Betsy's Journey
Chapter 6: A Love Affair With Thomas Continues with Susan

Copyright© 2009 by kacey1999

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Love Affair With Thomas Continues with Susan - Betsy is turning 40 very soon and she takes time to recall her past. Some of the things she did, especially the sexual affairs, still sent shivers up her spine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy  

Betsy rushed back to her spare bedroom wanting to finish the chapter, 'A Thomas Affair.' She recalled it was late October when they returned from Atlantic City. Thomas had told her all about Ted and explained, as best he could, about how much he relied on the business from Ted's company. Apparently Ted was so pleased after the weekend getaway that he set the wheels in motion to upgrade the pharmacy section of his company, which meant big money for Thomas.

Strange what men were willing to do in an effort to get ahead, Betsy thought. Thomas willingly sacrificed her to get ahead in business, which was the dawning of Betsy's realization that the relationship was doomed. When Thomas suggested that they should have Ted over on occasion, he winked at Betsy letting her know he meant more of what happened in Atlantic City. Betsy remembered how furious she was at the suggestion and thinking about it now, she realized that her feelings for Thomas were changing.

Right after that, Betsy got the surprise of her life. It was midweek when she went over to Thomas' only to find Susan had moved out of her apartment and into the second bedroom. Looking back on it now, Betsy realized she bought the bullshit story about Susan's place being converted into condo units. Susan said that if she found a place to live for three months, then she would get a tremendous deal on renting a condo unit.

Later when she was alone with Thomas, he told Betsy how he was doing this for her. He was keeping Susan around just to make Betsy happy and that she should appreciate his giving up so much privacy. When she opened her mouth to say something, Thomas merely restated the fact it was only for a few months.

With the beach-slut now living in the same house as her boyfriend, Betsy wasn't happy with the arrangements. All of a sudden she wondered if she hadn't underestimated the bitch. After that it was only a couple of days before Betsy also moved a lot of her belongings over to Thomas' and she too started staying fulltime with her boyfriend. She reasoned her best plan was to keep an eye on the two who had suddenly become very friendly.

Betsy had a harder time remembering what started a trend, which she regretted. Thomas had business dealings with Ted almost every week and in early November their meeting took place at Thomas' house. When the subject of them entertaining his business acquaintances, Betsy didn't see anything wrong with it and Susan didn't seem to mind either. As Betsy eventually found out, the private setting was perfect for what the men had in mind.

Thomas joked about how Susan could really help him out by making Ted happy. "Ted's a big customer of mine. He's married ... but he does like a little on the side," he said, winking at the two women.

Suddenly Betsy looked back at every detail that she missed. The business meeting was followed by a cozy meal served by herself and Susan. It seemed more like a double date than anything else, as she sat right next to Thomas and Susan sat beside Ted. Betsy missed the fact the two guests seemed far friendlier than a couple meeting for the first time. Susan laughed at everything Ted said and after a short while, he seemed to keep putting his hands on her shoulders or touching her face.

Right after dinner, Thomas and Ted moved out of the kitchen area and that was when Betsy mentioned the expectations of Susan being Ted's date. She should have been suspicious at the time, but once again her innocence showed. Susan readily accepted the plan and the woman didn't blink an eye when Betsy mentioned that Ted might want sexual favors.

'Gawd, ' Betsy thought, 'how stupid I had been.' It seemed like the perfect transition when all four adjourned to the family room and sat around the fireplace. They were involved in a lighthearted discussion and Betsy remembered looking over at Susan who had gone to the bathroom and just rejoined the group. The woman had the top few buttons of her blouse undone and the extra cleavage was a big hit with Ted and Thomas. Betsy recalled Susan was wearing one of the sexy, Victoria Secret bras at the time.

That night the drinks flowed freely. It didn't take long before Susan was giggling and acting like she didn't mind that Ted groped her the odd time, which Betsy found interesting. When Thomas excused himself and then asked Betsy to join him, it was a defining moment in the ensuing friendship. "Come," he whispered as they proceeded up to his bedroom. "I think Ted wants to be alone with Susan."

