Betsy's Journey
Chapter 7: Betsy performs for her lover

Copyright© 2009 by kacey1999

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Betsy performs for her lover - Betsy is turning 40 very soon and she takes time to recall her past. Some of the things she did, especially the sexual affairs, still sent shivers up her spine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy  

Betsy's break from her life's chapter was short and she could hardly wait to do more fantasizing. She longed for more dreams about Doris and quickly lapsed into the chapter where she left off.

The following day after her episode with Bingo, Doris took Betsy to her favorite hairdresser and told him to give her the works. Betsy remembered the man, as being so gay, but then she came to the conclusion that she really liked him. He was the best hairdresser and she decided to keep using him, even to this day.

When Betsy sat down in the salon chair that day, he gave her a glass of wine. This was only done for special customers and the gesture was interpreted as well-meaning and thoughtful by Betsy. The hairdresser's plan was for some streaks of color and he quickly put strips of foil in her hair. Then he motioned for Betsy to follow him. She was unsure at first, but he proceeded to the rear of the salon and she followed him.

Suddenly he ordered her to take off her shorts and panties. Her jaw dropped at such a surprising request and she merely stood still in utter shock. "Doris say ... the works. Now if you want to argue with her ... leave. But I not want to piss her off. She tell Angelo to give the works ... and that means get rid of all that nasty hair, honey."

Betsy shrugged her shoulders realizing her fate was already decided. She followed the man's directions and quickly found herself sitting in some doctor-like apparatus and Angelo was waxing her. "Spread them sexy legs, honey. We want to make Doris so happy she can't stop eating your beautiful, shaved pussy. First time ... it can be a bitch. But it not hurt ... if done right."

Betsy blushed the darkest red and she was positive her face was on fire. Angelo never realized that it was from hearing the term bitch. "Not worry. Angelo very good at waxing," he said. "Also, Angelo not into girls ... but I can see what Doris loves about you."

She shuddered, now years later, thinking about the experience. Angelo applied the wax and he was coating her pelvis when a fellow hairdresser came into the room. Betsy's legs were spread so wide it was impossible to hide anything when the man stared at her lower regions. Then Angelo wiped the wax all over her asshole ensuring it covered every hair on her crotch.

Thinking of being fully exposed in front of two gay men made her laugh. Betsy lay in the chair without moving a muscle while both men ogled her nakedness without showing any bashfulness or shyness. As profound as it sounded today, she was thoroughly aroused by the time it was all over. Her entire crotch was on fire. It ached from being waxed, but the pain was quickly forgotten when Doris arrived back to pick her up.

The devious smile on her pretty face said it all. "Let's go home. You can show me the wonderful work Angelo did to you. God, isn't that man a dream ... such a good hairdresser?" Then Doris stood and admired Betsy's new hair. "Jesus, he did such a great job on the style. I love the way he colored it. The streaks ... so beautiful."

Once inside the car, Doris took her teasing to another level. "I can hardly wait ... to taste the freshly shaved pussy. I think I'll use my tongue to see if Angelo missed anything," Doris said with a grin. "Do you know what? I think Bingo will love the new look."

Betsy was too stunned to say anything and merely sat listening to her dear friend. "I went home while you were with Angelo. Do you know what? I think Bingo is even hornier than he was last night," Doris whispered. "He screwed my brains out while I was waiting. I can't remember him knotting with me for so long. I must have cum a dozen times with his thick cock buried in my belly."

Betsy sat beside Doris and her whole body trembled, as she thought about what she was hearing. "And guess what, my love," Doris asked? She paused for just a moment and then answered her own question. "I promised Bingo a reward. A cleanly shaven bitch he can fuck ... just like he did last night."

All of a sudden Doris tossed something into Betsy's lap. "Here! Put that on. I don't want to be the only bitch wearing one." Suddenly Betsy noticed the identical collar around Doris' long, slender neck and she obediently slipped on the ominous dog collar.

That had been the day after the first time. Doris almost had two or three accidents driving home because she couldn't keep her foot off the gas. The car was barely in the driveway and then she was motioning for Betsy to hurry. They just got inside the front door when Doris slammed Betsy back against the wall of the foyer. The first kiss spoke volumes about what was next.

