Cherry Bomb - Cover

Cherry Bomb

Copyright© 2009 by Three Sheets

Chapter 16

I woke up with auburn hair tickling my nose and a weight on my mid section. I looked up to see Reggie's smile looking down on me and her hair brushing across my face. I also felt the heat around me as she moved gently back and forth, taking advantage of my morning hello.

The smile on her face told the entire story. Reggie was happy and that meant I was happy. All was right with the world as far as we were concerned. I felt her tense up and tighten just as I reached my peak also. She settled back on me and then dropped to hold me close to her. I felt her breasts mashed flat against my chest and her breathing deepen as she totally relaxed.

We laid in close comfort as the sun came through our east-facing room. I was loath to move Reggie, even if it was for the morning requirements. I held onto her, gently stroking her back until she started to get too heavy and then we just rolled over. We held each other for another ten minutes, snuggling and caressing. I could not wait any longer and moved to go to the bathroom and order coffee on the way in.

I was just getting ready for the shower when there was a discrete knock on the door. Checking to ensure Reggie was covered, I opened the door, took the coffee service and tipped the guy.

I figured the carafe was insulated so I jumped in the rain locker and soaked. That is the good thing about hotels. Even I can't run them out of hot water. I had just finished rinsing my hair when I felt the draft of cooler air. Reggie let herself in and I had the pleasure of washing her from head to toe.

We spent a good amount of time in the shower with me washing her hair and then applying the crème rinse and the final rinse. I knew it would be a chore to dry, but Reggie didn't seem to mind.

We took our time drying each other and playing grab-ass in the bathroom. Try shaving when you have 110 lbs of lovable female rubbing all over you. Thank heavens I have a beard.

I finally finished doing my thing when Reggie started in on her girl stuff. I took the high road and bailed while I still had a little dignity left. Besides, there are just some things that need to remain mysterious and girl stuff in the bathroom is one of them.

I poured us both a cup of coffee and handed hers in to her. I put on the hotel robe and went out on the mini balcony to relax and watch the day start. I do enjoy watching the sun come up and, even after it's been up for a while, the first hour of daylight is rejuvenating not only to the world but the spirit. We had no agenda and no timetable so we could stay the day or take off. It was all up to Reggie since this was the first vacation she'd had in five years.

I was joined on the balcony when Reggie settled into the chair next to me. We were quiet as we watched the morning start. We both started out a little slow, deliberately setting the pace of the day. No rushing, no gotta be here, gotta be there. This was a vacation.

We knew we were heading east but, as far as a destination went, we'd play it by ear. We did want to stop in Mississippi and then go to Florida but as to when we would get there, it was not carved in stone. Reggie wanted to go to Memphis and then south to New Orleans.

My only question was when.

"Let's just hang here for a day. We can then leave tomorrow morning after breakfast," I suggested.

"That sounds good," she agreed.

We finished our coffee and got dressed to go to breakfast.

We sat with a map over breakfast trying to find out if there was anything of interest to see besides the Dallas Cowgirls. We failed miserably. It was nice weather so we decided a day by the pool with hot and cold running pool attendants was right up our alley.

It was 10 by the time we finally made it to the pool. I had to help her get undressed and into something that she could wear at a pool full of kids. She, of course, had to do the same with me. My board shorts were just fine, her Wicked Weasel suit wasn't.

We were settled in for the duration it seemed. After applying lotion to each other, we just laid there and soaked up the sun.

"When are you going back?" I asked.

"We have two weeks plus the weekends on either end to just loaf along. Are you still planning on making it to Key West?"

"Yes, I thought it would be fun to end up there for a day or two, then swing by and say hello to my mom."

"She still doesn't know?" Reggie asked.

"No."

"I hope she doesn't go bonkers when you make the trip back up. You know you'll have to stop."

"Yes, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. She's used to me doing things my way by now."

"Good, now that we have that settled, where are we staying in New Orleans?"

"Well, I don't know. I have some friends in the area but nothing planned. Remember we were going to just play it by ear. Do you want to do the French Quarter thing or stay outside of town and ride in for a couple of days?"

"Well I figured we'd be there in three to four days so I blocked a room at the Omni for a couple of days. We'll have secure parking for the bike and it will be walking distance to the French Quarter. Besides, I know how you like your coffee in the morning."

"That sounds good to me. How's Shelly doing?"

"She's doing well. She sends her love. She is going to work this summer and finish her last year so she will graduate next June. It seems like she just graduated and she's STILL in school. Carrying a double major and then wanting to continue the Masters Program is not leaving her a lot of time. She has a job offer to work as an event coordinator for the Convention Center. That's where she'll be working this summer as an intern; next year she'll be full time. I think she's going to be taking over there in a couple of years. She is friends with the person she'll be working with and that person said she was going to be out of there in three years. That should leave Shelly sitting pretty to step in."

"Will she be able to juggle the internship and her summer plans?"

"Yes, she already told them that was a condition of hire. They didn't bat an eye when she said that. She is even being considered by the Hospital to step in there as one of the marketing types. I don't know where she wants to end up. I think the University Hospital is her best bet."

We got up to drop into the water to cool off and then jumped out and flipped over to cook the other side. There were not a lot of folks around the pool. It looked as if all the kids were off exploring or touring. We continued to make our plans

We decided to leave around 9 in the morning after a good breakfast, then we could avoid the morning rush of traffic and be outside of Dallas as quick as possible. While we were making these plans, I noticed one of the "Soccer Moms" from yesterday come out and drop into the pool to take a break, I would assume.