Betsy was astounded at the speed things happened. Suddenly she realized why Thomas liked the lofted ceilings and how the bedrooms overlooked the downstairs living area. She was speechless when she peered out of the window of his bedroom at the naked couple, as they rutted on the floor in front of the fireplace. It still sent a shiver through her body at how she witnessed such untamed lust and she didn't object when Thomas started ravaging her body. They had sex that night with the fervent sounds of Ted and Susan's love making filling the whole house.

After the first time, Ted visited on a weekly basis. Betsy recalled the trend continued until late November when Thomas mentioned they were having a celebration over another large business deal. Although he told her that someone else was joining the party, a man named Mel who was Ted's financial advisor, Betsy never objected.

When Mel showed up with Ted, she instantly didn't like the man. The best way to describe Mel was that he was creepy. His eyes seemed to slyly shift from one woman to another and his face was plastered with an evil grin, which gave Betsy goosebumps. Mel was short, even shorter than she was, and he was overweight enough to look repulsive. Every time he looked at her with his beady eyes, it sent a shiver of anxiety up her backbone, making the hair standup on the back of her neck.

On that particular night, Betsy was relieved when Thomas took her up to his bedroom like always. She remembered trying to watch what was happened downstairs, but couldn't bear to see Susan having intercourse with such a disgusting man as Mel. The fuck-fest lasted well into the early morning and Betsy could only imagine how many times Ted and Mel had sex with Susan.

The End Was Near

Her life story was nearing another monumental happening. Betsy recalled how the trend of hosting celebrations for Thomas' business associates took another bizarre twist. Thomas invited not only Ted and Mel but also two other businessmen for an early Christmas celebration. When he suggested Susan dress like one of the sexy waitresses from the local strip club, she didn't object at all. He even bought her the required waitress outfit and Susan looked very seductive with most of her rich assets fully displayed for all of the prying eyes.

Everything went fairly smooth that night until most of the men had consumed more alcohol than they could handle. Betsy remembered how they teased her for not dressing up like Susan, but she didn't let it bother her. Then Mel started heckling her and that was when she most likely created an enemy who would not stop until he extracted sweet revenge. Mel teased her and she called him certain names, which she now felt sorry for. Names like pervert, creep, and bastard were the ones that Mel resented most.

When the party got down to the nitty-gritty, Betsy couldn't get out of the downstairs room fast enough. She quickly persuaded Thomas to leave with her to the upstairs bedroom even though he desperately wanted to stay for the fun. Susan's boobs were fully exposed by this time and it was more than obvious she was going to get fucked in gangbang style.

Betsy could tell from Thomas' reactions that he wanted her to be part of the gangbang. One or two men she could handle, she thought with a grin, but not four or five. The two new businessmen were young, very muscular and black. They looked like your typical athletic stud and easily fit the profile of a bouncer at a nightclub. When one of them actually felt her up, Betsy wondered if she would get out of the room without a fight.

When she got up to the bedroom with Thomas, he gave her a warning. It was a warning that today she wished she would have listened to. "You should be careful. Mel can be very dangerous ... and he can hold a grudge," he whispered. "You shouldn't call him names ... shouldn't be so obvious that you hate the man."

Suddenly everything became very clear to her. Betsy shrugged off the warning at the time, but later she would be sorry. Funny how a woman could get hoodwinked and not even be aware that people were planning her seduction. Betsy never suspected a thing when Thomas suggested another celebration about a week before the holidays. He had just completed his best year in business and wanted to celebrate with a party at his house. Betsy didn't think much of the idea but she didn't want to spoil his happiness so she reluctantly agreed.

Betsy thought about how stupid she had been back then. When the party was mentioned, as was his normal, Thomas only had Betsy and Susan on the guest list of women. Ted was married, but if any of the other men had wives, they were never mentioned. Betsy tried hard to recall every detail of the subverted plot that Thomas had cooked up with the beach-slut.

Betsy arrived home at her normal time and found Thomas in the family room with his friends. The party was already in full swing and Betsy assumed it started very early because the men seemed drunk. Susan was alone in the kitchen, so Betsy stayed with her, not wanting to be with the overly boisterous men. The woman poured her a drink and it was a matter of 20 or 30 minutes before the fateful evening became a complete black hole to Betsy.

