I Thought I Saw a Spaceman - Cover

I Thought I Saw a Spaceman

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake was a young big fish in a small pond. He was having a mostly happy life when he thought he saw a Spaceman. Of course he'd dreamed of Spacemen coming to take him away, but when this one showed up he decided he wanted to take a few others along with him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

And a good time was had, by me anyway, and from the squealing, moaning, and humping they did I had a hint they liked it more than a little themsleves. I got even more kudos when I turned on my CD player and put on one of my homemade oldies CDs.

Of course with the both of them rubbing everything they had against me my dick was at attention again in minutes. To give it a short break I dove between Glenda's thighs with my mouth wide open and my tongue extended.

She was moaning and groaning with her hands in my hair steering in just a few seconds and before quick could get ready I had her off and changed bushes to snack around in.

Corine let go of my ears just in time for me to hear Glenda say "God damn, Jake. where have you been all out lives. You're a better ride than any at the State Fair. The only trouble I see coming up is me and Corine fighting over you," Glenda said.

"Why?" You two can just share and share alike. Haven't I proved I'm man enough for both of you? Which one of you feels like you haven't had enough so far?"

"The only thing I can see getting in the way of a beautiful friendship is I can't marry both of you. I know for sure we can all three live together just like we were married and no one can say a fucking thing about it.

:I can call you both "honey" as long as I don't slip up and call you my wife where other people can hear it. I know for a fact we can give any kids we have my last name, and no one can say shit if you both take my last name as yours. We'll be just like we were all married as long as we don't go around actually saying it.

"I already own a little house big enough for the three of us to call home and I can build us a bigger one when the kids start coming around." I said.

"Daddy don't like the government poking its nose in where it ain't needed anymore than anyone else and I know he'll let me take the lumberyard for my own. We can even split it up so we're all three co-owners.

"You mean you'd do that for us?" Glenda asked.

"You hit the nail on the head baby. I can do it for us, as in the three of us. Oh, it'll be the talk of the town for a while and people will be talking about how it won't last and all, but as far as I'm concerned I love both of you, and I'm betting you both love me. I'm also pretty sure you love each other too.

To tell the truth I wasn't sure there wasn't something somebody could do about it, but then again I didn't know who'd want to and be able to get anything done anyhow. As far as talk went it would just be talk. People could bitch about it all they wanted to. I was pretty sure my Dad would go along with me on this deal. In fact I thought he'd egg it own when it came down to it.

Hell, just talking about it had done me a world of good so far. The girls were both excited anew and we were swapping bodily fluids again in a matter of miutes.

I hate to admit it but we didn't see much in the woods the whole weekend. We mostly sat around in my popup trailer, ate, and fucked away our time. It got better and better each time until I broke down and gave both of them a good sound pussy eating. After that they both said I do, and promised they'd never feel left out as long as I could get my tongue up.

I tabled the talk of a multiple marriage for the rest of the weekend even if we didn't table the practice. My first move was to speek with my father about it and he gave me a resounding yes.

"I don't give a shit if it's legal or not. You can go ahead and do it as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure your mother will say the same thing. All I ask is for plenty of grandchildren. I'll spend all I have in legal fees to keep your nose clean over it.

This made my mind up for me and the little visit with our lawyer finished the deal.

"Jake, there is no way to do it legally, but you can get by with it in practice as long as the women don't object. You'd be better off moving down along the Texas border if you do it though. The only law against bygamy in Texas is a misdemeanor."

"What if we aren't really married at all. Just living together with no legal paperwork or ceremony. I'd want, and they both agree the children would be named after me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.