Gencom Spiderman
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Peter Parker's luck is turning.. and Peter himself is getting luck.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Peter knew there were a few things he had to do if he was going to have more then one women in his life, he was going to have to make some changes andpreparations for the future. The fact was he didn't know how long he could keep the secret of his new digital genie from these two women and the changes of discover could increase if he decided to add more women into his life. Not noticing the unknown urge to add more women into his life, he made the choice to bring Felicia and Mary-Jane into this secret fortune.

As a back up for safety reasons, he made a macro for women which would make them feel pleasure and joy at being under his control. No matter the change in mind, body or soul ... the women would feel not anger or fear about it. Activating that with regard to the two beauties in the show, which he now had in the window of it his computer. Which is a case of free porn he could pull up at any minute. Using all of his strength to pull his eyes ofduelling pairs of twin peaks, he also added to the girl's macro a command for the women to want to bring in women to their lives. A command which could come in handy, as he turned back to his personal porn and his rising cock.

By the time the two of them had clean themselves up, Peter was using the remains of tissues to clean his own mess made by spanking his spider monkey. He tried to hid the evidence of all of the alone time he was having while they were playing with each other. Also Peter thought, "I should make sure to get a show with the two of them as soon as possible."

So gather as much courage he could without being drunk, which would not have help as he was a light-weight drinker and would have passed out, waited for the girls to come in and then explain the situation. The women sat around the room on different chairs around him, dressed in over-sized T-shirts. They sat and listened while Peter felt like he was being judge on the actions he was taking, as they stared at him as he spoke and even demonstrated with the Gencom.

"Well, Spider, you have been a very naughty boy in the last day. Maybe you should be punished by M.J. and me?" purred the blond women as she looked at her red-headed friend.

"But we just got over punishing Tiger, so we might as well move on to the next thing. Face facts Peter, you made it so we don't mind what you have done and even enjoy what you have done with us. So we're going to have to live with it. So what do you have planned next?" asked the wife of the electric wish master, as she raised an eyebrow.

"Still say we should punish him, Red ... guess you're a little soft on the boy. I guess I'm going to be the one to be hard on him, or make him harder." said Felicia as she winked and licked her full lips.

"No plans at the moment, do you girls have any ideas? Maybe to make up for what I have done?" asked Peter as he looked at the two of them.

"Boosting and modifying the powers of the Black Cat is a good idea, but being the Insect Queen has given me some thoughts I want to try. Would it be too much trouble to gain access to my own profile for a little bit, to make my own changes?" asked the model and actress as she reached out to grip Peter's knee. Or at least this is what the hero thought, but she hit about mid-thigh instead.

"Sure. I've locked my profile and Felicia's as well, but I'll open yours for you. I'll pass it to you, but what if I need access to the computer?"

"Peter, for a man who is a scientific genius you some times over look the most obvious of things. Hello, magic computer? If it can do anything you want, then it shouldn't be any kind of trouble to use it to make an exact copy of the computer with everything on it ... maybe even the Gencom if it's allowed under the rules of this wishing program. Or transfer it to some other technological medium like a laptop or something like a Blackberry." said the former cat burglar as she rolled her eyes at the man she loved and desired. It was amazing how the most brainiac of people can overlook the simplest of things, with a slight thought at how Sue Storm-Richards dealt with her absent minded husband.

The mask-less Spider-man blushed as he moved to create a laptop with the Gencom, with a double check so it would not be one which had been stolen. A burst of light later and he had a laptop with full unlimited Internet connection and everlasting battery. Plus the bonus of the Gencom transferred into the memory of the laptop, which he passed to Mary-Jane as she figured she was going to do something she wanted to surprise Felicia and himself with. The redhead headed a distance away as she started to type out something on the keyboard.

