The Suite Life of Zack and Cody : Another Brotherly Encounter - Cover

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody : Another Brotherly Encounter

by jackjohn

Copyright© 2009 by jackjohn

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Zack & Cody had their first encounter with one another while wrestling each other one afternoon.Zack discovered Cody developed a hard-on.They ended up getting naked together and one thing led to another.With their curiosity getting the better of them,they made out with one another.Zack ended up jacking off Cody while Cody took it one step further and gave his twin a blowjob.Even though they were both attracted to girls in every way,neither of them could forget the feelings they felt.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   .

Zack & Cody had experienced their first sexual encounter with one another. While wrestling with each other one afternoon, Zack discovered Cody had developed a hard-on. They ended up getting naked together and one thing led to another. With their curiosity getting the better of them, they first made out with one another. Zack ended up jacking off Cody while Cody took it one step further and gave his twin a blowjob. Even though they were both totally attracted to girls in every way, neither of them could not forget the feelings they felt before, during and after their session together.

A while had passed since this happened and both boys were comfortable being alone with each other, and with the passage of time, were sure that this was a one time event that just happened in the heat of the moment. Though they were both fine at the time it happened, slowly they became a bit more self concious about it as their interest in girls took over, and they avoided the subject. Then one night as the boys were getting ready for bed, the subject came up again. Zack, with his usual bravado, started to rationalize the event to Cody. " Hey Cody, look at it this way, we've been naked together hundreds of times before and we never did anything. I'm sure we could get naked again and we'd be fine with it ". Cody was a still a little uncomfortable talking about it, but agreed with his twin, hoping he would drop the subject. "Sure", Cody agreed, "I bet we could and not even notice it". With that said, Zack went to their room as Cody got ready for his shower. He looked to make sure Zack was gone before he took off his robe and got in the shower. He tried to clear his mind of their talk as he soaped up his young body that was begining to show signs of development into young manhood.

Zack sat on his bed, listening to the shower run. He wanted to prove to Cody that what they said was true. In his usual take charge, do before you think style, Zack was going to do just that, prove that everything was just as normal as it should be with them. He stood up and approached the bathroom, opening the door and stepping in. Cody didn't hear Zack come in over the noise of the running water. Zack removed his pajama bottoms and tee shirt and stepped towards the shower. Cody let out a yell as the shower door flew open to reveal a naked Zack standing on the other side of it. "Wha ... What the heck are you doing ", Cody stammered. "Why are you in here, naked?" Zack calmly stepped into the shower with his brother, "Just proving what we said is true, that's all ".

Zack grabbed the soap from Cody and began to wash his own body. Cody was still stunned by his brother now being naked with him in the shower. "You ... You better get out before Mom comes in and finds us in here together ", Cody said, trying to cover his nakedness with his hands.

"What's to worry ", Zack replied, "She's down doing her shows in Club Tipton, remember?" Cody swallowed hard, realizing their mother now left them alone to take care of themselves when she had to work in the club after they finally convinced her they were to old to keep having a babysitter.

Cody couldn't help watching Zack as he rubbed the soap all over himself. 'Oh no', he thought, as he felt a slight stirring in his balls. Cody turned his back to his brother so he wouldn't see what

effect him being in the shower ... naked ... soaping himself ... was starting to have on him. Cody tried to suppress it but was failing. His young cock was getting harder by the second. 'Oh NO'!

Zack, misreading why Cody turned away, just grabbed the washcloth and soap and started to wash Cody's back. Cody shivered at his brothers touch. Zack started to talk as he washed. "See Cody, we can be comfortable with each other without any worries ". But, problem was, as soon as he said that... 'Oh NO', ... Zack began to feel his dick start to harden. Within a few seconds, Zack's cock was fully erect, pointing straight at his brother. Zack tried to think of anything he could to make his dick soften, girls... , basketball... , girls... , skateboarding... , girls... , but nothing was working. Zack continued to wash Cody, his washing making Cody nervous and extremely horny at the same time. He grew more excited as Zack dropped the washcloth but continued to soap him bare handed, his soapy hands drifting lower and lower. Soon Zack's hands had made their way to Cody's ass cheeks. Zack soaped and squeezed Cody's soft butt cheeks with his hands.

