Rewind - Cover

Rewind

Copyright© 2009 by heryankee

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple in love but not married to each other gets a chance to rewind their life to a time when they were both young and single

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DoOver   First   Petting   Slow  

At 2 pm the next day I went into the theatre and waiter for the sisters to show. The day was hot and it didn't bother me since I had just returned from Nam. If anything the air conditioning made me feel chilled. I watched the front door until the entered then I went to greet them. Elizabeth came to me as her sisters went into the theater. She took my hand and led me up the stairs to the balcony.

"You know I'm still a virgin?" I nodded.

"This time I get to give my virginity to you." "Do you remember the second time we went out? I didn't wear panties. I am not wearing them now.

I kissed her and told her I loved her but I didn't have any condoms so we would have to wait. Besides she was under 18 and I was over 21 (22 to be exact) she was jailbait we would have to wait until after her 18th birthday. S looked like she would cry.

"But..." "Last time you waited 54 years before you met me. It's just a little over a year to wait. In the meantime there are other things we can do" I kissed her and my arms wrapped around a woman who had been my lover for 6 years and now was a 16 year old virgin. She felt so familiar yet so young. We had our whole life ahead of us. There were marriage, children, and grandchildren that we would share. We were changing out future to a happy one.

I kissed her and my hands roamed over her body caressing her back and breasts. I slid a hand under her skirt and slipped a finger into her wetness. I was the first other than herself to pleasure her that way. She moaned into my mouth as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her hand dropped onto my lap gripping my hardness and rubbing gently. Her motions were much more experienced than a 16 year old would be capable of. I had a woman in the body of a 16 year old virgin.

"Can I just kiss it? I want to taste you." "No Saturday night I'll take you to the El Caribe to dance then after well go park at Marine Park. Not here in a movie" She pouted but accepted my decision. We talked and discussed how it felt to be younger with an older persons' mind. Then it hit us we knew the future. We could make some money. In April I would go to Las Vegas and bet the 2500 dollars and more if I could get it on the Mets winning the 1969 World Series at the odds of 1000 to 1. But before that I would buy stock in Anhauser Busch which was having its first stock issue at less than 4 dollars a share. So we began to make our fortune. Life was good, now I would have to tell my family about an Irish girl I was truly in love with. Would she convert? If she did would that satisfies my family? What If she would not convert? Would they accept her as my wife? It would only matter as to my relationship with my family. I loved her and on her 18th birthday I would marry her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.