"Have you thought about using this for lining your own pocket yet, or have you just been thinking with your cock first? I mean there is infinite ways to improve your life, and with harming anyone else with careful wording. If you made my luck retroactive, we could have a small fortune gathered from any lottery winnings I gained due to my powers. Or the lucky trading of stocks and bonds on the market, like getting in and out before the technology bubble popped." As a former criminal, it was not unexpected for the Black Cat to think of money in Peter's mind. She might do most of the robberies for the risks involved, but she still liked to be able to indulge herself when ever she felt like it.

'The truth of the matter is I have had days I wouldn't give for a million dollars in my bank account, so I'm not against it. Still, I don't want to be rich if someone else suffers for it. I could take money away from criminals, but they would likely go after someone or it would be stolen from someone else. Let's see ... careful wording of the wish... ' Peter thought as he typed out what he wanted, as a simple addition to the commands come to mind. Wishes to have at least a few million dollars in his bank account without violating his conscience, as well as allowing some of the wealth being used to help the less fortunate.

Clicking in the wish caused a huge flash within the room they were in and the former couple of rooms apartment was transformed into something much larger. The room they were in could have taken in most of the apartment he and Mary-Jane had been living in. The girls didn't look surprised as he realized he had changed his own personal history but had not made them aware of the changes. The room which they were now in looked to be an office with at desk which he was sitting at with his computer and a conference table. Typing quickly as he tried to load the new history into his mind.

Images of the uses of Felicia's new good luck field mixed with secure financial planning and selective winnings of lottery with stock sales revealed themselves. The wealthy get wealthier was true mostly because the wealthy made it their business to know how to grow money, and he had the 'luck' to find people who could be trusted to help him in this area.

In many ways he had mirrored the growth of the Fantastic Four as a company, making money off of things which he had thought of or had used in his battles against villians. Studying the remains of the 'webbing' used by Spider-man and finding uses for it in the business sector. When he was younger he had been told by a manager an adhesive which last an hour was of no use, but the temporary glue on post-its seem to prove that wrong.

He was still trying to understand the new life which he had gotten use to, the life of a millionaire playboy, when Mary-Jane called them over to check out the changes she wanted to make on her profile. As he got up, he closed down the Gencom on his new home computer.

"So I was figuring if the both of you were going out and saving the world one person at a time, I wondered if there was something better I can do then stay home and worry. So I figured that I might as well try to create my own heroic identity, at the same time I was thinking Insect Queen isn't really me. It felt like I was being mixed up with someone else's image. So first I boosted my typing skills so I could develop a power-set which would better fit me. So I typed out a profile, making sure to include both my non-costumed life as well as any costumed adventures I might under take. Which is why I am presenting the new profile for Mary-Jane Watson Parker, also known as the Vivacious Lovebug!"

Peter looked at the profile and noticed the powers which Mary-Jane had given herself for her new hero identity. She had boosted her strength around that of Spider-man while adding some retractable insect wings for flight. The 'bug' part covered, she worked on the 'love' portion of the profile. This was done by giving herself the ability to mental to alter the emotions of others. The fact this power could be broad-casted over the airwaves and hit multiple targets which could be used in her acting and modeling careers. As part of her costume was a stinger shooting wrist mounted gun, with various trick darts with different modifications.

"Okay, I think I have a design which I can use for the new costume. What do you guys think of it?" asked Mary-Jane as she moved to show off her costume with her powers.

It looked like it was made of leather or some other kind of shiny material, but likely something closer to unstable molecules which Reed Richard invented. It was made up of a bustier and a pair of short shorts, with a strip of black down the centre of the front and back, with red on the sides of the costume's body. Gloves of red which almost came up to her elbow, with a black wrist weapon which contained her stinger blaster and it's darts. The gloves matched the red high heeled boots which moved up to her mid-thigh. On her hips was a black belt with many components for holding things, like extra darts for shooting against a foe. On the face of the model of the model was a black domino mask with white lenses which resembled her husband's own eye protection. In the centre of the black on the chest was a bug like symbol in black inside a red heart to stand for her being 'Lovebug'.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.