When My Boss Commands It
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

My boss told me that it was time for me to attend a board meeting with him. He gave me a special new outfit to wear. The sheerest white blouse I had ever seen beneath which I was to wear a bright red bra- well you might call it a bra but all it really was, was a shelf for my breasts to rest on, a way for me to look even more revealed than I already would through that thin shirt. The skirt he gave me was short and flared barely covering my butt and my horny cunt, I knew if I sat down my pussy juices would soon cover any chair I sat in and if I bent forwards at all my pussy would be on display for all. The shoes were sky high and matched my shelf bra in color. "Make sure you put up your hair too" my boss commanded "We wouldn't want it getting in the way of your lovely face and greedy mouth."

When John, my boss, Bruce my dog lover and I entered the board room it seemed to be full of men and dogs. In actual fact there were five men and five large dogs in there- German Shepherds, Mastiffs and even one smiling Golden Retriever. Each dog sat beside his master head raised and turned towards me. There tongues lolled out as I entered and they seemed to smell me right away- able to tell that I was a dog whore. My pussy leaked down my legs at the thought of what was to come, all these virile men and dogs waiting to fuck me.

John led me to the head of the table and told me to sit down, I complied. He pushed my legs apart and put my hands on the chairs arms. I sat spread like that my pussy leaking and my nipples stiff and very visible through the shirt. At first the men discussed business but their gazes kept drifting towards me the dogs all watched me intently as well.

Finally my boss said "It's time!" The words had weight and I shivered in anticipation knowing what it must be time for. "Well gentlemen I believe you know why we are here. I would like you to meet my newest secretary or should I say slave and dog whore." The men clapped and leered appreciatively and I just quivered. "Today you get to try her out too, at least most of you will. We shall see how many she is able to service today." I moaned and an "ohhh" was torn from me as I both feared and anticipated fucking all of these horny beasts- men and dog alike. "Guess we shall see how wiling she really is."

The first to approach me was the man with the Mastiff. The mastiffs cock already was emerging from its hairy sheath its red hard length a beacon for my eyes. The man's trousers were tented out his cock must be huge judging from the impression it left along his pants. He told the dog to sit.

"My name is Ben and this is King" he said. "If you are very good we will make you cum and if you are very, very good we will make you cum over and over and over again" he added. "I will do whatever you want just please fuck me" I begged. At that he picked me up and laid me down on the large table and spread my legs wide open propping my feet on the table as he brought his hand up to my slit and ran his rough fingers over my stiff clit and along my pussy lips spreading my juices around. He pushed two fingers into me and sucked hard on my clit. I screamed as I came bucking up at his face as he plunged his fingers into my needy cunt. I writhed across the smooth surface of the table my hands clutching at the air as my hips thrust at the face in my pussy. Around me I could hear the sound of zippers being lowered and masculine hands rubbing along hard cocks as their eyes locked onto my spasming body. The thought of all these men watching me made me cum even harder my moans increased as I came again and again. Hands were running over my breasts over my blouse teasing and tormenting my stiff nipples pulling on them and tugging them in time to my thrusting hips. I came again I moaned long and low as yet another orgasm was wrung from my body almost too tired to cum again but so hot that I never wanted to stop.

"God she is so dirty" John said "Look at her hips go I bet she would fuck every man and dog in here and not even thing of saying no." In my heart I knew I would and gladly.

As I came down from my orgasm Ben pushed me to the floor and onto my knees pulling his hard cock free of his pants. I drooled at the sight of it, helpless before him. I leaned forwards and sucked eagerly at his cocks plumy head. "Slow down" he said "don't worry there will be plenty of time for that."

Ben came down to the floor beside me and lay down pulling me over his hard body and spreading my legs over his hips forcing my cunt down along his thick cock. I loved the feel of that big hard shaft spreading my pussy open and filling me with its wonderful thick length- probing my cunt and rubbing over my sensitive pussy ... mmmmmm, yes!

As my tempo increased Ben's hand worked busily over my blouse opening it and exposing my tits. He tugged at my nipples and I loved it. He bade King to come over. "Mount her" he commanded. To my surprise King did, but where would he go. Ben forced me to bend forwards and spread my legs even further open his busy hands rubbing my clit and tugging on my nipples distracting me from what was going on behind me. Suddenly King jumped up on my back and humped at my butt trying to push his cock inside me! I begged him not to. I wanted to be fucked by this wonderful dog but not in the butt! "Don't move" Ben said. "If you stay still and relax this will all work out fine" I was scared but I obeyed. Hands worked over King's cock coating it with lube and helping him to push it against my straining butt. I screamed and moaned as King battered at my small butt. Finally with a huge thrust he sunk his cock inside me. "Ohhhh, uggghhhh, it hurts, it's going to tear me apart" I sobbed. Ben continued to fuck up at my cunt and his wonderful cock and clever hands began to make the pain in my butt feel like pleasure. Soon I began to enjoy this pain and feel it as pleasure thrusting hungrily as both cocks battered my holes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.