Starting Over - Cover

Starting Over

Copyright© 2009 by Shelly_Winters

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Can 2 people from different worlds save one planets inhabitants hope for survival and can they both find the love and happiness they both deserve or is a misunderstanding going to keep them apart and lonely forever?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy  

Krista despite her disappointment at not being able to be even apply for the chance to be chosen as a mate, did everything in her power to help those who were chosen. For the last few months she had given all the moral support she could as well as the many "basic" lessons she taught the young ladies. Although lately her thoughts and dreams centered on a man who she had seen in town and who seemed to have walked right out of her dreams, he was tall she guessed him to be about 6' 5" which for her was perfect as she was 5' 10" barefoot and pressed into the 6' 1" range in heals. He had dark brown hair that she wished she could run her fingers through and the most vivid blue eyes she had ever seen, something about this strange man stirred her very soul. On those occasions she would see him in public and their eyes met she just couldn't draw her gaze away from him not to mention the way her body responded to him. She never wanted any man as much as she wanted this one, but figuring that the same 2 reasons she could not even apply (in her mind) be a mate to the Torian men would be the same for this man so she never did anything more then give him one of her smiles, the one everyone said was beyond beautiful, and slowly walked away with a sadness in her heart, one she hoped wasn't also visible in her eyes.

The night of ceremony was here and despite all of the last minute things that came up Krista felt it would be a big success, despite her responsibilities of running her family's business and raising a young son, she managed to find time to help the women prepare for the night and she was coordinating the event to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Tonight would also be when she would be introduced to the Torian Commander for the area as he was to arrive and officially begin both his technical duties as well as oversee the final preparations for those who were to be mated. Krista hoped that the things she heard about this man at least some of them were not true. She didn't mind the part about him being smart and the best in his field, but the part she was concerned about was the rumor she heard that he was gruff and was not the type who would ever be mated and could careless about the whole process.

Krista carefully dressed for the event wanting to be elegant, but didn't want to make the young ladies who were not accustomed to this kind of formal event nervous, by appearing showy and flashy. She decided on an elegant yet simple purple formal, the gown was floor length with a sweetheart style front and a fairly open back. Krista was no bean pole and while she had lost a lot of weight over the last year she was still curvy with ample cleavage. She choose to wear a 3.5" heal that made her already long legs seem impossibly long. After fixing her hair and makeup and putting on her least flashy jewelry, Krista waited for the car that was sent to pick her up. Promptly at 6pm the car arrived, Krista had requested that she be there early so that the young ladies who arrived would feel more comfortable knowing she was already there and would be there to help them as much as she could.

Oris's assistant a young aide named Korian was floored by the beauty of the woman he was sent to escort to the nights event, this woman was tall, elegant and judging by the house she lived in very well off. While Korian knew he was there to pick up someone of great importance to the evenings event he was not given any information about her, not even her name. When he introduced himself and she gave him her name he could not believe that he was being given the honor of escorting the great Lady Krista. On their world of Toria it was beyond rude not call anyone of Krista's beauty and clear wealth anything but Lady, while those of earth decent were not as formal, Korian would never in a million years address her as earth men did. Everything he had heard about her and what he saw in her grace and elegance as she exited her home was that of a Lady.

When Korian bowed and kissed her hand saying he was extremely honored to be able to escort Lady Krista to the event she gave him one of her beautiful smiles and felt honored that this man and his people called her Lady Krista, she had tried to learn as much as she could about Toria and their culture. To be an earth woman not eligible to be mated with a Torian yet given the title by them of Lady was a great honor, one she felt she didn't deserve, but Krista would in no way ever try to not accept the title as it would be very discourteous and rude, something she would never do to anyone or any culture.

Upon arriving at the site of the event Korian made sure that Lady Krista was seated and comfortable with anything she needed before excusing himself to let his Commander know that he had returned with Lady Krista and to get further orders as to his duties for the evening. Korian hoped he would be tasked with one job and one job only to see to Lady Krista's every need for the duration of the evening.

"Commander Oris" Korian called as he waited for permission to enter the room.

"Yes, come in Korian" Oris replied.