Cody moaned as he felt Zack's hands exploring his ass. He couldn't help it. Cody turned off the water and leaned forward, now giving Zack permission to take his washing where ever he wanted. Zack let one of his soapy hands slide between Cody's asscheeks, running his fingers up and down the crack, down to his ballsack. Cody took one of his hands down from the wall, reached between his legs and took hold of his stone hard cock. He slowly started to stoke himself in rhythm with the strokes of Zacks fingers in his asscrack. Zack continued this for a few moments, quickly adding more soap to his hands. Cody's head raised up and he let out a gutteral moan as Zack's fingers made their first contact with his asshole.

Cody galnced meekly over his shoulder at his brother. Their eyes met briefly and nothing had to be said. They both knew where this was going and neither of them were going to stop it. Zack

ran his soapy fingers over Cody's asshole again and again, Cody moaned with each pass. Cody felt a slight pressure as Zack started to push a finger into him. Cody felt a few in and out strokes, then a pause. Then a bit more pressure as Zack added a second finger, opening him wider than before. Cody almost fainted when, as Zack fingered him, he leaned forward and planted a few light kisses on his back.

As if their 'twin telepathy' had taken over, Cody positioned himself at a perfect angle for his brother. Zack took a hold of his engorged prick and took aim at Cody's puckered asshole. Zack

ran the head of his cock up and down over Cody's asshole a few times before finding the perfect

fit. He pushed forward ever so slightly, feeling the resistance. He let Cody take control for now.

Cody relaxed himself as he pushed backwards to meet Zack. He felt the head of Zacks' cock start

to slowly spread him open. Cody moaned as the cockhead of his brother pushed inward.

Zack felt his cock begin to slide into Cody. Heat enveloped his shaft as it penetrated deeper into his twin. He slowly started to rock his hips forward and back, sliding a bit deeper with each forward push. Cody felt only mild discomfort as Zacks cock inched deeper into his anus. The pleasure he was experiencing overpowered any pain he might have expected. Cody pushed himself back to meet each forward thrust. Soon all of Zack's young dick was buried inside Cody.

Zack gripped Cody by the hips and slowly moved his cock in and out. Zack looked down to watch his cock as he stroked it in and out of his brother. He marveled at the way Cody's tight, young ass cheeks jiggled each time his pubic bone slapped into them, and the moans Cody made each time he pushed his cock all the way into him. The sensation of Cody's anus gripping him, milking him as he moved in and out, Zack couldn't help but to moan right along with Cody as his excitement grew.

Cody moaned louder as the pleasurable feeling he felt began to increase with each stroke. He felt his own cock reacting to the ass fucking he was receiving. He could feel his balls beginning to tighten. He knew from his experience when he masturbated that this was a sure sign he was going to cum. The slap of flesh meeting flesh also got louder as Cody started to drive his ass back to meet Zack, taking Zack as deep as he could.

Zack could feel his own balls start to tighten as Cody drove back to meet his thrusts. His moans changed to grunts as he increased the speed of his thrusts, the need to cum starting to overtake his body.

Cody sensed what was about to happen. He bent himself a little more forward and braced himself. He felt Zack's cock head and shaft swell inside him. With one last gutteral moan, Zack released a flood of thick, hot semen into Cody's bowels. Zack's entire body quaked at the sudden release of his seed. He pushed his cock as deep as he possibly could as spurt after spurt of cum pulsed into his brother.

The sensation of Zack's hot cum splashing up inside him pushed Cody over the edge. His own cock exploded. One rope of cum after another burst forth from deep inside, slashing onto the tiles of the shower wall, painting them with his white hot essence. Cody felt as if he wanted to collapse, his knees seemingly not wanting to hold him up, his legs shaking violently.

Cody felt one of Zack's arms encircle his waist from behind, as if to help steady him. Zack's other hand made it's way down between Cody's legs. He gripped Cody's still pulsing member in his hand and slowly stroked it up and down, milking the last of his seed from the shaft. Zack again planted light kisses on his brothers back. The brothers remained like this for a few minutes. Cody and Zack's cocks eventually softened and Zack finally slid out of Cody. Their breathing finally reurned to normal.

Cody eventually stood upright. He turned the water back on so the shower started flowing again. He turned to face Zack. For a moment, they just stared into each others eyes and then Cody leaned forward and kissed Zack on the lips. Zack responded by extending his tongue into Cody's mouth, their tongues met and swirled together. After a few seconds, they broke the kiss.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.