When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

When I finally came back to myself my boss ordered me to clean up and get dressed. I used his bathroom to remove the cum that coated my body and bathed my dripping pussy. I went home and dreamed of what had happened that day not sure if it was the worst nightware or the best fantasy!

Next day when I dressed for work I put on my shortest skirt leaving my naked pussy just barely covered and a shear pink blouse with a bra (for now) along with my highest heels. I felt so naughty and horny! During my drive to work my pussy lubricated as my mind raced at the thoughts of what my boss/master would make me do today. My body fairly hummed in anticipation.

Upon arrival at work I removed my bra and went to my office there was a note waiting there telling me to to my boss's office as soon as I was free. I hurried in. "Come over here and let me see you" he said. I went over and his eyes raked over my breasts the stiff nipples standing at attention and the globes barely conceiled by my thin blouse. "Mmm glad to see you take orders well" His hand reached out and stroked up my thigh to my dripping greedy cunt. "What a wet pussy you have. I guess you liked what we did yesterday!" I groaned and almost collapsed as his fingers stroked my cunt and worked their way up into me, supporting my weight as my legs trembled. "Oh yes, mmmm, uhhh" I bucked my hips against his fingers begging him to make me cum.

He pulled his fingers out and said "Not yet, not so fast my little eager slut. Lick my fingers clean and we sill see what happens next." Eagerly I sucked his fingers swallowing my juices and working his fingers like a small cock. He slapped my bare butt throught my skirt and told me to go deal with the mail. Reluctantly I left his office so turned on so ready to cum, so wet and willing.

There was a new not on my desk when I arrived it said "Keep this vibrator in at all times when you aren't with me. I have the controls and if you disobey it will go badly for you." I felt hot and embarrassed and also hot and horny. Quickly I put the little egg inside my aching pussy, it wasn't vibrating yet but I knew it might at any time. I went about opening mail and answering e-mails. The phone rang and I answered it my boss's voice came over the line at the same time the vibrator in my pussy sprang to live. I groaned and moaned as my aching cunt was massaged from inside. "I guess you did do what I told you" he chuckled over the line as my moans grew louder and more desperate. My hips writhed against my chair as my hands rose to pluck and play with my stiff nipples. "Please sir, let me cum. I am so hot I need to cum. Oh god it feels so good. My pussy is aching. Yess" I screamed as my orgasm finally came my fingers tugging at my nipples and my clit standing at attention as my cunt clamped down on the pulsing egg buried in my pussy. "Since I let you cum. I think it is only fair that see to me now" my boss said. Quickly I rose on my trembling legs and went into his office the egg in my pussy still vibrating slightly.

My boss was sitting at his desk his chair turned slightly so that I could see the huge tent in the front of his pants. I dropped to my knees in front of him and unzipped his trousers pulling out his long hard cock and sliding it into my waiting mouth. I hummed as my mouth sank along his length stroking him with my tongue as I swallowed his hard cock. I jumped and my throat protested as he thrust up at me forcing his dick in faster and harder than I had anticpated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.