Volleyball
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

The following week Coach Addams changed the practices from twice a week for two hours a day to three times a week for three hours a day. Practice time was usually from one to four on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Coach was getting us in condition so we were ready for the games.

Gaby was a good girl on Tuesday but tried the shower thing once more on Wednesday. Lindsay wasn't going to deal with that again, so she had Emily drive us back and left Gaby to walk home. Gaby complained the entire drive to practice on Thursday. Personally, I still wondered if I wasn't cheating myself by not walking to school.

Also that week Lindsay and I had sex five times on Monday. We did it three times in the morning and then like my cock couldn't get hard again. I knew I wanted to do it more. I'd do it constantly if I could, but my cock wouldn't cooperate. Lindsay thought maybe it was so people COULDN'T do it constantly. I feared she was right. I was able to get hard a couple more times in the afternoon before she had to go back home, so that was a very good thing.

Before I transformed into Kayla on practice days, Lindsay and I would do it twice. Lindsay made sure the front door was locked because of last week's incident with Gaby.


"You have a phone call," Mom said Thursday evening. It was about 6:30. "It's a girl named Gaby."

"Gaby?"

"Do you know her?"

"Yes. She's on the team."

"Which team?"

I paused to think. I had to be careful with what I said and not be so casual. "You know, I've been going to practice with Lindsay. Gaby's one of the girls on the team."

"It's very nice of the coach to let you participate."

"Yeah, very nice."

I took the cordless phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Kyle? It's Gaby."

"Hi." I noted she sounded agitated.

"Could you come over and help me?"

"What do you need?"

"My parents are out on a date night. I'm all alone. I need something physical done that I can't do on my own."

"What?"

"I need you to push something in for me."

It was obvious Gaby needed someone stronger than she was to do something. I knew she lived near, so I could be right back not that I was in any hurry or need to get back right away.

"Sure," I said. "Where do you live?"

Gaby gave me directions. She was on the street behind my street and a few houses down.


I rang the doorbell.

"Come on in," I heard Gaby yell.

I opened the door and peered around.

"Back here!" she shouted.

I headed in the direction of the voice. The house was a similar layout to my house but hers was a four-bedroom instead of a three. I went down the hallway and peered into the first bedroom. It was a home office. I continued down and I found Gaby.

Oh how I found Gaby!

I found Gaby naked. It was the kind of naked that meant she had no clothes on. It was the kind of naked that meant my eyes immediately stared at her tits then went down to between her legs to determine if I could see her pussy lips in the midst of her black pubic hair. That kind of naked.

"Hi, Kyle," she said smiling. I could tell she was trying to act casual, but I could hear the slight tremble in her voice.

What was NOT casual was my cock. It was standing upright in my jeans saluting Gaby's nude form.

I also noted Gaby wasn't flirting. This was WAY beyond flirting.

"Hi," I replied with the inability to lift my eyes up to her face.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Uh ... sure," I said, finally pulling my eyes up. I still frequently glanced at her tits and sometimes lower. It was impossible not to do it. "Sorry. It's just that ... uh..."

"It's okay," Gaby said. "I like it."

"Oh ... uh ... good."

She giggled.

I said, "You're beautiful."

She smiled warmly and said, "Thanks."

"I guess you wanted me to come over for another reason than what you said."

"Sorry. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Not at all," I said hastily.

"I know you just started doing it with Lindsay, but I really like you too. I thought maybe you wouldn't mind doing it with another girl. I want to experience my first time too."

"Sure, sure." I said not really hearing what she said because my cock head doesn't have ears.

"I know Lindsay will be mad, but I..."

"She won't be mad!" I butted in. Since my cock head was so much smaller than my human head, the brain power capacity was much smaller. My cock head was more likely to say something through my mouth that wasn't thought through in contrast to what my cranium did. The biggest problem was my cock head basically only thought one thing - "I want to fuck you." That wasn't necessarily a bad thing but it left open possible negative unintended consequences.

"She won't?"

"Why would she? We haven't known each other that long and we're all friends. It's no big deal. She won't care."

"Okay," she said.

"Let me tell her. Trust me. It will be fine."

"Oh, good!"

I pulled my shirt off and dropped it to the floor. She sat on the bed and watched. As I moved toward the bed, she slid to the middle on her back. I sat down to take off my shoes and socks. I then stood and looked at her.

"You're beautiful," I repeated.

"Thank you."

Lindsay was blonde and Gaby had black hair. Lindsay had light skin and Gaby had light brown skin. Lindsay's pubes were light and Gaby's were black. Gaby had slightly smaller tits than Lindsay. Despite the differences, the two girls' height and general shape were similar enough to give the impression they were variations of the same girl.

I stripped the rest of my clothes off. Gaby's eyes went to my cock. The staring thing apparently wasn't just a guy trait. I climbed onto the bed, but she sat up and reached out. She grabbed my cock.

"It's so warm!" she said, sounding surprised.

"Yeah," I said. It was my best technical explanation on what made it warm.

As she rubbed and explored my cock, I moved closer. I wanted to explore also. I reached out and rubbed her clit.

"Oooh!" she moaned.

She squeezed my cock tighter and I groaned.

I ran my index finger between her lips and slowly pushed down. I crooked my finger and started to push it in. She gasped.

"It's warm too," I commented.

"Yeah," she said, explaining the biological aspects of her warmness.

"Are you ready?" I said. This was all well and good and it was definitely very good, but I wanted my warmth inside her warmth.

She answered by returning to her back. I climbed over and paused to suck on her tits.

"Oh, Kyle," she moaned in response.

"Gabriella," I said, choosing to say her full name.

"Yesssss," she hissed.

When she began to rub up against me, I moved further up her body. I pressed down.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned, bucking up to the feel of my shaft.

My cock head automatically slid down into her lips and just as automatically I began to push inside. I groaned. It felt so good. She was silent with her eyes closed. I continued to push until I was all the way in. Incredible!

She opened her eyes and gazed into my face. "Kyle," she said, happily.

"Gaby."

"I liked it when you called me Gabriella."

"Gabriella."

Oh, Kyle, you feel so good in me. I didn't expect it to feel THIS good!"

"You feel great too."

I slowly started to stroke.

"Yessss," she softly said.

"Oh, Gaby ... Gabriella," I said, picking up the tempo.

"Oooooh," she moaned. She began to thrust her hips in rhythm to my strokes.

It was gradual but our motions steadily increased until I was driving hard and fast into her and she was moving her hips in rapid unison.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.