An Autumn Chill
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brody is looking forward to this winter vacation more than any other. Two weeks to spend with his new lovers. But it's only fall, and a lot can happen in just a matter of months. Brody must navigate sophomore year of high school first and deal with attention from unexpected sources, good and bad. And what of his girls? How will they deal with the Freshman Experience and the forces that will try to break apart their relationship? The sequel to 'The Heat of Summer'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"I'm not an expert or anything, Brody, but ever since that thing with my teacher, I've been almost obsessed with issues surrounding sexual harassment and assault and worse."

It was the Sunday afternoon after Thanksgiving, and I was finally able to talk to Mia. I was sitting in Jeff's bedroom while he was in the shower. We'd just finished a pretty intense game of one-on-one. He won, but I didn't care. I just needed to take out my aggression. He's a good friend to risk bodily injury in the face of my anger. Now, with my hair wet and clean clothes on my body, I felt like I could really focus on things.

"Well, I'm glad you did," I replied. "If nothing else, at least there can be peace of mind that things weren't worse."

Shay slept in Mia's arms all night Friday night. They woke pretty early on Saturday and began to talk almost immediately. Shay unloaded everything, constantly apologizing and saying how worthless she was and how Mia deserved better. Mia soothed her and basically tried to do in one morning what Shay had done for her over the years. When Shay finally told Mia about the party, what little she could remember, Mia immediately began to suspect that someone had spiked Shay's drink.

"Anyway, I could just tell from the way she described it that it was some drug or something," Mia told me. "X, GHB or something. When she told me that she had semen inside her and all over her, I just lost it. I knew we needed help. I called Mom, then you, and then while Shay slept a little more, I told her parents." Mia's tone suddenly changed from the concerned best friend to the angry advocate. "I told them about the rape and that Shay needed to go to the hospital. At least Mrs. Spurlock was concerned enough to go to her daughter. Mr. Spurlock, that prick, just started in on me, blaming me for Shay's tailspin into 'self-indulgent behavior' as he called it. Personally, I didn't care if he thought I was Satan so long as he took Shay to the hospital. What burns me up is he said that if she chose to act like a slut, she needed to pay the consequences for her actions. Can you believe it?"

I gritted my teeth, something I often do when I'm pissed off. I'd gritted my teeth almost non-stop since I'd talked to Shelly on Saturday night, and I was getting a headache. Damn, how I wish I could throttle the cold-hearted bastard of a father Shay had. "What did you do?" I asked, simply because it was all I could think of that wasn't a tirade.

"I was horrified! I mean, it's one thing to call your daughter a slut. It's something completely different to say she deserves what she gets. When it was obvious he had no intention of taking her the hospital, I just walked back to Shay's room, picked up the phone and called Mom again."

"What did Shay's mom do?"

"Nothing. She was too busy making over Shay to really hear what I said." Mia took a deep breath. "Anyway, Mom was there at their door in less than five minutes. She demanded to see me and 'her other daughter'. That's what she calls Shay. Shay's dad says she wasn't welcome in their home. Then he sees Dad and Sam get out of our van and walk towards the house. Mom starts threatening to call social services and report neglect and cause a bureaucratic nightmare if nothing else. I guess the threat of social services and also my pretty pissed off dad and brother was all it took.

"Mrs. Spurlock seemed to be leaning towards taking Shay to the hospital, so it didn't take much for mom to convince her to do that. The hospital used a rape kit and tested for drugs and STDs and pregnancy and everything. Unfortunately, too much time had passed to see traces of drugs in her system and there weren't any signs of forced intercourse. All the tests came back negative, though, so that's a relief."

I blew out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, and suddenly I felt exhausted. What an agonizing experience. "I can't even imagine how awful this must have been for Shay. You're a good friend, Mia."

Mia sighed. "I should have been better. I should have been there when things first started to get bad. All I could do was wallow in self-pity instead of realizing that my best friend needed help."

"I think you are being too hard on yourself. You couldn't know. And when it was all said and done, you were there to help pick up the pieces."

