Volleyball - Cover

Volleyball

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

The team became a little sloppy and we lost a couple of games in a row, but Coach Addams got us refocused on the basics again and we were able to get back to winning. We finished the season with an 18 and 4 record and in first place in our conference. It was the first first place ever for the Villa High girls' volleyball team. They never even finished in the top half of the standings before.

I, or should I say Kayla, was the spark plug. It felt great to be so important in bringing the team over the top. Teams could focus on Abigail and shut her down, but now they had to deal with me too. Lindsay and Emily had undoubtedly stepped up their games since winning bred winning. Maria was a talented player too who just needed to keep rubbing off her rough edges with continued practice.


"We're travelling to the regional tournament," said Coach Addams, "and we'll have to stay overnight. We'll have four girls in a hotel room. So there are no hurt feelings I decided to put Maria, Hayley, and Krystal together since you're all freshmen and Lindsay. The rest of you are juniors and seniors and will share a room."

Lindsay's face looked stricken.

"Could we rearrange if we wanted?" she asked.

"Sure."

Abigail, Emily, and Gaby all shook their heads.

"Could there be five in room and three in the other?" Lindsay asked. She looked at the freshmen. "No offense."

Coach Addams explained, "There are two double beds in each room so it has to be four to a room."

I told Lindsay later, "Maybe I can make it up to you before we go."

"We'll figure something out," she said.


It was a long four hour bus ride into the city where the tournament was located. Despite our good record, we were seeded against Southmont, the number one ranked team. No doubt it had to do more with our school's history and reputation than how good we were now. We would be considered giant killers if we won and I fully expected to win. It wouldn't be a shock at all. We were ready and focused.

We checked into the hotel. Lindsay and the freshmen girls' room was directly across the hall from mine and the other girls. Coach Addams had a room down the hall because it had a single king-sized bed.

"Lights out no later than ten," Coach Addams instructed.

"We don't need any light," Emily whispered in my ear.


We entered our room and Emily immediately flopped on the bed.

"This is going to be so fun!" she said.

It felt odd not having Lindsay in the room. She could have slept on one of the beds. It would be a little snug with three people but not too snug.

I took off my wig and began to take off my shirt when there was a knock on the door.

"Coach!" worriedly said Gaby.

Shit! I looked around panicked. The bathroom was the only place I could hide. I raced toward it.

"Kyle!" Emily said.

"Kayla," Abigail corrected thinking Emily misspoke.

Emily pointed at my wig.

I grabbed it and raced into the bathroom locking the door. I looked in the mirror as I hastily put my wig back on. If Coach asked for me, I didn't know if I would have it on straight and proper in time.

The door knob rattled then there was a knock.

"It's okay," said Emily. "It's Lindsay."

I breathed a big sigh of relief.

"Be right out," I said. I knew what Lindsay was here for. I stripped. I would come out naked and ready to play.

I stepped out.

"Oooh!" said Gaby.

"Heyyy!" said Emily.

All the girls developed a big smile.

"So you're here to have your turn?" I asked Lindsay.

"It's so unfair that I can't stay with you."

I didn't argue it. There was no point to it. I agreed with Lindsay but I also knew Coach had to make room assignments. Lindsay lost out.

I walked up to Lindsay. I removed her shirt and bra. She massaged my hard cock as I worked on her pants. She had to let go when I dropped down to remove her shoes, socks, and to slip off her jeans and panties. I motioned to the near bed.

Abigail and Emily pulled down the blankets and sheets. Lindsay slid onto the bed. I climbed over her and slipped into her pussy.

"Yesss," she moaned. "Take your time."

"There are three more of us," Abigail pointed out.

"Why don't everybody get undressed and be ready? I can play with you more than one at a time."

While the other girls were tasked with their project, I focused on fucking Lindsay. She was my first girl, so she would always be special.

When I felt a weight on the bed I looked over and it was Abigail. She looked at me expectantly.

"Grab those pillows," I said to Emily, pointing at the other bed.

I pulled out of Lindsay and sat on my knees. I put a couple of pillows under Lindsay's butt then I pushed back into her pussy.

I motioned Abigail to me. She walked forward on her knees. I grabbed her tits and sucked on them as I continued to fuck Lindsay in my more upright position.

