When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

I knelt on the floor as commanded my butt tilted up and my legs spread slightly as my pussy glistened with the juices that coated it. My boss spoke "this is a new client and I want you to make sure he leaves here happy and satisfied that we will be able to fulfill all his wishes and desires" I trembled at his words and all that he did not say. My pussy spasmed slightly as I thought and dreamed about what was to come. What these two virile horny men would do to me and what I would do for them!

This new man, this stranger walked over to me and his eyes ran over my naked body in almost physical way. He fingered my clit and I moaned in helpless pleasure. "You love that don't you slut? You love my fingers on your horny clit don't you?" I couldn't answer lost in a sensual haze of pleasure. My boss answered for me "She is an eager little slut. She loves to play the submissive to let us tell her what to do, to revel in the control we have over her horny body." I moaned my assent as the clever fingers at my cunt strummed over my stiff clit. My boss spoke again "Tell him what you like, tell him how you like it." I shivered at thought of vocalizing my deepest and darkest desires the things I loved having done to me but that I never admitted out lout to enjoying. My pussy juices oozed from my cunt as I began to speak "I love it when you use me like a slut. I love it when you make me do things I shouldn't like but that make me go out of my min with lust." The stared at me intently as my hips rose and fell riding the thick finger that was now embedded in my pussy. "Don't stop there." my boss commanded "give us details." I shivered and complied. "I love when you make me suck your cock and cum in my mouth. I love having you fuck me from behind. I love fulfilling your dirty desires which are my desires as well." Their thick cocks stood at attention as they slowly fisted them caught up in my words and my gyrating body. My own words were heightening my arousal as well. "Continue" my boss said in a thick desire laden voice. I stuttered and said "I really, really love being fucked by a dog and having someone watch me. I love being tied to my canine master as my human boss watches me. I love having hot thick doggy cock in my cunt." My voice rose and I began to cum grinding against the hand in my pussy as my arms trembled and my nipples stiffened even more.

Before I could even recover I saw a cock in front of my face. Without even knowing whose it was I began to suck it. Running my tongue over the broad head and down the thick shaft, coating it with my saliva. "That's a girl, now suck it all in" My boss's voice said. I kissed the crown and worked my mouth over his hard cock. "ohh yeah, that's it I love the feeling of your warm mouth on my dick" he groaned. I whined in agreement and sucked more of his thick cock into my eager mouth. I slowly worked it all in his plump cock head nudging at my throat as I swallowed him and then worked my mouth back up until the tip of his cock once again rested on the end of my tongue. I swabbed it thoroughly and then began to work my mouth and throat down his long length again.

I could feel my boss's prospective client moving around behind me. His warm breath washed over my butt and his tongue flicked over my stiff clit. I moaned loudly around my boss's cock the sound vibrating over his dick. "Oh yeah Hank, do that again" my boss moaned. "Whatever you just did make her mouth vibrate over my cock in the sexiest way." Hank, I guess that was his name, returned to my pussy in earnest. His mouth teased my cunt. Tugging at my stiff little clit and his tongue burrowing into my hot channel. His attention brought me to a frenzy my hips gyrating and my mouth eagerly swallowing my boss' cock in time to the greedy mouth that feasted on my swollen cunt.

Suddenly his mouth was gone from my pussy and I whined in displeasure. "Don't worry I won't leave your cunt empty for long" Hank chuckled. He positioned himself behind me on his knees lining his thick cock up with my eager pussy. His hand guided his dick towards me rubbing his hard head over my stiff clit and through my dripping pussy lips teasing me as I backed hard against him trying to force his thick shaft into my greedy cunt. His fingers eased my nipples as his cock teased my cunt. I moaned loudly around the cock that was lodged in my throat unable to vocalize my need in any other way. Finally he lined his plump shaft up with my cunt and began to work his cock into me. He was wide and thick and long and it seemed to take forever for all of that cock to work its way into my tight hot cunt. I backed against him eager to impale him in me. "Be patient, I won't leave you. I will fuck you till you can't see straight" Hank grunted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.