Mia just sniffed, but said nothing.

"So, what's gonna happen now?" I asked.

"Well, Shay's going to need lots of love and help. She's really hurting. Emotionally, I mean. She feels pretty worthless and she pretty scared, too. Shay's mom seems to have taken the situation by the horns, and her dad is just letting her. I think they are still reeling over everything. Shay knows her dad didn't think she needed to go to the hospital, and now she's not talking to him. He's pretty messed up, though I'm not sure if it's because he realizes he was wrong or because she's giving him the silent treatment. Anyway, we've agreed to a truce, her parents and I, and of course my parents. Shay's going to need all of us."

"I'm glad everyone's cooperating. Maybe things will work out in the long run between everyone." I knew I needed to get off the phone. The Barkers had said I could talk as long as I needed, but I didn't want to abuse the privilege. "I love you, Mia. Thanks for taking care of our girl. Do you think I could talk to her for just a second?"

"She's right here. I love you, too, Brody. See you in a few weeks."

I waited for a few moments, and then another voice came on the line. "Hey," Shay said. Her voice was subdued.

"Hey, yourself. How ya feeling?"

"OK, I guess. Pretty tired and ready to just go to sleep and try to forget this all happened."

"Good idea," I said. I knew what I wanted to ask her, but I didn't think the time was right. What I really wanted to know was whether she meant what she'd said a while back, that she didn't know if there would ever be an US, but that was selfish thinking. For lack of something else to say, I tried humor. "I'm guessing that the party wasn't a sanctioned team-building event, huh?"

She was quiet for a second, and I realized that my attempt at being funny was probably in pretty poor taste. I was ready to apologize, when she made a sound.

"Did you just giggle?" I asked. Shay hated it when someone called her laugh a giggle.

"No," she said, which was followed by another giggle.

"Liar."

That just made her laugh harder, which made me smile and made my chest feel all warm.

"OK. That's a laugh," I said. "But those first ones, they were giggles."

She laughed a bit longer, then calmed down and took a deep breath. "I needed a good laugh. I guess I've just been so stressed. Thanks, Brody."

"Hey, what can I say? I love you and I love to make you laugh."

"I love you, too," she said, her tone suddenly serious. "Thanks for making things seem more normal."

I changed the subject to lighter topics. "So, you gonna meet me at the airport when we fly in?"

"I wouldn't miss a chance to go to the airport. I love watching all the planes land and take off." She sighed a big theatrical sigh. "I GUESS I'll hang around long enough to see you, too." I smiled. Now she was teasing. When she spoke again, she was whispering almost conspiratorially. "I'm on birth control now. Somehow through all this I convinced Mom it was probably a good idea. I think I took advantage of her state of mental disarray."

I felt a blush cover my face. "Birth control, huh? Anticipating using it any time soon?" I was a little surprised she was even thinking about that considering everything that happened.

"I should be ready in about four weeks. I'm also hoping that someone will come along right about then who might help me get our money's worth."


I had only been home about an hour before Mom came home. She must have talked to Shelly or something, because the first thing she said to me after walking through the door was, "How is Shay?"

I was caught off-guard by her question. I was totally thinking about what things would be like between me and Mom now that we'd had time to think about what had happened. So it took a second before I could mentally shift gears. "She, uh ... she's OK. She's going to get through this."

Mom smiled at me and my heart fluttered. Things had changed between us, of that there was no doubt. I saw not just my mother in her smile, but also a lover. I wondered what she saw when she looked at me. She set her small travel bag on the floor and opened her arms to me. I stepped into her embrace and instantly responded to the warmth of her body. She hummed quietly in my ear.

"Mmm, I missed you, Brody," she whispered as she squeezed me tight.

"I missed you, too, Mom." I saw Brian step through the door with Mom's bigger bag. He was smiling at the two of us.

Mom released me. "Brody, will you take my bags to my room while I see Brian off?"

