Gencom Naruto
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Gencom: Ninjacom

Naruto could feel the fog in his head lift as his mind started to recover from seeing Tsunade in her nearly unwrapped beauty, which Naruto had know about and yet not seen in this way. It also didn't help calm his sex drive with the knowledge he had made her only five years older then him. His desire to fuck the former middle aged woman was growing out of control and Naruto had yet to decide if he wanted it that way. Yet at least he could start to think again and not just freeze up with shock, hopefully he had taken all of the shocks he would get during this day.

'I started this whole thing and now it comes to the point of actually doing it, I'm starting to turn chicken. Am I going to do this knowing what I have done, or will I just find a way to turn everything back the way it was?' thought Naruto as he felt most of his body limber up, except for a straight part of his anatomy.

"You know this reminds me of my past when I was with a man I cared about, sharing the little happiness we could have during the years Konoha were at war. I can't tell you how much I would have liked to have those moments last forever, or at least have some gifts from the time we had together. But it was not meant to be, like his own dream. Now I am living his dream and looking after the people who would have been his children as my children now. Even if I don't feel so motherly with at least one of them right now." said the older blond as she continued to rub his flesh.

This reminded the younger blond of the tragedy which was in the life of the fifth Hokage, with losses of brother and lover to the dream of hokage. The life lost in games of chance before coming back to the village after the torture of Orichimaru, a man who promised to bring back her love ones in a devilish deal. One which could have been at the cost of Naruto's and Jiraiya's life, which Naruto was thankful. He was also thankful for her overcoming her mental fear of blood to heal him from deadly wounds caused by the traitor Kabuto.

So there was a lot which he owed her, and now she seemed to be returning a marker for repayment in her own pleasure and joy. So while he had a natural urge to make love with the woman, he also felt it was his duty to repay her for all of the things she had done for him. So he had to make sure this was done right if he was going to do this, which was a problem as he was a virgin who knew little of sex outside of Icha Icha novels. Even Jiraiya had not been more helpful then a basic birds and bees talk, other then showing off all of his books to the fox boy.

So he figured the truth would be the best way to get things started, "I think I know what you want to do, but I have to say I'm not skilled at those 'ninja arts'. In fact, I have never used those kind of 'arts' before in my life. So I might not be the person you want to 'spar' with in those 'arts'."

"I figured you would have had a fifty/fifty chance of having any experience with the 'arts' as you call them. That you could remain so with Jiraiya trying to corrupt you into his way of viewing the fairer sex speaks lots to your own skills. Yet I'm willing to teach you the 'arts' since I have had experience before the accident which had regenerated my body. So if you willing to learn, I'm willing to teach ... so you can be prepared for that special woman in your life." answered the ninja leader as she turned him around to face her. The right side of her mouth quirked up in amusement, as she started to lean forward till she was inches from Naruto's face.

Naruto knew this was the point of no return, and if he started to kiss Tsunade it would likely move to sex. It would mean he would be accepting of this situation and the question was could he live with himself if he moved forward. Could he live with himself if he didn't move forward if it would have made Tsunade happy, after a long life of hardships? There were were the number of girls he had also hit with his new computer.

He took a moment to think and make his important choice, because if he made love to Tsunade what would stop him from making love with Sakura? Or Hinata, Tenten and Ino? Or any other woman who caught his fancy. Even if he could bring happiness to people including himself, should he do it? His choice was influence by the need to help people even if he was not the smartest person in the world, to make them happy even if he didn't have the wisdom to know what that might be. So he moved forward and kissed the ruby lips of the twenty year old woman as he embraced her.

The female blond placed her tongue deep into the mouth of the male blond, as she sucked on the lips of her new lover. Her rather generousbosom mashing against the fifteen year old man's chest, as he could feel hardness on the tips of the breasts. The idea of her nipples being hard in all of this hot steam was an amazingtestament to her hunger for sex, even the mesh seemed not to get in their way. She was also rubbing her hips into his own as much as she could. He couldn't feel the mesh through his suit, but he could feel the friction from the grinding of the two bathing outfits.

The question of how quickly they should go was answered when Tsunade pulled back and started to remove the bra like part of her bikini. Orange mesh slide slightly off of the breasts of the large chested woman, as the tension holding it up was removed. Tsunade then started to speak like a teacher instructing a very lucky student in the subject at hand, sex.

"These are a woman's breasts, built for the purpose of giving milk for children. Due to the need for sensitivity for the needs of a baby, they are tender to the touch and grant some pleasure to include feedings. This can be adapted for the use of sex as careful use of body parts like fingers or mouth sucking on them can bring enjoyment to a woman. Even careful used of teeth for soft bites on them, like teeth tugging on the tips of the nipples without tearing them off, can also bring sexualsatisfaction to a female love. Or even a male with the nipples they have on their body's. I can show you and then have you experiment on me if you want. But let's get undressed all of the way first, so pants off Naruto."

Naruto obeyed his leader and took off his swim trunks as he left them on the side of the hot tub. The fifth Hokage then slipped off her bikini bottoms as she left them next to the trunks, then she slipped off the bikini top to go with the pantie like counterpart. This left full display of her nude breasts which many men had drooled over for at least a quarter of a century, either in reality or with a complex genjutsu.

The former fifty year old woman moved forward and began to kiss on the chest of the fox boy, moved down from the neck to the pecs which had his own non-functioning nipples. Her lips zigged down the left side of his chest, so she could move around to his left nipple. Her mouth hovered over this nipple as she slipped out her own tongue to lick down the side of the now erect ends. Then she could place a seal between her own lips and his chest skin, breath falling down on him. Then she sucked in as her tongue moved around the male aureole, flicking it with gentle force. Her teeth soon came into play and tugged it slowly with a firm, but not painful grip.She sucked as she pulled in and out, giving a kind of nursing aspect which was surprising to Naruto with how pleasant it could be.

Her teeth let go as she pulled back as she smiled as saw the stunned, yet happy look on his face. Or this was what Naruto could tell from what he had been experiencing and saw. With this she continued with her little sexual lecture...

"I doubt you would like to know the numerous ways one can pleasure the penis, even if I can explain all of those ways to you. I will be using those techniques on you as prime you for an orgasm, but I will also be using my skills as a kunoichi to freeze you on the edge of the orgasm. There is some pain in this, but it also provides the opposite of pain as well. No, I will be teaching you the ways to use your penis to provide pleasure to a female's body.

You must remember that physically there is no difference from a small prick to a massive dong, most of it will depend on the male and female mind more then in biological reality. Most of the female sense of touch, therefore pleasure and pain, are around the lips of the vagina. Not as many people believe in the depths of the female body, with a few exceptions in all the possible human variations. While I guide your cock into the positions it should be taking to pleasure the majority of women, I want you to try to use your own mouth to pleasure my tits. This is as much a learning experience as a sensual one, so there is no wrong to do it for your first time," continued the Fifth as she took a handle on the erect cock with her hand.

Naruto moved forward with some hesitation as he felt there was a wrong way to do this, a way he would find and make the temperamental blond explode with her superhuman strength. The fact he was making love to a woman who had the power to crush his equipment into a paste was a worrying thought. He just had to hope whatever was in that computer was powerful to prevent the type of disasters he had in his daydream nightmares.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.