Gencom Batman - Cover

Gencom Batman

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Batman/Bruce Wayne comes under the sexual spell of the Gencom. How does it effect him and his world?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   MaleDom   Harem   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

'Sex seems to be a great relaxing exercise for my mind as well as my body. After a night with Pamela and Selina, I have managed to gather my thoughts and made some more plans with the Gencom. Seeking out ways for easier access for myself and to cause harder access for others. Also setting up a series of macro and micro programs with different triggers, as well as a way to quickly update them on the fly. In many ways it is like having a fifth dimensional being under my control ... which might be the cause.

There is the question of identity and area cover. I managed to change Ivy's persona to suit my persona, even if she shares a name with a criminal. Like there has never been a hero and villain with the same name. Yet I doubt I could get away with renaming all of the heroes and villains I effect, or renaming everyone involved with Dick or Tim.

Well, let's look to the issue I made before and after my sexual adventures last night.' said Bruce as he sat down at the table with folders full of information he was looking up for future use.

Pamela came in from the garden in a rosy pink robe which she had been wearing, one of small series Bruce kept for ladies who visit him, or at least keeping the appearance of womanizer. He had woken up before either of the two women, but Pamela seemed to be second. It made sense in a woman who had plant based powers, even some plant based biology, would want to catch as much sunlight as possible. Selina, who was more of night person, would likely be sleeping in more of the morning. Bruce managed to find a careful balance with what sleep he needed and to maximize his awake hours.

Which explained the folders which held not only Wayne Enterprises various activities, their charities, the various needs of the Watchtower, crime reports and even some newspapers for information. He looked at Pamela and smiled, before stating, "Hello, Bloom. How was the garden this morning? I hope you enjoy the grounds. Alfred was trying to blend the beauty of an English Garden with plants which would not need to be water constantly to save on the necessity. We have been experimenting with Wayne Bio-tech to make plants which would be able to flourish on low water, while being able survive if there was flooding and high rains."

"Sounds like someone is trying to temp me with a job at their company. I might be willing to swallow the apple as it were, but I might need some convincing. So what else can you say?" she asked as she took a seat next to him and snatched a piece of toast from the breakfast he had out. Alfred had made enough for three on the table, as well as making sure there was something for Pamela. Neither men in the mansion knew if she was a vegetarian, given her powers and abilities. Which lead to a fruit platter and tofu based meat platters as well as regular eggs and bacon.

"I have been looking for ways to avoid deforestation while allowing for human habitat. Some thoughts on this has been working on improving growing times for plants to allow for larger harvests on less time and/or land. With your touch with plant life, we might be able to build a plant which grows into a home or at least can contain one.

Another possibility is building a series of plants which can terraform a planet like Venus or Mars, even if they have to work in conjunction with machines. Adding another planet or two as open plains for plant and animal life would start to fold back overpopulation for a period while we can get everything under control.

Your skills and abilities would make this much easier and quicker when you have time to work on them. Even if you don't want to do this for the money, you should be thinking of the children in the future who would have better lives for this." said Bruce as he knew his pitch was sound and firm. It was time to see if Eve took the apple from the snake.

"It would give me something to do while you are 'working' all day, and it would be for the benefit of humanity as well as for the plants I dearly love. So I will take the job on a trial period, to try it out and see if it suits me. I just hope you're not just giving a job for one of your girlfriends out of pity or something. I wonder when Selina would be waking up? " said Pamela as she moved to eat a few pieces of toast with jam on it. Bruce just smiled as he wonder how his other plans were going.

Elsewhere...

Zatanna stood in her Gotham mansion, which she had inherited from her father. It was a place where she kept all of her mystical tomes and powerful artifacts. This was not what she was here, there was another reason ... a personal reason. For a long time she had a romantic and sexual desire for a man who would not return her attention, let alone her calls. Bruce 'Batman' Wayne, one of the hardest hearts to break open given how guarded it was. She was here in hopes she could break the casing on his heart, to get his desires turned to her direction. No matter what sacrifices she would have to make so she could be with him.

The woman was dressed in her uniform/stage costume which resembled the traditional magician's coat and tails. The difference was the coat was cut so it remained open by being a little smaller then regular coat, with the bottom rising just above her hips. The two tails were longer then that, so it could reach behind her thighs. Long sleeves were on the coat which held a special little piece of bracelet like fabric which could be used to make the illusion of a sleeve under it. White gloves were on each of her hands, making them stand out for slight of hand.

She was wearing a pair of pantie cut shorts, which were black to match the coat. Over the top of the shorts was her sleeveless bustier, made to resemble a white dress shirt. Save this shirt held a short neck line, to the point to had a v-neck which showed off between a quarter to a half of her breasts without any nipple slipping. She also had a little white bow tie around her neck like a choker. It had buttons going up the top of the bustier, to a single fastening, which seem to he trying to pop. Which was a careful trick to create cheesecake appear for the extra male audience. When you had something to sell, you got more bucks with a little sizzle.

On her legs were slightly darker then flesh-tone stockings, which showed off her legs so they could add more of that sizzle which paid very well. On her feet were a pair of high heels of the same black colours of the rest of the outfit save the bustier. On her head was a top hat to finish the outfit.

"Not bad, a sexy little thing. I might want to play around with this if I get a little alone time with Bruce, to convince him of the value of having time with me. Let's see ... Nrut ym sleeh otni hgih leeh, hgiht htgnel stoob." said the magician as she used her backward spell-casting to alter her footwear from shoes to boots. She took a few minutes to look at them, then tried out ankle boots which were followed by calf-length boots and more. She tried sandals, slippers, open toe heels which showed off her painted toenails through the stocking and other items for her feet before returning to the tight high black boots.

She used her powers to try out other permutations of her costume. Sleeveless coats, short sleeved coats. A full dress shirt, a midriff bearing bustier, and several ways of cutting neck line so her breasts could be better put on display. Cut down the middle of the breasts, a reverse v-neck so the outside of her breasts were shown in a form a super side boob, she even tried a tiny bikini top which only covered her nipples with either buttons or bows. She returned to the original coat and bustier.

She tried different gloves. Elbow length, a length just past her wrists, only half her hand. She had gloves where were finger covered, and those which were fingerless so it could show off the painted fingernails. She decided on wrist length, half gloves to show off her fingers.

Then she fiddle with colours, first by inverting the scheme by making the black parts white and vice versa. The shifting back. She turned the black into several colours from blue to deep purple to red and so on. She returned to the basic black. Then she shifted from a polyester/cotton blend to other fabrics, like spandex. She also tried out leather, silks, satin, latex and lace. She had a urge to go into the shiny leather or latex to resemble the costumes which 'Batman' wore, but decided on the silks until she could get alone with Bruce and could get away with the more sexualized clothing. Her powers allowed for instant wardrobe changes.

Elsewhere...

Tim "Robin" Drake was checking his e-mail listing both as his normal identity, and the connections he had through Oracle. What he was a little amazed at was the number of e-mails from female members of the hero community. The first one was from Stephanie Brown, his ex-girlfriend and former Spolier, who had become the heroine Batgirl when Cassandra Cain took some time off to find herself. Another was from Arrowette, Cissie King Jones, who had been in Young Justice with him before she had an emotional break. Cassandra "Cassie" Sandsmark also known as Wonder Girl had sent him a message. Finally there was one from Kara Zor-El, the cousin of Superman and current Supergirl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.