I shrugged, shook hands with Brian and carried Mom's bag back to her room. I knew how she was probably saying goodbye, and I felt a little hitch in my heart. Had her weekend away—a weekend with a man—changed her mind about us? I tried to prepare myself if that was the case. I'd be willing to give her up as a lover as long as I could always love her as my mother.

I was tempted to just drop the bags and go peek on the two of them, but somehow I knew that would be immature. I needed to act grown up if I expected her to treat me that way. After a much shorter time than I expected, she was standing in the doorway. We just looked at each other for a second. I realized by her hesitation, her silence, that she was as nervous as me.

I broke the stalemate. "So, how was your trip?"

She opened with the safe and mundane by telling me about all the things they'd seen and done around the islands. She especially loved the sunset at Mallory Square in Key West, and told me about all the street entertainers that were there. They did the whole glass-bottom boat thing at a state park on Key Largo, took a hike looking for Key deer on Big Pine Key and even took a seaplane out to Dry Tortugas.

I just listened. She seemed to be glowing, and I felt any selfishness inside me melt away. It was such a pleasure to see her happy that I didn't even worry about "us." It would all work out for the best.

That's why my next question surprised me.

"How was Brian?"

Now, in my defense, I was truly only interested in what she thought about the guy she'd spent three days with. I wasn't asking about their sexual relationship. However, I wasn't going to stop her when she suddenly got all nervous and started telling me about, well, their sexual relationship.

"It was nice. He's a very gentle lover, very aware of my needs, what I like and don't like." She took a deep breath and seemed to stare off into space. "He's ... well, he's a nice guy."

I waited, and when she didn't speak anymore, I said, "Buuut..." letting the word draw out, since I sensed there was a catch.

"But ... he's just that," she answered, then she looked at me. "He's nice, but there isn't really anything there between us. We both knew it, and we're both OK with it. We may try to go out when he's in town, just as friends, but there won't be any more weekends together."

I felt simultaneously sad and happy. Sad because, regardless of what she'd said in the past, I know Mom would have been happy to find someone she could maybe commit to. But happy, because maybe it meant that she would still need intimacy from me, at least for a while. Selfish, yes, but I couldn't deny the thought was there.

I'm not sure what showed on my face, but she laughed a warm musical laugh that made my heart flutter again. "And now you want to know where you and I stand, hmm?"

Caught. "Well, I, um, I'm sad that things weren't better for you."

"Buuut..." she said, mimicking my earlier inflection.

I sighed. "But now I want to know where we stand."

She smiled warmly and stepped over to me. She reached up and cupped my face and gently kissed my lips. "Brody, I don't know what's right or wrong as far as everyone else is concerned. What I do know is that you loved me the other day in a way that no one has in a long time. Brian and I ... well it was nice. But he didn't love me, and I didn't love him. It was just sex. Granted, it was enjoyable sex with someone I care about, but it was still just sex. You, on the other hand, loved me with every part of yourself, and I just can't turn that down now that I've felt that love. Do you understand?"

Did I understand? Hell, yeah! I wanted to dance a jig, even though I wasn't entirely sure what a jig looked like. But I held my emotion in check. "I understand," I answered solemnly.

She averted her eyes from mine for a moment, and then looked back at me through her lowered eyelashes, anxiousness visible in her eyes. "Do you think you'd want to spend some more intimate time with an old woman like me?" She wasn't playing at being coy. She was really, sincerely afraid I'd not want to do it again.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gazed into her eyes, my face inches from hers. "I want that more than anything in the whole world."

A grin started to spread across her face, but I stopped it with a kiss. This one was more intensely passionate than her earlier kiss. We were both keyed up with anticipation, so it didn't take long until we found ourselves naked on her bed, my body hovering over hers, my cockhead notched between her pussy lips. She held my face in her hands again.

"I love you, Brody," she whispered.

I answered with a kiss, and as my tongue went into her mouth, I sank my cock into her body, as well. She hissed into my mouth. I thought I would die, it felt so wonderful. She was right. I loved Cassie, but only as a friend. Sex with her was nothing like it was with Mom.

