What Happens in Carcosa... - Cover

What Happens in Carcosa...

Copyright© 2009 by Stultus

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Yellow Neon Lights - Part One. A resourceful Vegas Casino IT Manager discovers what his crime boss employer and family have been up to and loses his taste for voyeurism - and nearly his life! Mobsters, Morbid Mysteries and Mormon Death Squads, oh my! Grizzly revenge and the costs of loyalty lead to his hope for redemption, however unlikely in Lovett, Texas. This is a long slow developing story that is the start for several extremely critical Lovett County tales. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Horror   Mystery   Zombies   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Tuesday was nearly as much fun as Monday. I had quietly contacted Mr. DeLuca's old outside private investigation firm that had so ably handled his loyal loyalty checks last week while I was laid up in bed brooding. This firm had been fired by Wesley immediately after his takeover and had never recovered from the loss of this regular and profitable business. Going right to the top man I found out that their loyalty to The Boss was still good coin that could be spent, and they were more than willing (at a slightly reduced rates) to do me (and by default The Boss) a few highly illegal favors.

I had several important tasks for them to handle, but what I most wanted first and most urgently was simple and straight forward. I wanted my home now wired up for hidden cameras and sound — every single room, and multiple angles in all of the bedrooms. Telephones, computers, cell phones, everything to be hacked into and monitored by the agency, videos to be placed up on a private server where I could view them live.

In addition, I requested a full DNA profile to be secretly done on every member of the house from loose hairs and skin flakes taken from their bedrooms. Not the best source of DNA, but any plan I'd considered for obtaining blood samples was too suspicious. It would do for a start, if the results came out inconclusive, then I authorized the private security firm to pull a sting operation to obtain blood samples under guise of a life insurance policy update.

The house was scheduled to be completely vacant this Tuesday, with my wife, her sister and all the children should be all out of the house until at least 4 p.m., giving them a full six hours to work alone. It was tight, but they were done and gone on the dot of four, fifteen minutes before Diana (who was still pretending to be Dawn today), arrived home.

Actually, my little bit of grandstanding on Saturday had pissed of Dawn so much that she'd likely play 'Diana' all week long. It was getting easier by the day to tell them apart now even at just a glance. Dawn was still smoldering with rage and her eyes got a little squinchy every time she looked at me. Diana, on the other hand, now seemed to have a more quizzical but favorable look, as if my new assertive attitude towards life suddenly now interested her.

I smiled at my faux wife and grabbed and kissed her hard.

"We should take advantage of the house being empty!" I muttered as I unzipped the back of her dress causing it to fall to the kitchen floor. She muttered a brief cry of protest but my tongue cut her off and her bra soon joined her dress on the floor. Clad now only in thong panties, I gently but firmly pushed my sister-in-law to her knees on the floor and without orders she knew exactly what to do.

Looking into my eyes with interest and more than a little lust, she unzipped my cock and took it into her mouth and began to abjectly worship it with her tongue, slowly sucking upon it and taking it ever deeper in her mouth and throat.

"You've been a nasty little bitch lately, haven't you? Keeping your late night secret working hours, spending all my hard earned money and training our children to treat me like a leper. Well all that is about to come to an end. It's about time you started to learn your place ... which on her knees sucking me like the whore you are!"

Her eyes widened a bit but she began to suck even harder and she soon had a naughty finger inside her thong stroking her clit as she frantically sucked until at the very last moment I pulled out of her mouth and blew my load all over her surprised face.

Dawn had never once sucked me off on her knees like a good submissive slut, and this might have been a first for Diana as well. To my knowledge I'd never cum on either of their faces before either. It was new ... different ... very exciting ... and adequately exhibited the new mastery I was beginning to feel over my surroundings. A very promising start!

Diana now started to get up off of the floor to go wipe off her face, but I had other plans for her still. I grabbed her up by her hair and threw her face down with her tits against the dining room table and began to remove my belt from my downed pants.

"You've been such a nasty little bitch lately, haven't you my dear slut wife?" I snarled. "But now a few things are going to change around here ... quite a few things actually. I am going to be giving the orders around here and your tight little ass is going to obey or there will be more trouble than your stupid little cunt can handle!"

With that I held her head and chest down firm against the table while my right hand holding the belt began to give her ass the worst spanking of her adult life.

"Jon, No! Please stop! Owww!" She cried out squirming hard to escape but I held her down firmly while her ass began to turn to a glorious and cheerful bright red color.

"When we are in private you will call me Master, or Sir. In public, you will also call me Sir, especially in front of the children. Are we clear?" No, this wasn't clear with her for at least another ten minutes until she began to sob and beg, "Please stop Sir! I will obey!"

She almost even meant it.

While she sobbed, I ran a finger down her ass crack and into her swollen and dripping wet cunt. She was absolutely puddling, sopping wet with vaginal juices and inflamed with need. I slammed my cock into her cunt a few times to get my cock nicely lubricated and the little whore began to cum nearly at once, grabbing my cock as tightly as I had ever felt it.

Since she had cum without permission, and I was in the mood to be a bit cruel, I began to beat her ass and then her thighs, stomach and tits with the belt until she was begging very sincerely for me to stop. She crawled up into a little ball on the floor and sobbed for mercy. I wasn't at all ready to give any yet.

"Get on your knees again and open your mouth and show me your nasty lying tongue!" I ordered. She did and I began to piss all over her.

I started to pee on her bruised tits and then worked my stream upwards to her face and mouth. She whimpered and shut her eyes and left her mouth open to receive my flow. She didn't drink much of it, but I got her face and hair completely soaked and then washed down her back and ass for good measure with the last bit of my piss.

"This is about what I think of you at the moment! Now get on all fours and lift up that nice ass of yours!"

