Myra and My Urges
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Myra comes to babysit me while my mom goes to the lake for a week with her bridge cronies. My 'boyish urges' become an obsession for Myra who does her best to relieve them. She just doesn't know how fourteen-year old boys are made.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter  

During the summer of my fourteenth year, my mother and four of her friends rented a cottage up on Sylvan Beach, a small resort about a hundred and sixty miles from home. They were all bridge fanatics and their plan was to play as much bridge as they could, going at it day and night.

Mom had hired a daughter of one of her bridge cronies to stay with me while our two moms went upstate. Myra was eighteen and had just graduated from high school. She drove over early the morning my Mom was leaving and brought her suitcase in and put it in my mother's room.

When I was introduced to her, I was rather taken by her appearance, about five four four, nice and slim, blond, blue eyes, and a very nice pair of boobs. Remember, I was fourteen, every girl I looked at, it was at her chest, first, then her face.

Now, I had a very strict mother; I knew better than to ever argue with her or not do what she wanted. She had a hair brush that I had had whacked across my bare butt more than once and it was something I tried to avoid at all costs.

To my everlasting shame, my mother, during her final instructions to Myra, told her that if I didn't do what she said, that she had her permission to use the hair brush and showed her exactly where it was kept.

The first few days went along fine. Myra was okay and, also being like me, an only child, it appeared that she, too, was the result of a pretty strict upbringing and it didn't even seem that she had been allowed to go out on dates much. A few times, she kind of pushed her authority but I had little recourse because I know what lay ahead when my mom got home, if I was a problem.

Then, a few nights later, I was taking a bath, when I heard the door open and Myra walked in.

"Lemme see if you're clean behind your ears. Here."

She looked, pulled my ears back, as I was trying to cover my genitals with my hands and, satisfied somehow, she left. This happened the next night, too.

"Your ears look okay, Andrew, let's check down below. Stand up, so I can see," and she matter-of-factly pulled up my penis, looked at my testicles, and asked for the soap.

"Here," she said, as she soaped up my pubic area, "you really need to keep yourself clean down here. You're a growing boy, after all." She gave a few soapy pulls on my cock and, as you might expect, it began to respond in the manner it was designed for.

"Oh, look at you. You're getting to be a big boy. Well, let's get you out and dried off," she said, so I rinsed off and she handed me a towel and I dried off.

As I reached for my briefs, she said, "Um, let's go to your bedroom, I want to take a look at you, um, make sure you're good and clean."

So, she followed me down to my bedroom, had me lay down on my back, looked at my dick for a minute, then wrapped her fingers around it and began going up and down.

As expected with any fourteen-year old male, it was only a matter of time, a short time, that cum began arcing out of my cock splattering all over my abdomen and chest.

"Oh, look at al this mess. Let's clean you up," as she reached for a handful of tissues and began wiping me down.

"Now, I hope you feel better. I know boys do that to themselves but I don't want you doing that to yourself. I simply forbid you to do that. If you feel an urge to do that to yourself, just come to me, I'll do it for you. Do you understand?"

I told her I did and she had me get my pajamas on and come back down and watch some television before bedtime.

Around ten fifteen, I told Myra that I was going up to bed and she followed me up to my room. As I got into bed, she asked me if I had any of 'those' urges and I figured I might get a handjob out of it so I said, "Yeah, I kindof do."

"Well, then, you need to take your pajamas off, we know what a mess you make, then I'll do it for you."

So, I pulled off my pajamas, she took hold of my cock and began jacking me off.

"Is this better? Does it make you feel good?"

"Oh, yeah, it feels great."

"You seem to get these urges a lot, Andrew. How will I know when you get them when you don't always tell me right away. I might just have to see whenever your penis gets excited."

"Well, I sure like what you're doing right now. It really feels ... UNG, UNG, UNG, ooh, ooh, oh, oh."

"Another mess, Andrew. Hand me some more tissues. There. Now did that make you feel better? Are you more calm now?"

"Oh, it sure did feel good. And, yes, I feel calmer. Thank you."

"Well, I may just have to keep checking how hard your penis is to see if you have these urges. Maybe I should just have you not wear any clothes so I can see when you have these urges. What do you think of that?"

"You mean sleep without pajamas?"

"Well, yes, and just not wear any clothes when you're inside the house. During the day and evening. Otherwise, I can't see when you have these urges that I need to take care of. Yes, that's it. Then, I'll always know when you need some relief.'

"You mean I can't wear any clothes when I'm in the house?"

"Yes, that takes care of how I'll know when you have these 'boy' urges I have to take care of."

Well, there it was. This girl wanted to have me parade around all day naked for her hoping she'd see me with a hard-on so she could jack me off. Well, I supposed there are worse things in life. I did need to tell her, though, that my dick was getting sore and that she needed to use something like baby lotion. I usually used a squirt of body lotion my mom had in her bathroom.

"So, lets just leave these pajamas off and, oh, my look at you, Andrew. You boys certainly have a lot of these urges, don't you? You're having them again."

"I'm sorry, I try not to, it just happens."

"Oh, I know it does, it's natural, that's all. We'll just have to do it all over again."

"Can you use some hand lotion, I'm a little sore there. You can get it in my mom's bathroom."

"Okay, be right back."

She came back with a dollop of lotion on her hand and began to rub it up and down on my cock. Oh, yes, this was feeling really good.

"Oh, Myra, that feels so good."

"It is a lot slipperier this way. Better, huh?"

"Oh, yeah. God that really feels awesome. Oh, yeah."

"You boys and your urges. I know you can't help it, it just happens. Part of growing up, I suppose. Becoming a man."

"Oh, I'm ... UNG, UNGH, UNGH, UNGH, ungh, ungh, uhh, uhh, oh, wow, was that really good."

"Another mess. Let me get a towel, just a sec."

She came back with a bath towel and began wiping my semen off where it had splattered over me.

"You need to keep a towel with you so we can clean you up after I take care of your urges. Well, off to sleep. You should be okay now. Sleep well."

I did sleep well. What a strange turn of events. This girl wanted me naked all day long, That was going to be weird. Well, I was happy to drift off to sleep with a contented cock between my legs.

The next morning, I got up, brushed my teeth, and then went downstairs for breakfast. Naked. Yes, I had a hard-on. It was eight hours after my last ejaculation and I'm fourteen. Oh, well, I knew that Myra would see my 'red flag' and, sure enough, "Oh, aren't you full of urges this morning. Are you thinking bad thoughts all the time, Andrew?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.