How the Hell
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake is finding out working for his Dad has its advantages. You see in North East Texas they aren't all that far from Arkansas, and no one pays much attention to sexual harassment on the job.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult  

Terri had said more than a few mouthfuls there at the last and even while I was giving her a good hosing for the road she had me thinking.

Inviting her cousin down here for a visit sounded too good to be true even though I doubted Terri was in a family way yet. Still it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Terri wanted to get her cousin down here for me to take a trial run. I wondered if Terri was serious. I knew one damned thing. If Marla were anywhere nearly as pretty and as built as Terri I'd have no objections to having them both around.

Shit, why wait until Terri was knocked up? We could just get married and invite Marla to stay with us from the get go. I was just the kind of guy who thought he could handle a young harem from the start, and Terri and Marla together had that harem feeling to it already.

Bad as I hated to, I thought I'd be better off getting Terri home by midnight, just to keep her dad from bitching. She though we'd just as well meet the deadline for the first date anyway.

Of course I asked her out for the next night too. She happily accepted and then she played with my dick all the way to her house.

"Maybe it wasn't so bad giving you a shot on the first date after all. You sure seem like you liked it," she said; as we were nearly dry humping standing up by her door.

"I'll tell you I'm damned happy about it." I said.

"Good, and now you know you can count on me to keep you happy too. Don't forget, we did it in all three places so we're going steady now. That means no other boys for me and no other girls for you, unless I approve of them first. I know boys are stingy about sharing their pussy so I won't even ask for any other approvals from you. Just make sure you can get it up when we go out," she said, giggled, squeezed my dick and then went into her house.

Terri was a refreshing change from other girls I'd dated. Hell, she knew what she wanted and how to get it. Better yet, she seemed to know what I wanted and she was quick to give it. I figured my car would know its way to her house without me having to bother to drive before long.

I made it home just fine and thanks to Terri I was ready for bed. I slept a little late the next morning and just after I'd finished eating my breakfast Terri called me. She wanted to know if I could come pick her up and then take her to town to pick up Marla at the bus station. Hell, could I?

Terri's father was at work when I got there and her Mom let me in.

"Terri will be ready in a moment. Sit and have some coffee," she told me and I didn't mind if I did.

I could see where Terri had gotten her looks since her Mom was a beauty herself. She was a little taller than Terri and a little heavier too, but she carried all the weight in the right places. Her hair was deep auburn, like Terri's and her face resembled Terri's or maybe Terri's resembled her Mom's.

I noticed her Mom was a lot nicer to me this morning and she leaned into me after she set my coffee cup down. I felt her titties against my upper arm at once and they caused a stirring in my jeans. I decided two could play at this game and when she moved away I reached down and gave her ass a squeeze.

"I see now why Terri couldn't resist you last night. She told me you were going steady already and I know what that means, even if my husband doesn't," she said, and then winked at me.

God Almighty, was her Mom coming on to me?? If she was she was going to succeed, as long as her husband wasn't around. I guess I should wait until Marla showed up, but I already knew Terri could let her Mom pick up her slack while she was pregnant. In fact I was wishing for a ride right now.

Her Mom even fixed me some toast and when she brought it over I took the chance for another pat on her ass.

"Oh, I see Terri has a naughty boy to go steady with. Maybe you can come out and protect us when my husband is out on the road," she said, and then she put her hand in my lap to give my dick a squeeze.

No doubt I'd be sure to be out to protect them when her old man was on the road. Right now I was hoping he would need to go often.

While she was petting my dick I took the opportunity to pet her titties and she had a pair for real. I hadn't missed that they were unrestrained by a bra. It was obvious from the way her dark nipples showed through the T-shirt she was wearing and so I went for it and slid my hand up under the hem and took hold of one.

She surprised me by stepping closer when I did and she put her lips up to be kissed. Hell, I was ready and by the time her tongue was in my mouth I had already teased one nipple into standing tall. We broke apart when we heard Terri coming in and shortly afterwards the two of us left.

"I saw you were getting to know my mother. That's good. You don't have to worry about our going steady where she is concerned. Feel free to do all you can with her. My father is often gone for days at a time and I know she gets lonely. I'll let you know when he leaves again and you can come out and keep us both company," Terri said, just before she put her hand in my lap to pet my pecker.

