An Autumn Chill - Cover

An Autumn Chill

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brody is looking forward to this winter vacation more than any other. Two weeks to spend with his new lovers. But it's only fall, and a lot can happen in just a matter of months. Brody must navigate sophomore year of high school first and deal with attention from unexpected sources, good and bad. And what of his girls? How will they deal with the Freshman Experience and the forces that will try to break apart their relationship? The sequel to 'The Heat of Summer'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The shrill ringing reverberated through my head.

"Uugh..." I groaned as I tried to roll over and turn off the alarm. I couldn't move. I felt like I weighed a thousand pounds. Then hair tickled my face and my eyes shot open, every part of me waking at once. A faint light came through my curtains to softly illuminate the gorgeous creature that still laid sprawled out half on top of me. Mom had shifted a little to the side in the night so that I could breath, but she'd effectively cut off all blood flow to my arm and leg.

"Turn it off, Brody," she whimpered into my chest as she tried to burrow into me.

"I'm trying," I whined. "I can't feel my arm."

With a groan she lifted her head and looked at me. Her dark blonde hair was a scraggly mess in front of her eyes, but I thought she looked more beautiful than ever. She reached over, dragging her tits across my chest, and slapped at the alarm a couple of times.

Finally, the ringing stopped and everything was quiet, except our breathing. She straddled me, sat straight and tall and stretched, like a sleek feline waking from a nap. I felt our mingled fluids coating my abdomen beneath her wet pussy. I must have slipped out of her during the night, which would have unplugged her pussy. She looked down at me through her messy hair and grinned.

"Morning, sweetie," she said, her tone as happy as I could remember.

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding. I guess was afraid there would be instantaneous regret, but her whole demeanor told me I didn't need to worry. I smiled back at her and drank in her aura. It was amazingly replenishing.

She wiggled her hips, bumping her butt into my piss hard-on. She giggled and reached around behind her to squeeze my erection. "No time to help you with this, Mister. I've got to finish getting packed this morning since SOMEONE distracted me from that task last night." She tapped my nose with her finger tip.

I pushed my hips up a little which slid her slippery snatch all over my skin. She scrunched up her face. "We need a shower first. You made a mess last night."

I rolled my eyes, but didn't say anything.

Mom arched an eyebrow at me. "What's wrong? Did I leave you speechless?"

I waggled my eyebrows at her, then goosed her sides. She jumped up with a squeal, then cupped her pussy with her hand and scampered out of the room. I looked down at the pool of drying come all around my abdomen and snorted. Not like cupping her pussy was going to do any good now since it had all drained out onto me.

With a groan I got out of bed and shuffled after her. I walked into the bathroom, which was already filling with steam. As I leaned over the toilet to try to coax my body to urinate, I marveled about how natural the act felt. I mean, I'd peed a hundred times over the years while my mom was in the shower. It was no different than any other day.

After I finished I pinched my shrinking penis between my fingers to squeeze out the last drops. My cock was still slick around the base with the results of our lovemaking. OK. So that part was different.

"You getting in or what?" Mom called from the other side of the shower curtain. My heart flip flopped. OK, this part was different, too. A good different, though. I grin crept across my face.

I pushed the curtain aside and stepped in behind her. She had her face under the spray and was scrubbing it. Water cascaded down her long sleek body. I followed the streams as they made their way down her shoulders and back to bathe her glorious ass in glistening wetness. I reached out and groped those wonderful orbs.

She yelped and playfully slapped at my hand, then looked over her shoulder at me, a few locks of her wet hair hanging limply in front of her face. God, I wanted to fuck her again. Right then and there. If only I could stop time.

"Wash my back?" she asked me, a twinkle in her eye. I smiled and took the soap from her.

If you've never had the opportunity to shower with a woman and caress her silky smooth skin with soapy hands, you just haven't lived. I washed her back, then her front. I paid close attention to the parts I was sure Brian would want to get up close and personal with. I made sure to dig deeply to see if any of my spunk was left inside her pussy. She helped the cleaning process by having a quick pulsing orgasm in an effort to expel any residual spunk out of her body.

She returned the favor, washing my body—it felt almost as amazing as washing hers— before stroking me to an orgasm. She clamped her mouth down on my turgid nipple and sucked just before I started shooting.

"Just to show you what it feels like," she teased as she tongue-lashed my puckered, post-orgasmic nipple. I flinched, but made no audible reaction. I refused to give her the satisfaction of knowing that they were sooo fucking sensitive. The gleam in her eye told me she already knew.

While she packed and finished getting ready, I put on coffee and toasted a bagel. I grabbed a strawberry yogurt and the cream cheese from the fridge. When the bagel popped up, I spread the cheese on it and plated it. Then I arranged the breakfast on the table and stood waiting for the coffee to finish so I could fill her mug.

