Conspiracy of Dreams - Cover

Conspiracy of Dreams

Copyright© 2009 by corsair

Chapter 9: The Enslavement of Kandi Cones

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Enslavement of Kandi Cones - Set in Falconer's Capitallia, someone is subverting the political process. Set in the year 2136, this story of intrigue concentrates on the unintended consequences of controlling society's lowest strata.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

"Kandi," a voice said. "Time to go to work."

"Yes, Mommy," Kandi opened her dark brown eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"That's okay, hon," the other woman said. "Give my nips a suck. I want to do you for your coffee break. It makes you more productive. Besides, it's fun."

"I like it, too, Dot."

"Good news. Hank's coming to Tampa and he has a new girl that he's bringing from Silver Orb." Dorothy was a petite blonde tanned by the Florida with blue eyes and small breasts, but still was larger than her lover Kandi. "Amanda is afraid of intimacy. We are going to have her for a day or two and she is to be constantly touched by at least one of us."

"I remember when I used to be like that," Kandi sat up as she spoke, combing back her shoulder-length brown hair. "I was a newbie translator at Vegas Station for the Office of Military Intelligence. What a fool I was."

"You paid for it," Dot said softly, "I saw what was left of you after the brothel got rid of you."

"I had given up," Kandi's sigh lifted her tiny cone-shaped tits. "I don't know how I managed to survive two decades there. Then Hank bought me. He looked into my soul and told me that I'd be pretty again. I found myself believing him. Then I fell asleep and didn't have nightmares anymore."

"Shower time, girl."

Dot and Kandi got off the bed. The shower room was a few steps away down the hall from their room. The quarters were compact, but compared to most slave kennels, Dot and Kandi were in luxury quarters. They had each other.

"You miss him, don't you?" Dot asked as they started the shower running. Kandi nodded. "I'm worried about you. You seem depressed."

"I just turned 50," Kandi said.

"I'm 53," Dot said. "Look at us, girl! We look like teenagers. The age reversal treatments work. We both got life enslavement sentences, but Hank wants us both to be free in another 70 years."

"If I got to stay with Hank in Silver Orb or anywhere, I'd be grateful. I'm afraid of the sex change he's scheduled."

"I'm looking forward to it! I want to stick my cock inside your cunt" Dot smeared liquid soap on Kandi's bald crotch as Dot spoke, "I want to try it all. Have you figured out what you want to be when you are freed?"

"You can always use that penile insert." Kandi sighed as Dot's fingers caressed Kandi's cunt folds. "I think I want to be Hank's daughter, and then be enslaved again as early as possible."

"That prosthetic prick gives me the illusion of having a dick," Dot smirked. "I liked the sensations, but the real thing has to be better. The drawback is that the insert fills my cunt—I'd like to try fucking you with a real cock while having my cunt and ass stuffed with other cocks. I think I want both a cunt and a cock. Would you still love me?"

"Of course. If you are going to be a herm, please stay feminine. Keep these wonderful breasts."

Suddenly Kandi flashed back to the Sonic Boom Casino 31 years ago. Kandi was watching a younger edition of herself named Kandice Conestogah, a young technician in the Capitallian Defense Organization. She was celebrating her birthday by breaking the law. Kandice had a fake ID that listed her age as 21 years old because Nevada law prohibited minors from entering casinos or from buying and consuming alcohol. Kandi was wearing a slutty outfit and excessive make-up. Her green dress was a halter-top in front and barebacked. The hem stopped only a third of the way down her thighs and was split up the sides. Her black thong and a pair of spike heel shoes were all that she wore. Kandice held her clutch purse in a death grip and no wonder! She had been practicing poker for the last several months. Her purse held more than $6,000—all of it hers. Kandice hoped that she'd come back to work on Nellis Air Base a rich woman.

"Kandi, come back to me. Come on, lover. That's more like it. You were having a flashback. We have to tell Hank. You aren't sleeping well. He might take you back with him."

"Dorothy, did you ever feel that you deserved everything that happened to you? I'm feeling guilty about what I did."

"Oh, dear! If you don't tell Hank that you're having trouble then I will. You need help and you need it right now."

"I thought I got over fucking up my life 31 years ago." Kandi inhaled through clenched teeth as Dot penetrated Kandi's anal ring. Kandi composed herself as Dot inserted two fingers. "Thanks, I need that. Today is the anniversary of fucking up my life beyond repair. I wish I hadn't killed those kids. When I learned that I was a murderer I wanted to die but they wouldn't let me. I met Hank and I felt so unworthy. Hank fixed it. He sees me as I want to be. I am just running low on Hank. After work will you plug me up in both holes and let me lick you until you can't take any more? I'd rather be in a threesome with you and Hank, but I'd rather make love with you when I can't be with Hank."

