Cherry Bomb
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by Three Sheets

I hit the garage door opener and waited for the door to open. I stopped in my tracks. Inside the garage was a pristine black Honda PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). I had to do a double-take on the license plate, BLBMSHL. I looked again as I noticed platinum blonde hair spread over the saddle bags and long naked legs reaching to the pegs. I was dumbstruck to say the least. I enjoyed the look of a naked Shelly stretched on her back over a bike but I couldn't figure out who owned the bike.

I set my side-stand and looked at Shelly on the bike and could only ask, "Do you want to show all the neighbors how you greeted me?" I hit the garage door opener to close the door.

"How do you like my bike?" Shelly asked.

I just stood there with my mouth open.

"When did you arrange for this?" I asked. I could only stand there and look at Shelly. Her long platinum blonde hair was almost white and spread over the back of the bike. I knew she was posed for me and I truly appreciated it. She looked like something out of Iron Horse.

I walked over and leaned down to kiss her thoroughly. I helped her off and we stood in the garage looking at her ride. As I said, it was solid black and chrome. It was close to the set up I had on the Cherry Bomb right down to the Sirius radio.

I saw the blonde on the bike and the contrast she would present. You can't tell me she didn't think about that affect. She would make quite a picture on that beauty. Now I just had to guess what color her accessories were going to be.

"Well I had the bike bought as soon as I started to take the safety course. I took it to Spectrum where you got your bike and talked to Paul. He pulled your invoice and added all the accessories he could get on her including a bigger alternator."

"Ok, now how are we paying for this?" I asked.

"It's paid for. Daddy sent the check to me as a graduation present. He said it was a lot less than paying for a new Lexus." She continued excitedly. "This way we can all ride together and you don't have to worry about juggling girlfriends. I can trade up in a year or two."

We just stood there and heard Reggie pull up. Shelly jumped back on the bike and reclined the way she was when I came home. At least she could hear Reggie, I have no idea how long she waited like that for me to come home.

"Oh my God, she's beautiful," said Sybil.

"She certainly is," agreed Reggie.

"I second that," added Rob.

"OH SHIT!" exclaimed Shelly as she rolled off the bike in the opposite direction of our visitors.

"Oh hell, it's nothing you guys haven't seen in the spa," Shelly said as she stood up and grabbed a wrap from the tool bench.

"That may be true," Rob said, "but then we were expecting it. This took us by surprise and I was going to see how good Reggie's CPR skills were."

"Don't worry about it, Shelly," Sybil said. "He enjoyed every bit of it; so don't let him fool you."

We were all relaxed and standing around her new bike and talking about the set up that Shelly had. We were also discussing the dynamics of who would be riding with whom.

Reggie said we had steaks waiting and Rob and Sybil were staying for dinner. Shelly excused herself to put on some clothes and I walked into the house. I checked out the mud room and noticed a pair of black leather chaps with silver reflective piping. I also noticed a new black and silver mesh jacket with the same type of silver reflective piping woven into the mesh for maximum reflective effect. There was also a new black full face helmet on the shelf with a Taz logo in silver reflective tape on the back.

Shelly had access to all of our safety equipment so I correctly assumed she went all out for new gear.

I went on through the kitchen and started the grill. Reggie had the steaks out and it was just a matter of rubbing them with olive oil and then a little seasoning, minced garlic, salt and pepper. The grill was hot and the steaks were on. Twelve minutes later we sat down to a great meal with good friends. The topic, of course, was the new bike and I mentioned that while National Headquarters recognized "domestic partners," they still haven't opened up to multiple wives, so I'd spring for the associate membership for Shelly.

We talked more about the upcoming road trip I was planning. We wanted to be together but Reggie just couldn't take the time off and Shelly did have a job now that required her to show her face on occasion. They planned on splitting the time with me on the road when they could and I liked that just fine. I felt it would be good for Reggie and me to get some quality time alone together.

Shelly and Reggie thought it would be good for Shelly and me to have some quality time alone together, also. Who am I to complain? I just roll with the punches. Any man who says he's the king of the house may be. But the Queen controls the throne. After all, don't we deliberately put the seat down once we get domesticated? I don't see the ladies raising it for OUR convenience.

Reggie and Shelly had definite plans on what they wanted to see and even a timeline. I just sat there and wondered what happened to my vacation. We did map out a general direction and an approximate timeline. The only thing we definitely had a time for was a vacation for the three of us in Florida. Only a few days, but we would make the most of every minute we had together. Our main goal was relaxing, though. With only a couple of HAVE TO places to visit, we planned a nice little itinerary that would allow for maximum road time and minimum interstate. Sometimes you'll have to hit the interstate system but for the most part I wanted to stay on the state highways. They were well maintained and not traveled by the destination drivers.

It was just approaching 9 PM when Shelly suddenly had an ice cream attack. Instead of everyone getting dressed in leathers, Reggie said she would take the van and Sheely and I could ride. They just piled into the mini-van and went to Moo Time.

We had to park a couple of blocks away. Shelly and I parked right behind the van. We got to walk with the tourists for a block or two. (Is this anything like swimming with the dolphins? NOT! More like running with the bulls.) Rob and Sybil were leading the way and Shelly and Reggie were each holding my arms as we brought up the rear. I still don't know why we can't shoot them if it's Tourist Season.

We were in line and ordering while watching the show of tourists who should have used sun screen today. I was bringing up the rear and just paid for the three of us. We did luck out and find a table with enough seats. We enjoyed our ice cream and the people-watching. We talked a bit more about the group and the dynamics. We came to the conclusion that we really didn't give a rat's ass. That decided, we cleaned our table and strolled back to the van. I swear there were more tourists out tonight than usual.

As we were leaving we saw Moo Time get REAL busy with the tourists that had ice cream attacks. At home, we noticed the garage was getting crowded with the two bikes and Reggie's Porsche.

As we went into the main house, I saw clothes coming off and Shelly heading for the spa. Reggie, Rob, Sybil and I followed suit. (Hey, there was no way I wouldn't follow that scenery!) Rob had already removed the spa cover, Reggie and Sybil were in the kitchen putting together a drink tray so I stepped up and helped Shelly in the water. She was sitting on my right with Rob on her right. We had just started up the boom box when Reggie and Sybil came out. After setting the trays down on folding tables next to the spa, they held out their hands for Rob and me to help them in. We finally got re-situated with me between my two and Rob next to Sybil.

We were softly talking about the reaction we had from Gracie at the last club meeting. When the four gay and lesbian couples pulled her aside and told her to shut up and sit down, she knew she was in it alone and no one really cared. We didn't dodge a bullet, we just let her know it was mind over matter. We didn't mind so she didn't matter.

Reggie was off the next day, and Shelly was going to take the day off so the three of us could take a ride. Rob had to leave for a tournament so Sybil was going to be home alone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.