When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

It felt so decadent and naughty to be nude in the middle of that big bright room with these two hot and CLOTHED men watching me. My butt high in the air as this huge new dog ate at my dripping cunt.

This new beast began to lap at my cunt drawing forth more moisture as his rough tongue rasped over my pussy. He continued to lick away at my pussy over and over and over again. My cunt was so sensitive it almost hurt to have his rough tongue rasping over my tender lips. We both were grunting long and low a chorus of animalistic joy and pleasure as he feasted on my wide spread pussy. "Look at them" my boss said "She hasn't even seen who's eating her yet and she could care less. All she is thinking abut is cumming on the mouth buried in her slutty cunt." I moaned in agreement and depravation but I was also interested to see the face of this beast who ravished my pussy. I looked down between my splayed legs and saw the hugest dog ever a mutt to be sure but what a fine specimen he was. He was a muddy brown color with a huge heavy head and even huger and heavier and thicker cock that jabbed at the air as he feasted on my horny body!

All of a sudden that clever snout was pulled from me and I keened at the loss of feeling. "Don't worry you will come soon we won't leave that hot cunt empty for long" my boss chuckled. He pushed me to my hands and knees again raising my butt up high. He stroked over my firm cheeks with his hand and guided his thick full cock over my dripping and puffy pussy. "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as he caressed my swollen lips with his hard dick. My boss pushed the broad head of his cock into me coating his thick length in my juices. He then forcefully and steadily pushed his huge cock deep into my butt forcing my tight passage to accept his wide hard shaft. I moaned once again in a combination of pleasure and pain as he buried his dick in me his balls resting against my round firm butt. "That's it, breath deep and take all of me. I love the feeling of burying my hard cock in your tight butt. You are so tight and warm I could stay like this all day" he grunted as he worked himself deep inside my bowels. Pleasure ripped through my body hard and fast. I arch up at him submitting to his greater strength as I am speared on his thick horny cock. The lack of slow buildup stole my breath as an orgasm ravaged my horny body, I screamed as my body convulsed hard and fast engulfed in the pleasure the pounding cock buried deep in my tight passage brought me. The tight grip of my butt made my boss begin to cum and he blasted his seed deep into my butt.

After a bit my boss pulls his still firm cock from my butt and I whine as he leaves me empty and stretched. I collapse to the floor as my muscles give out. "We aren't done yet slut. Don't forget Tsar here" indicating the dog "He still needs to be serviced by you." I look up at Tsar (the dog) his cock has retreated into his sheath but he is still impressive a huge furry beast that arouses my lusts once again.

I run my hands over his hairy balls and along his hairy sheath coaxing the red cock from its furry hiding place. Slowly and firmly I begin to stroke his emerging cock bringing it to hardness- lengthening and thickening as it pushes from its resting place. Finally al of it emerges thick, red and pointed and glistening with its own coating of excited doggy cum. His cock throbs in my hands as I rub along his hardness. He plunges up at my hands working his dick hard and fast through my firm grip as he grunts and whines in pleasure. There is something so hot about the selfish pleasure of this huge beast, I am just a receptacle to him just a means to an end. My pleasure begins to grow in my cunt again my clit standing at attention and my nipples firming. He uses me as I use him forcing me to stroke his thick cock as he yips in encouragement. I pump his cock harder and faster eager to make him explode frantic to make him cum to fulfill the sensual promises my hands have made. Suddenly his dick begins to jerk and tremble and thick ropes of cum jet from the pointed tip as his sperm blasts out coating my front with his hot seed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.