When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

As I sat at my desk the next day I thought about what I had done, what had been done to me and I flushed in embracement and in lust. My pussy was so sensitized just thinking about what I had done and what I might do in the future made it spasm and ooze down my legs. I tried to concentrate on my work but my hot pussy kept me from being able to focus. All of a sudden an icon popped up on my computer screen, it was a picture file sent to my from my boss. I clicked on it and opened up to reveal a photo of me from yesterdays antics.

The picture my boss sent me made me so hot. I loved looking at myself pinned to the floor by that huge dog dick impaled on that thick pole helpless to do anything but pant and moan my pleasure. I realized that the picture was a link to a video and after looking around quickly I clicked on it. My senses were engulfed once again as I watched my body shudder in time to the dogs frantic deep thrust and I could hear myself begging him to fuck me harder and deeper as the dog panted and drooled along my back. MMMm I thought I need more of that and soon! The stimulation on the screen drew my fingers to my pussy and I pushed one hand under the folds of my short skirt as the other rose to tweak and torture my stiff nipples. My hips pushed to the edge of my chair as I began to rub my clit and finger my dripping hole. Bruce padded silently out of my boss's office and stuck his head between my wide spread legs. I was so turned on that I not only didn't care who came in I also hadn't even noticed the dog approach me. The dog's rough tongue sent a shaft of pleasure jolting up my body. "OHHHHH" I moaned caught in a web of desire as he engulfed my swollen red pussy with his eager mouth and rough doggy tongue. I loved the feeling of Bruce fucking my pussy with his tongue and mouth. He had been my first dog and was still my favorite. It felt so naughty to be spread wide in my office chair in my little cubby of an office probed up by a dogs face and watching myself be fucked by dogs on the computer screen in front of me. The stimulation of the action of the screen, Bruce's mouth and my own fingers on my breasts made me cum ... oh yes, ohhhhhh, wow, mmmmmmm, uhhhhhhhh!"

I slid to the floor beside Bruce when I finally shopped shaking in the after shocks of my orgasm. My hand grasped Bruce's hard red cock and he thrust hard at my hand begging me to grip him harder. I hmmm'ed in concentration as I though of how best to approach this massive dick. Saliva filled my mouth as I gazed at his huge hard cock the tip pointy and glistening with his own juices I licked my lips in anticipation. Finally I just closed my eyes and let Bruce's doggy cock slide into my mouth my hmm of concentration quickly turning into a mmmmmmmm of lust and desire that was soon stifled by the immense cock in my mouth. Soon I found a steady pace and began to suck willingly on Bruce's dick as one hand fondled my own dripping pussy and the other squeezed Bruce's firm cock and furry balls. I pulled my mouth of that yummy cock and licked along his length before sinking it deep within my mouth again eagerly swallowing his hard shaft. We both whined as my mouth ate up that juicy meat. My mouth and his hips began to move frantically together as we both strove to make that massive cock explode in my hungry mouth. My skirt rode up over my bare dripping cunt as I rose to my knees and sealed my mouth tighter around Bruce's humping cock. I swayed a bit drunk on desire and loving the feel of Bruce fucking my mouth. Suddenly he began to spurt blasting his cum into my mouth and throat his pointy cock directing the flow into my mouth and overflowing it too. I swallowed frantically eager to swallow as much of his cum as I could. I knew my time would come again soon, soon my cunt would be filled again with hard thick horny cock and I couldn't wait.

I sat at my desk my eyes glued to the screen in front of me. My mouth hung open as I watched my own body on the screen. I watched my pussy being fucked mercilessly by the horny dog his cock locked with me pumping me full of his doggy sperm. As commanded my hands were on the desk in front of me. My legs were slightly spread my pussy dripping onto the chair beneath me and my nipples were rigid points thrust against my sheer blouse. All of a sudden a voice whispered from behind me "don't move and just keep watching the screen in front of you." I shivered in anticipation and a bit of fear not sure who was behind me except that they were male and seemed large. Without warning fingers ran over my pussy and caressed my puffy lips and hard clit. "Ohhhhhhh" I breathed out transfixed by the screen and the sensations those rough big fingers rubbed from my pussy. "God you are so wet. I bet I could swim in your juices." I groaned in agreement and encouragement. This unknown man rubbed my pussy again coating his fingers with my juices and then teased my nipples through my shirt making the sheer fabric totally see through as his moist fingers stroked my hard nipples. His hand returned to my cunt again. "Be a good little slut and rub your titties for me" he commanded. My hands rose from my desk and arrowed for my hot breasts just before they touched he said "Don't forget to open your blouse first." I felt so horny and naughty watching myself being fucked by a dog as this mystery man rubbed my cunt and my own hands worked over my breasts, "Harder tease those nipples and tug on them till you want to scream in pleasure and in pain." I obliged my breath hissing out as I tugged on my rigid nipples and he tugged on my clit. "Uggggg, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssss!" I raised my hips off the chair my pussy hungry for his fingers eager to be plundered and explored.

He spun my chair around his cock was naked and pointing at me. I licked my lips at the sight of his huge, hard cock with its wide head and thick shaft. "None of that yet, I want to fuck deep & hard inside your hot wet pussy first and then maybe I will let you suck me, let you clean your own juices off my shaft." The thought made my pussy gush again and I licked my lips again eager to drink his cum from that lovely cock.