Doris kissed Betsy hard on the lips and her tongue danced into her friend's mouth. Her left arm held Betsy flat against the wall and her right hand took liberties of a rapist. "Suck it in. Suck in your tummy," she hissed making it sound like the sternest command.

Doris jammed her hand inside of Betsy's shorts. There were no panties, which were purposely kept by Angelo, and Doris' hand closed over the freshly shaven pelvis. Then she moved her head back and put the knuckle of her left forefinger into Betsy's mouth. She didn't have to give the command to suck, as Betsy immediately sucked the bent knuckle into her steamy mouth, pretending it was a tiny penis.

Betsy's breathing was not efficient enough and she started to gasp for much needed air. Suddenly Doris jammed her middle finger into her soaked pussy slit and the sudden act forced Betsy onto her tiptoes. Then Doris cleverly placed her finger directly on top of the rosy clitoris and pulled upwards as hard as she could. It made Betsy rise higher on her toes, but it wasn't good enough for Doris.

She pressed harder on the slippery clitoris and rolled it back and forth. "I love the baby-like pussy. It feels so wet ... so delicious ... so suckable," Doris whispered in her ear. "Don't you dare cum. Not yet ... not until I say you can. Don't you dare!"

"Oh gawd ... stop. Please ... don't do that. Oh gawd ... my cunt is so hot," Betsy whispered, so softly her words were barely audible.

"Are you ready? Can you cum for your lover?" Doris teased. "I can feel your juices ... running out."

"Yes ... gawd yes. I have to cum ... oh please," Betsy moaned.

All of a sudden Doris yanked her hand out of Betsy's shorts. She was very familiar with Betsy's body and knew her friend was on the brink. "Yes! You're ready. You are acting like a bitch ... and I think you should be one," Doris whispered smiling brightly at Betsy. "Let's see if Bingo likes his hairless bitch. Let's see if she can make him the happiest dog in the world."

Doris grabbed Betsy's hand with only one thing in mind. She almost ran up the stairs and immediately went into her bedroom where someone was patiently waiting. Doris' hand shifted up to the leather collar. She grabbed it by a small metal ring in front and led Betsy across the room until she was standing next to Bingo's bed. She subtly let go of Betsy's collar and left the stunned woman standing all by herself.

Bingo's head came up off his paws and his tailed wagged, showing his great happiness. He sat up and acted like he was waiting for some kind of reward or treat. Bingo stared at his new mistress and he wondered when she was going to start acting like his loyal bitch.

Betsy didn't know what to do. She stood frozen to the spot and her head moved back and forth from Bingo to Doris. The dog appeared excited and ready for something to happen. Doris had walked over to a plush chair about ten feet away and she was sitting motionless, as if waiting for Betsy to act.

Betsy was distraught and remained petrified next to Bingo's bed. She could condone what happened yesterday because she was forced. At the time, Doris was beside her and she was forcing her to be an animal toy. All of a sudden her best friend was sitting in a chair and her face was etched with a serious expression, which indicated she wanted complete compliance.

Suddenly Doris broke the deathly silence. "I'm waiting! Get down ... on your hands and knees," Doris said. "Show Doris how much you like being my bitch ... Bingo's bitch."

Abruptly Doris turned the lights off and the only light came from a lamp next to Bingo's bed. It was almost surreal and Betsy felt like she was performing for Doris. She was an actress in the spotlight and the audience was waiting. Betsy was totally embarrassed, but she managed to slowly strip her blouse and bra, laying them carefully on a chair. Suddenly Bingo couldn't wait anymore. He jumped up putting his big paws on her, as if he wanted her to get down. Betsy struggled to control the big dog and still not fall over.

All of a sudden she tripped and landed hard on Bingo's bed. Betsy was in a heap, twisting and turning in an effort to evade Bingo's determined assault. When her hand brushed along Bingo's furry belly, Betsy almost fainted. His throbbing pecker was already partially out of the hairy sheath and bouncing up and down from his great excitement.

Betsy quickly turned onto her stomach. She wanted to please Doris and pulled her legs into her middle so she was in a huddled position on her knees. Bingo immediately jumped her and his ass was a furious pumping machine. He tried to mount her even though she was still wearing her shorts and Betsy was positive the dog would have mounted her right then if she had been naked.

