Control Shampoo - Cover

Control Shampoo

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What if Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 gained a magical book which would help her to win his heart and eliminate their rivals? Read it now.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Ranma had been sneaking around for the last hour to make sure no one was able to see where he was going when he left the Tendo home, looking for the place which he wanted to go yet would spell his own doom if he was caught here. The fact for a while it had been rival home turf meant this would be a most tricky case of travel plans. The fact it was also the home of the woman he had come to love was the factor which made him head to the room which his Shampoo-chan slept at night. Which was why he was treading lightly across the floor boards as to avoid the squeaks of the rare weakened wood.

The sudden feeling of giving of the plank below him made him pull his foot back with all of effort. He stared at the wood as he noticed something odd about it which he couldn't place him finger, or toe in this case, on. Testing it a few times he noticed that it seemed to have some ability to be pulled out, which made him wonder what it was under it. It also caused him to wonder other things.

'I shouldn't be surprised there would be hidden panels and loose planks in the restaurant, this is Cologne's home. With all of the treasures she might have brought here from her village in China and given the past effect of the treasures I have seen, it would make sense for her ta have hiding holes all throughout her own house. Yet it could also be a place which Shampoo has hidden something given that Mousse is around all the time. So the question for me is should I look at it or not.' thought the sex-changer as he looked at the hiding place. Given Ranma past curious nature on other things, it was highly respective of him to avoid the hollow for the few minutes he did.

Checking for traps and other clues this place had been stumbled upon, he then pulled out the object which was dominating the space. An object which turned out to be a book which was called the Damiyo's Path. He thumbed his way through the book and noticed it was a tome about the ways to get someone married to someone else, mostly by mind manipulating powers. This made him ask himself, 'Is this book Shampoo's or Cologne?'

Ranma brushed it off as Cologne's more likely, yet it also made him think on his own life. Or to be more exact the lack of control he had on his own personal life and a less-than-nice idea did come through his mind. It made him think of his own possible use of the techniques in the book to gain some control over issues for his own benefit.

'It should be possible for me to master a few of these tricks from the book. Get a few of the fiancees to switch from Ranma based romance to something else, maybe not as great as me but it would let me go after the woman I want. As well as making sure I can let them go gently and not have ta worry about them going berserker crazy.' thought the black haired boy as his mind slipped into something else.

Images of being able to ... adjust Shampoo to bring out her better qualities. He began to think as a sly smile crossed his face, 'Like her wearing a teeny, tiny bikini or developing a specialized school of cooking combat arts. Maybe getting her interested in the same thing as I am like martial arts shows as well as the occasional video game. Even better, having her dress up as some of the characters from the shows and stuff. Shampoo in a Mai Shiranui costume, an especially tight Mai Shiranui costume, would definately make for a warm night.'

So he used some skills to master the memorizing the few passages from the books which looked most helpful for him to use, those which he had trouble memorizing he used a few slips of spare paper in Shampoo's room to write down helpful notes on the segments he was having problems with. Fortunately for him, he had a few pockets to stuff the notes in when he left the room. Making sure he had all of the vital details in either his head or his pocket, he moved to place the book back into the spot which he had taken it from. Which it made him return to the mission at hand, his idea had been to take a keepsake of Shampoo's for when he was staying at the Tendo home.

'Yet with these abilities from the book, I should be able ta use my charms ta convince her ta give me a keepsake herself. So the best move is ta get out of here while I can.' thought the young man as he replaced the board and the traps to detect removal of the book. He then used his quiet, ninja like martial arts to slip out of the bedroom and out to the streets.

Elsewhere...

Shampoo had just left the home of her mother-in-law after at least an hour of suckling at the woman's breasts while the digital recording played with it's endorsement of Shampoo. Her questions on if the treatment she had given her future mother a more rosy view of the purple haired amazon were floating in the younger woman's as the older one was brought out the trance.