Mom breezed into the room and I smiled. She had on a pair of wide leg slacks and a clingy sweater. She'd pulled her hair back in clips and put just the right amount of makeup on. She looked like a million bucks.

She looked up and down my naked form, a half-smile on her lips. I could tell she approved not only of my physical body, but also of what we'd done.

"You, my gorgeous hunk of a son, need to put some clothes on before Brian gets here." I waited another second while the coffee finished. Mom started writing notes on the notepad next to the phone. She produced her day planner from somewhere and was copying something from the planner to the notepad. Most likely these were names and numbers for how I could reach her if I couldn't reach her on her cell.

The coffee finished, so I poured a mug, dropped in a half-teaspoon of sugar and a gurgle of cream and set it with her food on the table. I shuffled past her. She quickly turned and touched my arm. I stopped and looked at her.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said, almost shyly. "For everything. For last night, for this morning, for breakfast, for everything."

I leaned in and kissed her gently on the cheek. "I love you, Mom," I whispered into her ear. They were the first words I'd uttered since we left the bed. "Always and forever. And I LOVED waking up with you in my arms."

She chuckled. "Well, it's better than sleeping alone, but don't expect it too often." She swatted my butt as I walked past and went to get ready. "Damn, Derrick and I made a good looking baby," I heard her say as I went down the hall.

I'd barely gotten dressed and back into the kitchen to get my breakfast when Brian arrived. He wasn't quite what I expected. He was taller than I thought he'd be, and was a little softer around the middle than I expected. He had salt and pepper hair that had thinned somewhat on top. He was a handsome enough guy, and pretty likeable. I shouldn't have been surprised that he seemed like a good guy. I mean, Mom had been pretty picky about her dates. We chatted a bit while mom finished breakfast and gathered her things. He asked me questions about me and seemed genuinely interested in my answers. Mom was ready pretty quickly. I was surprised at how relaxed she seemed, though maybe she was feeling the same peace I was.

Anyway, Brian took Mom's big bag as she kissed me chastely on the lips and told me she'd call when they arrived in the Keys. And then they were gone. I stood in the door and watched them for a moment. I smiled, even though I was filled with a little bit of sadness that Mom was leaving. I was also filled with a little bit of jealousy that Brian was going to get some of what I'd just been introduced to. But mostly I was filled with hope that things would work out for Mom. I turned around and faced into my empty house. I was just trying to decide if I should go back to bed—it was barely six o'clock in the morning—or actually try to have a long productive day.

Just then the door burst open. Mom stood there, her cheeks pink from the cold.

"I almost forgot to give you some spending money, in case you need anything," she said, holding out a couple of bills. She pushed the door closed with her foot as she stepped back into the house, and her demeanor changed. Immediately, she was my arms, her lips crushed against mine. After kissing me long and hard, she pulled my face down so we could put our foreheads together. She looked intently into my eyes.

"I love you, my wonderful son," she said firmly. "No matter what happens this weekend or in the future, right now you are my number one priority. I'll be with another man this weekend, but in the end, I'm coming home to YOU. No matter what, you are the only long-term relationship I plan on having right now."

She pecked my lips again and broke our embrace. She opened the door and looked back at me. Her expression seemed to mirror my feelings, which were a mixture of a little sadness and a lot of hope. Then she smiled and was gone.

I felt invincible. After what happened last night and this morning, I felt invincible.

I leaned over and spun the basketball in my hands. Sweat dripped onto the ground. Jeff stood waiting for my next move. He was sweating, too, and was breathing just as hard as I was.

Around 9:00 that morning, Jeff called and invited me to come over earlier to play ball. The Barker Boys—which would be Jeff and his dad—against me and Fuzz. You have to understand. Fuzz and Jeff are friends because they've just always lived next door to each other. They are nothing alike, and have very few similar interests. Jeff comes from a family of athletes. He ran track with me, running the longer distances, while I preferred the hurdles and sprints. Mr. Barker played three sports in high school, including basketball. Fuzz is not in the least athletic. So the matchup here didn't really seem fair.

I didn't care. I was invincible, remember.

Just after I accepted Jeff's invite, Cassie called me to see when I wanted her to come over. We had planned to chat with Mia later that day. I invited her to Jeff's (I didn't have to ask; I knew they'd welcome her). She agreed to come watch the game, and I agreed that we could come back to my house and connect with Mia, even though I was going to be staying the weekend at Jeff's.

Now, you're probably wondering how we could be playing basketball outside in late November. First off, it really doesn't get THAT cold in Macon during the winter months. Still, in addition to the hoop in the driveway, the Barkers also had an indoor racquetball court with a basketball goal hanging on one wall. Better than playing outside in the cold, which at the moment was mid-40s, except if you weren't careful you could easily bust a knee or a nose against the wall if you drove too hard to the basket. It was pretty unforgiving.