She struggled with all her might to regain her feet. Then with Bingo pushing and trying to jump up on her, she managed to loosen her shorts enough so that they could be stripped. "Wonderful! Now you know why I asked Angelo to make sure you didn't wear panties." Doris stared at the erotic scenes, knowing exactly what would happen, and her eyes were ablaze with anticipation.

Betsy took one more prolonged glance at Doris before she surrendered. The look on the prettiest face in the world indicated that there was only one way Betsy could make Doris happy. Then Betsy turned and faced the makeshift bed. All of a sudden Bingo rose onto his hind legs and put his sock-covered, front paws on her bare back. Her feet were planted and the extra weight forced Betsy to fall forward. She landed on her hands and knees and in what must have been the quickest mount in history, Bingo's front legs latched around her waist.

Bingo curled his legs around her hips and pulled back hard with his paws. Betsy's ass went high in the air and there was no need to spread her legs. Her vulnerable pussy slit aimed straight back at Bingo and there was no mistaking when the dog struck gold. He rammed his powerful hips directly at her backside and savagely spread her opening with his massive reddish cock. Bingo felt the volcanic opening grab the end of his flaming cock and he knew the bitch was his.

Doris had never witnessed such animal lust, not even from all of her experiences in the past. Bingo held the captive with his powerful legs and ensured the seductive ass was pointed high in the air. His paws thrust between the velvety thighs holding them apart just enough for him to ravage the delicate pussy. He pumped with the fury of a wild beast and his cock was going in and out of Betsy's cunt at a furious tempo.

Doris' eyes grew wider, when she noticed her faithful pet pause for the briefest moment, and then plant his enlarged knot inside the bitch's tight opening. She knew the ball was expanding by the loud howls from her lover and suddenly there was a calm like after a desert storm. Nothing moved and the only sounds were rapid panting from two animals locked in erotic ecstasy. Bingo's vast load of cum was being injected inside Betsy and Doris felt her own tummy churning with great expectations.

She rushed across the room. Doris put her arms around Bingo's mangy back and her one hand went between his hind legs. She felt his small, hairy balls, which were swaying back and forth, and she squeezed hard enough to make the dog howl. Bingo thrust forward with a savage thrust and inserted an extra inch or two into his willing bitch.

The scene was something out of a Spielberg script with all the hair-rising anxiety of a dramatic movie. Doris felt her lover's hips pushing back at the dog and knew Betsy was lost. She rolled her arm around the thrashing hips and instantly found the key to Betsy's fortune. The labia were already spread wide leaving the tender clitoris exposed for the taking. Doris pinched the bud between her strong, demanding fingers and Betsy's world ceased to exist, as she once knew it.

In her lust-filled mind, she was nothing but a bitch. Bingo's bitch just like Doris demanded. The orgasm lasted forever and when the final spasms rocked her totally exhausted body, Betsy still felt Bingo's cock banging against her inner walls. Her mind thought about what was happening and how the dog was cumming inside her womanly being. Then completely out of the blue, a tremor shot through her loins. It shocked her to utter disbelief and then a second tremor. When it was followed by another, and then another, Betsy realized her turmoil was not over.

Suddenly Doris grabbed her hair and yanked her head off the mattress. "Talk to me! Tell me what you are ... what Bingo is doing to you."

The order was explicit and Betsy obeyed at once. "I can't ... can't stop. Oh gawd, his cock ... it's so deep."

"Say it ... say it, now."

"Fuck me ... gawd, Bingo. Fuck ... fuck me!"

"Yes ... Yes."

"I'm cum ... gawd, I'm cumming, again."

"More ... more."

"I'm a bitch ... Bingo's bitch," Betsy moaned loudly. "I'm fucking ... oh, so hard." Doris twisted her fingers into Betsy's hair and pulled hard. "Oh fuck ... he's filling me again. Gawd, I can't stop cumming." Betsy remembered more hair pulling and how determined Doris was. "Ooh ... gaaawd. Ooh ... fuuuck. I'm cuming all over Bingo's big cock." Again Doris showed her superiority and control. "His knot ... it's so big. I'm knotted with Bingo ... I'm his bitch. Just like you want. Doris ... oh gawd, Doris. I love you so much."

Doris was finally satisfied. She pinched the flaming bud, as hard as she could, and helped her lover rid herself of the last demons. When she twirled the clitoris around vigorously, Betsy's climax reached momentous proportions. Doris watched the gorgeous body going through the final convulsions of the earth-shattering orgasm. Bingo's tongue dropped from the side of his mouth and he tried to remain upright until his knot subsided.