'Shampoo was too too happy when Ranma's mother was so filled with smiles when she saw Shampoo. She told Shampoo how pretty Shampoo was and how good a daughter-in-law Shampoo would make. New mother also give Shampoo tips on how to be a better wife to airen, even giving tips on what airen seems to like best.' thought the young woman as she headed back to the Nekohaten for a time to rest. She still had some other plans to develop even with the successes she had experienced so far, especially with the success she had so far since it could all go down so easily.

'Shampoo solved the problem of winning Ranma's heart with her treatments, which will cause him to want Shampoo above all others. Keeping an eye on those treatments even with the date and the training put in as well. Shampoo has a spy in the Tendo home which will make it much easier to manage Pervert Girl and stupid fathers. Since Merc ... Nabiki is the one to feed all of the information to all Ranma's fiancees and his rivals. Controlling the flow of information to enemies and allies does allow one to have a powerful position in any battle or conflict.' Shampoo then turned to her current win, which had the possibility to be huge for her.

'All fiancees know that Ranma's mother is powerful figure in family. Ranma loves and respect his mother plus would do almost anything to make her happy. Genma loves his wife but he also fears this woman with her inability to use a sword, even with her amazing ability to accidentally throw it at a man's treasures, as well as her bring up the seppuku contract at any moment for his life. Even if she has accepted Ranma as too too manly, Genma scared that she would change her mind and call him to die. Both of these reasons make her key since the fiancee who gained her blessing would get better approval from Ranma, as well as force Genma to go along with their engagement above the one he favours.'

'This benefited Pervert Girl for the longest time, but now Shampoo has the better hand in the game. Shampoo could 'convince' Ranma to marry without blessing and even reject Saotome name, yet why go through hassle of no blessing when Shampoo can use 'persuasion' to convince Ranma's mother for permission. Now only stupid panda stand in Shampoo's way in Shampoo's new family. Shampoo must plan for 'moving' panda into Shampoo's corner.'

She had reached her home and rushed to her room as she took out the Damiyo's Path and her journal. She reviewed the notes she had made on her future actions, bring out the major and minor problems she now faced and had to resolve. There were the Tendos other then Nabiki, but with special attention to Akane and her father. Those two might be the hardest to deal with.

'Also Shampoo has to look at Spatula Girl and Crazy Girl, since they want Shampoo's airen as well. Ranma was convinced to think of first as just a friend or even a non-sexual sister, the second as a crazy loon who no make a good bride. Way to take care of the Spatula girl is to make her see airen as brother-friend instead of lover-husband, too too good for Shampoo as well since it can make her Shampoo's ally. Would also be best if Shampoo found boy-toy for Spatula girl, to take mind off of airen.'

'Crazy Girl too too much trouble, since Shampoo is not sure if mind techniques would work on crazy person. Mind unstable may cause problems in bending. Shampoo is going to have to read all of book as possible to find way without making Crazy Girl even more crazy. No want to make situation even worse then is now.' thought the woman as she moved from the female problems to the male issues around her.

'Mousse is too too much a big problem. Other rivals jump at chance for Ranma to leave their girl for Shampoo, men like Ryoga too too much help in getting Shampoo to chapel if Akane is left behind. Mousse wants Shampoo as airen, so would want Ranma to be with any other girl. Mousse not great Ranma's change in heart with all of the joy as Shampoo, more likely filled with unstoppable rage instead. So Mousse have to be taken out first...

Easy way would be make Mousse to stop loving Shampoo, but given behaviour of idiot no one would believe it. Must find replacement girl from Shampoo. Shampoo have three girls at least which can help Mousse with his broken heart. Crazy Girl, Spatula Girl and Pervert Girl. Get two problems out of way at once.

But if have Mousse love Pervert Girl, will have problem with Pig Boy and Stick Boy to begin with. Both boys too too much love Pervert Girl and fight to get her from Airen. Must think of how to stop those two when only one Pervert Girl exists.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.