My thrust and grind movements had Mom panting into our kiss in no time. It took only a few minutes before she announced her first orgasm with a shudder and a groan. She kissed me harder. I felt my own climax rising quickly, but I wanted to last until she had a second one. I could feel her movements become more erratic, more ravenous in her quest to consume what I had to offer.

"Come again, Mom," I coaxed. "You come and then I'll come."

A few more thrusts and then her body tensed. Her pussy clamped on my invading shaft, then released, before clamping again. That was it as I grunted and then bellowed my own orgasm. My cock spit its load deep into her belly. Tingles raced from my balls to the tip of my cock as my hot come filled her.

"Oh, shit," I hissed as my hypersensitive head scraped her saturated walls, but I kept thrusting and my cock kept trying to ride the orgasmic wave.

"My god, Brody," Mom gasped. "Amazing..." She was limp as she tried to catch her breath. I collapsed on her, but held my weight on my elbows. We panted in each others' ears. Then Mom hummed her contentment. "I'd forgotten how wonderful it is when it's with someone you love. Do you realize that you've spoiled me with the way you make love to me." She didn't sound upset, though. "I don't know if I've ever been loved as emotionally and as completely as when you do it."

I grunted, too tired to respond. Mom nudged my ribs, which was my cue to pull out and roll off her. We lay side by side, catching our breaths.

"I love the feel of you coming inside me," she sighed happily. I blushed at her frankness. "I made Brian wear condoms."

I tensed. If Brian had to wear condoms... "Um, what about me? I just figured you were on birth control."

Mom rolled over and put her arm and leg over my body, then snuggled up into the crook of my arm. "I am on the pill. I have been since we returned from the reunion this summer. Still, the pill isn't 100% safe against pregnancy, and of course it doesn't do anything for disease. I just wanted to be safe."

I was confused. "But if the pill isn't 100% safe, then why don't you make me wear a condom?"

She was quiet for a long time before speaking. "Brody, I'm going to tell you something, but you have to promise not to think poorly of me."

"Mom, I could never think poorly of you. I love you."

"Your father and I tried to get pregnant again when you were a couple of years old, but for some reason we couldn't. We went to the doctor, and it looked as though Derrick's sperm wasn't very healthy. While there was a chance we could still get pregnant, it would be very challenging. We tried for several years, but to no avail. We had just decided on fertility treatments when he died."

I was afraid Mom might start to cry, but she didn't. I could tell it was hard for her think about this, much less talk about it. Still, I wasn't sure why I would think badly about her for this.

She took a deep breath and burrowed tighter against me. "A part of me still yearns to produce babies. I feel like I was cheated. I mean, I was so grateful to have you, and I love you so much, but part of me felt like I should have had more children. I guess I'd just repressed that part for the last few years. When you made love to me the other day, and I felt you come inside me, my feelings intensified as I thought about your potent little sperm finding a way through my chemical defenses. It was such a turn-on. It was the same today. I think about how naughty this is and how there is a risk, however slight, that my own son might get me pregnant, and it just ramps up my arousal."

She started rubbing her leg up and down mine and I knew she was getting turned on just thinking about it. My rising flagstaff announced how I felt about it, too.

"Anyway, I decided I always wanted to feel your little baby-makers swimming around inside me. At this point, there's no one else I will let do that because I can't imagine having another man's baby."

I was stunned. Mom was turned on by the thought of being pregnant with my child. Holy.Shit.

"Say something, Brody," she pleaded. "You're making me nervous here. Please, tell me you aren't freaked out by my little perversion."

I didn't say anything. I just rolled over on top of her and slowly and surely showed her how much I liked her little perversion. After she had two more orgasms, I was ready to give her another load. She must have sensed it because she pulled my head down next hers so she could whisper in my ear. "Fuck me, my beautiful son. Fill my womb with your come. You just might put a baby in your mama's belly."

Those few words did it. I jerked and with a groan I filled my mother's womb with my seed. She cooed into my ear as I came. Then with another groan, I collapsed on her.