"After our shift, I promise!" Dot cleaned up her hands and rinsed off Kandi's body. "Come on. We need breakfast."

The two slaves dried off and walked to the common area pod at the end of the short hallway. Naturally neither woman bothered to dress. They were entirely nude, not even collars. In the recreation area a pair of life-size toy men was engaged in mutual oral intercourse.

"Who left the toys out?" Dot demanded.

"I did," a strawberry blonde said from the kitchen.

"You know the rules, Ginger. Clean up after yourself."

"I will, Dot. Megan and me were playing but we stopped because it is our turn to make breakfast."

Dot sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I guess I'll get over it. What's for breakfast?"

"I was thinking Ginger a la mode, with me laying on the table wearing your food and all of you eating breakfast off my naked bod—but no hands!" Ginger smirked. "Megan and I were talking. We would kind of like men here, but except for Hank we haven't had any luck with men. Megan and I were considering asking that we get our sex changes now."

"Doll, Hank told me that he'd have to rebuild our girl parts so that we could have babies," Kandi rubbed her own flat belly. "I'd like to be a mother before he makes a man out of me."

"What's for breakfast?" Dot butted in.

"Eggs over rice. If you want, I have some soy sausages I can heat up."

"Any fish left?" Kandi asked softly.

"Sure," Ginger lowered her voice. "You okay, Kandi?"

"Why is everybody asking me if I'm okay?"

"Because we love you, dear," a raven-haired oriental woman came out of the kitchen with a tray. "I have some kippers. I need to go to the market for more. Anything you'd like?"

"Salmon would be nice, Megan. I just want some fish. Any fish, please."

"I'll have some salmon steaks tonight. By the way, Mrs. Baker's surprise party for her son, would you like to?"

"I want to ask Hank," Kandi bit her lip. She was on the verge of tears. Kandi crossed her arms over her small, pert breasts and hugged herself. "I don't care. It is nice to have sex with boys, and the money is nice. But I feel so empty inside."

"We're here for you, sister," Dot hugged her lover. "You've been moody and I know it isn't PMS. That place cleaned us out with their bargain basement hysterectomies. We were enslaved for life—no manumission. It was economical for birth control purposes and we never had periods again, so we were able to work 365 days a year. Hank said that we'd have to be male for a while so that we could relate to all of our children. After we were boys for a decade, Hank says that he will make mommies out of us."

"I'd rather have Hank decide for about the Baker boy's birthday party. I don't feel right making personal decisions anymore." Kandi pressed her face against Dot's and closed her eyes. "I feel better being told what to do."

Dot glanced in Megan's direction. Megan set the tray on the table and reached underneath one end, pulling out a small box.

"I'm starved," Babs entered the room into the recreation room. She was tall with round breasts and brown eyes. Her black hair hung down past her shoulders. "Oh goodie! My favorite! Poached chicken eggs over brown rice."

"Kandi and her fish again?" the sixth woman's nose wrinkled as Ginger brought in a tray with condiments, including two small fish filets. "I love you, Kandi Cones, but I can't stand fish."

"Dillon, dear, you aren't fooling anybody," Babs told the flat-chested sixth woman. "You'd eat your weight in fish if Hank asked you to."

"You'd eat dog shit and bark at the moon if Hank suggested that he liked that in a woman." Dillon's dark eyes smolders that peered through her platinum bangs. "I know that you hate shit. You had to eat enough of it in that kinky brothel."

"Touché, Dillon," Babs mussed the platinum bowl cut hair on Dillon's head. "Everybody in this pod would do whatever Hank told us to. It's not just the implants."

"Hank would say it was the implants and hypnotic suggestion." Ginger spoke as she lugged two stainless steel pitchers to the table.

"Just proves that even the best men don't know anything." Megan replied. "I've got him."

Hank Dalton's face appeared on one wall of the recreation room, replacing the pictures that had been here. Human heads are not three meters tall, but Hank's face filled the screen from floor to ceiling across the distance of nearly 4000 kilometers. Horses could be seen in the background. Hank's eyes peered into the room through the two-way video link.

"You have your war face on, Hank," Megan said.

"You signaled emergency," Hank cryptically replied. "It is six AM Nevada time."

"It is ten AM Florida time Kandi is dangerously depressed." On the screen Hank could be seen focusing on something below the video pick-up, making it appear that he was looking through the floor. In the background Beverly Albertson's face appeared. "Hi, Beverly. How's Emmet?"

"He's with me right now." Beverly replied. "He's bearing up well."

"And your kids?"

"Growing like weeds. You should see how they're doing in school, especially Danny."

"Ladies, I need to talk with Kandi." Hank said.