That was how Betsy found out that there were three levels of tequila. After three or four drinks, she was a complete zombie who was too inebriated to know her friend had spiked her drinks. The last thing she remembered was having a hard time setting down her blurry glass and then being taken by the hand. Although her memory was very hazy, Betsy was positive it was Susan who led her into the family room and then there was some loud laughing and cheering.

Betsy's next recollection was waking up about 11 in the morning with one of the worst hangovers of her life. Her whole body felt like it had been through the most intensive workout and every muscle felt too sore and tired to move. Thomas came into the bedroom and said she was the biggest sex machine last night. Betsy's head pounded and her temples throbbed when she heard his shocking disclosure.

"You even begged me to fuck you in the ass. Holy fuck honey ... I thought you would never stop." Betsy's head spun like mad mostly from the booze and drugs and she tried harder to remember anything from the last few hours. "I watched the whole thing and you were a crazy person in bed."

"But it must have been the tequila. I remember drinking ... having a drink or two ... then nothing," she moaned. "Gawd ... what have I done."

"Hey, if it was the tequila. I must get some of that shit," he said. "If it can turn you into such a sex machine ... I need a bottle."

The rest of the day was a blur. All week Betsy got little images of Susan's serious face and numerous sexual encounters with what looked like strangers with no faces. She couldn't put her finger on anything concrete and it bothered her more than anything in the world. With each little glimpse into that evening, Betsy vowed to find out more.

Christmas was midweek, so the Friday before was her last day of work until after New Years. Betsy was too apprehensive to stay at work past noon and she decided to start the holidays early. She left school in a hurry and really didn't plan anything. Now years later, Betsy realized there was a humorous side of life.

When she got to Thomas', she found both his and Susan's car in the driveway. Betsy found that odd, as no one ever got home before four or five o'clock, so she sneaked in the house on a mission. There was no one downstairs, but she could vaguely hear noises coming from the bedroom area. Betsy tiptoed up the stairs, holding her breath the whole way. Suddenly her heart pounded when she heard the sound of slapping flesh coming from the bedroom she shared with Thomas.

All Betsy could think of was killing someone. Then she heard Susan plead with Thomas to turn up the volume. "Honey, turn it up. I love this part of the gangbang," Susan said. The next sound was Susan's voice coming from the speakers. "Suck it. Suck it, Betsy, my love."

Betsy thought her legs would give way, as she listened intently to lots of men voicing their encouragement.

"That's a good girl. Get on your hands and knees ... pretend you're a good doggie." Betsy immediately recognized Mel's squeaky voice and her body shivered in disgust. "Suck that big, black cock, baby."

Then she heard Susan's voice again. "Get it nice and hard ... so he can fuck you again with his black cock. Suck it ... suck it!"

Betsy heard Mel's squeaky voice again and the hair stood up on the back of her neck. "Here ... here's another hundred. I want her to pay ... big time! Fuck that beautiful ass."

All of a sudden Betsy couldn't believe her ears. "No ... dear gawd, no. Not there, ... not my ass." Her own voice startled her and Betsy wondered what was going on. Suddenly she was yelling for mercy. Betsy heard her own voice and wondered what was going on. "It's too big. Dear gawd, not there! Gawd, not there."

Betsy didn't remember how long she stood listening, but it felt like an eternity. Her legs almost gave way when she crept down the stairs. She left the house as quietly as possible and drove blindly away. About an hour later, she called Thomas and told him she wasn't feeling well. She said that she suspected the flu and to prevent passing it around, she planned using her own apartment for the weekend.


The Monday before Christmas was a regular workday for both Thomas and Susan. Since she was off, Betsy went back to Thomas' with one goal in mind. She had to find that horrible tape and reasoned it must be in Susan's room, as Thomas would never store it where Betsy could accidentally find it. Her logic paid off immediately. The first place she looked was the closet and Betsy found the incriminating evidence stored in a shoebox on the top shelf.

Betsy didn't dare review the tape at Thomas' in case he or Susan came home unexpectedly, so she rushed back to her apartment. Her hands shook wildly when she popped the case into the VCR and she sat back to watch the worst night of her life.

