When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

Later that day I sat at my desk my aching pussy open and oozing onto my desk chair as I tried to concentrate on the work in front of me. My cunt still twitched intermittently reminding me pleasurably of the working over it had received that morning. I squirmed a bit in my seat as my nipples stiffened and my cunt leaked. Suddenly on the computer screen in front of me an icon popped up. I clicked it and a video opened it was me and Bruce locked together in a sexual frenzy his cock hammering into my stretched and hungry pussy. I moaned on screen and in real life as I watched my body being used by that hot and horny dog his big cock stretching me and I wished I were impaled on his dick now cumming on his hard length. I rolled my hips as my pussy heated up along with the video on the screen I knew I should be embarrassed and worried that somebody might see but all I could think about was cumming. The butt plug that my boss had forced into me stretched me enticingly rubbing along my inflamed nerve endings. I moaned long and low as my butt stretched and rubbed over the thick length I was impaled on and my pussy clenched and begged to be filled. My hands rose to my breasts of their own volition rubbing around my nipples and finally clamping over my hard nipples. "Mmmm." I tweaked them and abused myself in time to the action on the screen careless of what went on around me as my body built towards orgasm.

Suddenly my boss appeared behind me and grabbed my hands pulling them off my hard nipples. I whined as I was deprived of that pleasure. "Don't worry I will make sure you are service, you will get to cum again" he both promised and threatened me. He led me into his office my pussy dripping down my legs my butt clamped down hard on the thick plug buried inside it.

Mmm you need to cum don't you my boss said as he ran his fingers around the opening of my pussy. Juices gushed out as I moaned my agreement 'yes please make me cum, I have to cum!" John chuckled "I think she is enjoying this too much, can't let her forget who's in charge." I quivered in anticipation and dread at his words. John squeezed my breasts and flicked a hard finger over my turgid nipples and I moaned long and low as my abused breasts shot shafts of pleasure down to my horny pussy. At a silent signal from one of the men Bruce entered the room and headed straight for my wide open cunt his muzzle forcing me legs open wider as his long tongue swabbed my glistening pussy and aching butt. I screamed and rocked my hips back at his hungry mouth. He speared his tongue into my eager pussy and I sat perched on his face held aloft by his tongue and the fingers that tortured my nipples. "Unngggg, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm!"

My boss forced me into the position he wanted me in head on the ground butt and pussy thrust up high into the air naked and open my legs spread wide to accommodate Bruce's heavy body and thrusting doggy cock. He spanked my butt once letting me know who was in charge as John led Bruce around to my body that lay on display before him. I panted as Bruce climbed on my back and thrust his huge red cock deep into my grasping pussy. "Oh god, oh yes, it's so big and so hard. I love when he fills me with his hot meat." I moaned as Bruce grunted and buried his dick inside me and my nipples scraped over the rug below me abrading their already sore lengths and mixing that wonderful combination of pleasure and pain inside my straining body. His forceful thrusts worked the plug in my butt in deeper as he pumped his cock inside me, my pussy and butt clenched in sync as both holes were stretched and stroked. "Mmmm, ohhhh, yesssss, more" I begged. His humping slowed as his cock locked with my pussy his balls tightening as he jetted hot streams of cum into my pussy. Our sexes locked together and vibrating as we came in unison. I loved the feeling of being spread open and having both my holes filled and stretched. Helpless and cumming along Bruce's red cock, orgasming on the dick of a dog so naughty, so hot, soooo goooood!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.