Control Shampoo
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What if Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 gained a magical book which would help her to win his heart and eliminate their rivals? Read it now.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Ranma was blinking again, not remembering the time he had spend under the amazon's trance. He didn't notice the fuzziness of his own mind as he seemed to come back to live after being frozen for a long time, instead the first thought was his growing lack of fear of cats which seemed to be proving the treatment's success in eliminating a great weakness for his part. It was only after having these first quick thoughts that he turned to the one giving him the help, only to be frozen again at the image of beauty he beheld.

It was like each time he looked at her she become more sexy, more beautiful, more lovely to his eyes. He could not control his reaction as he stood and walked to the woman standing across from him, moved to embrace her in what began as a glomp like hug. He breasts softly pressed into his flat chest, which also gave him a thrill with his above normal attraction to large boobs. It took him only a moment before he pressed his lips to the female lips of the woman he loved.

'It's true, I can deny it now. I love Shampoo! I want Shampoo! She's my Shampoo! And now, I'm a dead-man walking. Still, what a way to go. She's the most kannouteki woman I know, but if I let the other girls know that I want her ... they'll make our lives a nightmare.' thought the young man as he thought of the negative aspect of the new relationship he was getting into, even as he was letting himself go with the flow of passions in his body.

When their lips pulled away, the worlds seemed to tumble out of his mouth, "Wo ai ni, I love you Shampoo." This caused a bright smile to cross her pouty crimson lips, even as Ranma knew there was no going back from this. He had committed himself to one girl among the many which were chasing him. A part of him regretted that the chase was over, yet more of him was eager to see what being with Shampoo as a real girlfriend or even more would be like.

"Wo ai ni, Airen!" she giggled a little about this as she spoke those words, keeping her bright, almost hypnotic eyes on him. Making him feel bad with what he was about to say.

"We can't let anyone else know, they wouldn't take it the right way. They'll just turn everything inta a giant battlefield and we wouldn't be able ta spend time together." said Ranma as he looked at her, never wanting to look away from the angel's face.

"So Airen want to take Shampoo on dates? Spar with Shampooo? Have fun with Shampoo?" she asked him with an innocent voice as she waited for his answer.

"I would love to take you out to dinner or to a movie, but if we do it locally we might not be able ta do it again. When I take you on a date, we're going to have to do it in another district and maybe in disguise," he saw her looked a little disappointed and he hated to see a girl sad. So he continued with her, "I guess that I can take the time we have here to spar with you a little bit. Hell, since we're in love, we could teach each other the style we use so we can act like a team or something."

Ranma could only grin like an idiot when Shampoo tried to bounce up and down in his arms, as if she forgot he was holding her when expressing her joy. The small, weakened perverted side of his mind seemed to enjoy the erotic feeling of breasts slamming into, up and down his chest. Even wishing to see more of those joyful pillows in person again. His happiness was only enhanced when she gave him a quick peck on each cheek and then a long lingering kiss on his lips.

They move away from each other with hesitation, before they moved into their own special combat stances for the first true sparring match. A match without the risk, restriction and responsibilities they faced in their previous combat. Each one waited for the moment when the other one would move in for the attack, before Shampoo decided to take the chance to sneak attack Ranma with a high kick.

Later...

Shampoo could not believe the success she was getting with her plan with the aid of the Damiyo's Path, more results then all of the time that she had spent in this country trying to gain her husband. Yet her mind was clear enough for her to know that the seeds of success can bring the weeds of failure, so one had to tend to the garden with care in case something was to happen during the growing season.

'I need now more then ever to plan my work and work my plan, or else everything I have put together here will turn to dust on me. An amazon must seek perfection in all she does no matter her role in the village from simple farmer to matriarch of an entire village. One might not be able to reach perfection but that should be one's goal. My perfection is to have my husband without any problems from other sources like my rivals, Airen's rivals and the various adults and parents. Which is why I have 'made' friends with Nabiki and why I am going to perform this next mission.' thought the purple haired vixen as she headed to the location she had scouted out.

'To gain my husband's hand, I require the favour of his parents. Of course the stupid panda is not going to be willing to sacrifice his dreams of uniting my beloved and one of the Tendos. The path has many way to altered the choices of tough father-in-laws, but there may be a better way to cause him to rethink things. Besides, Ranma's opinion of his father is not the most important one to my Airen. No, the answer to both of those distractions are summed up with one woman. Nodoka Saotome, my future mother-in-law. If I can get her favour, Ranma will feel better about his relationship with me as well as the fact with the right help she could alter the mind of her fearful husband.' planned out the crimson eyed woman as she approached the Saotome Family home, getting things ready for her mission.

The main weapon which she had armed herself with another food based mind altering method, but she had decided against the tea due to the fact that Ranma knew about the drink being used to 'cure' his fears. It might be too dangerous to use to close to home. She had decided on bring a dessert to the woman who had given birth to her beloved. It was a type of Japanese treat known as an imagawayaki, which was round piece of batter filled with different types of sweet fillings. Most of the time it was an azuki bean paste used in the centre, but other more wider flavours had been using including potato and mayonnaise.

'I decided to use peach filling for the treats with a certain selection of special marked imagawayaki to know which are safe to eat and which are the ones with the special ingredients in them. Then I use my MP3 player as well as my unique trick and gain an ally I need. Not time to gather up the courage to meet her.' With this she began to knock on the Saotome home.

Nodoka had just gotten use to seeing her son again after seeing the truth of the matter when her husband's curse was revealed. She also seemed to favour Akane above all of the other women after her son, yet seemed to be okay with any perverted behaviour or women-chasing if it went to proving him a man among men. So the footing with this meeting with her possible mother-in-law was more then a sure thing. Especially since all of the females after Ranma except the Tendo daughters had basically destroyed their home looking for what they thought was a family heirloom wedding ring ... which turned out to be a ring box.

Steps were heard on the other door as the portal opened to reveal the Saotome matriarch dressed in regal kimono. "Hello Shampoo? What has brought you to my new home?"

The words of the elder female was both polite and yet marked on the misdeeds delivered on her by Shampoo and others. Shampoo knew that she would have to work on the problem as soon as possible to avoid an unhappy marriage. The younger woman spoke, "Shampoo is shamed of what Shampoo do to your home. Wish to make up to you and see how Shampoo repay you for Shampoo's mistakes. Start off by giving Saotome-san too too sweet treat! Can Shampoo come in and share too too good treats?"

The woman gave the girl a hard look and then relaxed as she said, "Alright, I am a little hungry and could use a snack. Welcome to my home and please be careful this time."

With this she lead the amazon into the new home, with a basket of delicious treats which would be changing her mind in just a short period of time. It was all Shampoo could do to hide her cat ate the canary smile.

Mere moments later...

Shampoo was sitting across from the woman who would be her mother-in-law, as they enjoyed tea and the peach imagawayaki while making sure that she kept the untainted ones close to her reach. At the same time the tainted peach imagawayaki was kept as close as possible to the other woman, which she was eating with much enjoyment. With the meal, they were discussing the steps to make up for the troubles Shampoo had caused the home which had existed before this one. The purple haired girl was keeping watch for the signs that the mind altering ingredients were taking place.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.