He lay me down on the floor my shirt spread open over my breasts and my shirt hiked up around my hips my legs spread lewdly open in invitation to be fucked. He rubbed his cock over my cunt grazing my stiff little clit with the engorged crown. "mmmmmmm" I moaned rolling my hips eagerly trying to direct his stiff dick back to my horny button. "Please make me cum. I want you to cum on my clit coat my pussy with your hot sperm" I begged. My words made his hard cock jerk in his thrusting fist and I could see his face strain as my words ramped up his own levels of lust. "Keep you eyes on me as I fuck you. I want to watch you as I fill you with my dick and spread those lips wide around my hard cock" I groaned at the image he made my pussy flooding with juices. Slowly and firmly he pushed his dick into me holding my head still with his hands are gazed locked together as he invaded my pussy for the first time. It seemed so intimate to be fucked by this stranger staring deep into his eyes not knowing who he was only knowing what he made my body feel. He ran his cock in and out of me our bodies locked together in a pleasurable again as we strove to cum. I bucked up at him eager for his pace to quicken eager to cum hard and long around his magnificent cock. My frantic motions made him buck back at me and finally after what seemed ages and several small orgasms I began to cum. My clenching cunt brought about his own orgasm and he filled me with his hot thick sperm. He collapsed beside me as he finally stopped jetting into my pussy. We must have fallen asleep because sometime had passed when I finally came back to myself. I rolled over and gazed at his prone form and soft dick impressive even when limp.

In thanks I began to suck and lick his cock clean kneeling over his body my bare cunt up in the air and open for all to see. He groaned and began to stir a bit as my hot mouth brought new life to his limp cock. I cupped his balls and ran my tongue over his soft length, although as I did this it began to harden and lengthen again! I encircled his growing thickness with my mouth and sucked firmly on just the tip seeming to almost pull the hardness into his cock. He groaned quietly and pushed his hips up at my eager mouth. Soon he was almost too big to fit and his moans all ran together as I worked his dick in and out of my hot sucking mouth. I felt a hand on my head and his voice said "No matter what happens don't stop sucking me." I shivered at what must be to cum! As his words ended there was a scratching sound behind me. I knew what that meant even if I didn't know exactly which dog it was! Apparently the scent of my cunt and the noises we had made had been too much for one of the k9's that was left in the office. A warm wet tongue licked me from juicy cunt to tight butt and I hummed along the length of cock speared into my throat. "That's it let him lick you spread those legs wider let him get that whole nose into your hot little pussy." The cock in my mouth humped up at me in time to the dogs licks at my cunt.

Suddenly the man in my mouth rolled me to my back still impaling his cock into my mouth. "Keep those legs spread let that dog have access to all of your horny cunt." As he had rolled me I glimpsed the largest dog I had ever seen it could rival a pony! I gulped around the cock in my mouth worried and excited at the thought of what the dog's cock must be like if it were to match his body in size! I began to cum on the dogs tongue and he seemed to lick faster egged on my taste and my spasming cunt. The cock in my mouth began to jet too lashing my throat with cum as the man firmly held his dick in place as I swallowed frantically. The feeling of cum in my mouth and the hot tongue on my clit made me cum again and harder. I gazed down my body at the dog who was still licking my pussy. The sight of that hairy face buried deep inside me made me horny again. Watching the tongue run over me and feeling his hot breath made me convulse again.

I sat in my boss's office the next day wearing my new usual outfit, sky high heels a short flippy skirt and a tissue thin blouse. My boss was not there yet but he had left instructions for me to wait in his office so wait I did. A man I did not recognize entered he looked stern and forbidding but the tent in his pants told me what his real intent was! "Your boss sent me here he told me that you are a dirty slut and need to be kept in line." His stark words made me shiver, I knew something deliciously naughty and depraved must be coming soon. " My name is Jason and you will do whatever I say." these words came from his mouth as he moved behind my boss's large desk and sat in his huge padded chair. "Now come over here and kneel on the floor in front of me like the obedient little secretary you are."

Quickly I knelt in front of him my hands running over his firm butt and then moving around to the front to grasp his hard thick shaft through his pants that barely concealed his huge cock. "Open my pants and work my cock, make me cum in your mouth." Obligingly I opened his trousers and his large broad cock sprang out. I rubbed his wide shaft over my tits (I had opened my blouse as I walked over to the desk) and then grasped the base firmly pulling a moan from deep within him. I milked a drop of pearly pre cum from him and let it fall onto my taught nipple he moaned again a the sight of that white drop coating my stiff nipple with its shimmering wetness. I pulled him to me and engulfed the broad head with my mouth sucking firmly on that flaring tip. I pumped Jason's shaft with one hand and with my mouth sucked firmly on the broad head slowly working his wide cock into my mouth. I formed a tight vacuum with my mouth around his pulsing shaft and sucked greedily on him eager to make him cum in my mouth. Eager to make him lose control. My one free hand ran over my breasts tweaking the nipples almost savagely and then heading straight for my steamy cunt. I moaned around the thick cock in my mouth as my own hand began to play with my horny pussy. "What are you doing down there." Jason's deep voice demanded. I looked up at him his shaft still locked inside my open mouth. "Whatever it you are doing. It must make you hot that mouth of yours just heated up about 10 degrees and that moaning you are doing is making my cock drip like a faucet." I moaned again in agreement frantically working my throbbing clit as I ran my tongue over his plump cock head and caressed his straining shaft and tightly drawn up balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.