Control Shampoo - Cover

Control Shampoo

Copyright© 2009 by C.King

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What if Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 gained a magical book which would help her to win his heart and eliminate their rivals? Read it now.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Ranma entered the Tendo home with a single question being asked of him by his uncute fiancee, Akane. She askd him, "Where have you been? You haven't been trying to do something perverted to someone like Ukyo ot Shampoo, have you?" He could tell from the look in her eyes that she was already thinking he had been doing something like that with the other women.

"Course not, Akane. I was just fiddling around with a couple of new moves, seeing if there was anything I could use in creating a new technique. So I went off ta the middle of the woods and practise my technique away from everybody. I just needed the quiet ta make sure I didn't screw up." He explained, keeping quiet the fact he had been meeting with Shampoo or the fact he would be seeing her within a couple of days.

"A likely story..." Akane grumbled as she left the entrance hall to the home. Ranma was just glad she had left the room, not impressed with the uncute behaviour she was using. He continued inside and headed to the kitchen where Kasumi was cooking. He could smell the sweet scent of the cooking rice and fish that would be for their dinner. He saw the elder women standing in the room, fixing the meal.

"Hello Ranma, I was just in the middle of dinner. I hope you like it. If you want, I think that the bathroom should be free for the moment if you want to soak in the furo. I figure you might have been in a fight or been practising, so I know you will likely be sweaty. You can get clean before we eat." Said the sister as she continued with her task.

Ranma nodded and smile before he said, "Thank you. I'll do that."

He headed up to the bathroom after a quick stop at his room to collect a pile of clean clothes for him to wear. He then stripped and toss the dirty clothes in the hamper. Finally he hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign so he wouldn't be bother while he was in the furo. He slipped from the entry room into the full room.

He quickly loading the tub up with warm, yet not boiling, water till it was full. Rinsing himself off he slipped into the warm water and started to soak in the tub. While soaking his thoughts started to roam, only to return to the supernaturally beautiful woman known as Shampoo. Images of all the time he had seen the amazon slowly moved through his head, each one seemed to display her combination of kawaii cuteness and kannouteki sexiness.

As those thoughts started to cross his mind, he could feel his cock hardening. He did have sexual urges from time to time yet at the same time it was rare that he could do anything about it, what with four women willing to go into deadly combat over him. Yet he had the time now and he really want to explore the sensation while thinking of his Shampoo.

His mind drifted into a daydream as one of his hands reached to him own cock, one which feature the purple haired vixen. The two of them were nude as they moved into an embrace, their young bodies moving against each other. He could feel the tickling pressure of her firm breast with erect nipples pressing into his front. Their lips meet and he could taste the cherry of her red lip gloss.

His tongue moved out to caress the inside of her mouth, only to hit a token resistance. Yet it was not long before the resistance fell and their two tongues reached inside the other's lips. As he did this her arms were strongly stroking his back in an arousing manner, just has his strong hands were either stroking her back or massaging her buttocks.

Finishing the duelling of the two tongues, he moved down the side of her neck. Till he came to the point where the shoulder blade met the neck, where he started to suck and lick the tender spot on her body. From her came the cooing of the word, "Airen!"

In the past the idea of being called beloved husband might have turned him off, yet now it just seemed to make him become even more aroused by the woman. He continued to kiss down her body till he reached her right tit and started to lick over the tops of her aureole. Using his teeth he flicked and teased the tip of her right nipple, making it even harder. Then he sucked on the moistened nub, enjoying the sensation of the warm mound of sweet flesh in his mouth.

As this was all going on, Shampoo had been moving her hands to his hard ass. Squeezing those gluts for a few minutes, she slipped one of her hands forward and on to his hard cock. Feeling the length and strength of the tool, she guided it to the waiting cunt on her body before it entered her. She cried out with pleasure as he merged with her, her free hand moving to his sack and groping it with an arousing firmness.

Her pout lips had moved down his body till they had hit his own tender spot of where the shoulder and neck met. There she licked, kissed and nibbled on him in a way which was making him even more horny. Add to that the amazing feeling of her vagina muscles milking his penis for all it was worth, and Ranma knew he wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer.

Breaking his fantasy for a second he covered his mouth so he wouldn't let any one here him moan out the name Shampoo. His meat rocket fired off and cum mixed with the water of the bath. Ranma thought about the fantasy he had just had and the pure joy he had felt with it while cumming.

'Shampoo was fucking hot in that dream. It makes me wonder how hot she could be in real life. Now I have a mess to clean up before someone notices. However, I have a little bit of time before I have to step out of the bath. Enough time to have another round with my dream Shampoo.' Ranma thought to himself before he moved to his limp dick and started to bring it back to life for a second round.

Meanwhile...

Shampoo was still reading the various chapters of the Daimyo's Path, looking for anything which could be useful in promoting her marriage. Interesting enough there were quite a few chapters of the mind control manual devoted to marriage. Including a chapter on making happy in-laws with various methods. Taking a bride from her parent's home tended to leave bad feelings with the female's clan. Which was why there was methods for making the in-laws look at the Daimyo as if they were their own child.

'It's mainly created to make it smoother to claim the fortunes and lands of one's in-laws. Yet it did help to make one welcomed to the love one's family, making Daimyo's choice in bride acceptable. Even if Shampoo doesn't love the idea of having Genma Saotome as her father-in-law. Still, he might know some knew tricks that Shampoo and Ranma could use. Plus there is Mother Saotome, who seems like a good woman. It would be nice to airen if Shampoo and her were to bond.' Thought the amazon, as she realized the main problem would be trying to get to the woman and the idiot.

'Mother Saotome made vow to kill airen and father-in-law if airen was to come home less then the manliest man. Yet Shampoo can explain the truth to her while we "bond". Have her accidentally discover truth behind Ranko on a visit. Should also ask her to keep her new favourite of airen's admirers from everyone but Ranma.' She thought as she took out her own personal diary, a book with a chi lock which would keep others out of it. In it she wrote her hopes, dreams and things she had to do. Which included the most recent events in gaining her husband's love.

'Let's see, I have to continue with my husband's treatment. Can have him running off until I can cure him of his fears ... both of cats and commitment. Also while I am at it, I must try to get sneaky-girl alone so I can convince her to serve Shampoo. With my new friend Nabiki, I can convince Akane to stop chasing Ranma and go after someone else. I could also convince old crying man to move engagement back, perhaps to the next generation with Ranma and my children.' Shampoo thought as she looked over the things she had still written.

'I also have to convince spatula girl and crazy girl to chase other men then airen, which might be harder unless I have a friendly Nabiki. Then I have to met with my mother-in-law and show her how I am right for her son. To show her how I am the daughter she always wanted. Then can bond with her and perhaps get her to teach Shampoo her husband's language better.' She finished writing for the moment as she thought over what else she should be planning. Another thought popped into her head as well.

'Perhaps Shampoo can use the Path to make it so Airen and family can speak Shampoo's native Mandarin Chinese. It would help Shampoo learn Japanese too as well as be useful when Ranma's clan visit Shampoo's family. It would also help Shampoo bound with Airen. Must check book for pages on languages.' Shampoo thought as she wrote in her diary.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.