Conspiracy of Dreams - Cover

Conspiracy of Dreams

Copyright© 2009 by corsair

Chapter 10: Party All the Time

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Party All the Time - Set in Falconer's Capitallia, someone is subverting the political process. Set in the year 2136, this story of intrigue concentrates on the unintended consequences of controlling society's lowest strata.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

Amanda was silent as she knelt beside Hank's chair. Hank was sitting in the center of a long dining table.

"Are you uncomfortable Amanda?" Hank asked.

"No, Master," Amanda responded.

"You are going to be fed sitting on my lap today, Amanda. Just lean against me when Lucy serves me." Hank smiled at the nude girl when Lucy slid a bowl of broth in front of him.

"Do they have to do that now?" Corporal Culp asked.

"What are you looking at?" Hank asked.

"Isn't she a bit old to nurse?" Wanda Culp pointed her index figure at Ryder and Emma who were seated at another table in the back.

"Wanda, what activities are you going to do here at this table? Let me guess. You are going to talk and you are going to eat. So how is that different from Emma and her daughter Ryder?"

"Uncle Hank," Lucy said as she placed a plate piled high with dinner rolls in front of Hank and Amanda. "Ryder had a hard day. She didn't like wearing clothes."

"I see. Corporal Culp, you are witnessing therapy. Ryder stepped out of her comfort zone in several ways today. It was her first day of school. Not all six year olds are ready to leave home permanently. I hear that Ryder rebelled over wearing clothes, but as usual, that wasn't the issue. She will need to bond with Emma some more. Amanda and I are doing the same thing even if I don't have milk in my breasts. Eating together is a bonding experience. That's basic psychology." Hank scooped up the soup bowl in one hand. "You drink first, Amanda. It's hot. Don't scald yourself."

"Why?" Amanda asked.

"I can answer that," Lucy said. "Uncle Hank is a good king."

"What?" Amanda croaked as she cupped the soup bowl in both hands.

"Didn't you read 'The Magician's Nephew???' King Frank was the first King of Narnia," Lucy carefully placed soup bowls around the table. Judge Golovin to Hank's left was the next to get a soup bowl and then Corporal Wanda Culp and the other three Department of Youth Intervention officers were served. Bucky Woodward was one of five people sitting to Hank's right, then there was Bill Sterlingdown, and Ned Saunders was next in line. Larry Jones sat between Ned and Kelly. Their table was at the front end of the room facing all the other diners. Danny was serving soup to Hank's right. "Uncle Hank makes sure that the servers eat first, then the children and slaves and mothers. Kings take care of their subjects. Aslan said that the king is the servant of the people, not their master."

"Lucy," Danny said. "We've work to do."

"But King Frank rhymes with Uncle Hank," Lucy insisted.

"It does, Lucy," Hank said. The girl grinned and trotted back to the trolley. She followed her brother Danny as they pushed it to the kitchen for the next course. "Everybody loves Lucy."

Judge Golovin spewed soup and coughed. Through his tears, the judge explained that he was a fan of old 20th Century sitcoms. "They speak the truth about our human condition. One of those sitcoms was 'I Love Lucy.' I can tell that none of you have the slightest idea of which I speak."

"More soup, Amanda?"

"What is this?"

"Let me taste." Hank sipped it. "Broccoli-barley broth. We have a lot of vegetarians here. Most of our dishes served during banquets are designed to meet everybody's needs. That reminds me. Do you have any food allergies? I might violate your diet if you don't eat meat, but if you talk about it I'll avoid it. Will you have some bread? Buttered or not?"

"Buttered, please. I've had enough soup, Master."

The conversation covered several topics as the next courses were served. Most of the dishes were vegetarian, with special consideration for the guests. There was a green salad, meat-free lasagna, a soy-based meat loaf, and desert was cherries jubilee.

"This is unofficial," Judge Golovin confided to Hank. "There is a bill to lower the age of consent in this state. It is going to affect Silver Orb's academy because it is the best school in the state. Schools here go K-6 now, and then those who can afford it go to private schools. Those who can't have to go to work. Lowering the age of consent will permit them work denied to them now. You've produced a lot of citizens during the last 20 years. Wanda, you tell him."

"We're recommending approval of your new work-study program." Wanda Culp said. "I still have issues with all the nudity, with open breast feeding, but these children are well adjusted. They exceed your stated academic requirements. Two of my team evaluated the adult-level sex education modules taught by Dr. Kingbee. Wasn't that a bit of overkill?"

"Wait until you see the adult edition," Hank said. "Children are only told ABOUT sex. Since adult permanent residents are prostitutes, they get hands-on training. Were you aware that staying with their biological father delays a girl's first intercourse but putting boys in a boarding school delays their first experiences? The two genders react differently in the same situations, generally speaking. There are differences in individuals."

"What do you think causes that delay when a girl is with her own father?"

"Amanda can answer that question as well as I," Hank said. "Tell us. I need you to get over being shy. You don't even have privacy in your mind. Go, on, I like showing off how smart my slaves are."

