A Real Woman

by Ghostrider

Copyright© 2009 by Ghostrider

Fiction Story: Invited to a party by an old college friend John realizes that all the people there are younger than he is then he sees a woman and is instantly attracted to her. Her name is Brenda and she is something else!

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

The first time I met her was really a just a serendipitous event, I had been invited to a party by an old college friend and when I arrived at his place I realized that I didn't know anybody at he party, besides my friend, and most of the people were a lot younger than I was. I grabbed a bottle of Heinekens out of the refrigerator and leaned back against a wall and watched the party progress. There were maybe twenty or so people, a few more women than men, and most of them in their middle twenties to their thirties. Then I saw her and I was immediately struck by her beauty!

I didn't know her name but she was a tall woman, five-eight I later learned, with kind of darker brown hair with a blonde tinge that hung down to her shoulders. She was wearing a short skirt that flared out a bit and came about half way down her thighs and a plain blouse. She didn't seem to have much of a bust line and I was guessing she was somewhere around a 34a. I really didn't give a shit about her build; the thing was ... she had the most beautiful smile and the sexiest way of gesturing with her hands and arms. I think I wanted her from the first moment I saw her. As she circulated around the room it seemed like everyone she touched was her best friend, be it a man or woman!

I guess my host noticed my interest in her and he took her gently by the elbow then lifted his arm into the air and waived at me.

"Hey Moose, come over here!"

I smiled and walked over to the two of them.

"Moose, this is a good friend of mine, Brenda Powers — Brenda my friend John."

I took her hand in mine and gently squeezed it. "Nice to meet you Brenda." She smiled back and when she did it was as if the sun had risen in the house, there was so much bright light and warmth around her.

"Please to meet you John." She said with a smile that almost made me melt.

We stood in the corner of the living room and talked like we were the only people in the world. She shared her background and I shared mine and I realized that we had a lot in common. After another beer I excused myself and took a bathroom break and when I had finished she was off in the kitchen talking to three girls. I was disappointed, I wanted her to be mine, but then she didn't know me from Adam and besides, I was older than she was and maybe she wasn't attracted to older men.

I stood alone again and that was all right because it gave me more time to watch her talking to the women and teasing the men. She didn't tease men like a "prick tease" it was just her natural sexual nature. By eleven o'clock I had decided that I was going to date this woman and if I was the least bit lucky I was going to bed her too! Knowing there was little or no chance of either I decided to leave and as a final gesture of submission I walked up to her and asked if she would like to go to dinner sometime and she smiled and said,

"Maybe ... are you offering to take me?"

"I nodded ... yup; can I have your number?"

"Sure," she said with an absolutely straight face, "its 10!" Then she laughed.

I laughed too. "Actually I was thinking about your phone number not your Screen Actors Guild sexiest actress number."

"Well then," she said, "no!"

"No!" I said amazed. No woman had ever told me no ... not to my face ... oh they sometimes gave me a phony number but no one had ever just said ... fuck you, no! "Really ... no?" I tried again.

"Yup it's a no ... but if you give me your business card I'll call you." She smiled coyly.

I took out a business card and scribbled my cell number on the back. "Don't wait too long, I may be taken." I thought it was a good joke.

"Really," she said, "are you planning on getting married by next week?"

I didn't have a snappy comeback and decided that she wasn't interested in me and, although disappointed, I decided to move on. "Probably not but you never know. Good night Brenda Powers, it has been my pleasure." I turned and left the party and drove back to my condo.

A week went by and I had pretty much forgotten about Brenda Powers then on a Friday afternoon just as I left a clients office my cell rang. I opened the phone and looked and the number was 'withheld' so I pressed the green button, "Hello, this is John."

"Is this the John with the huge ego?"

I had no clue who I was talking to and I started to hang up then changed my mind. "Depends on who's asking?" Then the sexiest voice I had ever heard whispered,

"It's Brenda ... and I think I would like that dinner if you're still interested ... tonight?"

I smiled. "Sure thing ... what time and do you want me to pick you up?"

"Well ... seven-thirty at Mansion's downtown and I'll meet you there, I don't know you well enough to give you my address."

Mansion's was an exclusive French restaurant that was pricy but still I would have paid twice the price just to sit alone with her for a few hours. "See you then." I started to say something clever but I was talking to a dial tone.

I was standing in the restaurant's foyer waiting for Brenda. At seven-thirty five I had almost decided that she had just called to tease me and I figured, five more minutes and I was history ... then she walked through the door and it was like the moon had risen right in front of my face. God she was beautiful, long sleek legs and a killer smile. She approached me, kissed my cheek and said,

"Hello handsome."

I melted then I took her hand and she intertwined her fingers with mine and it was like we were engaged. The hostess showed us to a booth and we settled in. I ordered a nice bottle of Chardonnay and we toasted — to each others health. Not my choice of a toast, but it was all right. We ate, we talked and we had after dinner coffee. Three hours later we were holding hands and whispering then she asked the question,

"So why do they call you "The Moose?"

We had discussed politics, religion and abortion and it had been collegial discussions and now this? I blushed. "Uh ... well Brenda, I ... I really don't know you well enough to answer that question, I'm sorry." She looked at me with her head tilted sideways and a quizzical look on her face ... then she broke into the sexiest smile.

"Okay ... I guess. I'll tell you what ... you tell me why they call you The Moose and I'll take you home with me."

Now that was a tempting offer but as bad as I wanted to get her into bed, that wasn't the right way. "Sorry, no deal." She nodded her head in what should have been disappointment but what I really saw was admiration for my stand.

The evening finally drew to a conclusion around one in the morning and as I walked Brenda to her car I was prepared for a good night kiss ... in fact I was looking forward to it more than the first time I got laid at seventeen. But that didn't happen either, she turned and kissed my cheek and told me she enjoyed the evening. I asked for her number and again she refused again and told me she would call me ... soon. That would just have to do I decided.

It was a week later to the day when my cell phone rang ... the number was "withheld" and I prayed it was Brenda. I pushed the green button..."Brenda?"

"Hi Moose ... you up for dinner?"

"Un huh, sure ... where should I meet you?"

"Well ... how about you pick me up?" She gave me the address and the appointed time and I was fifteen minutes early just to make sure I wasn't late. I knocked on her door and she opened the door and looked stunning in a short summer dress and medium high heels. "Hi." I said. She kissed me on the cheek (that was becoming an annoying habit I thought) and closed the door and we walked to my car.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.