Conveniently the movie started at the beginning and Betsy's heartbeat increased dramatically watching herself being led into a room full of rambunctious guys. She seemed to stagger but Susan held her steady until they were standing beside one of the sofas. Then the cameraman did something drastic which sent a tremor of panic right through Betsy. He panned the crowd and showed each hungry face. There was Thomas who smiled for the camera and Ted who merely kept staring straight ahead, obviously at the two women.

The camera panned until focusing on the two black businessmen that Betsy had met during one of Thomas' parties. She stared in disbelief as one of the men rubbed his crotch and the other licked his lips obviously craving the women who had just entered the room. Betsy wondered about Mel, but she didn't have to wonder long. The devious man rotated the camera around so it showed his rotten face and Betsy almost cried when his lips moved. "Enjoy the movie... 'A Slut For The Taking.' Watch one sexy broad getting her brains fucked out."

All of a sudden everything made perfect sense. Betsy never wanted to believe that she was used and abused, but suddenly it was more than apparent. Tears filled her eyes as the camera slowly panned back to the two, sexy actresses. Betsy looked at the scene unfold in dramatic fashion. She could tell by the way her head sort of rolled from side to side that she had been drugged. Although her eyes were open and staring straight ahead, she still appeared to be in a dazed state.

Susan was standing behind her and the woman looked like she was presenting Betsy for the men's approval. Suddenly the woman reached around Betsy. Susan started playing with her boobs and Betsy noticed how her hands went up in a sort of protest. She stared at the movie as it showed Susan whispering something in her ear. Abruptly Betsy saw her arms slowly drop to her sides and then Susan boldly unbuttoned Betsy's blouse with all the men cheering her on.

Betsy's eyes opened wider when her blouse was swiftly stripped. Then Susan whispered in her ear again and to Betsy's horror, she removed her own bra. Betsy could see how Susan continued to whisper commands in her ear the whole time. Now completely naked above the waist, Betsy witnessed something that made her heart flutter out of control. The movie depicted a brazen woman cupping her own tits and holding them proudly up in the air. Then the half-naked woman's right hand pushed up harder until she licked her own nipple.

The cameraman caught all of the sinful action. Mel was the perfect director and he made sure all the raunchy details were caught on tape. There was loud cheering when Betsy licked her own nipple and the yelling got louder when she switched to the neglected bud. Susan kept her mouth at Betsy's ear and obviously kept telling the drugged woman what to do. The nipple licking and sucking went on forever and Betsy was slightly relieved when she was ordered to stop.

Betsy wondered what Susan had given her that made her such a zombie. She stared at the movie, and even knowing she was out of her mind, it was very hard to tell, as the camera didn't zoom in on her face very much. Suddenly she heard Mel's voice when he told Susan to get the slut on the sofa so she can show all the guys how a real woman does herself.

All of a sudden her head was tilted back in the movie and something was poured down her throat. Susan held a glass to Betsy's mouth and forced her to drink, with the odd amount running down her chin and onto her chest. Suddenly there were hands rubbing all of the spilled drink off her boobs and Betsy flinched noticing that she didn't object one bit when someone boldly pinched her nipples.

Betsy couldn't stand to watch the humiliation so she hit the fast-forward on the VCR. When she hit the play button again, things got even worse. She was completely naked and sprawled out on the living room sofa. Then Mel's voice made it very clear that Betsy was masturbating. "Holy, sweet shit ... look at that. She's doing it ... actually doing it," he said loud enough so it was recorded by the camera. "Susie, honey! You're really making her masturbate ... so we can all watch."

Betsy quickly hit the FF button again, as it was too horrible to watch every detail. When she hit the play button again, the movie depicted a naked Betsy staring straight up at the camera. Mel was recording his own blowjob and he had the camera pointed straight downward. Although Betsy suspected what the movie scenes would show, she kept it in play mode. Her right hand was stroking Mel's rod, which was not even fully hard, and her face was tilted backwards just enough so that the lens caught her entire face.

Even though her eyes were glazed, no one would be able to tell she was not fully enjoying the blowjob. The head of Mel's prick was buried in her mouth and she appeared to be sucking it. Mel was in his glory. "Take it out ... rub my fucking cock all over your face," he whispered making sure everything was caught on tape. "That's it baby. Suck it again and get me real hard. I want to blow my fucking load down your throat, honey."