Betsy was totally exhausted by her detailed recall of her experiences with Doris, and especially Bingo. Up until her time with Doris, she never imagined sex with any animal was likely or even possible. She had heard of women and men using dogs during sexual activities, but now she realized that indeed, the experience was not that immoral or disgusting.

She rolled over and decided that she needed sleep more than anything else. Her mind drifted from the imaginary scenes of being in Doris' bedroom to her present-day bedroom. She was happily married to Danny and her recollections of the life chapters of her life were necessary. At 39, it was time to rejoice about all of the happiest times from her past and skiff over the sad times.

Another stunning performance.

Betsy's weekend summary of her life continued on a bright, sunny Sunday morning. She was still living with Doris and taking care of Bingo whenever Doris was out of town. Betsy smiled at the memory of Doris' first extended trip. The thought of letting the dog have sex whenever his animal urges dictated crossed Betsy's mind, but she resisted any temptation. Betsy deemed it would be a betrayal of trust from Doris, so there was no hanky panky going on when she was alone with Bingo.

The consequences of being so faithful made Betsy grin, as she lay in fantasyland recalling her life. She remembered picking Doris up at the airport and then the unspoken words between them. Doris got into the car with Bingo in the back seat and merely looked into Betsy's dreamy eyes. She could tell her dear friend had waited and that fact made her happier than ever.

Doris had a hunger for power and control. Looking back on it, Betsy suddenly realized that fact was most likely the reason Doris fell in love with her. Betsy's willingness to please, and make the person she respected happy, was the biggest trait Doris loved about her. That night they had one of the most passionate lovemaking sessions in their relationship, but Betsy soon found out that Doris had a secret motivation.

They went for brunch the next day to one of their favorite spots by Jackson Square. It was a quaint eatery that served great bloodies and they also let Bingo sit by the table. Doris never mentioned anything about her plans until they were on the way home. Betsy clearly remembered how Bingo was in the back seat and his big head was resting between the seats on the console.

His big eyes kept shifting from one to the other. "I want to watch. Nothing in the world makes me happier than watching you with Bingo. Knowing that you do it solely because you love me ... it means a lot. I know you are willing to be Bingo's bitch just for me," Doris said, as they pulled into the driveway. "You're in for the biggest thrill. You haven't seen Bingo when he has not had a bitch for days."

Betsy listened in some disbelief, but she wasn't upset. She clearly remembered glancing at Bingo and strangely wondered if he knew. His big, puppy-dog eyes rolled towards her and he seemed to know she was his. Suddenly he let out a whimper and tried to lick her face.

The car came to a stop and Betsy felt as if she was in another world. She was too afraid to move until Doris came around the car and opened her door. "Let's go my love. It's time," she whispered. "You're going to get your brains fucked out. I remember the last time I came home after being away for two weeks. I can still feel it inside ... inside of me. That time ... Bingo fucked me for hours."

Betsy was in a trance, as Doris grabbed her arm. Her best friend escorted Betsy into the house and all formalities were forgotten. Bingo gave his mistress a quick lick and then jumped up on the shivering woman standing beside her. "That's it big boy. She's all yours. Make her your bitch ... again," Doris whispered. "I want to watch my good boy turn sweet Betsy into his loving bitch."

Doris debated trying to prolong the affair until they got to a more comfortable spot in the house, but she quickly shrugged it off as a lost cause. She made a mental note to buy Betsy some new clothes, as Bingo was soaking the ones she was wearing. His big cock was sticking out of his hairy sheath and he was shooting pre-cum everywhere.

Bingo was overly excited and he literally knocked Betsy to the floor. She tripped and landed in a heap on the living room carpet and the dog was on her before she could get up. Bingo started humping her torso and Betsy merely huddled into a ball to protect herself from his wild attack.

All of a sudden Doris was beside her giving Bingo commands. "Wait. Let me get her on top of the footstool. Then I can take her clothes off," Doris said. "Sit! That's it ... good boy."

Suddenly a leather footstool was shoved against her. Doris was in a twilight zone and she had plans for the encounter. She almost ripped Betsy's clothes off giving her another reason to buy new ones. In a matter of moments, the naked woman was forced to cradle the top of the stool. Doris shoved it into Betsy's midsection and then she grabbed both of Betsy's arms, stretching them straight out. She pulled Betsy's arms until there was no way for her to struggle.