"Master," Kandi went as formal as she could while naked and wrapped up in Dot's arms, "I have no secrets from my sisters."

"I don't need interruptions." Hank's eyes scanned the room and locked on two more naked women entering. One was a bald ebony-skinned woman with large, tear drop-shaped breasts capped by coal black nipples. The other was a slender Latino with medium-sized cone-shaped breasts tipped with puffy chocolate brown areola and jutting nipples that were finger-tipped size. "Looks like I've been overwhelmed by events. I needed to have a conference with your team. Kandi is the priority. She is acute and Megan made the right decision to call me. Kandi, your implants show that you are severely depressed and that you haven't slept well. I'm not going to let you have a sick day because I need you. But tonight Dot will drug you and you will both sleep in the pod room. Dot, you can use the sleep inducer or a pill or both, your choice, but I want you to remain awake and watch her for the first hour. You can leave the pod open so that you can touch Kandi. Just don't crawl inside. There isn't room."

"You could build them for two," Dot clamped her hand over her mouth. She wanted to say that she was sorry but Hank's next words let her know that she was forgiven.

"I assigned you to care for Kandi because you love her more than you love yourself, Dot. Tonight, use the pod. Tomorrow night and for the next three nights you may drug Kandi if you think she needs it. I see that she hasn't been sleeping well for almost two weeks. Kandi, tell me your dreams." Hank's face softened as he spoke.

Kandi reluctantly described her flashbacks. Hank waited for her to finish. Kandi blushed and stopped talking, organized her thoughts, and REPORTED on her dreams. Normally dreams are a series of flashes, much like disconnected video clips. These clips are always in full sensory mode, but some people can only recall black and white images. Most can recall color images when prompted and many can recall sounds, even occasional feelings of motion or touch. But the sleeping mind is experiencing that subjective eternity, not merely staring sightlessly at a flickering slide show. Emotions run deep, almost as deep as the primitive sense of smell. Kandi wasn't graphic when she described the mutilations she suffered as a terminal whore, as someone who was never to taste freedom again.

"I see," Hank said when Kandi had finished. Hank stared into Kandi's eyes from the screen for a long moment. "Kandi, you need to backtrack a bit in your memories. Go back to the day that you flushed your life down the toilet. Go back to the poker tournament. It will take time, so I want you to program that in for tonight. You need to resolve that issue and accept that you are starting over. The past is the past. You can't change what you did. But Kandice Conestogah is dead. You are Kandi Cones now. If you would like, I can change your slave name. The other seven of you, listen up. The way I will free you is through new identities in Project Phoenix. You will have to pass through the wall of fire and come out the other side. I see you have forgotten your near death experiences. I can't get your sentences commuted at 100 years served, and it isn't likely that I will get a pardon from Nevada's governor, especially for you and Dorothy. You others were convicted under different state laws, except Babs and Megan were convicted at court martial by the Capitallia Defense Organization (CDO). The only reason you both received lifetime slave sentences is that the court and jury thought that executing you got you off too easy. I'm nearly finished with the process of reverse aging. I can get baby licenses and ghost your new identities until it's time for you to become minors again. I need your talents for another six or seven decades.

"Kandi, you've paid for ramming that school bus. Dot, you murdered that Citizen for very good reasons, and you've paid for it already. Megan, you made an error in judgment when you told your lover what you did for the Capitallian Defense Organization and you put millions at peril, but we fixed the breech."

"Thanks to you, Hank. I knew they were going to enslave me and that I'd wind up in a brothel for the rest of my life, but when I saw you," Megan grinned shyly and coyly lowered her eyes, "you told me the truth that I was going to be made an example. You debriefed me. I told you everything. They let us make love. When I was in that bottomless pit getting fucked by human garbage, all I had to do was to remember that one time and the warm glow you gave me. Sometimes when I was cold and hungry, I'd remember you and that glow would make it all right. I never lost hope. It was fifteen years, but I deserved it. Two people lost their lives because of me. You saved the rest of them."

"I was on drugs and that brat wouldn't shut up," Ginger said. "I was convicted of scalding that child to death. At the time I didn't care about anybody else. After I bit someone's cock off they yanked out my teeth and used me for fetish work. When I couldn't do that any longer, they auctioned me off. You out-bid everybody else and told me that I still had things to do."

"I do. You have just started, Ginger," Hank's steel gray eyes bored into Ginger's very soul. "You had to learn to care about other people. It wasn't easy for you. As soon as this assignment is over you can fulfill your destiny."

Hank broke eye contact with the flushed, panting Ginger. He scanned the eight women and then focused on dark-tressed Babs.

