Under the Covers - Cover

Under the Covers

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My new stepsister was waiting for me when I came home from a Saturday night party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

My parents were divorced early last year when I was sixteen. I kind of saw it coming and wasn't really surprised. They argued all the time and I'm pretty sure they were both fooling around. My dad just married a woman that he had known for some time; I think they were messing around for a long time.

My mom was living with a guy she had known from work and, like Dad, I think they were having an affair for a long time.

So, I live with my Dad and his new wife and her two daughters.

My stepmom is very pretty, fairly tall, blond, and very curvy. A MILF. Her daughters are smaller versions of her, Allison is sixteen, a year younger than I am and her little sister, Erica, is thirteen.

Not long after they got engaged, about four months ago, I met my future stepmom and her daughters. Allison, the sixteen-year old, was a knockout, really pretty, blond like her mom, nice boobs, pretty complexion. It was nice to meet her, for sure.

Her little sister was also blond, little boobs, and braces on her teeth. She's cute but in a young way, not quite like her sister but certainly on the way.

So, anyway, it was summer, I was starting my senior year in the fall, my dad was married and they were living here for about two weeks when I came home from a party on a Saturday night, went up to my room and found my stepsister Allison asleep in my bed under the covers.

I was tired and as I lifted the covers to kick her out to her own room, I uncovered a naked stepsister.

"Oh, geez, hi, Tony."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, unable to take my eyes off her beautiful body.

"I was waiting on you," and she smiled and got up and jumped on me and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

I'm thinking, was this really happening, is she as calm about this as she seems.

"Why don't you get your clothes off, Tony. I know you want to do this, right?"

"Um, well, sure. You're beautiful. I'd love to fuck you. I've got some condoms right here."

"Oh, that'll wait, come here," and she backed up to the bed, sat down and started taking my pants off.

I was looking down at her beautiful pink-tipped breasts, on down to her clean-shaven love triangle as she tugged down my briefs releasing my very excited cock.

"Oooh, just what I hoped. Nice and big. And you shave, too. Here see my pussy."

She leaned back and spread her legs delighting me with the sight of her very pretty little pussy.

"Pretty, isn't it? But, first, I want this," and she took my dick into her mouth and sucked me in a way that told me that this was far from her first time giving head. After a few minutes, she stopped and said, "Now I want you inside me with your nice hard cock."

I losy little time rolling on the condom and getting up between her legs and plunging into her as deeply as I could.

"Mmm, just what I wanted. I knew you'd be good, I just knew it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.