Reggie saw where I was looking and turned over just in time to see her climb out of the pool. I could just barely make out the muttered, "Dirty old man" curse under her breath. All I could do was smile. I knew if she had seen her first I would have gotten a shot in the ribs to bring her to my attention. Reggie was that secure with me. We noticed things such as good looking people or odd things the other might be interested in and we talked about them. Reggie and I even went to the clothing optional portion of San Onofre State Beach and she was pointing out the ladies to me as much as I was pointing out the guys to her.

We talked more about Shelly's growing relationship with us and what it would mean to the three of us in the long run. We both love her and she fits. Not making us complete, but we would be less without her in our lives.

Rob and Sybil both said I fell into a bucket of crap and came out smelling like a rose after my accident. I separated from a girlfriend who didn't like the same things I did; she wanted me to give up what made me the person I was. But, I found two people who seemed almost too good to be true; soul mates for my likes and dislikes. Reggie and Shelly, don't ask how it worked out, just seemed right and the three of us just went with it.

The sun was getting high and the Soccer Mom was flipping to stay even with her tan while Reggie and I continued our planning. I thought it would be fun to go northeast to Missouri then south to Memphis. After that, we would probably get on a real interstate for a high-speed run to New Orleans.

We had just decided to gather our things when the Soccer Mom looked over and said hello. Reggie looked at me and returned the greeting. When I said hello back, I remembered she had been in the pool the previous day. I made introductions, giving my name for the first time, along with Reggie's. She said her name was Linda and she was here as a chaperone to the youngsters. They were on some sort of soccer camp/outing/tournament. Since she was an older sister, she just took advantage of the free room to act as chaperone on the bus and some tours. For the rest of her time, she just wanted to lie around the pool and work on a tan.

It was getting close to noon and Linda said if we wanted to eat in relative peace, we should go in now. The kids were due back in an hour. We thanked her for the warning as we gathered up our towels.

Reggie asked Linda if she would care to join us for lunch. Linda jumped at the chance. I think it had been a while since she talked to someone over 12. I just raised an eyebrow to Reggie who shrugged.

After letting Linda know we would meet her in the dining room in thirty minutes we went up for a quick shower. Reggie jumped in first for a quick rinse then she was out before I had even dropped the board shorts. I climbed in as she was drying herself and she said she wanted to make a phone call.

I was just as quick and had just finished drying myself off when Reggie called out to meet her in the dining room. She was going to meet Linda and to wear what was on the bed. I finished and went to the bed to put on Levi's and chaps. It looked like Reggie wanted to ride. Who was I to complain?

I walked into the dining room and spotted Reggie and Linda along with another lady who could have been a Linda clone. I sat next to Reggie and discovered that Linda had a twin sister; a real twin not an Irish Twin, like Reggie.

We had a great lunch; Caesar Salad with grilled chicken for me and Reggie. We shared. Since we were going riding, I didn't want to feel too full. Linda and Lori finally quit trying to guess and asked us why leather. Reggie said we were bikers and just wanted to ride around the area for a while to get a feel for the place. We were leaving the next day and wanted to have our route scouted out.

I knew it was going to happen. Sometimes you can just visualize the future. I swore when people quit being predicable, I was going to buy a lotto ticket.

About the second bite, Lori asked, "Do you ride a Harley?"

"No, we ride a Honda Goldwing," I corrected. "It's a little larger than a Harley and quite a bit more comfortable from what you may be used to seeing on the open road."

Poor Lori seemed so deflated. It was the wind out of the sails routine I had seen so many times before. "Why don't you ride a Harley?" she asked.

I could only say it was a personal preference. Some folks liked Jeeps and others liked Cadillacs. This seemed to settle the matter for the time being and we continued to eat. Reggie continued to talk to the two girls and found that they were both in school at Kent State. She also let them know that we were on an extended tour going on to Key West and then up the East Coast and over. It was going to be a couple of months before I got back.

That is some vacation. I just said I had the time and was in a position to take the time and do what I wanted for a change. Reggie piped in with an agreement but was a little remorseful about not being able to stay with me for the second half of the trip.

This brought on another round of questions about separate vacations. We just let them speculate on that, but we did say that Reggie would join me when her work schedule permitted. Before I could stop her or even warn her, Reggie popped up with, "When I'm not there our girlfriend, Shelly, will be with him."

Right then I thought this was too much information for someone we didn't know. Reggie didn't bat an eye. She just carried on about our housemate and while she didn't say anything "incriminating" there were a lot of questions I'm sure these girls would want answered.

I noticed the kids start filtering in so Reggie and I got up. I told Lori and Linda to meet us out front in ten minutes if they wanted to see a Motorcycle. They both nodded and Reggie and I went to the garage to retrieve the "Cherry Bomb".

I removed our mesh and helmets and quickly dropped the trailer and chained it to a stanchion in the parking structure. I did a quick check on the air pressure on the tires while Reggie started her up and was allowing the bike to warm gradually. Seeing everything set at the proper pressure, we got on and hooked up. We pulled out cautiously and went to the front of the hotel to show Linda and Lori what we were talking about.

We shut down and showed our new friends some of the features: Sirius radio, CD changer, intercom and, just for fun, I hit the air horns a quick one. Reggie pointed out the more practical items such as arm rests, drink holder, and, most important to her, the push to talk for the CB radio. We started up and Reggie was on with her helmet front up and said to Lori, "You couldn't do this on most of the Harleys. Harley riders have a tendency to announce their short-comings with loud pipes. Wing riders, however, are secure in what they have to offer and don't need the fanfare." With a wicked grin and a wink, we pulled out for a little improvised ride to see how we were going to get out the next day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.