"Babs, you were screwing the Sergeant of the Guard while you were supposed to be on duty and terrorists made off with a truck load of weapons. They killed the other sentry. The Sergeant of the Guard killed himself on the spot and somebody had to pay. I thought ten years at hard labor was enough—especially with the radiation you absorbed during the Hoover Dam cleanup-- and I managed to purchase you and cure your radiation sickness"

Hanks huge face looked into Dillon's smoldering dark brown eyes. "Dillon, you bankrupt two non-profit organizations and you wound up working 25 years in the mines. You had black lung and collapsed. They let you go for a case of Fizzy Fuel."

"A whole case?"

"Yes. 25 one-liter self-chilling bottles of bubbly blue alcoholic beverage."

"I wasn't worth that much."

"Yes, they should have held out for two cases. I made a good investment in you." Hanks words left Dillon glowing.

"As for you, Peggy and Nita, if you hadn't surrendered the Idaho State Militia would have used a bunker buster on you. Failed revolutionaries usually get executed for treason. The only reason that you avoided the death penalty was that the hostages you held begged for your lives. I remember picking you up from the pig farm, Peggy. You were missing all your toes due to frostbite. Your owner didn't follow the rules regarding your care. How's that left arm"

Peggy flexed her muscular bicep and wiggled her fingers. "I wish that you had fixed the other arm."

"That's what exercise is for. It was intact except for nerve damage and I did fix that."

"Thank you, Master Hank, for bringing Peggy and me back together," Nita had dyed her short crop of hair purple. "And thank you for re-growing her toes."

"You spent your time in Hell, Nita," Hank told the last woman. "Like Peggy, you had been sold to a citizen who just wouldn't follow the rules."

"Master, it was my fault too. I rebelled." Nita lowered her eyes to the floor. "I gave up at the end. Suddenly there were police everywhere and you took me to Silver Orb. When you reunited me with Peggy, I vowed that I'd do anything for you. Until Peggy told me about her injuries I didn't even know that I had been maimed."

"All eight of you have committed capital crimes and been convicted. In some cases your owners committed capital crimes against you. Just because you were a slave didn't mean you had no rights." Hank's eyes narrowed and his 'war face' returned. "Even citizens have to follow the rules. You were sentenced to life as a slave. If the court had ordered your executions, you wouldn't be here now."

"Master Hank," Kandi disengaged from Dot and stood before the screen straight and proud, "I want to remain enslaved to you. When I'm in your presence I glow inside," Kandi patted her chest just below her jutting breasts," every time I think about having your children, nursing them at my breasts, raising them to be strong citizens of Capitallia. Even though I am in Florida and you are in Nevada I feel as if you are with me in person. I glow. I am going to be okay here because my sisters won't let me get in trouble."

"Of course not, sister," Dot embraced Kandi from the rear and nuzzled her neck. "You are my life right now. I don't know how I'd go on living without you."

"You would honor my memory by reaching the destiny our master has given you," Kandi said. "I'm sorry that I didn't ask for help, Master. I don't know why I didn't."

"I know why, Kandi. It wasn't a death wish. You got over that desire to die years ago. All of you did. What happened was that you are becoming men." Hank's face laughed at the expressions on the eight slaves in the room. "That was a poor way of putting it, but you were ignoring petty little discomforts and concentrating on your assignment. It happens to mothers. I'm afraid that it happens today. Many mothers will go hungry when there's only enough food for the children. Baby licensing limits that sort of thing, but it still happens. We need to reform the labor market so that it is market forces and not government edict that sets the number of jobs. I've got a labor shortage here at Silver Orb. I could use some teaching assistants."

"You'd want them all to be naked women, right master?" Kandi quipped.

"You are feeling better already. I'm going to need to hold these conferences more often and not just write e-mems to you."

"Master, if you've finished with Kandi," Babs said, "I want authorization to fix a problem. Mrs. Baker is a widow and a citizen. Her husband was killed three months ago when several men robbed his general store. It's where we get our groceries, sundries and PonyEx shipments. She's going to have to sell off her store slaves soon. With your permission I'd like to make her an offer as your representative. I'd like to offer her a present for her son's birthday. He was eyeing my tits and pussy—"

"I don't blame him," Hank said. "They're worth looking at."

"You say that to all your girls," Babs replied.

"But it's true in every case. They're worth looking at."

"Yes, well," Babs was blushing from the roots of her brown hair to her nipples. She wondered how Hank managed to get her embarrassed. "Mrs. Baker's boy is having a birthday and we worked out a business plan to save the general store. The primary plan is that you purchase an interest in her store and buy her slaves. That way the store can't be stolen from her and the slaves will be safe from resale. I was going to suggest that her boy Wendell be enslaved if he can't join the Florida State Militia or the CDO."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.