Conspiracy of Dreams - Cover

Conspiracy of Dreams

Copyright© 2009 by corsair

Chapter 25: Murdered in Miami

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25: Murdered in Miami - Set in Falconer's Capitallia, someone is subverting the political process. Set in the year 2136, this story of intrigue concentrates on the unintended consequences of controlling society's lowest strata.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

Hank Dalton walked into the banquet room with four naked women surrounding him. Even in Florida, all naked women look alike. If someone had bothered looking at the "slave bodyguards" they would have noticed that all of them were identical except for their scalp hair--all four had different hairstyles and haircuts. They wore slave collars and were barefoot.

Hank was professionally dressed for a presentation in a dark pinstripe suit, contrasting striped shirt and a print tie. One would have to be very near Hank to see that his tie was tastefully printed with tiny cartoon characters. A pair of black wing-tip shoes completed his costume. One of the nude women carried a small brief case containing Hank's notes and a memory stick.

The five people walked across the deserted banquet room floor and up on the stage. The woman with the briefcase walked to the audio-visual control console at the left of the stage and took a memory stick out of the briefcase and plugged it in. By the time Hank was behind the podium the wall behind him lit up with the title of his multi-media presentation: THE ROLE OF ROBOTICS IN WORKPLACE SECURITY.

A white-haired woman opened the door to the banquet room and dragged a cleaning cart in. She was dressed in the rude coveralls and cheap shoes of the indentured servant.

"This banquet room is closed--please leave," the red-haired slave-bodyguard told the indentured servant. When the cleaning lady said in Spanish that she didn't speak English, the slave-bodyguard repeated the order in Spanish.

On stage Hank began a dress rehearsal of his presentation with a "Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I am Doctor Henry James Dalton of the Silver Servants Robotics Corporation and my presentation is on the role of robotics in workplace security. Robots can do most of the things that humans do."

As a second bodyguard closed in on the cleaning lady, the white-haired indentured servant raised the muzzle of a stun gun and zapped the red-haired slave-bodyguard, pivoted and brought the stun gun to eye level in a two-handed hold and shot the blonde-haired slave-bodyguard, sidestepped and dipped the muzzle of her weapon as she spun to bring the stun gun to bear on the two people on the stage. As the white-haired woman pressed the firing stud on her stun gun she noticed that both slave-bodyguards were still on their feet and advancing on her. She triggered a pair of stun bolts on the two people on stage.

No results-the woman threw her stun gun at the redhead and pulled a black bladed knife from her coveralls. She crouched with her left arm raised to shoulder level and the forearm parallel to the floor, elbow bent so that her fist was in line with her right shoulder. The knife was held near her hip, out of reach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.