Betsy lay motionless and then it happened. Bingo jumped up on her exposed backside, which seemed to be wriggling and twisting in a most tantalizing fashion. Then he wrapped his powerful front legs around her waist and Betsy got that familiar captivated feeling. She rocked her hips left and right, knowing that she had to keep moving, so Bingo wouldn't trap her.

Suddenly Betsy felt like it was a game and she was winning. Her confidence rose, as she struggled, and tried to evade Bingo's nonstop assault. Every time she felt his burning poker strike her somewhere on her bum or the back of her thighs, she twisted away from the dangerous pointer. Then Bingo grazed her opening and Betsy moved sideways, as fast as possible. She felt her entire rear getting covered with dog cum and hoped she could fight off Bingo's determined assault.

"Do you think it's possible? Can you get away from Bingo long enough so he doesn't make you his bitch?" Doris asked.

Bingo listened to his mistress knowing she was encouraging him onward. Then he became a beast. He savagely tightened his front legs around the slender waist and pulled his paws back between the tightly closed thighs. His nails raked Betsy's flesh and it was the parting of the sea. There were no socks this time and his sharp claws scratched Betsy's tender thighs, forcing her to utter the loudest scream. There was much pain, which robbed her focus long enough for Bingo to plant the warhead of his bulging missile.

Bingo yanked the once struggling torso backwards into his furry belly and he held the bitch absolutely still. Then he probed with the end of his skilled cock until he felt the opening. He kept blasting pre-cum and then he thrust with a fury of a mad dog.

Doris was in heaven. "You're his! You're Bingo's bitch. Sweet fucking Jesus ... he's all the way inside your pussy. I love watching him slam your ass and sink his swollen cock inside you," Doris moaned. Her eyes flared watching the animal lust. "Oh God ... are you ready? I think he's going to plant his knot. I see it banging your hole..."

Betsy's knees were not even touching the floor anymore. Bingo was humping her so hard and fast that her entire lower body was in the air and her upper torso was frantically hugging the footstool. She heard Doris whispering in her ear and remembered the dire warning that Bingo was going to plant his ball. When the knot entered her opening, all Betsy could see were stars. Fireworks went off in her head, but it was not nearly has hot as her inner volcano.

Even today, Betsy could not imagine how lust could make a woman do such uncommon things. She remained on the floor of the living room with Bingo and Doris, her masters. His enlarged ball locked so tightly and deadly that it was an eternity before she was able to escape Bingo's knot. She remembered collapsing on top of the sweat covered stool and then Doris commanding her to do more.

Doris displayed her complete control. She ordered her pet to lie on the carpet and then commanded her dear friend to suck his still throbbing pecker. The thing never stopped squirting and soon his cum was all over her body. Betsy could feel the remnants leaking from her hole and running down her velvety thighs. Ordered to suck Bingo's cock, Betsy tenderly put her hands on the throbbing meat and she wondered if Bingo would ever go limp. She felt the streams of cum hit her flushed face and then she put the thing in her mouth.

It was an everlasting stream of cum jettisoning from the cock and Betsy was forced to drink or choke. She couldn't remember how long it took for Bingo to have a second orgasm, but when he did, the juice poured down her throat. Betsy drank the last drop of doggie cum and then Doris was giving her more orders. "Bitch! Eat me bitch. Eat my cunt ... put your beautiful face in my cunt and eat," Doris yelled. She grabbed a handful of hair and yanked Betsy's head into her crotch. "Eat me. Put your bitch mouth on my cunt and eat me."

So the afternoon continued into the evening. After cunnilingus and performing admirably for her lover, Betsy was allowed to shower. Betsy wasn't permitted to do anything. Doris adjusted the spray, used the soap and even caressed every tired muscle in Betsy's body. When they got out of the shower, Doris carefully dried every droplet from her radiant body.

"Stay naked. Go into the bedroom ... to your bed," Doris whispered. Betsy stared into the deep, blue eyes and she knew Doris meant with Bingo. "Lay naked with Bingo and let him have you again ... and again ... and again."

Doris put her arms out and hugged Betsy. "I want to watch more. Watch my faithful bitch having sex with my faithful dog."

