Fun in a Small Town - Cover

Fun in a Small Town

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: When a new family with two pretty teenaged girls moves in across the street, Glen starts thinking small town life isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Where I live, a small town in northern California, nothing ever happens. At least nothing ever happens to me. Well, at least up until the end of school, the year I turned fifteen.

School had just let out and my closest friend, who lives two miles away, had gone on vacation to visit his grandmother in Idaho for four weeks.

About two weeks later, a truck with a trailer arrived and began to move in across the street into a house that had been vacant ever since Mrs. Wilton died. Being curious and friendly, I wandered over and introduced myself to the lady, Mrs. Maslin, moving in. She asked me if I would like a job helping her move their things in. She was by herself at the time and I ended up getting twenty bucks at the end of the day and when she said she would need some more help tomorrow, would I be interested, so I said sure.

Early the next morning I was at her house helping her move things in, when a car pulled up and two girls got out, one somewhat older than I am, the other maybe a year older, like maybe sixteen or so.

Mrs. Maslin came out and hugged both girls, then introduced me.

"Girls, this is Glen, he lives there across the street. Glen, this is my oldest girl, Mia, and my youngest, Sara. I guess you two will go to high school together."

So, we chatted for a few minutes, I was rather taken by them both, they were quite pretty with Sara having a lot of freckles and a reddish cast to her hair while her older sister had very pale complexion, smooth and silky, with much lighter hair, kind of ash blonde.

But, there was more work to do and after a while, Sara came out and told me they had done a pizza up for lunch and to come up and join them up on the porch. As we ate, the girls were asking me about our community, our school, what there was to do, local entertainment, things like that.

"Well, it's really a pretty boring town, just one movie theater, not much else, a park with a playground, a ball field and basketball courts."

"What about kids our age? Like Mia's eighteen and I'm sixteen."

"Well, really people around here are mostly older and many have kids that are younger. So, no, there really aren't many teenagers near our ages."

"We came here from a small town, too, so we know how that is. We even went to an all-girl's school which was the pits, no boys," said Sara.

"Oh, it's so great to be going to a regular high school. Maybe we can meet some boys," Mia added.

"Oh, I didn't mean you're not nice, sorry, Glen, we've already met a boy, haven't we. I didn't mean to leave you out like that."

"That's okay, I know what you mean. I would have loved to go to your girl's school," I said as we all laughed.

"They could have told you were a boy, Glen, for sure."

After a week of helping get them moved in, Mrs. Maslin asked me if I would take the girls on a bike ride into and around the town, kind of show them the sights. Let them learn their way around.

So, that afternoon, right after lunch, the three of us took off headed for town. I brought them to my favorite place, a large creek that flows with beautiful, clear water. It's only three to four feet deep at most and the girls jumped off their bikes and rushed into the water. It was a warm, summer day and as I got in the water, the cool water felt just perfect, especially after pedaling into town.

"Oh, Glen, this feels so good. Are their any other fun spots like this?" asked Mia.

I was looking at them, distracted by their appearance, as their tops had gone transparent and clingy from being wet and just stared at their breasts so clearly visible in the afternoon sun.

They looked at each other, realizing that they basically looked naked from the waist up, screamed and tried to pull the cloth away from their bodies but that did little as their tops were so tight fitting.

Then, Mia whispered to Sara and they began to splash each other more while I wondered why the change.

When they stopped splashing, Mia came over to me and asked, "You like what you see?"

"Well, you two are very pretty girls and, yeah, I like what I see very much."

"Then, it's okay to look," and she took my hands and placed it on her breasts giving me an even larger boner than I already had. I was paying so much attention looking at my hands on Mia's very nicely shaped breasts that I hadn't noticed that Sara had quietly come around behind me and took hold of my shorts and yanked them down, unleashing my hard-on for all to see. Mia grabbed my hands and kept me from covering myself as she said, "Fair is fair, you saw our tits, we should see what you're hiding."

While Mia was gripping my wrists, Sara reached around and took hold of my cock. As soon as she grabbed my dick, it went limp. I've tried many times since to figure out how or why it happened but it happened.

"Oh, look, he went limp," Sara gasped. "He can't get it up."

"I'll fix that," Mia says and she began taking her clothes off. Sara said, "What are you doing?" and Mia told her to take her clothes off too. She hesitated, by now her older sister was naked, then she started stripping hers off as well.

Well, my limpness vanished as I watched these two pretty girls get naked in front of me.

Mia said, "We've never seen a real guy with a hard-on before, just pictures. Can we, you know, feel it and play around with it?"

They both knelt down in front of me, inspecting and playing around with my erection.

"It's so soft on the end, really silky," said Sara and Mia added, "It really did get hard, it was hanging down all soft and now, feel it, it's really stiff and hard feeling."

"Boys like it rubbed, right? Like this?" Mia asked as she pulled back and forth.

"Oh, that really feels good, yeah, I love you doing that."

