Volleyball - Cover

Volleyball

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

We pulled up in front of the gym. My face felt warm and I hoped my sweat wasn't messing up my make-up. Yes, honestly. I know it sounded wrong. I just didn't want to be discovered.

I warmed up with the other girls. My new hair felt strange as I moved. Gaby had an extra clip and put it in a ponytail for me.

"Kayla" was introduced to the three freshman girls. I would be taking one of their starting jobs if everything went okay.

Coach Addams showed up late and when I saw her my heart beat quicker. It was decided that the two seniors would introduce me, but Lindsay was nearby when it happened. It was a good thing.

"Coach," said Abigail. "This is Kayla. She wants to try out for the team."

"I saw you playing when I came in," Coach said. "You're very good."

"Thanks," I said softly.

"Kayla?" she asked, making sure she heard right.

"Yes."

"You look kind of familiar."

Panic rose in my gut but Lindsay was smooth.

"Kayla is Kyle's twin sister," Lindsay quickly said. "You know, the guy who was practicing with us."

I picked up on it. I said, "I wanted to come but I couldn't until now. I had things I had to do."

"Yes," said Coach, looking at me. "I can see the resemblance."

"Most people can't," I said, playing it up.

"Oh I certainly can."

"So he can try out?" asked Abigail.

"She sure can," said Coach.

I noticed Abigail said "he", but Coach didn't notice. Emily whispered to Abigail and the latter girl's eyes grew big.

It was a good practice. Gaby did a great job with my wig and I never once felt like it was coming off. It was disconcerting to see my painted fingernails when I hit the ball and it didn't feel that great when I dove to the ground and felt my bra's cups dig into my skin. I hated to think it, but I was going to have to stuff the bra so the cups wouldn't collapse.

Coach liked what she saw and I, as Kayla, made the team.

I couldn't believe it. It had worked!


Emily dropped Lindsay, Gaby, and me off at home. We were elated. Lindsay was a genius!

"I guess you'll want to take it all off now?" said Lindsay.

I nodded. It was great that the disguise got me on the team, but I would only be Kayla during volleyball. I wanted to remain a boy and I'm sure my parents would like that too.

"I'll need help putting it back on again," I said.

"It'll be easy next time," said Lindsay.

"Just your wig and make-up," said Gaby. "You can shave yourself."

"Yeah," I said, thinking it was weird that I had to make shaving my legs and arms part of my routine.

"I have to go," Gaby said and headed off to her home. I knew it was nearby but I wasn't exactly sure where.

"Do you want some help talking it off?" Lindsay asked.

"Sure," I said, shrugging. It was four and my parents would be home in about an hour and a half. I had plenty of time to do it myself, but I certainly didn't mind Lindsay double-checking things and I had definitely forgiven her for putting me through all this. I was on the team!

In my bedroom, I first took off my shirt so I could take off that abominable bra.

"Abigail's not going to want it back," Lindsay commented.

I was going to have to find a place to hide it so my mom wouldn't accidentally find it and the wig too.

"You're going to have to always wear shirts," she said, pointing. "Strap lines."

I frowned. It was another unforeseen consequence. I would have to always wear long pants and shirts when I was a boy to hide my body alterations. With the high of practice over, doubts crept into my mind about doing this.

I took off my wig and put my shirt back on.

"I'll go get a washcloth," she said.

While she was gone, I took off my shorts. I thought I could be done before she came back, but I was only in my underwear when she returned with a damp cloth in hand.

"Sit down," she said without waiting for me to put my pants on.

I sat on my bed and she began to rub my face. The water was warm.

"It's just takes a little time to learn to get good at this," she said while working. "Try to do it the same way every time."

"I will," I said not looking forward to it. Was all this effort worth it? It seemed like it during practice but now I wasn't so sure.

"I haven't seen Abigail this excited in a long time. I'm pretty sure she was thinking of quitting the team and waiting for basketball."

"Was she?" I said a little surprised.

"Losing all the time is hard. We're expected to lose because we're a small school, but it doesn't make it fun."

"Yeah," I agreed. I could totally see that.

Lindsay talked about this and that while I patiently listened.

"There," she said, stepping back. "You're a guy again."

I waved my fingers in her face.

"Oh!" she said smiling. "I'll go get some nail polish remover. Don't move. Stay right there."

Where did she think I was going to go? This was my room.

I started to stand.

"No!" she said. "Sit right there! If you do, I'll let you see my tits again."

Damn! It was a deal!

"Okay," I said with a giant smile.

Lindsay was back over in ten long minutes. It felt like a half hour.

We sat cross-legged facing each other. She held my left hand and removed the nail polish while I stared at her naked tits.

I became bold.

