Gencom Danny Phantom
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Danny continued with his erotic meal as he licked and sucked at the clitoris he had been messing with, his mind focused on the idea of pleasuring his girlfriend by way of his mouth. He knew it would be his turn soon enough when he finished off bring his lover to an orgasm, before he could try and enter her with his member. Sam seemed to have been carried away with the touch he was giving her private parts, with the tip and edges of his own tongue.

'The better I lube up the entrance of her tunnel, the better it will be when I penetrate her. I don't know if Sam is a virgin or if she has lost her hymen from some other action. I heard that horseback riding and martial arts can cause it to break, and Sam seems the type to have done the latter. Especially with all of the ghost we have fought in the last year. At least before I made the changes totime-line, the current ones just makes it more likely for it to have been broken.' thought Danny as he tried to detect the coming arrival of Sam Manson.

Sam continued to scratch at the top of Danny's head, with a slow loss of control of the pressure of her nails, as she started to make lines of cut flesh with those same finger points. It was fortunate for the ghost boy when gaining his powers, it came with a quicker then normal regeneration from damage as well as in theinvisibility and phasing. Those weak gashes would heal with a rapid pace, and even if not he could fix it with his digital genie.

There was a bucking of the woman's hips as she became consumed by the feelings her body were giving her brain, as Danny used her body to deliver an experience to remember. It was hard to tell the moment when she would break over the line of sensuality. It was like a wave in motion as it rolled out with her hips pulling back and rolled in with her hips thrusting forward onto his tongue. Yet it was a notable pulling back for a longer period of time then the few seconds she had been using which would give him a clue.

As her waist moved to his face, it reminded him of something as he thought, 'It's like those tidal waves ... what are they call? Some Japanese word with a ess sound but with a tee in the front being silent. Time to forget school, Danny. Time to please my woman.'

Danny used another of his ghost powers to act on the female's body, this being the power to phase through matter like was expected as a ghost. In a bizarre way he could both touch and not touch Sam, which seemed to be having the desired effects as Sam was blaring out moan of pleasure and words of encouragement. Or at least those words which were not obscene orgibberish.

Danny pulled back as he could feel the flooding of her inner plumbing with her natural lube. Which meant he could soon begin with his own pleasure without too much fear of hurting her, or using the powers of hisintangibility to move through her flesh to avoid any other kinds of damage. Sam moved back as if she had been reading his mind on what it was he wanted to do next.

"Guess it's my turn to return the favour you just gave me. Question is how do you want it? Ass, pussy or mouth? Facing each other or not looking each other in the eye?" asked the goth girl as she caught her breath moments before speaking.

"I would prefer looking at you whenever we manage to get some time alone with each other, so the only time I don't face you is when we give each other oral or anal. So I would love to try a traditional position where we look at each other. Besides, I bet you have the cutest fucking face." said the ghost boy with a joke and a smirk.

They shifted and moved their positions so they were both on the bed, Danny began to feel a little awkward as he tried to figure out who would be on top. Would Sam want to lay on him as they made love or would she like to be on the bottom looking up at him. She seemed to be taking the same moment of confusion in her own mind. He spoke up on this, "Maybe we should flip a coin or something to see who would be on top this time? Or Paper, Rock, Scissors?"

"Paper, Rock, Scissors sounds like the best way to decide this if we want this to be random. So ready for it? On three ... One, Two, Three!" said Sam as he fist pumped in the air as the boy laying next to her did the same thing. Danny had to decide quickly on the first two numbers about which of the hand signals he had to use. Using the first thing he had in his mind, he decided on the two fingers out ... Scissors.

Sam had made her own hand open and horizontal in the famous symbol of paper in the old game. The rules are simple in the regard with the winner of the matter as Danny began to talk, "Scissors cut Paper, so I guess I'm the one on top. This time at least, next time will be your turn to be on top."

"As long as it's with someone who loves me and respects me, I'm fine with taking the bottom. Besides you did show the maturity of seeing to my needs first. Most boys would have just gone for their own enjoyable Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am. I might have to keep the girls away from you with a stick or at least the girls I don't like. So any plans for what to do next?" asked Sam as she looked at Danny roll over so he was on top of her.

He smiled at her as her violet eyes seemed to have a sparkle on them, wanting to keep the sparkle in his sight as long as he could. Yet he had to make a move, so he tenderly started to kiss her in what were tender areas. Looking at the soft area between the shoulder blades and the neck as he focused on her head with her lips. While his lips were busy with her head and shoulders, his hands were moving to her breasts. Feeling the firmness of the soft flesh, sensing their roundness and their twin points.

This required a great strength to hold himself up in the right place, but he had some minor access to his ghost powers as a human. Using this little access to his superhuman abilities, his legs were able to keep him up right as he played with Sam. It also allowed him to use his own cock to tenderly tickle the feeling of the young goth girl's clit. He was performing a triple assault on the girl and it was bringing in instant results for the woman, who was beginning to pant and moan with her senses being stimulated.

Her answer was to rub and massage her lover's own flesh, fingers lingering over the pecs of the man she wanted. Danny may not have been a brick wall of muscle like Dash or the other football players, but he was still well toned for his body type. He could have been a star in any of the school sports, if the "No Ghost DNA" rule was added after he saved the planet. Her lips could only reach the top of Danny's head, but she kissed in through his black hair. As his lips moved up her head by way of her neck, her kisses were moving down his head.

After kissing down his forehead, she even gave a few quick kisses of Danny's eyes as his lids close when she approached with her mouth. Kissing seemed to be the only way to make the moaning stop as it keep her too busy to make the sounds. The increase of the speed of her breath still slipped out, but was slowly being matched byDanny's own advancing tempo. He was circling her clit with his cock, and she seemed to be searching for a way to enter the sex play in this third of her body.

She was failing to find a way as she could not find a way to make hips move up and down as she was laying flat. A third dimension came to her as she rolled her hips from side to side, forcing her lover to redirect his prick so it was in the right position again. It was a little game of being coy and hard to get, which might have been seen as her not wanting to have sex with Danny ... except for her other reactions and the attempt at a smirk. The smirk didn't work as she was caught by a jolt of pleasure and let out a sound, deflecting her facial expression.

All of this and Danny had yet to place himself inside her. Their kissing had moved so they could look directly at each other, they tried to smile at each other. Smiles which were interrupted when their bodies reacted to the sexual stimulation they were giving each other. Danny's cock was fluttering around her cunt when he feel a wetness spread out from it, which was giving him the knowledge she was lubing herself up again with her natural sex gel.

Danny had been using most of this foreplay not just for the pleasure it could provide, but also as a method to make sure Sam would not feel any pain when he entered. He cared for her with all of his heart, so causing her pain because he wanted pleasure was not in the plan. This time at least, another time it might be in the cards. Seeking to use all of his body in the love making, he cupped the breast and gave a french kiss with a tongue as he plunged into hervagina with his cock. Using the two different secondary erotic points as a way to enhance the pleasure and link it to the moment of penetration.

It was hard for her to let out the words when her mouth was full of the tongue of the superhero, so it was just a muffled sounds coming from joined lips. She was moving from side and side, even having asudden burst of forward motion as she thrust up with an inhuman energy. Likely a mix of ghost-human hybrid strength, energy and stamina. Their bodies moved from one to another in a quickening pace as they began to lose themselves within the powers of the orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.