Molly and Tim After the Reception
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Molly attends the wedding of her sister, but her husband can't come with, so she brings her son Tim. Tim's wife can't come either because she has to work. A twist of fate puts them in the same room at their hotel and an embarrassing tendency of Tim's makes for unexpected relations between mother and son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

How could this be happening? Now Tim felt sure it was true. But could it be? His mind raced backward. He must have done what he feared most ... he had made sexual advances on Molly in his sleep. Maybe she had been more drunk than either of them realized and she unknowingly accepted his advances. She had felt so wonderful to him ... so firm and strong. And her manner was so loving and inviting.

"It was perfect," Tim said softly.

Hearing the sound of his own voice again, even speaking quietly, made everything real. He knew then for sure that he was not dreaming. He had made sexual moves on his mother ... and she had accepted his overture.

Now it was time to focus, to assess what was really happening. Tim was still frozen. He was in between Molly's legs. Only a few seconds had passed since had awakened, even though the process his brain had gone through in coming back to reality made it feel like an hour had gone by. He was still fully erect. And his hard-on was as far as it could be inside his mother. His hands were on her breasts. Her legs were wrapped around him.

Tim didn't realize it, but the sound of his voice had started Molly's journey back to reality as well. She had been in her own state of alcohol induced dreaming. In her mind she was back in college, but not exactly. She had her college-age vitality and enthusiasm in the dream, but she was her current adult age of fifty three. She felt the passion she once had, but it was combined with her years of experience. And she had a mystery lover ... one who wanted her as much as she wanted him. He was taking her like her husband used to. She could feel the urgency with which he wanted nothing more than to be inside her ... to make love to her ... to fuck her.

That's just what he was doing. He was fucking her. And it felt wonderful. She knew it was a dream. It had to be. But it was the best dream she had ever had. It couldn't last ... she was aware of that, but she didn't care. Molly felt more alive than she had in twenty years. She felt sexy and desirable. It seemed that for the first time in a long, long time, her passions would be satisfied by this mystery man and his long, hard cock.

Molly thought the fantasy lover was right in what he had said. He had whispered that it was perfect. It WAS perfect. Molly thought so too. But she had actually heard his voice. That was real ... she knew it ... not a dream voice. It was her turn to make her way through the fog. She thought it was perhaps morning. Maybe she was hearing ... wait, where was she again? Wherever she was, she didn't think it was her own bedroom. Something was very different. As she neared consciousness one thought rang true in Molly's mind. She realized she was going to wake from her beautiful fantasy before her dream lover had reached his climax, and before bringing her to orgasm.

"I didn't get to cum," Molly whispered as she felt a gasp rising in her chest. Just like Tim, her body was moving faster than her mind. Deep inside, in her subconscious, her physiology knew something was not right. Even though her body felt wonderfully warm and full, something was not right. And just as her son had done only thirty seconds before, Molly opened her eyes and took in the gasp that had been coming.

"No..." was the first thing to escape her lips. "How ... what ... Tim!" Molly could only form short thoughts in her state of shock. She tried to piece it all together as her son had done only a minute earlier. The wedding ... his room couldn't be used ... she insisted he sleep in her room ... he was worried he would make a move on her in her sleep ... she laughed at him ... she was drunk ... she went to sleep ... then she was dreaming such an amazing dream ... a dream of love, and intimacy, and passion and lust. And now here she was, looking up at the man who had warmed her body and her heart in the way she most needed. But it wasn't a fantasy lover. It was Tim.

"Mom ... I don't know ... I didn't ... Mom, I'm so sorry," he stammered without moving. He was still frozen in place. The shock of what had happened still had him feeling paralyzed.

"Oh, nooo," Molly responded. "Tim ... Tim ... it can't be. You ... are you ... did you... ?" She didn't know what to say either. Nor could she move a muscle.

The two remained in their positions, unable to accept what was happening. Less than sixty seconds had elapsed since Tim had first begun to awaken from his altered state of consciousness. Both his body and Molly's were still pulsing and throbbing with pleasure. Even though it had retreated slightly, Tim's erection remained mostly in full force, and in full penetration of his mother's vagina. Her warm hands were on top of his, which were cupping her breasts. Both of their hearts were beating very fast, not only because of the shock of their discovery, but because of how much they had both welcomed what they had been doing ... until they realized who they were doing it with.

"Mom ... please forgive me. I knew I might ... I was so worried that I would ... would do something like this."

"No, Tim ... it's my fault. I made you stay here. You tried to warn me and I thought you were being silly. Please don't blame yourself."

"How can I not blame myself? I mean, I know I was the one who started this. I'm completely sure of that."

"Oh, Tim! How did we let this happen? How did this go so far?" Before Tim could answer, Molly spoke again. "It just felt so good. That's how it got so far."

Tim was incredulous that his mother was not yelling at him or hitting him. Didn't she realize what he had done? Didn't she realize what he, they ... were still doing? And did she just say that it felt good?

"Did you just say it was good? Mom? Is that what you said?"

"I ... yeesh ... yes, that's what I said," Molly sighed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't say something like that. I ... I just ... it's terrible, Tim."

"What, Mom? What are you saying?"

"In my dream ... what I thought was my dream ... I felt young again. I WAS young again. I was still me, but I had it all back ... my youth, my energy, my passion. I had desire and I someone desired me. It felt so good. That's all I can say."

"I understand. I felt the same thing, Mom. Well ... not the young part. I'm only twenty seven. Well, maybe I don't feel so young anymore. I don't ever talk about it, but I know what it's like to not feel desire ... and to not be desired either"

"Tim ... why? You and Nina? What do you mean?"

"Mom, I love her. And she loves me. It's not that. But so much has changed in our relationship in the last few years. I didn't want having the kids to make things different. Nina said she didn't want that either. But somehow it happened. And I'm missing my old self just like you are. I think that was it for me too. That's why it felt so incredible to me."

"It did? Really?"

"Yes. It still does."

"Oh Tim, Honey. What are we going to do? What will your father think? What will Nina think? She warned you too! We'll say it was entirely my fault. I don't want your marriage to end over this."

"What about yours? Dad will never talk to either of us again."

"You're right. I ... I don't know how we can tell them."

"Do we have to, Mom?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we're completely alone. Nina doesn't even know I couldn't get in my room tonight. Neither does Dad. Nobody has to know this happened. We can just let it go, not tell anyone and forget about it."

"I ... I guess you're right. I mean ... this is the worst thing I've ever done. I can't even begin to imagine how I would tell your father. Maybe ... no, I'm sure that's the best thing."

Tim realized that neither of them had moved much for the last several minutes. He was still on top of her. Her legs had slipped down a bit on his hips, but they were still there. He had removed his hands from Molly's breasts, but even though his hard-on had now retreated a bit, he was still inside her. The two stared confusedly into each other's eyes, trying to see into one another's heart.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.