"Sir I have just arrived with Lady Krista and she is in the main room awaiting the others to arrive."

"Very good Korian, I take it you made sure Lady Krista was comfortable and needed nothing further before coming to inform me of her arrival?"

"Yes, sir I would never do anything but. Sir ... umm ... I have a question?"

"What is it Korian?" Oris said somewhat grumpily.

"Sir it is about Lady Krista, she is so beautiful, elegant and has done from what I hear one hell of a job with those chosen to be mated. Why is she not eligible? No one seems to be able to get enough information on her to find out what it is that makes her ineligible. She would be a perfect mate and would be a great asset to our culture and way of life."

"That is a very good question, one that I wish I could answer, but even with my contacts I have been unable to acquire any information on her as to why she isn't eligible."

"Yes sir, what orders to you have for me tonight?"

"It is my intent to be introduced to Lady Krista before I am formally introduced to the general assembly. Your task for the evening is to see to it that Lady Krista has everything she needs and is not harassed by anyone, there will be lots of reporters and such and I do not want the one person in this area who has done so much to help us be harassed or bothered all night long. If things get out of hand you are to let me know immediately and I will personally handle it."

"Yes sir, if you would like I could introduce you to Lady Krista now before too many people arrive."

"Yes Korian I think that would be a great idea. I am looking forward to meeting this woman."

Krista had her back to the door that Oris entered the room from; she was tending to some last minute details before the others arrived. As Oris entered the room he got a good view of the back of Lady Krista she was tall even with the shoes she wore and he guessed she was extremely tall for a woman by earth's standard, but perfect for a woman by Torian standards.

Korian quickly speed up so that he could reach Lady Krista and properly introduce her to Commander Oris. Right before Korian reached her Lady Krista turned around; her eyes went immediately to the man walking towards her, the man who seemed to be a walking dream of hers. Krista could have sworn her heart skipped a beat and her breath caught in her throat as she gazed into his beautiful blue eyes.

Oris stopped walking and breathing when the woman whom he took to be Lady Krista turned around. His eyes fell upon the beautiful woman he had seen many times over the last few months, the woman who haunted his dreams at night the woman who made him think twice on the whole idea of mating.

Korain stepped up to Lady Krista and told her that Commander Oris would like to meet her. Krista took a deep breath and allowed herself to be escorted, not in a million years did Krista expect that the man who shared her dreams at night the man now standing in front of her was Commander Oris of Toria. When Oris took Krista's hand in his and kissed it, a bolt of electricity went straight to her core and moisture began to leak on to her underwear not just wetting them, but soaking them. Oris too felt the bolt of electricity go straight through him as he touched Krista's hand with his lips. Now more then ever he wanted to find out all he could about this woman. Since he couldn't get the information from other sources it would be his infinite pleasure to find out personally from her, but he had to be very tactful in how he proceeded. It could cost him not only his career but possibly his life if his efforts with Lady Krista caused her to change her mind and not be such a big supporter for their cause.

"Lady Krista, it is a great honor to meet you I can't express my and my peoples gratitude for all of the support and help you have given us and to those young ladies who tonight will be meeting their chosen mates."

"Thank you Commander, I am honored that your people have given me the title of Lady. Although tonight you might hear me referred to as just Krista or Ms. Malone. No one but your people will address me as Lady Krista. So please do not find offence when I am addressed that way."

"Of course, our cultures are very different and we understand that unfortunately the people of your society do not address those who deserve it their proper title."

Krista was getting ready to respond when she heard the doors open as the first of the young ladies were arriving. Krista very politely excused herself and walked over to the group of very nervous ladies who had arrived. She set about trying to put the ladies as ease and be the gracious hostess she always is. Krista had a hard time concentrating as her mind kept going back to Commander Oris, over the course of the next hour until the official pairing started Krista felt Oris' eyes following every move she made. While normally it would bother her to have such attention given to her, for some reason his presence while electric was also a comfort. Something about him put her mind and heart at ease, almost like she was at home with him. A sadness creped into her heart when her brain reminded her that she was not eligible to be his mate no matter what her heart wanted and that he was the one Torian who was not interested in a mate.