Betsy resisted the urge to hit the FF button and she kept watching the devastating scenes of her sitting on the floor with Mel's cock in her face. He fucked her mouth and rammed his cock into her throat making Betsy choke and cough like mad. Betsy could tell it would be hard for anyone watching the porno movie to determine her actions were not legitimate. She noticed a stoic expression on her face, but it would be almost impossible for someone to notice that she had been sedated.

All of a sudden gobs of white cream came out the corner of her mouth and the television speakers erupted in loud cheers. The filthy man filled her mouth with searing cum and she winced, as Mel made sure the camera caught the scene. Suddenly he deliberately pulled his spurting cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her face. When Mel slapped her face with his prick, all of the men yelled their approval.

Abruptly Mel tilted the camera and her heart stopped. It showed her on hands and knees with one of the big, black men behind her. He was on his knees and had his engorged cock in his fist, which was aimed straight at her backside. The camera was unable to catch the actual penetration, but Betsy could tell when that happened. Her head shot up and her eyes, which were merely half open, were suddenly open wide.

Her ass-end jumped in the air the then the man grabbed her velvety, flared hips with his big hands. She noticed the man squeeze her waist real hard and then pull with all his might. Her white ass pounded backwards and slapped against the man's midsection, as all the air came out of her chest. Her eyes bulged out in obvious, extreme agony and Betsy would never forget the demoralizing scene.

The next part of the movie would always haunt her. Mel moved the camera again and focused on her winching face. He was proud of the leftover cum still on her face and much to Betsy's dismay, there was some of the white juice in her hair. Somehow Mel used his free hand to hold her head in place, as he rubbed his balls across her cheek.

All of a sudden Betsy had to hit the FF so she didn't have to see her great humiliation. She skipped forward a few times and each time she stopped the tape to play it again, a scene of her being screwed flashed on the screen. First it was one of the black businessmen, then the other who was followed by Ted. She was outstretched on the floor when Ted had intercourse with her and Betsy noticed her feeble efforts to stop the men.

Suddenly the scene shifted to her boyfriend. Before she could hit a button on the VCR, it showed Thomas having sex with Susan. She went from being distraught and anxious to being extremely angry. Betsy watched Susan squirming wildly under Thomas' rugged torso and then to her utter horror, the woman motioned directly at the camera. The gestures were meant for only one person in the room and soon the zombie rolled over to Susan.

Betsy couldn't believe any tranquilizer could make her obey so readily. Without a protest or putting up any fuss, she lay motionless beside the couple as they screwed. She was mostly likely not even aware that the climaxes were over when Susan shouted orders at her. Betsy watched the movie unable to believe that any drug or sedative could wipe out her entire memory of that fateful night.

All of a sudden Susan grabbed her by the hair. She yanked Betsy around until her head was almost touching her crotch. In no time Betsy's face was buried in Susan's pussy and it was very obvious the woman was in complete control. Betsy stared at the scene noticing how her body was prone and between the woman's splayed legs. "Eat me honey. Eat your boyfriend's cum out of my cunt," she moaned making sure the microphone caught every word. "That's it ... eat me! Keep your tongue right there ... right on my little clitty."

Then Susan lifted the head out of her crotch and let the camera focus on all the slimy cum on Betsy's pretty face. After she was sure everything was caught on tape, she shoved Betsy's face back into her juicy snatch. Susan tightened her grip on the hair and wiped Betsy's face back and forth through her open pussy.

Betsy was despondent and ready to hit the FF again. She reached out but just then the camera started jerking and everything went out of focus. At first Betsy thought that her turmoil had ended but she was sadly mistaken. Suddenly Mel's squeaky voice came over the speakers. "Here! You record the rest. Make sure to capture her eating Susan out ... making her cum all over her face," Mel whispered. "I'm going to christen that beautiful ass. But first ... I want to mark her ... so everyone knows she's a slut."

The camera eventually steadied, as one of the other men took over recording Betsy's demise. The scene continued with Betsy's face buried deep into Susan's soaked pussy. "Taste it. Can you taste it?" Betsy couldn't believe her eyes and ears. She watched Mel use what looked like a felt pen on her twisting torso. Suddenly she took a closer look at the screen and noticed many dark, red marks already decorating her white flesh.

