Gencom Spiderman
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Peter Parker's luck is turning.. and Peter himself is getting luck.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Peter continued to work on the Gencom, now experimenting with the template. This case the one involving Felicia Hardy and superpowers. The computer seemed to have a deep database of superpowers ranging from the common super strength to rarer technological empathy. It also kept a detail log of all of the superpowers the Black Cat had held in the past from her Bad Luck field to her more cat like powers. He also decided to look up Black Cats on Wikipedia.

'Interesting little tidbit, the Black Cat use to be regard as good luck and is still seen as such in much of the U.K. When she used her own bad luck field in stress it caused problems for her foes, while those around her all of the time also were effected with it. Which meant me when we dated. If I was to invert bad luck for good and place it on herself and her friends instead of her foes, it might be easier to work with her then normal.' thought Peter as he built a power template.

He returned to it, 'Let's bring back the super strength, speed, endurance and agility. All equal to a cat scaled up to a human, just like my powers are a spider's abilities scaled up to a human. Infrared and advance sense of a cat as well, but lets add ultraviolet with all of it under her command. Artificial claws and her grappling line, lock picks and all of her other tools are still in her costume.'

He had saved the macro template for later addition to Felicia's profile. He also looked at the modification he had made between the present woman in his life and the previous woman in his life. He had yet to have the threesome, but was thinking if it was successful he would love to have it occur more often. So he had created a condition on the two woman so if any of them had enjoyment of this little head to head, both women would be willing to enter a sharing relationship with himself.

'Then there was the modifications I made to myself. It was worth checking out all of those sex advice pages on the Internet, even if I had to skip over all of the porn pretending to be advice pages. I didn't have to alter my cock too much, since length is not as important as it seems. I just have to make sure I manipulate it well if smaller then the vagina or lube up the pussy if I'm bigger then normal. I tend to be in the middle, so it makes it easier. I have to remember most of the pleasure receptors on a woman are on the outside or inner rim of the vagina.'

'I just have to use the other erotic zones of the female body to get her ready to suffer the little death, as the french say. Downloading knowledge of the Kama Sutra, The Joy of Sex and several other sexual manuals into my mind should be of use to keep female company entertained. I wonder if my spider agility and reflexes might be of use in this situation as well, even if my strength might not be best to use in this ... exercise.'

It was then that Peter could hear a noise in the bedroom as if there was something dropping onto the ground. Peter shut down and locked up his computer, making sure his password was in place. Then he moved with a careful pace to see what was in his bedroom. Entering he noticed that a circular piece of glass was cut out of the window, near the latch which had been used to open the window. He moved to take a closer look at the glass, only for his arms and legs to be wrapped in some kind of steal wire. He fell to the ground looking like a worm as female figure stood over him.

She was dressed in black accented with white. The catsuit she was wearing was a deep black in shade with the light reflecting off the specialized leather. The neckline was created by the zipper on the suit having been pulled down the front to a point just below the sizable bosum of the woman. The suit's legs were slipped into a pair of boots which were not practical for crime or crime-fighting, since it was better to have low or flat heels on them to improve the ability to run in them. These black leather boots held a black metallic heel which resembled a needle or knife blade with it's long thin shape. Having that heel stomped on your would likely hurt due to the weight of the woman, even if it was only close to a hundred pound.

The white came into play with tuffs of fur on the edge of her black boots and her black leather gloves. The gloves were tipped with retractable claws in the shape of fingernails, which were currently aiding in holding the cable tight against him. On her neck was a black choker with a small silver medallion on it, while her face was cloaked in a stylized domino mask which was made to look more cat like in shape. The black of her suit also complimented the white-blond shock of her own hair. Emerald eyes were keeping their watch on him as ruby lips were smiling at the captured man.

"Look what the cat's dragged in, a snoopy reporter who had been pestering my lovely spider. The time of your printing those lies about my Spider-man had come to an end, Parker. Time for this kitty to get some satisfaction against you for myself and my lover. The question is what is the best and most humiliating method for my revenge?" asked the woman who Peter recognized as his former lover, the Black Cat. Yet what was the reason for her not recognizing him as Spider-man, since he had told her before they drifted apart as a couple. It was then he detected the tiniest of winks in the right eye of the Cat.

'Obviously the cat must be playing some kind of game. The question is what game is it and do I want to play along? My spider sense if not tingling, so nothing dangerous is going to occur. Normally someone jump out from behind me and tying me up would have it blaring. So what's happening and why is it so different? Might as well play along for now?' thought Peter as he continued to be wrapped up like a worm.

"So what is your diabolical scheme this time, you crook?" asked Peter as he tried to figure out what was going to happen.

"Why, I'm going to eliminate you. Once you're out of the way, the Bugle will crumble from lack of new photos for their Spider-man bashing. However I am going to enjoy your death while I'm at it, Parker. You are going to suffocate ... inside my own pussy. As you die, I'll be giving myself an orgasm. So I'll have to make sure that you last until I finish before you are finished, permanently. Let's move you into position." said the Cat as Felicia took the cable and started to tie it to the bed. She managed to created a knotted web which would hold Peter into a position just above the waist of someone laying on the mattress.

The cat then lay down on the sleeping space with the sheets pulled back, revealing the silky fitted sheet. She rolled around a little like a cat trying to find the right stop to take a nap, before getting into a spot where Peter was hovering above her leather clad mound. Taking the zipper which was locked under her bosom, she began to pull it back down towards the crotch. As she pulled back the black painted metal links, as it pulled out to reveal bare skin. Bare skin and the lack of any kind of panties. The leather of the suit was pulled back out of the way of her lower torso, showing of her female socket and the little love button above it. It had turned a brilliant red as the blood had rush into the tissue. Peter had little view of anything else as his head was pointed in the same spot above the woman's body. He waited for the next move of the pussy's feline owner.

"Time for you to eat the kitty. Who knows? If you do a good enough job, I might let you live. If you can convince me to show mercy to one who had wronged my man. Give it a try, Parker." said the Cat as she pushed down his head into her private area, made possible due to the set up of the web he found himself in. It was designed to allow his head to be pulled down or push up depending on the mood of the woman he held him helpless.

Peter took the hint and began to lick out the sexual organ of his former female flame. He was trying to use the knowledge he had been given by the Gencom, knowledge of many sexual experts from the ages, to make this one of the best uses of his tongue. Other then the great zingers which he used against Doc Ock and the others during his fights. Careful to make sure his tongue was touching the sensitive areas of the pussy's lips and moving up to the little clit nub which also held tender touch sensors of the female's form.

Peter had gained from the uploading of sexual experience and wisdom was the knowledge most of the female's pleasure nerves were around the mouth of the pussy, not deep inside it. He then used this to focus on the edges of the channel as well as the sensitive clit which was also a sexual organ, since the situation seemed to demand it. Peter was pretty sure the Cat was kidding with her revenge scheme since he knew she knew Peter Parker was Spider-man.

'No, this seem to be some kind of sex game. Unless she's plotting against me again, but give the fact Mj and I had dinner with her recently without too much trouble ... I doubt it. My spider-sense isn't going off either and nothings wrong with it either. So what is the point of the sex game and why is she playing it with me? Should I be expecting any more surprises when we finish here?' thought the young superhero as he continue to apply firm pressure to the naughty bits of the cat burglar. The squeals of pleasure from the woman grew louder as she thrashed her back up and down on the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.