"Mmmm," softly moaned Abigail.

Gaby and Emily were now on the bed on the other side of Lindsay. They would just have to wait their turns.

"Yessss!" hissed Lindsay. She was feeling it.

Abigail responsively arched her back as her body tried to give me even more of her tits. I smothered my face in her cleavage.

"Oh, Kyle," Lindsay gently moaned.

Abigail's tits were wet from my mouth and tongue. I looked to the other side and pulled Emily closer. My mouth lovingly attacked her tits as I sought to achieve the same wetness.

"Ohhh!" Emily moaned.

Lindsay moaned loudly which drew my attention. Surprisingly, Abigail was softly pinching Lindsay's hard nipples.

"Wow!" I responded.

"I saw them like that and I had to touch them," awkwardly apologized Abigail.

"Don't stop!" Lindsay pleaded.

Abigail resumed tweaking Lindsay's erect nipples.

"Oh, fuck!" Lindsay responded and thrust her hips up.

I tried to resume sucking Emily's tits but Lindsay was too excited which made me excited. I began to drive into her pussy.

"Oh, Kyle!" Lindsay cried out.

She clamped Abigail's hands on her tits. Abigail was startled but then a smile grew on her face as she continued to squeeze Lindsay's nipples.

"Lindsay," I replied, groaning out her name.

"Ooooooh!" Lindsay moaned loudly. I hoped it wasn't too loud. She was cumming.

"Stop!" said Emily.

What? Was she crazy? How could I possibly stop fucking Lindsay?

Emily put her hands on my chest. "There are four of us."

Of course. I knew that. I had to "conserve" so I could fuck everybody. I pulled out of Lindsay with a wet, sloshy sound.

"Damn, that was good!" Lindsay said.

"Who's... ?" said Gaby.

My hands did a cut off motion. I would have none of that.

Lindsay sat up and said, "I'll be able to sleep contentedly tonight with your smell in me and on me. I was feeling too nervous about tomorrow but now I'm all relaxed."

"Good night," I said, kissing her lips.

As Lindsay stood to get dressed, Abigail pushed me on my back. My feet were pointed at the headboard. Abigail mounted my cock.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Yes!"

As Abigail moved up and down my cock, I motioned to Gabriella since Emily got off the bed to lock the door after Lindsay left. I pulled Gabriella closer so I could suck on her tits.

"Oh, fuck!" moaned Abigail.

She was moving faster on my cock. I think she was going to cum fast. That would be good because I could fuck a third girl before I came once.

"Yes! Yes!" she moaned. "Yes!"

"Fuuuck!" I groaned. On second thought, I was suddenly about to cum myself.

I pushed Gabriella away and focused on Abigail.

"Oh, Kyle!" Abigail moaned.

"Yes. Oh, yes," I said. "Fuck! Fuck!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she screeched out.

Her pussy contracted around my cock and I began to shoot up into her while gasping loudly.

Gabriella and Emily positioned themselves on opposite sides of me ready to move in on my cock as soon as Abigail got off.

"Who's... ?" Gabriella said then stopped herself. She was learning.

"Come here," I said. I patted my upper chest. "I want to see your pussy."

Gabriella merrily moved over. I pulled her closer so her pussy was over my mouth and then I began to lick her.

"Oh, yes!" she happily reacted.

As my face was buried in Gabriella, I felt Abigail slide off me then Emily began to lick and suck my cock to restore it to full power. Gabriella squirmed so much that I had to hold her still.

I paused and groaned out when Emily mounted my renewed cock. As Emily enjoyed my cock and I enjoyed her movements, I resumed enjoying Gabriella's pussy.

Gabriella eventually tried to push away.

"No, no, no! I want to cum with you in me," she insisted.

I reluctantly let her go. Gabriella got off.

I reached out and played with Emily's tits. She was happy to see my face too and smiled joyfully.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too."

"So do I," Gabriella added.

"And me too." said Abigail.

"I love you all and Lindsay too," I said.

"Ooooh!" Emily said, shuddering.

"Ready to cum?" I said teasingly.

I began to drive up fast into her knowing I wouldn't cum but that it would bring Emily over the edge.

"Oooooh!"

"Yes, Emily, yes!" I cheered.