With her fire engine red colored and inflamed ass sticking right up in the air, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it ... give it a right royal rogering!

I was still a bit lubed from being in her cunt earlier and I slid deep into her ass like it was melted butter and began to roughly fuck it. She loved every minute of it and would have cum again except that I struck her back a few times with the belt every time she tried to move her fingers down to her throbbing clit. I came fairly quickly as I wanted to get done before anyone else got home and burst a huge load of semen into her well tenderized ass.

When I was done cumming, I pulled out of her ass and shoved my cock back into her mouth for her to clean. She did it without complaint ... it made me think that she'd performed this intimate service more than once or twice in the past before.

Once my cock was clean, and still rock hard, I moved back behind her to plow her neglected cunt, just as fast and hard as I could go.

"You have my permission to cum now, Slut!" I told her while I drove into her and watched her fingers madly twiddle and caress her clit. She came nearly at once again and her orgasm lasted for well over a minute while I drove into her. She was building up for a second even larger one but I decided she'd had enough fun and spurted a last final load of my own into her cunt, and forbade her to masturbate any more.

I dressed in silence, leaving my abused and well-used sister-in-law on the dining room floor dripping in a pool of piss.

"I expect this mess to be cleaned up and dinner started and on the table at six, before the children get home!" It was not a request, and I turned and left the room without waiting for her response.

Dawn was standing there in shock inside the front entryway of the house, looking at her beaten, piss covered sister. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss before going upstairs into my study and locking the door.

The dining room was clean and dry when I returned at 5:59 and dinner was ready to be served. Both sisters had showered and changed clothes, but I could tell at a glance which was which. Dawn was glaring at me as if looks could kill, but Diana (her cheeks still with a bit of afterglow) was almost even smiled at me and kept her head down during the meal and avoided all eye contact with everyone.

Obviously the sisters had done some talking and had compared notes. I'd play back the tapes of their scheming later tomorrow.

At bedtime, Diana again crawled into my bed and held me very close, and called me 'Sir'. I gave her ass a light hand spanking and gave it a good night fuck and tied her arms behind her back before going to sleep so that she could not masturbate, while muttering that my wandering slut needed a chain and collar to keep her tied to one bed.

In the morning, I awoke to find that Diana was trying to suck my cock with her arms still tied behind her back and I let her. I thought about making her drink my morning load of piss too, just to remind her that her ass was now utterly mine, but her tongue was too well trained and talented to ignore. She was soon deep throating me and gobbling down a massive load of my cum like the trained professional she was.

Someone, somewhere had been giving my dear sister-in-law an awful lot of practice. My inner voice was quite happy to offer names, but I told it to shut up for now. I needed to think before I ran today's errands, so I reluctantly untied Diana and let her escape to go get dressed. My darling wife was still pretending to be her sister today, so I couldn't grab her and start working on her re-education. I hoped that I'd get the opportunity before things started to get really weird around here.


Wednesday was more laughs than a barrelful of monkeys. When I die, in the very unlikely event that I make it to heaven, if Saint Peter asks me if I'd like to completely relive a single day in my life, this would be the one!

I found Tanya having a late breakfast in the Casino buffet and I grabbed a full plate and joined her. I was going to need my strength this week and they do say that breakfast is the most important meal, and all that jazz. She had been 'working' late last night and seemed a bit tired.

"I thought you were off of the blowjob circuit." I bluntly asked her, not especially delicately. She wasn't the type to take offense, and didn't.

"I am, mostly ... more or less." She replied while taking a piece of bacon off of my plate. "I just want to save up a little bit more money for the future. It's unhealthy, I know ... but I'm actually starting to think about my future. Your tech guys are teaching me computer skills and I'll soon be able to get a real job for the first time in years, other than working on my knees."

"I've heard very good things about your work on your knees!" I laughed, and so did she.

"Well I have offered to demonstrate — on more than one occasion. It wasn't me that said 'no'."

"You did ... and my next answer might be a bit different. When you've got some time later, I'd like you to help me look at some security videos, for your 'professional' opinion."

She raised an eyebrow and nodded, then stole the rest of my bacon. I refilled my plate and we ate mostly in silence until we returned together to the office.

My trash salvaging yesterday had revealed the final network password and IP address that I needed to map to the secure video server in Special Projects. Within a few minutes I had the world at my fingertips. There were thousands of video clips, and hundreds of them were exactly what I had expected. Explicit hidden camera pictures of the rich and the powerful getting their freak on in near broadcast quality hidden video in the best and finest suites of our hotel. Even my first casual glances revealed that there was enough prime blackmail material here to make several vast fortunes, or be able to unduly influence dozens of national politicians, including at least two Senators (one of them female) with presidential aspirations.

Plain vanilla sex with only two participants was very much in the minority. There were lots of videos of threesomes or moresomes frequently with frequently lesbians and even quite a lot of gay sex. Ever hear rumors about a certain 'A' actor or actress being really gay/lesbian? Well sometimes a picture (or a video) really is worth a thousand words. And probably worth millions of dollars in the right (or wrong) hands.

The other interesting fact was that my wife and her sister were not uncommon participants in these sex parties, fucking other men and women with unabashed glee and joy. My favorite scene was the one with Dawn and Diana having a lesbian threesome with a famous Washington politician that everyone would recognize on the street.

The wealth of secret videos seemed endless. It took some digging around but I eventually even found the private video where Wes and Marlon Simms branded Dawn and Diana's cunt lips with small hot irons, marking them as their property. It looked like so much fun I wondered why I hadn't been invited to watch or participate! There were numerous other 'private' videos showing the hard working Friends of Wesley busy at play amongst themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.