Betsy reasoned that under normal circumstances Doris' humiliating commands and orders would have greatly upset her. But not on that day and she shivered remembering everything. She felt the cool air putting Goosebumps all over her body; or was it the cool air, she wondered?

Then she slowly walked into the bedroom followed by her dear friend. Bingo was lying on his bed and he was licking his softened doggie cock in an almost teasing or tormenting manner. Although it had shrunk, so that only an inch or two was outside the sheath, the cock still appeared unmistakably ominous. Suddenly she felt a tiny shove in the middle of her back indicating she should obey. Her feet moved one step at a time and then she was standing beside the large dog bed.

Again there was a poke in the back before Betsy crouched down. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled onto the bed. "Lay on your back. See if Bingo will lick your pussy. Lick it until you become his bitch ... again," Doris said. "Yes ... like that. Now open your legs ... show him your shaved love-box."

Betsy could still see herself obeying every degrading command. Her legs parted and suddenly Doris was rubbing something all over her lower extremities. Betsy never did find out what it was, but Bingo knew. The cream was something he was used to licking off her body and now he licked if off his new bitch. Bingo no sooner cleaned out the narrow slit between Betsy's quivering legs when Doris applied more syrupy cream.

The erotic affair lasted for the longest time. Every time Betsy tried to sit up and protect herself from the dog's demoralizing licking, her hands would be slapped away by Doris.

Then Betsy remembered the earth-shattering orgasm. The dog licked her slit and Doris held her swollen labia stretched completely apart. Her dainty clitoris lay exposed to the dog and Bingo raked it with his sandpaper tongue. The climax started inside her womanly being and flowed outward with the power of a raging flood. When Bingo tasted the sweet nectar, he licked madly, as if he was possessed, and her orgasm blossomed.

Doris hugged and caressed her and Betsy never realized there was no end to Doris' scheming. Somehow she wound up on her hands and knees with Doris next to her, whispering encouragement into her ear. Suddenly Bingo's strong legs clamped around her middle and Betsy wondered if she could take anymore. The dog started humping her butt and for a second Betsy feared he was trying to fuck her ass.

She felt the tip of his cock brush against her tightly puckered asshole. Then she shifted her hips and that was all Bingo needed. He hit the wetness with a jab and rammed his hips at the bitch's ass. The end of his cock grazed the asshole, scraped across the narrow strip of nothing-land, and banged against the bulging pussy lips. Betsy's hips jerked when she felt his cock against her opening, but it was too late.

His lance speared her and all the air came rushing out of her lungs. Bingo embedded his cock until he hit the familiar wall. Now years later, Betsy wondered how many orgasms she had that day. She should have counted, as she was sure it would have been a record. Doris stayed with her on Bingo's bed and the three remained there until early morning.

Filler enters her life.

Several months later, Betsy's life changed. She lived with Doris and although they were best of friends, even professed lovers, they both understood the reality of getting back to a real life. That meant Doris working in her modeling career and Betsy teaching fulltime. Each had men friends but neither dated seriously after Betsy moved in until suddenly they realized it was expected that single women dated men.

The first man Betsy dated was Jim, but Doris nicknamed him Filler. The name stuck just like any unwanted name innocently given to a person. Doris reasoned Filler was just filling time in Betsy's life until she found the right man. He was an accountant, nice looking, but not a dream-man. Sex was okay although somewhat reserved on her part because she didn't want to scare him away.

Betsy's relationship with Filler progressed to a stage where she met his family. At first she wasn't sure if the meeting was uphill or downhill but she eventually settled on the latter. Then Betsy remembered when things changed. Filler had convinced her that they should attend his father's 60th birthday.

Betsy was mad because she had to take a week off work. She stayed mad at Filler until they headed for Boston and eventually drove to his parent's cottage in Martha's Vineyard. Looking back on it now, Betsy grinned at the memory of giving her boyfriend a blowjob on the way. When they arrived at the cottage, she was amazed at how big the place was and how graciously they were greeted.

She tried to think about all the details of that visit. There were four sons, three married, a mother who was a true beauty queen, and a dad who was a big, successful man. He had played football and had more charm than anyone Betsy had ever met. He did business mergers and it was not hard to see that the man was very wealthy. There was a big, celebration dinner and everyone, including Betsy, did his or her part.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.