I didn't know what to think about all this except to think I was the luckiest fucker I'd ever heard of. Hell, I figured there were plenty of older women who wouldn't mind a visit when there husband was off on an overnight trip, but finding one that looked as good as Juanita, Terri's mother, would be a lifetime job. Besides, Juanita must have been one of the youngest brides in Arkansas when she got married. I didn't think she was more than thirteen or fourteen years older than Terri. In fact she didn't look ten years older.

I really had my hopes up for Marla by now and if she didn't pan out I was hoping I really could count on Juanita to help me out while Terri was pregnant.

We made it to the bus station just in time and Terri pointed out Marla to me at once. She was more of what I expected out of a girl with Spanish heritage. Unlike Terri's auburn hair, Marla's was black and she was well and truly built too. She wasn't quite as tall as Terri, but she had titties for days and she looked shapely everywhere else too.

I noticed that Terri took some time to explain something to Marla before they headed to my truck, but I didn't think much of it. Maybe I should have. Terri let her slide right up beside me on the pickup's bench seat and as soon as we were introduced I took off. It seemed like only seconds before Marla dropped a hand to my leg to start stroking up and down my thigh and after a few minutes she was giving my dick a little pat at the top of each stroke.

We were back at Terri's house in about fifteen minutes. It was long enough for Marla to have my dick hard as iron, but about five minutes short of me shooting off in my pants. I guess that was a good thing.

When we were back in the house Terri's Mom, Juanita, told us Hector had to leave for a three-day trip when he got in to work. Something about picking up some cars.

"So, will you stay here and protect us while he's gone?" Juanita asked me.

"Of course I will," I said at once.

Terri and Marla took off for her room then and I sat on the couch. Juanita didn't waste any time coming over to sit right beside me and almost before I knew it we were kissing and I was mauling her titties big time now.

She was as hot as a pistol in seconds and she reached down to unsnap and unzip my jeans. I was surprised when she popped my dick out and started stroking it and even more surprised when she dropped her head into my lap and damn near swallowed me whole. She had me ready to go in seconds and then she stood up, reached under her dress, and pulled her panties down.

I nearly swallowed my tongue, but decided to go with the flow. Juanita spread her skirt around us as she settled onto my lap, facing me, and then her hand took hold of peter and guided him right where he belonged. She swallowed me again, but with a different set of lips this time.

It was glories. She was hot and wet inside and even though she was married she was still a snug fit. She had her T-shirt up and off in seconds and she deftly placed a nipple in my mouth while busily humping away below.

She was taking care of both her titties by swapping them out in my mouth so I put my hands under her skirt and took hold of her ass, to hang on if nothing else.

Juanita must be getting some mileage out of the fact she was fucking me in the living room while Marla and Terri were in Terri's bedroom. She was coming close to a boil already, and when I reached around and ran my finger up her ass she exploded. Thank God I was kissing her at the time, because she screamed out even with my mouth covering hers. Her pussy gave my dick a few clenches and then she sagged forward to lean against me.

I think it was the fastest fuck I'd ever had and I know it was one of the best. My dick was still spurting come up her when she leaned against me.

"God I am so glad Terri found you. It is nice to have a long dicked gringo run it up me. When I catch my breath I'm going to show you how much I appreciate it.

She showed me a couple of seconds later by hitting her knees before me and sucking my dick. She was a master at it too and I was hard again in almost no time.

"Now, you must go back and take care of Terri and Marla. One of the things you are protecting us from is getting too horny. I'm sure Marla was horny when she got here since she's been having to avoid her brothers. Pull your pants back on and go protect them both good," she said, as she got up from in front of me.

I found the two in Terri's room and I wrapped Terri up in my arms as soon as she came within reach. We swapped spit for a couple of minutes and then Marla broke us up claiming she needed a turn.

Hell, I was happy to oblige and she settled in so nicely that I thought I might as well go ahead and see if I couldn't get my hands on her ass up under he short skirt.

I could, and I was quick to find out she wasn't wearing any panties. I eased her over beside Terri's bed and then onto it where I settled in right beside her. Since her panties were already gone I slid a finger up her and started the ever popular fingerfuck.

Going steady or not it seemed like Terri was all for me hosing Marla and she used the break to get naked herself. She even removed Marla's shoes and then unsnapped and unzipped her mini skirt while I was busy unbuttoning Marla's blouse.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.