Son You Know We Shouldn't
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Michele Nylons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When an attractive mature professional woman who has endured years of frustration discovers her son masturbating with her underwear she is shocked but at the same time aroused. The sexual tension builds until it can no longer be contained. Can mother and son contain their suppressed desires? Of course they can't; and now that sister has moved home she becomes entangled in their incestuous romp.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   BBW   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Slow  

It was early evening and David Cashmore lay on his back on his mother's queen-sized bed; his mother, still fully clothed, straddled his naked body. She was performing fellatio on her son, slowly sliding her tongue along his shaft and then lapping at his pink glans, sucking the drops of pre-seminal fluid as they seeped from the eye of his cock.

She was in no hurry to bring her son to orgasm and she was enjoying teasing him this way; making him plead for release. She hadn't decided yet if she was going to fuck him or bring him off in her mouth; she was enjoying being astride her sixteen-year-old boy, head-to-toe, his head buried under her skirt, his tongue lazily flicking over her soaking wet panties, tracing the outline of her labia through the translucent nylon.

Neither of them was in rush; they had all night to explore each other. David had lain in wait for his mother to come home from work, nursing a painful erection but resisting the temptation to masturbate. As soon as his mother entered her bedroom David had thrown her on the bed and began to kiss and fondle her. She laughed and pretended to fight him off but she had been half-expecting him to do something like this. They hadn't had sex for a couple of days at her insistence because Michele Cashmore's sister had come to visit and she didn't want her sister to get even the slightest hint of what she and her son were up to.

A couple of times during the visit David had openly flirted with his mother when his Aunt wasn't in the same room; one time he had even slid his hand under her skirt and pawed at her sex.

"David! Stop it! You want me to go to jail and you to go into a boy's home?" Michele hissed at her son.

"I told you when we started this thing David; it would only work if we maintain total secrecy! No one must ever suspect!"

Subdued and a little dejected, David had behaved himself for the rest of his Auntie's visit. He had spent a lot of time locked in his bedroom masturbating into his mother's panties whilst looking at the secret videos he had taken of them having sex together. If his mother found out she would kill him; but he was intelligent enough to know that he could never show the videos to anyone else. Besides; he would never do that. Ever since he and his mom began fucking each other three months ago he had become very jealous of her.

He hated watching other men ogle his mother and he hated it even more when they tried to chat her up. At forty-eight Michele Cashmore was still an attractive woman with a buxom figure, great legs, and nice breasts.

And so the afternoon his Aunty left David had stripped and hid in his mother's wardrobe waiting for her to come home from work and he leapt on her as soon as she came through the door. Michele struggled with her son but she knew that he would want to take her while she was fully clothed. Her son loved to fuck her in her business suits and even when they slept together he insisted that she wear a bustiere or a corset or at least a garter belt and stockings. Her lingerie bills had gone through the roof since she started fucking her son!

She had managed to take off her suit coat but that is as far as she had been able to get undressed before her son had forced his head under her skirt and begun to slaver at her cunt. She was as sexually frustrated as he was and as soon as his wet tongue slid across her moist sex she had melted and stopped fighting him.

Michele had rolled her son over and straddled him in the classic sixty-nine position.

"If you rip my skirt or ladder my stockings David you'll get a good hiding!" she whined, exasperated by her son's impatience.

"Oh yes please Mommy," David chuckled, his muffled voice came from under her skirt.

"Of shut up and lick me," Michele sighed, and lowered her face to her son's throbbing cock.

Michele gently ran her fingertips along David's shaft admiring the contrast her ruby-red fingernails made against the pale skin of her son's penis; blue veins throbbed under the translucent flesh of his shaft. She loved David's cock! It was long, thick and proud. It was almost arrogant when erect and delicate and demure when flaccid. Which she had to say was not very often; at sixteen her son was at the peak of virility. Michele had never thought of penises as having personalities before; not that she had seen that many, but ever since she had started shagging David she had come to the conclusion that her son's dick had a certain quality and character.

That was another thing. She had never used words like cock, dick, cunt, tits, fuck, or shag before she started her incestuous tryst with her son. Now, when she was randy, which she seemed to be all the time recently, she liked to use those naughty words.

"Ooooooohhhhh!"