With my free hand, I reached out and grabbed her left tit. She was startled and stopped what she was doing. She looked down and watched me slowing running my fingers over the surface. She released a soft sensual sigh.

She resumed her task while I played with both tits. Sometimes a movement or a nipple tweak would distract her. Soon, I had to switch hands and later I was able to use both hands.

She capped the bottle and put it down. She let me continue.

"Mmmm," she said quietly.

"Do you like it?" I asked to make sure.

"Yes."

I was glad.

In a minute, it was my turn to be startled. She rubbed her fingers over the outline of my hard cock. It had become more and more erect as I touched Lindsay's tits until it was full size.

"Ohhh!" I groaned.

She apparently liked my reaction because she rubbed it harder. I groaned again, dropping my hands off her tits, and putting them behind me as I leaned back.

"Yesss!" I hissed.

I could feel my undershorts stick to the head of my cock because of all the pre-cum drool. Unexpectedly she pulled my shorts down.

"Oh, wow!" she said to the sight. Her eyes were big and wide.

She grabbed it!

She grabbed my cock in her right hand and began to pump her fist up and down it.

"Ohhhhhh!" I said loudly, thrusting up. I reached down and immediately pulled my undershorts further down so she wouldn't have to hold them with her other hand.

She gripped my cock with both hands and stroked it. I began to thrust and Lindsay eventually stopped her movement and let me thrust in her fists. I groaned deeper and deeper as I became more frantic and desperate for release.

"Unnnnhhh!" I cried out and began to shoot. The jizz went high into the air.

I gasped for breath. I didn't mind Lindsay wiping her hands off on my legs. I think I was in love. She explored my now limp dick. It was completely spent.

We said nothing.

Finally she leaned in and kissed my lips. "See you tomorrow. We have practice again."

"Okay." My breathing hadn't returned to normal.

I watched her put her bra and top back on as I lay there almost completely naked. I felt so relaxed as if I couldn't move a muscle.

"Bye!" she said with a happy smile.

"Bye."


Lindsay showed up at my house early the next morning again. I wasn't eager for my transformation back into Kayla.

"Gaby will be over at twelve to help you with your wig," she said. "There's less to do since we shaved everything. We just have to touch up."

That was good news. Lindsay was only over early to see me. I liked that.

"So come here," I said, sitting on the bed and pulling her toward me. I kissed her.

It wasn't long before I leaned back and it wasn't much later that I was fully on my bed and she was on top of me. We kissed desperately as if we hadn't seen each other in years instead of the fifteen hours it only was.

I pulled on her shirt eagerly wanting to touch and hold her tits again. She didn't hesitate to raise her arms. As soon as she was topless, she wanted my shirt off too.

Lindsay rolled off and to her back, so I rolled on top of her. I wanted more and more of her and I think the same was true of her.

"I want you," I said quietly.

"Yessss," she hissed.

I immediately pulled off her shorts then went back up and did the same with her panties.

There it was - Lindsay's pussy. It was the first time I ever saw a real live in the flesh pussy. I was enchanted by its appearance. I motionlessly gazed at it for a few seconds. It was amazing. I slowly brought my hand in and touched it. When I rubbed her clit Lindsay moaned out, so I did it more.

She liked it, but soon said gutturally, "Kyle."

I quickly removed the rest of my clothing.

As I laid my body back down on her, my excitement now contained a dose of nervousness and anxiety. This was it. It was going to happen.

Lindsay grabbed my cock and positioned it. I pushed forward. I felt my cock begin to enter her. As I went deeper, I groaned out. It felt so good! I pushed all the way in and looked down. Lindsay opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"You feel amazing, Lindsay," I complimented.

"So do you," she said.

I instinctively started to thrust going slow at first.

"Mmmm-ooooh!" she responded.

My mind was drenched in the sensations of the simple in-and-out movement. Never had I felt such a fantastic feeling before. It was completely incredible.

"Ohhh, Lindsay," I groaned.

"Yessss! Yessss!" she hissed a response.

We moved together as one. Two bodies frantic for release. We became more urgent, louder, harder, and deeper.

"Oh, Kyle!" she cried out. "Kyle!"

Lindsay trembled under me. I continued on for several more thrusts then drove down forcefully.

"Unnn-ufffff!" I groaned and gasped before releasing my jizz.

We lay panting.

We did it!

I moved to her side with my back toward the wall and played with her tits. We didn't say anything. I was content - and very, very happy.

Of course, after doing it for my first time, content and happy only went so far.

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked. I knew we had plenty of time.

It was right then that I noticed a motion at my bedroom door.

"Gaby!" I said. I tried to hide behind Lindsay, but it a foolish pointless effort. I did the best that I could which was place my hands in front of my cock. My cock had already hardened with the thought of doing it again.