"Sara, wanna do it?" and she let go and her younger sister began rubbing up and down on my stiff cock.

"Oh, wow, that's so good. I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

"Eww, let me do it, Sara, I want to make him spray his cum."

So, Mia took over and in a couple of minutes the telltale tingly sensation began to build and I could feel an orgasm in the wings.

"Ew, here it ... UNGH, UNGH, ungh, oh, yeah, oh," and spurts of semen came flying out, some landing on Mia's arm and stomach.

"Wow, Glen, you really shoot it out. Look at all that came out."

"Geez, like a rocket. Everywhere. Cool."

They both seemed impressed with what, to me, is such an ordinary, though very pleasant, event. They led me back to the water and washed my cum off wherever it landed.

"Do you girl's cum, too?"

I wasn't expecting laughter but they both giggled.

"Yeah, we cum all the time. We don't shoot it like you do but we have orgasms. We even get each other off, see like this," and the two girls started playing with each other's breasts, pinching the other's nipples and rubbing the other's crotch.

Mia grabbed my hand and put it on Sara's pussy. "Here, rub, make her cum. Go ahead. Spread your legs, Sara, so he can get a finger in."

"Mmm, yeah, that's it, put your middle finger in, inside me. Go on."

Sara's pussy was wet feeling as I pushed my finger up into her and she said, "Put it in and out, you know, fuck me with your finger. Mmm, yeah, like that. Ooooh, faster, yeah."

As I'm finger-fucking her sister, Mia began again playing with my cock which responded in the expected way.

Sara stood next to me, leaning into me with her legs splayed open as my hand dips under her fingering her as we stood there next to the stream.

"Mmm, that's nice, Glen, feels good. You're gonna make me cum. Oh, I want you to make me cum so bad. Oooh, do it faster, faster."

She was breathing really heavily, gripping me with her arms around me, then suddenly let out a muffled scream, "UNKGH, UNKGH, UNKGH, unnn, unn, unn, oooh, oh, Glen, oh, Glen, you made me cum. Oh, it feels so good, just keep doing it, mmm."

We stood there for a few more minutes as I continued to work my finger around inside her as she murmured a moan every once in a while.

Then, Mia said, "I'm so horny watching you get Sara off, I want you and I want you right now." She lead me over to a large tree, lay down, spread her legs wide open and said, "Get on top, Glen, god, I'm hot," and she guided my cock partly into her, grabbed my ass and pulled me all the way inside her.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me, Glen, god, fuck me good."

I'd never done any of this with a girl before and the feeling when my cock slid all the way down into her was fabulous, just warm, close and slippery. I started to pump away and just went faster and faster.

The faster I went, the louder Mia moaned. She arched her back and was calling out, "Faster, faster, fuck me faster, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping, ever, if I had my way, then she yelled out, "I'm cumming ... I'm cumming. OOOOH, OOOH, OOOH, oooh, oooh."

I could now feel the tingle in the head of my dick that tells me that a great cum is on the way. Right then, Mia screams, "I'm gonna cum again! I can't take it, oh, stop, stop" and Sara says, "Don't stop, don't stop ... give it to her, she's not a virgin now, give it to her."

I pounded away as best I could and soon, Mia and I had orgasms basically at the same time. I just collapsed over her in a spent and happy heap.

Suddenly, Sara pushed me off her sister, just put her hands under me and rolled me off and said, "It's my turn, I want you now."

Omigod, unbelievable.

"Sara, I'm exhausted, give me a few minutes, god, just a few."

"No, I don't care, I'm tired of being a virgin, I want to feel a real dick in me, not a dildo. Your dick, Glen."

I lay there as she played with my cock, doing her best to get me hard again. Being with two pretty girls, naked on a streamside in the summer, I was getting hard again. Sara took my hand and said, "Play with my pussy, make me feel good. I'm gettin' you hard again, look."

I really didn't need to look, I could feel my erection coming back to life. I pressed my middle finger into her and she felt wet and slippery inside.

"Mmm, that's nice, Glen, just do it like that."

After a few more minutes of playing with each other, she raised up over me, gripped my cock and sat down wiggling my way inside her. It took several tries but we did manage to couple ourselves together and she began riding me up and down faster and faster.

As Sara was rocking back and forth on me, I rolled her over and began pounding into her as hard and as fast as I could. Mia sat down next to us and began rubbing her sister's breasts as I drove back and forth into her. Soon, Sara started moaning and I kept driving my cock deep into her depths.

"Oh, god, I'm, oh, oh, I'm cumming, I'm, OH, GOD, AHHH, AHHH, AHHH," she was screaming as she arched back pushing down on my cock as hard as she could.

I kept fucking her as hard as I could, sensing that I had another orgasm deep inside me waiting to happen. In and out, in and out, I thrust.

"Oh, god, stop, stop, I can't cum any more."

"No, you're not stopping, fuck her, Glen, fuck her," Mia yells and grabs my hips with both hands pushing me into her sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.