So here we were. Playing to 21, by ones, win by two. Fuzz and I recruited Todd, who hadn't yet hit his growth spurt, to be on our team. I'd been on fire, hitting virtually every shot I put up or setting my teammates up to hit theirs. That's the only way we were in the lead. The stage was set. We were up 23-22. I had Todd calling for the ball on the wing and Fuzz, dressed in his usual basketball attire of a torn concert t-shirt, jeans and old tennis shoes, under the basket shuffling uncomfortably back and forth. How he could see with all that hair in front of his face was beyond me.

I snarled at Jeff as he wiped the sweat from his brow. "Remember, Barker, you run the distance events," I said, referring to his preferred track events.

"So?" he snapped back.

A feral grin split my face. "It's a sprint to the basket."

With that I faked to my right and then went to my left. He bit for split second, but it was enough to put him a half-step behind me. He rode my hip as I slashed to the basket. Gene, Jeff's dad, stepped up to fill the lane. He was wiry like Jeff, but a good three inches taller than me. I wasn't going over him, so I gave him a crossover dribble, moving the ball from my left to my right hand. I threaded the needle between Jeff and his dad just as they closed the gap, catching my foot between them. I started to fall, but laid my shot up just as gravity began to enforce its law. I hit the painted concrete floor with an 'oof' and tried to watch the shot as I skidded to a stop. The ball kissed softly off the backboard on the way up and swished beautifully through the hoop on the way back down.

Todd started whooping. Fuzz just grinned at me. I could hear Cassie and Mrs. Barker—Carol—cheering the play. Gene groaned, but was smiling.

Jeff just looked down at me, his head shaking. "That was a slop shot, Brown."

I give him a shit-eating grin. "No, my good man. That was talent." I sat up and winced at the ache in my right shoulder. "Now help me up, loser."

He huffed, but pulled me to my feet. "Nice shot, brotha," he said slapping me on the back. "Dang, I'm not sure you missed a shot today." He was exaggerating, but not by much. "What's up with that? Were you suddenly possessed by the spirit of Pistol Pete or something? Normally you suck."

He grabbed towels from the floor and tossed one to me so I could wipe off my sweat. I just shrugged. "Nah, there's actually an ancient Chinese elixir; the recipe was bequeathed to me by a dying Shaolin monk." Cassie had wandered over and gave each of us a bottle of water. "Thanks," I said to her, then turned back to Jeff. "I can't tell you unless you become a practicing Buddhist."

"Probably just ate his Wheaties," Gene quipped as passed us on his way over to Carol, who held a towel for him.

Jeff just shook his head again. "You're a dork, Brown."

Cassie put her arm around my waist and smiled sweetly at Jeff. "But he's a cute dork."

I fired up the computer and went to my room to get clean clothes for after my shower. Cassie followed me into my room. My first reaction as we entered the room was panic. I mean, I had sex and slept with my mom in my bed, and I didn't think about the fact that we might have left some signs of our lovemaking. Sure enough, mom's purple lingerie lay lifeless on the floor. As nonchalantly as possible, I shoved it under the bed with my foot. I guess Mom didn't need that set of sexy undies for her trip, after all. I smiled at the thought.

While I pulled off my shoes and gathered my clean clothes, Cassie explored my domain. It was typical teenage guy clutter. Books and papers scattered about the various horizontal surfaces of the room, mixed in with some music and sports magazines. I had various music and sports posters hanging on the walls: Linkin Park, Mudvayne, Dominique Wilkins (Long live the Human Highlight Film!), Jeremy Wariner. Cassie started going through my stack of CDs while I rifled through the various drawers for clothes.

"Ugh. Do you have any music that doesn't yell swear words at you?" she groused.

"Nah. What's the point?" I asked.

"How can you like this crap?"

"Hey, it's not crap. It energizes me."

She turned to me as she leaned back against my desk. Then she grinned devilishly. "Oh, that's right. You're the guy who thinks he can take care of two girls at the same time. No wonder you need to be energized."

I kissed her forehead as I passed her on the way to the hall. "Whatever works, honey."

So as not to sully the fabric on the desk chair with my nasty sweat, I knelt at the computer and logged on to my IM. Sure enough, Mia was on.

Hey, doll, I typed.

Hey yourself.

You ever get hold of Shay?

No, she answered, followed by an angry emoticon. At least she was still feeling some emotion about the whole thing and hadn't given up hope.

I'm sorry. I have a friend with me, I typed, changing tracks.

Cassie???

Yep.

She sent a big smiley emoticon.

"Mia's happy you're here," I told my blonde friend.

"I can see that."

I glanced just over my shoulder and she was standing right behind me reading the screen.

"Hey," I said getting her attention. I was trying to sound terse, but I'm not sure I made it work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.