It wasn't likely to ever happen, but DAMN! It was a hell of a fantasy.


Things actually fell into a pleasant routine for the rest of the semester, and December seemed to zip by. I actively kept myself busy so I could help it along. I hung out with my friends as often as I could. I buried my nose in my school books whenever I was home. I was still jogging in the mornings, and I started working out in the afternoons, getting ready for the track season in the spring.

Mia and Shay were spending more and more time together, too. Shay gave up playing the political game surrounding the volleyball team, though she was determined to see the season through. Tabitha and Aimee approached her at their first practice after the Thanksgiving break raving about the awesome party. Shay's less than enthusiastic response put them on their guard, and when Shay tried to find out who was involved in the orgy, they said it was just a bunch of girls and guys having a good time.

Shay tried to tell them SHE didn't have a good time, to which the girls basically responded that wasn't how they saw her reaction at all. Without naming names, they laid out the details for Shay. Shay started to get physically sick the more they talked about the orgy and Shay's physical reaction to each of her sexual partners that night, and eventually Shay left practice claiming to be too sick to continue. The next day the teasing started, with Tabitha and Aimee leading the way. Shay found solace with Mia, and Mia really took to the change in their relationship. I noticed pretty quickly that as Mia provided emotional support for Shay, Mia pulled out of her depression. I felt relief and hope for my girls.

My sex life also seemed to be coasting along quite nicely and that kept me satiated. Had I been sexless and horny during those weeks, the time would have probably moved at a snail's pace.

Cassie called on my services once a week until I left. The first time, she invited me to her empty house under the guise of needing help with some Algebra homework. When I got to her place and reminded her that I hadn't taken Algebra II yet, since I was only a sophomore, she got that feral grin and said it would be sad to waste my visit. Three orgasms later—two by me and one by her—I told her that if she needed me, she just needed to call; she didn't have to make up excuses.

She did just that the next week. Afterwards, we just lay and talked about HER sex life, or lack thereof outside of me. She told me which girls interested her, and what about them she seemed drawn to. I told her what I knew about those girls.

She seemed to be really fixated on a couple of girls. A senior named Wendy Prewitt was Cassie's first "infatuation". They were both in Spanish III together. It took a week of constant encouragement to convince Cassie to even strike up a conversation that was more personal than just the superficial ones you have with most of your classmates. Cassie was dejected when Wendy mentioned that she had a boyfriend going to Savannah State. That surprised me, since I'd never seen Wendy with a guy at school, but he may not have even graduated from our school.

If nothing else, Cassie developed a friendship with Wendy, one that she was willing to pursue even without the romantic intent. That made me kind of sad, since I enjoyed spending time with her. She reminded me that I was her best friend, so I couldn't get rid of her that easily.

It was during our sex session about a week before winter break that she brought up the second girl. I was lying on my stomach between her thighs and had just coaxed her to her first orgasm, when she began to talk.

"Mmm, this is nice. You do this well, Mr. Brown," she cooed.

I just grunted in response and shoved my tongue in deeper.

"They say that in general girls are better at eating pussy because it's just natural to know what feels good for a girl," she continued. I flicked her clit with my tongue, which made her squeal. "Oooh. I can't imagine it getting better than this, though."

I continued to worship her pussy, and she continued to talk.

"I've started talking to another girl," she panted. "Do you know Danica Smith?"

This time I stopped and looked at her. "Sure. She runs track with me."

"What do you think about her?"

"You really want to talk about this right now?" I went back to work.

She ignored my question. "She's way cute, and she broke up with her boyfriend during the summer. She even said guys are more trouble than they are worth. Oh, damn, Brody. Right there."

I was really working her hard, and I took her right to the edge. She was panting, shoving her crotch into my face. She had her eyes closed and I could sense that the orgasm was within reach. So I stopped.

"You bastard," she whined. "You knew I was right there."

I just grinned at her as I climbed between her legs. "I don't know whether a girl is better than a guy at eating pussy, but I do know a girl can't do this." I buried my cock in one motion.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.