Abruptly Mel was crouching at her feet and he sternly lifted her up by the hips. He propped Betsy on her knees and ogled her behind like the creepy man he was. Then he got right behind her and boasted to all his buddies. "Watch this. Watch me plant my fucking rod in her ass. I'll show the beauty queen that she's nothing but a whore," he hissed extracting the revenge he sought for a long time. "Let's see if she's too fucking good for me now."

Betsy couldn't stand to watch any more. She quickly rewound the tape and left her apartment in a hurry, trying to get back to Thomas' before he or Susan got there. There were no cars in the driveway so Betsy breathed a sigh of relief. She rushed into the house and put the tape back in the shoebox before either of them discovered she had found out their secret. There were no tears when she left and vowed that her love affair was over.


The Christmas holidays were the hardest time for Betsy. It was a week of knowing her relationship was over, but not having the courage to end it when she found the tape. Christmas came and Thomas cooked a great meal for the three roomies, which seemed like the 'Last Supper' to Betsy. Looking back on their relationship, she probably missed Thomas' cooking and entertaining skills more than anything else.

They exchanged presents and to this day Betsy didn't know why she had one more night of sex with Thomas. She reasoned it must have been because of the Christmas season and she felt so festive. By Boxing Day, she was ready and just waited for the right opportunity to end the relationship. She had removed most of her clothes and things a little at a time, so as not to create suspicion, and all that was left at Thomas' were a few clothes and her toiletries.

Betsy remembered how Thomas wanted to end the year with a flourish. He arranged a party for the Friday after Christmas and invited his usual guests, which were the same ones from that fateful gangbang night. Betsy knew the time had come when his guests started showing up. Mel, the pervert, entered the house and Betsy couldn't hide her emotions any longer.

Being the type of woman who always wore her heart on her sleeve, Thomas immediately recognized Betsy was aloof and not her normal, pleasant self. He noticed Betsy acting strangely during the holidays and suddenly he suspected the worst. She was putting the last few items in a suitcase when Thomas entered the bedroom. Betsy didn't have to say a word. She had already retrieved the tape from Susan's bedroom and she handed it to him.

When Betsy walked by Thomas on the way out of the room for the last time, she paused in front of him. Before she could say a word, he said he was sorry but ... it was, too little, too late. Her response was simply a whisper but it carried a tone of absolution. "Don't call me!"

Three days later Betsy was in New Orleans with her dad. Probably her best friend ever was there, as well, and that was when she finally cried on Doris' shoulder. Betsy vowed not to reveal what happened during the last three days in this chapter of her life, but she would save that for the next chapter.

New Orleans and Doris.

It was time to move ahead to the next chapter. Betsy lapsed into the perfect visualization mode once again and then the images of her life appeared on her darkened eyelids. Her stormy romance with Thomas was over but Betsy was glad in a way. Although she fell in love with him at first, things started to turn sour when he brought Susan into the relationship. But it was time to move on and suddenly Betsy felt her tummy quivering from the realization that the next life chapter was devoted to Doris.

When Betsy returned to New Orleans after the breakup with Thomas, she relished the chance to be with her family again. Even though it was a season of joy and happiness, Betsy was having a hard time feeling that way. She had been back for a day with her dad when Doris showed up. She was like a sister to Betsy, as her dad had raised Doris from the time she lost her parents in an auto accident when she was ten.

Betsy and Doris were practically closer than sisters, as they never fought like siblings did. When Doris showed up at the door the day before New Years, Betsy fell into her welcoming arms. All of a sudden everything was alright and Betsy felt like she could move on with her life. The two women rushed off to a secluded part of the house and it took hours for them to rehash the last year or two of their lives.

When Betsy got to her relationship with Thomas and how it ended, she finally broke down. She cried her eyes out that day, and all the while, she was in the arms of someone she loved. Doris comforted her like a sister and held her like a lover. Once the storytelling was over, the two were ready to celebrate the New Year in style. They partied with some of their old school friends and acquaintances, and both Betsy and Doris hated when it came time to resume a regular life after the holidays.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.