Control Shampoo
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What if Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 gained a magical book which would help her to win his heart and eliminate their rivals? Read it now.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Ranma waited for his moment to move forward with some kind of plan for the future, one he wished to share with his purple haired beauty. To get this future, he would need to power to influence the most powerful person in the Tendo home from all accounts. Kasumi Tendo, the heart of this family, was the one figure who could convince any one of the other members to do something. Even if those suggestions are not followed for very long after they were mentioned.

Plus the new Tendo matriarch had the knowledge which Ranma needed if he was to succeed in his dating of Shampoo, since Ranma had next to no experience with girls. All of the limited dates he had gone on had ended with interruptions of one kind of another. Usually at the hands of a rival or one of his 'fiancees', which meant he would need more help to get things done.

So he had to wait for a period where he could get the elder sister alone without any family members nearby, since some of the methods could look perverted when seen by others. He did try to stack the deck a little, like convincing the fathers to go out for sake ... by leaving some money out so they could see the yen. He convinced Akane to spend some time with her girls friends with the right wording of an argument, while Nabiki seemed to have left on her own for some reason. So this left him alone with Kasumi, for the moment.

'Time to strike!' thought Ranma as he used all of the sneaking skills his father had ingrained into his mind. The techniques of a thief were working well for Ranma as he sneak up on the kitchen, where Kasumi was making some rice balls for a desert to be served for snacks or desert after dinner. The tall brunette did no see the sex-changing boy creep up behind her ... until he made his move. He spun her around and kissed her passionately on the lips as he used the kissing technique he had seen in the book, the simplest and quickest technique in the copy he had made.

The older woman was stunned for a moment and began to pull away for a second ... before she relax and lost all resistance. Ranma pulled back and looked at the woman, who's eyes had dilated and looked glazed over like she was in some kind of trance. As was expected from the method he had been using, as Ranma caught his breath as his heart raced with fear of being caught.

"I did it, I did it! I managed ta use the technique ta get Kasumi under my control, and now I can convince her ta help me be with Shampoo. I just have ta say the right thing ta her and ... and ... and I have no idea of what it is I'm going ta tell her." said Ranma as his excitement of success turned to frustration and despair at not thinking things through.

"Okay, let's test this. Kasumi, can you hear and understand me?" asked the younger Saotome male as he waited for her answer.

"I hear and understand you, Ranma." said the oldest Tendo sister in a monotone voice, sound like one of the robots from any number of anime Ranma had watched. At least the emotionless ones and the logical ones.

"Kasumi, listen to this ... You know and believe this is true, Shampoo and me are in love with each other. We are soul mates and meant to be with each other. You know I'm not going to be able to marry a Tendo or anyone else, better to have it pass on to the next generation at least. So you are going to help me and Shampoo to be together with everything you can do to help. Understand, Kasumi?"

"You and Shampoo are meant for each other because you are soul mates, therefore you are both in love with each other. Because of the relationship between you and Shampoo, it is not possible to have the arranged marriage in this generation. It would be best to move it to a future generation, so I should help you can Shampoo to be together," parroted Kasumi as she revealed his words were taking route in her mind.

Ranma thought how best to move next before speaking again, " You will help out me and Shampoo by covering for us as much as possible, also help me make up great dates for Shampoo ta help us grow closer together. You do this because you like Shampoo and myself, I mean that you really really like us. You would do anything ta help out the two of us because we're so close."

"I will help you and Shampoo out by covering for you and helping you find out places to take her one dates, or any other way to help you two grow closer together. I do this because of my feelings for you and Shampoo, which makes us so close to each other, " came the repeat, which was not a perfect mimicry but was what Ranma wanted from the nineteen year old.

"Helping out me and Shampoo makes you feel really good, because you care so much for the two of us. You want ta feel this way more and more, so you keep helping out more and more. One way ta do this is ta keep telling me things which could hurt the relationship between me and Shampoo, like warning me of our father's plans. Or telling me when Akane is on the warpath or is even thinking of cooking something."

"Helping out you and Shampoo makes me feel good because I care for the two of you, which I keep what to feel over and over again. I will prevent things from hurting the relationship between you and Shampoo, so will keep you informed of important events."

Ranma tried to think of better things to say to get the results he wanted. The book recommended one to keep a backdoor into the person's mind with a password, so the Damiyo could make corrections in their servants. He had an idea for that password, but he still wanted to make sure all the commands which had to be given were given in the first attempt. So he kept on thinking of the right words to say.

Elsewhere...

Cologne was keeping watch from a seer's crystal on the events unfolding around her, slightly amused by the way things were going. Now both Ranma and Shampoo held the ability to have people's mind altered and edited to their liking, which was bound to have some humorous effects on them. Shampoo was currently trying to change the mind of Ranma and having great success, but now with Ranma having the power ... well, Shampoo's mind might be changing as well. Likely under the effects of her own changes in the mind of the young cursed boy.

"This is the problem with mind altering effects is they can move in chaotic ways. Especially if those secrets are not well guarded against being found, which reminds me to put some wards on that book so it can not do any harm. The last thing we need is for the Kuno children or ... burrr ... Happosai to get control of that book. Insane minds are not the best ones to be controlling the minds of others, and especially not minds as perverted or twisted as the old fool.

So Ranma has created a mole in the Tendo home with Kasumi, while Shampoo has one with Nabiki in the same home. Another enjoyable show when the two of them start to trip over each other to inform their master and mistress about what isoccurring in the house they live in. There is also the question of what happens when the two spies discover each other, will they inform on each other or not?

There is also the question, will old granny Cologne have to clean up the messes of the young people these days? Or would it turn out clean enough so I will have very little work to perform after this storm is finished? A very important question for my own sake," said the amazon matriarch as she thought out loud.

The old woman hopped on her staff to the room which her great-granddaughter lived in as she looked for the book to have wards placed on it. It was important to place them on as soon as she could, once the book's position had been revealed. Some secrets were better kept then others in Nerima and this was one of the kind of secrets which had to remain as private as could be.

As she began the chanting which would bring in the magical protections against misuses, she knew both her soon to be Son-in-law and her great-granddaughter would still be able to use the book like they did before. If she changed it from the way they had to see it, they would have seen her fingerprints on this. So the spell just managed to remove the ability for others who had not seen the book yet to see the ink it waswritten in. This would keep the people she least wanted to see the words from seeing them.

"Now, just to see to the version which Ranma copied from the book."

During this time period, in a different location...

You came to expect the unexpected in Nerima, with all of the chaos and curses which occurred in this martial arts rich district city. One of the last things people would have ever thought would be happening in the unique section of Tokyo wasoccurring ... the male amazon Mousse masturbating himself in a trance before Shampoo. Shampoo was using the positive reaction of the sexual pleasure to make sure her commands were deep into the thick skull of the man who had been the pain in her ass.

'I have just spent the last five minutes ordering and re-ordering Mousse to not be in love with me in any form. To not hunt after me like he has been doing for as long as I have known him, I really have to make sure this is in his mind deep enough so he does not revert back. This is just step one for eliminating him from the future I am building with my Airen, Ranma. To great some added insurance against him coming back to me, I'm going to have to make sure he goes after some other girl. Yet who to inflict him on?' thought Shampoo as she watched Mousse's hands move underneath his robes, as he chanted her commands like a mantra.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.