Starting Over - Cover

Starting Over

Copyright© 2009 by Shelly_Winters

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Can 2 people from different worlds save one planets inhabitants hope for survival and can they both find the love and happiness they both deserve or is a misunderstanding going to keep them apart and lonely forever?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy  

It had been 3 months since the great tragedy that killed 80% of the female population and 75% of the males. Of the 20% of females left less the 5% were of child bearing age who could still reproduce and of those that still could almost all were already married and had provided their mate with at least one child in the last 2 years. The women who had lost their husbands in the accident were to be given one year to morn, and then were required by law to find another mate and provide him with at least one offspring with in 2 years of the mating ceremony. This new law came into effect after the end of the last Great War a century earlier when the planets population was less than 30,000. Over the last century the planet had been healing itself and with in the last 5 years was now able to sustain a larger population. The citizens of Toria were slowly repopulating the landscape. In a matter of seconds and due to a freak accident that no one could have seen coming, the population of nearly 100,000 was reduced to just barely 15,000 and the majority was men. To say the least women were in short supply and the number of female births had significantly decreased.

For the last month the council of elders has debated whether or not to seek the help from a planet far off that in many aspects was still very barbaric and very close minded. The Torian's could provide the people of the planet the natives call Earth with many advances in medicine and technology, and all that they asked in return was that those women of childbearing age who would be willing to be mated with a Torian male and of that union provide her husband with children. The women would have every comfort imaginable and would never have to suffer, food and fresh water were plentiful, things like hate, and war and disease were a thing of the past. The men of Toria never raised a hand to their women, no woman would ever be beaten or abused, and any husband found to be abusive in any way, physically, mentally or emotionally was stripped of his lands, children and wife. She would be given the land to raise the children on and a new mate would be found for her, one who would care for her and the children she already had as well as the children she would provide him.

Many late hours were put in, the decision a difficult one, but in the end there was only one choice. There were very very few physical differences between the people of Toria and those of Earth, all the physicians agree that of all the species they have encountered only humans had the genetic coding that was an almost identical match to those of Torians and would be the only ones who could help repopulate the planet. A small contingent of personnel would be sent to earth to begin the negotiation process and to begin screening and matching the women who would be willing to enter into a mating contract. This contingent of personnel would include 5 physicians, 10 technical advisors, 5 of what earthlings call ambassadors' and 100 of the men chosen by lottery to be the first to be mated. With their advance technology they were able to travel the distance between the 2 worlds in just over a month. They spent another month in negotiations with the leaders of earth and an agreement was made.

On September 1, 2009 the general public was given the news and despite the Torian's fears it had been received better then they had hoped. Women who were willing to leave earth to be mated with a Torian were screened both physically and mentally to ensure that she would provide healthy offspring and would have the emotional stability to leave behind everything she knew to be with the man she would call husband, companion, and mate.

Of all the Torian men who arrived on earth only one man wasn't looking for a mate, while Oris enjoyed the company of women, there was never one who spoke to his heart, none whom he would ever even remotely consider as a mate, he knew his duty was to help repopulate Toria, but he wanted a woman for more then just a wife and mother of his children, he wanted his true mate, the one who would complete him. The one thing he was absolutely sure of was that no human woman could be his one. Oris was one of the few men who would be making earth his home, his brains and technical ability was second to none and would be one of the greatest assets the Torians could give Earth. The others would be rotated out so that others could replace them to not only help within their various fields of expertise but also so that they could find their mate.

It had been six months since the Torians arrived and began helping the people of earth clean up the planet of its various issues so that things like pollution, war, poverty, hunger, and disease were a thing of the past.

Krista Malone a 35 year old single mom living in West Texas was one of those who thought the agreement between the Torians and her people was a great one, although she could not be considered as a mate for one of the Torian males, she was instrumental in helping prepare the young women (who lived in the area) who were chosen to prepare for life with their new mate. It really was a sad thing that Krista could not be chosen she only failed to meet 2 of the criteria and in the end neither of them were that significant considering all she could bring to the race of Torians.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.