"I don't want to disappoint Daddy," Amanda said in a little girl voice. "Daddy protects me. I don't want to lose him."

"Does that answer your question?" Hank asked. "My answer would be long and technical. I tend to ramble. Amanda lost her mother at a vulnerable time but Ned showed up and claimed her. For girls, puberty is the crazy time. Boys don't go insane until after puberty—but we make up for it. One of the projects here is studying that—there I go again."

Hank took his leave and walked Amanda to a weathered building. They entered through the locker rooms and Hank gave Amanda a short tour. There was a bar and a Kraft table laden with snack foods in temperature-maintenance containers. In the old days the steam tables were filled with hot water or with ice. Sometimes small candles or cans of jellied alcohol were burning under the food to keep it warm. Despite being a hippie nudist commune from the early 20th Century, Silver Orb had cutting edge technology. The large room had mirrors on all four walls and on the ceiling. The floor had padded mats. There were two locker rooms, each with a bank of sinks, urinals and commodes and each had a large shower with air dryers. A small office completed the center.

"This is our dance studio and dojo," Hank said. "There are shower rooms in there. Kind of silly, having separate bathrooms for men and women in a nudist colony, but that is what Nevada law requires. No problem. We can open the door between the two locker rooms as needed. Right now this has been set up as an orgy palace. No children will be allowed here. In an emergency parents can be called away, but until everybody passes out from excess we're going to be having all night."

Amanda's skin began twitching.

"Your problem is that your childhood was interrupted," Hank continued. "Do you know why the gods of every culture acted like all-powerful but immature two year olds?"

Amanda shook her head.

"Because they were born adults. They never left their childhood behind because the gods never grew up." Hank planted a kiss on Amanda's forehead, and then stared in her bewildered eyes for a while before continuing. "Nobody guided them. The crime of making children act like adults too early is that they haven't finished being a child. I may have to mentally regress you for a few weeks in an isolation pod. I need your skills for this mission. If you haven't grown up enough, we won't survive. I think you have. Let's get bathed. Ned and Kelly and Melody will be here soon. I wonder who Ned is bringing. Ned has to watch you become a woman. It's important to the two of you. Any questions?"

Amanda shook her head.

"When Kelly and Melody arrive, we've got about an hour before the rest of the party arrives. Amanda is a good girl." Amanda shivered at Hank's words. Hank pawed Amanda's breasts as he spoke. "Your breasts are all natural. Either that or your genetic medicine grown tits were done by someone who knew that natural breasts are not symmetrical. A lot of men would kill for your breasts. The left one is about a #7 and the right one is a #5 almost. They're close enough to being matched #6's that they can be rated as flawless. I like how firm they are. No prosthesis. Your nipples are getting hard. Amanda, human women survived for at least 100,000 years in a brutal environment. Eventually human civilization evolved with men formally dominating women. What I'm telling you, Amanda, is that your body isn't betraying you. Your arousal when stressed is part of your animal survival mechanism. You are under stress. There's nothing wrong with you."

"Just lay back and enjoy it, right?" Amanda choked back a sob.

"On one side you have a part of your mind that got you into this situation, the part that says you need to be forced into intimacy. Your mammal brain says the same thing, as does your body. But part of your human mind says that you need to be pure. Part says that you need to remain in control. We humans spend our lives wrecking our lives." Hank kissed Amanda and rubbed her butt. "You have no right to do anything but obey me and your mammal brain. Amanda is a good girl. Now breathe as you've been taught. In, hold it, out, hold it..."

Hank turned on the shower.

"Another bath?"

"Yes, Amanda. We are very clean here. Bathing is part of foreplay. I'm washing you and you're washing me." Hank wetted down Amanda's body. "Are you allergic to strawberries? No? Food allergies sometimes aren't treated. Okay, I'm going to make you smell like strawberries. Hold your hair out of the way. I'm going to smell like strawberries too. There are other flavors. I want you to smell of strawberries for me."

Three more people entered while Amanda began bathing Hank. She was hesitant as she touched her first penis, her first scrotum. Hank's man parts. Amanda was so intent on following Hank's instructions that she was unaware of her audience until Ned spoke.

"You've made a lot of progress, Daughter."

"Daddy," Amanda squeaked. She blushed and crouched on the shower floor arms over her breasts. "I'm sorry."

"You didn't do anything bad, Amanda." Ned said. "I approve. Amanda is a good girl."

"Amanda, you are to tickle my prostate," Hank said. "That means that you'll poke your finger in my butt."

"That's nasty!"

"Kelly, Melody, hold her. Amanda, I am going to finger your ass hole and Kelly's and Melody's too. You need to regard sharing as normal. That showerhead has a lube button—very useful. Girls, kiss Amanda." Hank squirted some lube on his right index finger and massaged wife Kelly's bunghole, slipping in a finger. Kelly moaned and wiggled her butt. "Slaves are never nasty. Slaves obey. I'm going to penetrate Melody next. Watch my hand, Amanda."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.