"What are you doing here?" screamed Lindsay.

"You weren't home," Gaby explained looking awkward, "so I thought you might be here. No one answered the door, so I came right in. I'm sorry."

Gaby turned to leave.

"Wait!" Lindsay said. She turned and sat up on the edge of the bed. I decided to do the same thing while keeping my cock covered. It had shrunk some but not as much as I would have liked in this situation. "You're not going to tell, are you?"

"Noooo!" she said, shaking her head adamantly. Gaby's face made it look like she thought it was a ridiculous question.

"I ... uh..."

"You don't have to say anything. I understand."

"Oh ... good."

The thought of Gaby leaving produced the subsequent thought of doing it again with Lindsay. My cock grew and it was difficult to hide it. It drew Gaby's eyes. I gave up and let her look. It's not like it was a BAD thing that she saw it.

Lindsay chuckled when she noticed what Gaby was looking at.

"Yes, we did it," Lindsay said.

"I figured that," Gaby said.

"It was good."

"Was it?"

"Really good. Super good."

"Yeah?" Gaby was getting excited.

Me? I didn't want to talk about how good it was. I wanted to experience how good it was again!

"Let me tell you about it!" Lindsay said, scooting over.

Yes, Lindsay moved on the bed to make room for Gaby to sit instead of doing it with me again. I thought it was very likely Lindsay would want to do it again, but now that Gaby was here she'd rather talk to her girlfriend. Girls!

"Okay!" Gaby said excitedly. "Tell me everything."

Lindsay turned and sat cross-legged. Her back was to me. Gaby sat cross-legged facing her. I would've gone somewhere to find something else to do than listen to girl talk, but I was curious what Lindsay was going to say.

"So we were just kissing..." Lindsay began.

I seemed to remember we were hot and heavy.

" ... and then he began pulling on my shirt."

"You wanted it too," I interjected. I didn't want Gaby to think I took advantage of Lindsay.

Lindsay glanced back at me then returned to Gaby.

"So as we continued to kiss, we had less and less clothing on."

"We said we wanted each other," I interjected again.

Lindsay ignored me.

"So we were naked and I grabbed his cock and put it in the right spot."

"So he was on top?" Gaby asked.

I turned toward Lindsay and began to rub her bare back. Her skin felt great.

"Yes," answered Lindsay. "So he began to push in."

"What did it feel like?" Gaby said excitedly.

If she stayed quiet, Lindsay would already be telling her.

"It stretched me out," explained Lindsay, "but it didn't hurt or anything. It felt good."

"Very good," I commented. I opened my legs and scooted forward so I was directly behind her. I continued to rub her back. I was getting hornier by the second.

Lindsay continued, "So Kyle began to thrust and I did too."

"Thrust?" said Gaby, sounding confused.

"You know, lifting my hips up."

"Oh, right."

"It's just kept feeling better and better."

I reached around and started to squeeze and play with her tits.

"Kyle!" she admonished.

Lindsay didn't try to push my hands away however and I don't think I would have let her.

"I want you," I said.

Gaby was transfixed by my hands on Lindsay's tits. I slowly rubbed my cock against her back and created a pre-cum trail.

"Just wait," Lindsay said.

"I don't care if Gaby sees." It was the truth. I so badly wanted her again that I didn't care about Gaby. I wouldn't notice her.

"I'll leave," Gaby said.

Gaby started to stand, but as I pulled Lindsay's backside on top of me as I leaned back, she stared at my hard cock. My cock rubbed against the front of Lindsay's pussy. Lindsay gasped.

Lindsay broke free and turned around on me. She grabbed my cock, pushed her pussy down on it, and laid her body on top of mine. Gaby sat back down on the bed and stared mesmerized by the sight of our union. I began to thrust up into Lindsay.

"Yesss," moaned Lindsay. She began to push back.

"Ohhh," I groaned. I sooooo needed to do this again. "Lindsay. Oh, Lindsay."

I was pretty sure I was going to cum fast.

I happened to notice Gaby's mouth drop open as I stroked faster and faster. Lindsay pushed up on her arms and began to tremble.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned out loudly. "Yesssss!"

She sank completely down on my cock as she came. I exhaled long and hard while forcefully shooting my jizz up into her.

Damn! That was so good again!

"Wow," Gaby said.

"What?" I asked.

She looked embarrassed. I don't think she intended to speak out loud.

"The ... uh ... it's leaking out."

Lindsay adjusted and my cock slipped out. She rolled to her back by my side. Gaby had a clear view of both our private areas.

I looked over Lindsay's body. She was so incredibly beautiful. I was already thinking about doing it again. My cock stirred.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.