When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

Still tied to Bruce my body shook as his cum jetted into me and his cock stretched my juicy pulsing pussy. I moaned as I came again rubbing my tits across the rough carpet as my pussy was filled with his thick doggy juices. I could feel my boss's gaze glued on our writhing forms his own cock seemed to be reviving a bit at the sight of me being fucked by his own dog. After several long 'hard' moments Bruce finally pulled his softening cock from my pussy. A pool of liquid formed below me as our mixed juices poured out of my cunt. "You better clean that up as soon as you can stand" my boss said.

It took me close to half an hour before I could make my shaking legs support me. During this time Bruce was let out to see to his own doggy business and my boss continued to work talking on the phone and reviewing contracts all the while glancing over at my naked limp body. Finally I could stand again. I put on my blouse and skirt so that I could get some cleaning supplies and also to clean the cum off my thighs and pussy.

After cleaning up a bit I came back in with the cleaning supplies. "Don't kneel on the ground to clean that just bend over from the waist" my boss said. I did as he bid me scrubbing at the stain on the rug with my tits jiggling and my pussy open and exposed as my slightly spread legs left it bare for his eyes. "God that is hot, I love watching your stiff little nipples rug against your shirt and your juicy pussy leak from under that cute little skirt" my boss moaned. His words made my juices flow even more as I imagined the way I must look. The naughty secretary come or cum to life! I moaned low as I continued to scrub the stain the motion making my jiggling nipples harder and the thoughts running though my head making me hornier.

All of a sudden the door opened behind me and I began to stand up frantic to cover myself. "Don't move, stay just like that" my boss ordered. I stayed bent over my puffy cunt facing the door and whoever had just walked in. "Glad you could join us John" my boss said. I froze at his words John was the hot new VP big and dark and handsome but also seemingly so controlled and maybe even a little cruel. John chuckled and said "Gee boss I knew you had a hot secretary but I didn't know she was that hot! Look at those tits and that juicy cunt makes a guy want to fuck her till she begs you to stop and also to never stop!"

"Well John since you seem to like her so much why don't you giver her a try." At that John closed the door and walked up behind me his thick rough fingers tweaking my stiff clit and plunging into my wet cunt. "God she is wet my fingers just sink into here I don't even really have to push. Look at her hips go." My hips were thrusting wildly back at his fingers eagerly clasping them deep in my cunt as he fingered me and rubbed my clit at the same time.

He pushed my legs further apart and worked his fingers in and out of my open pussy. His rough fingers were driving me crazy all of a sudden I began to shake as I came on his hand. "Uhhhh, ohh, I'm cumming, John your making me cum with your hand" I screamed. I bounced up and down on those thick fingers as my pussy spasmed. When I had finished cumming John backed me up to my boss's desk and placed me on it with my legs spread wide open and my dripping cunt bare to his eyes.

"Boss look at here she is so horny, she just came and I bet she can't wait to cum again." John said and I moaned in agreement. My hands moved to my breasts working over their roundness and to my stiff nipples. My head fell back and my mouth fell open as I massaged and tweaked my nipples and my pussy oozed juices. "That is so hot I love watching a girl make herself feel good. She is so turned on she can't keep her hands off herself." John said. My boss agreed "She is turning out better than I expected nothing is too much for her and she seems to horny all the time."

Suddenly the phone rang. "Answer that" my boss said. Reluctantly I removed my hands from my breasts and answered the phone. As I began to speak to the customer on the other end John dropped to his knees in front of me and began to tongue my pussy. He whispered "Keep speaking; don't let them know what is going on". I tried to keep my voice steady as he sucked on my clit and nipped it with his teeth. His hands moved up my body and pinched my nipples hard as his mouth viced around my clit. My voice shook slightly as I was overcome by the wonderful pain pleasure combination. Finally the phone call was over and I moaned and groaned as I hung up my body jerking and twitching as John tortured me oh so sweetly.

"Well sweetie you almost lost it there didn't you? I heard that tremor in your voice." my boss said. "John I think you might need to teach her a little lesson just to make sure she doesn't slip up in the future." I could tell John liked this idea his eyes becoming both harder and more glazed with passion.

John moved me to the floor and placed me on all on my knees his hips level with my face an intriguing bulge tenting his trousers. He removed his tie pulling my arms behind my back and restraining my arms together. My breasts thrust forward and I had to move my legs further apart to balance in this position. John undid my blouse leaving my tits bare and pushed out my hard red nipples thrusting forwards. "Look at here I love the sight of those titties and her pussy." John pushed my skirt up so that it was bunched around my waist leaving my dripping pussy and butt exposed.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock it was huge and thick with a plummy cock head and vein running down the underside. My mouth watered at the sight of that hard hot man meat. He stroked his hand up and down his already hard cock massaging himself as my gaze was glued to him. "Look at her lick her lips she can barely wait to suck you, not sure how much discipline this really will be" my boss said.

John moved in closer and rubbed his dick over my face my mouth followed it eagerly trying to take him in and loving the feel of his pre-cum coating my face. Finally he stilled and I sucked on his cockhead swirling my tongue over the tip like it was a lollipop. "God she's good" John grunted. "She really knows how to use that wicked mouth." At this I sucked him in deeper pressing my tongue against the underside of his cock as I took more of this thick cock into my wet mouth. John groaned again "Her mouth is so wet and warm if her pussy is anything like it I can't wait to fuck her." My boss chuckled "Her pussy is even better, hot and tight and wet and eager to be fucked all the time."

John thrust his hips at me suddenly burying his cock in my mouth up to his balls which slapped my chin I gagged at the sudden invasion almost unable to breath. My hips rocked as I almost lost my balance perched on spread knees and no hands to balance me. He kept his cock deep in my mouth not letting me pull back. "Keep sucking my cock, I love the feel of your tongue, lips and throat gripping me." My pussy oozed and my hips circled at his words, my pussy felt so empty I wanted to be filled and fucked. I tried to move my head on John's cock eager to make him cum so that maybe he would fuck me. Still he wouldn't let me move he just reached down and clipped nipple clamps on my stiff nipples I screamed around his cock as my nipples were squeezed oh so tight. My throat working hard "Mmmm, that is good, love that feeling, I am almost ready to cum slut" John held my head still as he began to thrust in and out of my mouth fucking my face with his hard cock. My nipples were on fire as was my clit my mouth worked frantically as he slammed into it. He began to spurt filling my throat with his seed as he came. "That's it bitch suck it all, drink it down, take my cum deep" he groaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.