"Oooh! Oooooh! Ooooooooh!"

She was cumming. She went from simply enjoying the fuck to cumming hard in a short, short time.

Emily collapsed down on me. I carefully guided her to the side and sat up.

"Next!" I cheerfully said.

Gabriella eagerly flopped to her back and opened her legs. I climbed on her and pushed my cock inside her.

"Finally!" she said.

I slowly stroked but she was more than ready to cum. I got her close by eating her pussy and it wasn't taking much to stoke her fire.

"Ooooh!" she moaned, thrusting her hips up.

It was only a minute or so before Gabriella moaned loudly and trembled beneath me. I paused during her orgasm then continued to stroke in her.

"Over here," Abigail said.

The other bed's covers were pulled back and she was climbing up on it on all fours.

I pulled out.

"Noooo," Gabriella protested. "Stay in me. It's too short."

Gabriella had a point but I was on a mission to make girls cum. I moved to the other bed, got behind Abigail, and sliced my cock into her pussy.

"Oh, yeah," contentedly said Abigail.

"You have to fuck me more tonight," said Gabriella. "Okay?"

"Sure," I promised. It wasn't even nine yet. We had over an hour before mandatory lights out.

"Mmmm-ooooh!" Abigail softly moaned.

After being in Emily and Gabriella, I was soon ready to cum again.

"Ohhh!" I groaned. "Yes!"

"Don't cum yet!" Abigail urged. "I want to cum with you!"

I tried to slow down for her so she could catch up but it was a challenge. Fortunately Abigail let the sensations overwhelm her and she was soon moaning vigorously.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I said desperately.

"She gets to feel your cum again!" whined Gabriella.

I didn't care about "fairness" now. I just wanted to cum again.

"Yes, Kyle. Oh, Kyle," said Abigail. "Ohhhhhh!"

She orgasmed just in time because I couldn't hold back any longer. I buried my cock deep, gasped loudly, and released.

"Ahhhh!" I said. Satisfaction!

I pulled out and collapsed to my knees. I was tired. It was a good kind of tired and not a totally-exhausted-why-the-hell-did-I-run-26.2-miles kind of tired.

I let Gabriella and Emily guide me to my back and together they licked and sucked my cock. Good luck on restoration! I was feeling very contented.

Of course, I should have known better because within ten minutes I was hard enough for Gabriella to put her pussy down on my cock and slowly fuck me. I serenely watched and enjoyed the sensations. I put no effort into it and Gabriella didn't seem to mind. She was simply happy to have my cock back in her pussy and I certainly was happy to have my cock back insider her.

"My turn," Emily said eventually.

Gabriella didn't look pleased but to her credit she didn't argue. Emily pushed down on my cock and fucked me. Gabriella resumed after a while then Abigail wanted in on it.

"As long as he's not about to cum," said Gabriella.

Gabriella followed Abigail and then Emily again and I finally came a third time. It was just past ten.

"We better get the lights off," said Emily. "Coach Addams might walk by our door."

"So who gets to sleep next to you?" Gabriella asked...

That again.

"No one," I declared. "You three share that bed and I sleep in this one alone."

"That's not fair!" said Emily.

"It wouldn't be fair if I chose one over the other two."

"What if... ?"

"No!"

"You haven't heard my idea. You could pick a number and whoever is closest..."

"No. Let's go to sleep."

And that was that.

I got up, turned out the lights, and returned to bed. Tonight was great but tomorrow was a big day.

I must have dozed quickly because I was awakened by a body lying on top of me.

"Shhh!" she said. It was Gabriella.

The alarm clock showed it was only about a half hour since I turned out the lights.

"You get hard faster when you're asleep," she said quietly.

She pushed back and my cock slipped into her pussy.

"This time you will cum in me. I didn't get to feel it."

Gabriella gently moved back and forth while softly gasping. I groaned almost inaudibly. It felt good and I didn't feel so tired anymore. I was definitely up for one last fuck.

It was slow and wonderful. In the short time since I first had sex, I discovered the two contradictory male desires. One desire was to cum which was usually the stronger of the two, but the second desire was to forever be inside a pussy and never cum. Obviously I couldn't fuck forever without cumming and once I came my soft cock exited a pussy. Right now I was satisfying my second desire.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.