David had pulled aside the gusset of his mother's panties and his tongue was now lapping at her engorged clitoris. Michele lowered her mouth over David's trembling phallus and began to suck.

She would bring him to climax in her mouth; they could fuck later!

"Mom are you home? Are you upstairs?" a voice called from the stairway preceding the sound of heels climbing the treads.

"Fuck!!!" Michele spat out her son's cock just as he started to climax.

His semen spattered against her face and neck and gobs of it clung to her dark blue satin blouse.

Michele scrambled off her son and got to her feet in a panic; David was completing the job his mother had started using his hand.

"Get up you fucking lunatic! That's your fucking sister!" Michele hissed, scampering for the door.

"Jennifer! I'm just taking a shower! Make yourself a cup of tea and I'll be down in a minute!" Michele called out through the bedroom door.

As soon as she heard her daughter's footfalls descending the staircase she turned to her son.

"David; go to your room quickly! Don't come down for about half an hour or so ok?"

"What the fuck does she want?" David whined.

"David! Go to your room now!"

Michele didn't have time to deal with a petulant schoolboy. She had nearly been caught flagrante delicto with her son and her heart was racing. She pulled off her high-heels and kicked them towards the closet and hastily began to strip. David sat on the bed amused at his mother's turmoil; when she shucked out of her knickers David grabbed them off the bed.

"Souvenir!" he laughed.

"Get the fuck out of here you silly boy before we get caught!" Michele hissed and slapped David on the buttocks.

It was a little bit more than a playful slap and David realised that his mother was really angry. He went over to the door and opened it slightly and, seeing the coast was clear, silently padded down the hall to his bedroom. He put his mother's knickers in the drawer with the others he had commandeered and selected the crustiest pair out of his collection and took them with him to the bathroom. He tossed them into the laundry basket and climbed into the shower.

David kept a small collection of his mother's knickers in the drawer as masturbatory aids. When he collected a new pair he would return the oldest pair to the laundry basket so that his mother could have them back. His mother knew of this arrangement and did not object; she also gave him her laddered pantyhose and stockings; often spraying them with her perfume and hiding them under his pillow as a special treat.

Michele lathered herself in the shower and wondered how Jennifer had come so close to catching her with David and then she remembered that Jennifer had still had a key to the front door.

"Who keeps a fucking key that long?" she said to herself.

Her fingers found the folds of her sex and she quickly finished the task her son had started; an orgasm wracked her body and she fell gasping against the glass wall of the shower.

Fifteen minutes later Michele threw her soiled blouse and skirt into the laundry basket and went downstairs. She was dressed in a beige skirt, white satin blouse, tan low-heels and taupe pantyhose. Although she wore a brassiere she had forgone panties because her pantyhose had a control-top. She had thrown on a little makeup and lipstick; her hair was still wet and she was flushed.

Michele's thirty-two year old daughter Jennifer sat sobbing on the couch; a cup of tea, untouched and cooling on the coffee table in front of her.

Michele sat beside her daughter and put her arm around her.

"I've finally left the bastard mom! I can't stand him any more!" she sobbed.

Michele was well aware of her daughter's marital problems but when she had tried to offer her daughter advice Jennifer told her in no uncertain terms to butt out. She had watched her daughter's descent into misery unable to help. These last few months Michele felt even guiltier because she and her son were so happy together.

"I've come home Mom," Jennifer announced, wiping her tears and forcing a smile.

"I've come back to live with someone who loves me," she smiled wanly at her mother.

"Well Jennifer ... I don't know ... there's me and David and the house isn't that big..." Michele stuttered, astonished at her daughter's proposal.

"It's ok Mom! I've got it all worked out!" her daughter was now positively beaming, smiling through her tears.

"I've already got a job temping in the city; it pays well and I only want to stay here long enough to save enough money to get my own flat ok?"

"Well I guess so; but what happened to the money you and Paul had saved?" Michele responded.

Jennifer started sobbing again; her mascara ran down her cheeks in rivulets.

"The bastard gambled away the lot! What he didn't gamble he spent on booze and drugs!"

"You know the arsehole even wanted me to go on the game!"

"He said I did nothing but sit around the house; that I couldn't even give him children; that I might as well put my fanny to good use!" Jennifer began to sob uncontrollably and Michele took her daughter in her arms to comfort her.