Krista disentangled herself from the group of young ladies she was trying to calm down, in about 20 minutes the evenings event would truly begin. Motioning to Korian, Krista asked him if there was some place she could go for a few minutes to get some fresh air and be alone. When she noticed the look of concern on his face she assured him everything was alright and she just need to recoup her thoughts before things began. She couldn't mention to him or anyone else that she had to get out of that room before she started to cry, her heart and body needed to be away from Oris, the one man who captured her heart at first sight, the one man she could never have. Korian escorted Krista to a small private balcony and promised he would come back for her in time for her to take her place next to Commander Oris.

When Korian returned without Lady Krista, Oris became concerned. Korian explained that Lady Krista was out on the private balcony and had requested some time to her self before everything started. This greatly troubled Oris as he had seen that haunting look of sadness in her eyes again, the same one that he had seen every time he ran into her in public.

Oris quietly slipped out of the room, intent on seeing that Lady Krista was okay. He had so many things he wanted to ask her, but didn't know how to bring them up. When he opened the door to the balcony Oris was shocked to find Krista out there crying, she was trying to hide it, but with his sense of hearing being as good as it was and the slight trembling he saw in her shoulders, he knew without a doubt that she was crying. Walking up behind her, Oris placed his hands on her shoulders to turn her around. He was expecting her to be startled by his presence and try to pull away from him as he was nothing more then a stranger to her. When she didn't startle like he thought she would, he said nothing just pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her holding her while she got her emotions back under control. Once she did, she pulled just slight back from him, not enough to leave the shelter of his arms, but enough to look up at him.

"I am sorry" she whispered.

"Shh Krista, you have nothing to be sorry about. Would you like to tell me what made you so upset inside that you had to come out here in the freezing cold with no coat on to cry?"

"I wish I could, but I can't." With that Krista started crying again.

Oris felt completely helpless, this beautiful, smart and strong woman, was crying in his arms, part of him wondered if it had anything to do with him, but he quickly put that notion from his mind. No woman especially this one, would be crying over him. With out even thinking Oris put one hand on Krista's chin and raised it up as his head lowered, with un-canning accuracy his lips found hers and it was like nothing he ever felt. The fire that burned inside of him was a feeling he had never experienced in his 40 years. He knew beyond a doubt that he had found his mate.

When Krista felt Oris' lips press against her, all coherent thought left her mind, she felt her body, heart and soul meld with his. She raised her arms to circle his neck while a few of her fingers stroked through the hair at the nape of his neck. A small moan escaped as they slowly broke their kiss and stood there just looking into each others eyes.

Korian had entered the room that the balcony was off of and saw the Commander and Lady Krista kissing then starring into each others eyes; a small smile creped on Korian's face as he saw the clear love between his Commander and his Commander's lady. He never thought he would see the day that the man who was more like a father to him than his Commander would find love. He prayed to his Gods that the two would be able to truly happy together.

Knowing that the ceremony would begin in 5 minutes, Korian had no choice but to make his presence known. Pulling the door open Korian quickly addressed Oris.

"Excuse me Commander, but it is time for you and your lady to return to the main room. The ceremony will begin in about 5 min."

Neither Oris nor Krista tried to deny that Krista was Oris's lady, for in fact she was, she was his everything. After giving Krista a tissue to wipe away any evidence that she had been crying. Oris with great pride and love escorted his mate, his Lady Krista, to the main room to begin the ceremony.

After all the introductions were made and the couples paired up, the music began. Not once did Oris leave Krista's side, she was his as he was hers and now that the sadness had left her eyes he never wanted to see it returned. He knew that as a now permanent resident on planet earth the mating rules and guidelines did not apply to him, he was free to be with anyone he wanted and he wanted her. Krista herself was beginning to wonder if maybe just maybe she had a chance at happiness with this perfect man at her side. In his speech he mentioned that he would be remaining on earth indefinitely and that this was now his home. She wondered if the rules of mating between the two of them would apply. Her greatest fear wasn't the fact that according to the rules governing those who left she was a mere one year to old, it was the fact that she had a small son that she wasn't sure Oris would accept and if he didn't, when he walked away from her, he would take her heart with him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.