When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

God I couldn't believe how turned on I still was. I panted heavily as cum oozed from my mouth and my dripping holes. Greedy for more cum and more orgasms! I trembled as small waves of pleasure rippled through my body. Around me the talk continued as the men assessed my willingness for more and the dogs strained at their leashes eager to service my obviously horny and available body.

Hands pulled me off the floor and place me in the large padded chairman's seat. I sat sprawled open my cunt exposed and open for all to see. "God she's hot" the man with the called Ben said. There were groans and grunts of agreement. One of the men who had yet to touch me knelt in front of me and lightly ran his tongue over my still stiff clit. "ohhhhhh, ohhhh" I moaned. "Please lick my clit make my horny pussy cum, please! I begged. He sucked my clit hard and his large rough hands ran up my body to my breasts engulfing them and pinching my hard nipples as he sucked my pussy in time with his pinching fingers. "That's it. I love it. It feels soooooo good. Sooooo, sooo good" I moaned. He held on tight to my breasts as I ground my pussy at his face beginning to cum again. Soaking his face with my juices as my pussy spasmed around his clever mouth and tongue.

Once again hands moved me placing me on my hands and knees on the boardroom table like the most obscene and horny center piece ever. The man who had just eaten me out stood in front of me his huge hard cock standing at attention in line with my face. "My name is Mike and I think you and 'little Mike' need to get to know each other better" he grunted. Eagerly I strained forwards running my tongue over the hard crown of his cock licking the drops of pre-cum that ran over his plump cock head. "That's it girl, but don't forget the rest, make sure you take me all."

My mouth slid down his hard length taking as much of him as I could deep into my warm hungry depths. I hummed in pleasure as engulfed him with my mouth. Swallowing his hardness and then pulling back slowly running my tongue along the underside of his sensitive cock which made it jerk in my mouth. "Oh yeah slut that's it, work that mouth like a cunt like the horny cunt you are." His dirty words made my pussy even hotter and it ran down my legs as my back arched and I spread me legs further apart begging silently for someone or something to fill me up. I worked his cock with my mouth eager to make him cum quickly eager to make him feel as good as he had made me feel. I sucked hard on his cock lifting one hand to fondle his balls and rub over his puckered butt. This sent him over the edge as he grabbed my head and held me still burying cock in my mouth as he filled my mouth with his warm seed. I swallowed convulsively as he flooded my face and the extra ran down my chin.

Again hands moved my dazed body pushing me to the floor and leading over a dog. I couldn't even see which dog it was. But I could hear its eager pants and feel its hot breath on my body as it licked at my oozing cunt and lapped up my freely running juices. My eyes would not focus no matter how hard I tried. Suddenly he jumped up on top of me his furry sheath and hot cock branding my body.

The tip of his dick brushed over the wet slick folds of my swollen pussy it was so hot and hard and I wanted it inside me now! Suddenly he buried his pointy dog dick deep inside me. I screamed and closed my eyes as my senses were overloaded. My body was speared on his cock held aloft by his pumping length as he hammered his hard dick at my grasping cunt. "More please, I need more, go deeper." I begged. I loved the feeling of his hard cock mastering me making me his own dog bitch, filling me with his seed as he pumped his cock deep inside my horny depths.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.