"Shh ... Shh ... everything will be alright," she said soothingly stroking her Jennifer's hair.

But it wouldn't be alright would it? Michele couldn't believe that even as she consoled her daughter she was thinking about how her staying here would ruin her sex life.

Jennifer eventually stopped sobbing and Michele bought her some tissues and went into the kitchen to make them a fresh cup of tea. Jennifer wiped her face and pulled out her cosmetics case. Like daughter; like mother, Jennifer had her mother's dress sense and style. She fixed her mascara and eyeliner and applied a coat of plum-red lipstick; she brushed her hair and sprayed fresh perfume on her neck.

David padded down the stairs and came into the lounge; his older sister sat on couch and his mom called out from the kitchen.

"Do you want a cup of tea David; I made a fresh pot?"

"Yes please! Hi Jen" David said to his sister.

"Hello David," she replied closing her legs and pulling at the hem of her skirt.

She was wearing a red leather miniskirt, black pantyhose and white high-heels and she could see her legs had attracted her brother's attention. She had been sitting quite unladylike with her legs open and her skirt hiked up while she talked with her mother.

Jennifer; sixteen years older than her brother, felt she was more like his aunt than his sister because of the age gap. They didn't see each other that often but as her brother had grown up she had noticed his fascination with older women. She was aware that David had a penchant for mature women and particularly liked to look at their legs and up their skirts if he could.

One time she had taken him down to the shopping centre; she left him on his own while she went to the loo and when she returned she found him staring through the pane-glass window of a shoe store where a mature woman was trying on different pairs of high-heels. Whenever the woman bent down to try on a new pair her skirt opened up and revealed her pantyhosed thighs and her white nylon panties. Jennifer was about to say something when she noticed that David's hand was surreptitiously stroking the bulge in the front of his jeans.

A curious feeling flushed through her body and she turned away and called his out name when she was far enough away for him not to be suspicious that she had seen him. Later that day she had found him waiting at bottom of the escalator; when the lady from the shoe shop stepped onto it he got on behind her and spent the ride looking up her skirt all the way to the top floor.

Jennifer was going to say something when they got home but she decided against it, it wasn't up to her to discipline her brother, and besides it was probably just teenage hormones. She did become very suspicious of him when she found semen stains in a pair of her soiled knickers after her mother had bought David around for a visit. Also she was sure that she had left a pair of her best sheers hanging up to dry in the bathroom and they were missing.

She was going to confront her brother this time but she was too embarrassed, besides it could just as easy be her sleazy husband Paul. He had once insisted on shagging her on the deserted top deck of a double-decker bus. He was pissed of course and she had struggled vehemently with him but in the end he had bent her over the back of the seat in front of them and taken her from behind. He hadn't even removed her knickers; just ripped open her tights, put his cock under the leg-hole of her panties, pushed himself inside her and spent himself after about three thrusts.

She had felt used and degraded but she became enraged when they got home and he ripped off her knickers and shoved them in his pocket.

"I'll have to show the boys at work otherwise they won't believe me will they?" he smirked.

"Besides they'll come in handy when I want a wank."

Jennifer hated her husband by this time but there was far worse to come.

David looked appreciatively at his sister's legs and then went into the kitchen.

"What's she doing here," he mouthed wordlessly at his mother.

"She's come to stay," Michele whispered back.

"Tea's nearly ready Jen!" Michele shouted through the kitchen door, and turned around reached up to get the sugar off the shelf.

"What about us? What about this?"

David replied and quickly strode over to his mother. He put his hand firmly around her waist and held her still while he thrust his other hand under her skirt and slid a finger inside her slit, pushing the silky nylon of her control-top pantyhose inside her. He jammed his thumb against her sphincter and ground it against her anal bud.

"Oooohhhh!" Michele moaned.

Michele couldn't control her body's response and she moistened immediately. But she was well aware of the danger David was putting them in with his sister in the next room. She drove her heel into his foot and David released his mother but stayed pressed against her. She spun around and put her lips next his ear.

"You'll get us fucking-well caught and then we'll both be fucked," Michele whispered into her son's ear.

Her breath! Her proximity! Her perfume! David was instantly erect.

Michele patted the bulge at the front of her son's jeans and kissed the side of his mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.