Gencom Spiderman
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Peter Parker's luck is turning.. and Peter himself is getting luck.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Cheating   BDSM   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

M.J. had arrived in the bedroom dressed in some kind of hero costume, made from a strong and flexible spandex. It had a uni-tard of bright yellow colour with strips of black beginning on the under side of the breasts. Ironically for a Insect based costume, it had a spider on the bust, covering most of the central breast area. The Uni-tard had a black collar which surrounded the neck.

The outfit also came with yellow gloves that went up the bicep where it ended with a black strip. It also had black leather bracelets for the wrists. She also had black leather boots which came up to her lower thigh and had a chunky kind of heel. She also had golden spandex pantyhose for her leg to give them a golden hue. It also had a pair of yellow diamond shaped earrings.

Peter only managed to see this when the cat slipped her ass of his cock and moved to face the other woman in the room. So you had his wife in some kind of hero costume and his former girlfriend nude save her mask, boots and gloves. The cat was now moving into a pre-fight stance as she looked at the other woman, "Innocent? This man is responsible for trashing my beloved Spider-man in the press with his pictures. For that he's guilty of ruining a hero's life, which he will be paying in full once I am finished with you. This will be as easy as a cat playing with a fly, whore."

"Bring it on!" said Insect Queen as she moved her hand out and moved her fingers back on her flat hand. The two of them began to circle the room as they looked for an opening between the two of them, before the Black Cat charged at the Insect Queen. At the final moment of the run, she jumped at the redhead and moved downwards for a grapple. The insect based 'super-heroine' jumped out of the way and moved behind the cat themed super thief, getting her own hands around the sizable chest of the nude lady. Gloved fingers groped and ravaged the bare nipples and the orbs to which they were attacked.

Flesh wiggled and jiggled against the covered skin of the Insect Queen as Black Cat tried to twisted out of the hold. Felicia's gloved hands moved to squeeze between the arms of Mrs. Watson-Parker before the married woman said, "You can try, but my ant's strength will hold me tight against you. What hopes do you have to beat the muscles to lift fifty times my own weight?"

"Maybe I can't beat you with strength, but I might be able to beat you with some bad luck for you." said the Black Cat as she moved her fingers up under the arms. Only this was not a martial arts move which the Cat had learnt in her time as a burglar, but seemed to be something more simple and childish. It was the simple and innocent combat style of the tickle fight, as Mary-Jane was beginning to hold back her laughter as the nerves were played with. The redhead decided to respond by pinching the nipples for each tickle she was forced to endure, causing a different sort of reaction in Felicia.

Yet even with this, the Insect Queen managed to lose her hold on the Black Cat. The feline-like human slipped with great flexibility, as she moved to reverse the position so she was holding on to the other woman. Felicia spoke as she began to selectively contain the other woman, "You shouldn't have done that. Now I more horny then ever, and this cat is going to get her cream ... one way or the other. So prepare for some sexual payback, bitch."

A hand slipped into the pants of the other female which lead for a finger to be slipped into the depths of a pussy, not talking about the Black Cat. As the other hand held on tight against the arms of the 'heroine' so she could not move them easily. The shock caused the redhead to cry out as the platinum blond was looking for a more sexual edge against the other woman. The dark crimson lips of the 'villainess' was against the other woman's left ear as the masked woman spoke, "Ready for some kinky revenge, Bug Bimbo?"

Lips moved from the the air around the ear, to the lobe of the same ear. She began to suck on the audio organ as her digit moved within the vagina of the clothed woman. This seemed to paralyse the capture woman as moans of pleasure were let out. This continued for a couple of minutes before Mary-Jane managed to stop her sexual moans for a little bit of laughter. Pausing from her sucking of the ear, the the platinum blond asked, "What's so funny, Insect Drag Queen?"

"It's just the fact I have the power to duplicate any power which an insect has, any powers they might have ... including the power of pheromones. While you have been feeling me up, my sexual mind control chemicals have been flowing from my body into the air, and into the noses of you and Mr. Parker. Now as long as either one of the two of you are aroused by anything at all, you will obey my suggestions both now and as a post-hypnotic suggestion which you can't get rid of in your mind permanently."

"What the hell?" screeched the Black Cat as she continued to sexual excite the heroine, as her holding hand moved to started to tease the other woman's nipple.

Peter had to stop in the middle of this as he knew that Mary-Jane had no insect based powers, and yet Felicia seemed to be acting like this was true. Which meant to the genius intellect this was all some kind of show and the two of them were in it together, he was just not sure if this was scripted or was improv. The heroic spider powered human was now looking at this and wondering what it was his wife was now planning with this turn in the little play which was going on.

"First thing which we're going to do is we're going to let Mr. Parker go and clean him up, right kitty?"

"Damn you, Insect Queen." was the reply to the redhead's demands as she moved to pull out some wet naps from compartment within her belt, while the blond moved and undid her handy work with the cable which was holding Peter in place.

Insect Queen managed to wipe off the now stiff rod of the married man's cock, a cocky smile crossing the face of the heroine doing the rescue. She moved up and looked at the nude Peter and said, "Well, well, well. I can say that you are a delicious side of beefcake, perhaps I should take my reward from my dude in distress."

Felicia pouted as she asked, "I though you were against forcing an innocent married man from violating his vows. Now you want him to break them with you, a little hypocritical for a super-heroine?"

"I guess I'm more of an anti-heroine then a heroine in the long run, and it looks to be a very long run. Besides I think his wife won't mind it. So Mr. Parker, care to undress me? I hope the answer is yes, because that's what you will be doing very shortly," continued the redheaded female as she motion with him by one finger curling into her closed hand.

"Well, it looks like I might not have any choice in the matter. So I guess I will be taking the costume off you, then surrendering to your every whim. My question is what are you going to do with the Black Cat? You can't leave her to come after me again?" said Peter, getting into a role he was playing within this sexual role-playing game.

"I'll just give her a command to forget everything about you and to not return here again ... after you and me have a little fun with her and with each other. So please, Mr. Parker ... time to remove my costume." said the 'heroine', before Peter moved a little like a robot to remove the suit, revealing the sexy body in the flesh.

"I'll get you back, Creepy Crappy. I'll find some way to break your brainwashing and then get revenge on you as well as Parker. No matter what you do to me, my Spider will be avenged for all of the troubles you have given us."

"Black Cat, shut you mouth and don't speak until you are spoken to. Mr. Parker, lay down back on the bed. The Queen needs to have herself a foot long and enjoy it while she can. So please lay back and ride the royal even if you might not remember it later." said M.J. as Peter did what she said and lay down on the bed with his cock pointing into the air with a rock solid hardness to it. The Insect Queen crawled onto the bed over the legs of the only male in the room as she tried to move into the position for sex.

Soon she was in the position for her pussy to lower it's self down on the fleshy lever which was before her. Peter was waiting for the next move of his favourite actress in her latest role. She decided to make a few little love bites on the side of his neck which were followed by the sucking on the skin, as she lowered herself down on the stick which he was making stand up and ready. She was moving around his neck with bites and kisses, then she moved her head up as she pulled her hips up off of him. When she dived again with her pussy so it could slide back on him, she moved her lips down on the counterparts on his own face.

Her mouth opened up as her tongue tried to tease itself into his, which was even a bit forceful as she tried to lift his upper chompers with her tongue. All of Peter's muscles were super-strong, not just his arm and legs, which meant his mouth muscles could harden against attack unless he was distracted or forgot his own powers. Which meant it was his own choice on if his mouth to open, which was why he accepted this and opened his mouth. This allowed the female tongue to become continental and join the French persuasion at a moment where he responded in the same way.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.