Sandy's Mom Surprises Us in Bed - Cover

Sandy's Mom Surprises Us in Bed

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: We visit my college girlfriend's mom and she comes back early from work. All heaven breaks loose.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I met Sandy in college. She was five foot four, about one hundred twenty pounds and had a very nice figure. Probably not quite up to Hugh Hefner's standards but really pretty nice.

We had been dating for about four months and had progressed from kissing and petting, through naked playing, beyond oral sex and right into intercourse. Yes, Sandy was great in bed. Not shy, she knew what she wanted, knew how to give pleasure, and knew how to have fun doing it.

One weekend, we decided to visit her mother who lived about ninety miles from our school. She had told me that her parents were divorced, that she rarely even heard from her father and that I'll like her mom, she's a lot of fun to be around.

Well, we arrived about eleven in the morning and I must say, I did like Sandy's mom, Judy, a lot. She had a great sense of humor and was easy to be with. She also was at ease with our relationship. Some moms don't want to acknowledge that their daughters are having sex but Judy told us that, if she's not home, we could use her king-sized bed. She seemed to expect that were were fucking.

That was especially nice since the guest room had two single beds, which, while usable in the horniest of situations, were not conducive to the slow, relaxed sex that Sandy and I much preferred. Now don't get me wrong, we had plenty of athletic, hard-fucking sex; that's nice on a larger bed as well. So, her mom was at least accepting of our physical relationship.

Her mom worked the graveyard shift at a small electronics manufacturing plant and after she left for work, naturally, Sandy and I made fast tracks to Judy's large and inviting bed.

We were naked and having fun (We were doing Sandy's favorite thing; she was on top riding me to heaven.), when we heard the front door open and close.

Sandy jumped up, dashed on a robe and went out to the living room. Assuming that our fun was over, I put on a shirt and boxers and was sitting on the bed awaiting Sandy's return. A few minutes later, she came back and told me that her mom had been sent home, that they had run out of a crucial part for their production, but, at least, she would get paid anyway.

Then, she dropped the robe and said, "Let's get back to business." I figured that her mom might have gone to a friend's house or something. Anyway, I'm quickly out of my shirt and boxers as Sandy says, "Oh, Neil, get me in the mood again," and gets up over me, grabs the headboard, squats over my face and lowers her beautiful pussy down.

Well, of course, I am most happy to oblige and begin licking and tonguing her slit as she wipes her pussy back and forth across my face. I started to probe her with my finger when I felt a hand surround my cock and a tongue begin to lick all around the head of my dick.

Sandy then lifted up and I saw her mom down below sucking my dick. Now, Judy is thirty-seven, five foot six and in nice physical shape, basically an older version of Sandy. And she was naked.

Sandy looked down at me and said, "You are in for a helluva lot of fun tonight," and sat back down on my face.

Well, Judy has certainly has had some practice sucking cocks. She was rubbing her hands all around my midsection as she sucked me and her daughter was fucking my tongue up and down. I was in heaven, I'll tell you. After about ten minutes, Sandy had a terrific orgasm which drenched my face. I guess she cummed; I've heard of women doing this but it was my first experience just as is my threesome with Sandy and her mom.

I was so excited by Sandy's orgasm that I also shot my load into her mother's mouth which she must have swallowed since she kept on sucking me for several more minutes.

After it was over, I said, "God, I don't believe this. Having you both? This is wonderful."

"Well, Neil, I came home early from work and Sandy asked me if I wanted to join the two of you and I thought, 'Well, yes, I would, ' so you get a little bonus tonight. Hope you don't mind."

"You are kidding. That was a terrific blowjob. Maybe it's a genetic trait. I see where Sandy gets it from. And, I must say, you are quite a beautiful woman. I also see where she gets her looks from."

"Oh, aren't you sweet, Neil, maybe you'll get another blowjob before you leave. But, right now, I think you should make love to Sandy. If you don't mind, I'd like to watch," and she got up off the bed and went over and sat in a chair.

I certainly didn't mind and by now I realized her daughter had actually invited her to join us in our lovemaking, so Sandy began to suck my cock back to life which really didn't take long considering the erotic aura in the bedroom.

I moved over and Sandy got down, spread wide open and I got between her legs and pushed inside her. Oh, yes, she felt so good inside. She was moving her hips around as I'm going in and out and in a few minutes, I looked over and her mom had her legs up over the chair's arms and she was rubbing herself as she watched us.

"Mmm, god, ooh, that's good, um, um, I want to get on top, Neil. I want to fuck you so hard," and she got up and swung over me back down pushing my cock deep into her pussy.

She was pushing down hard and twisting her hips back and forth as I kneaded her breasts.

"Ooooh, you're good and deep. Oh, yeah. Feels so good. Mmm, mmm."

She went from twisting back and forth to taking long strokes up and down sending my cock into bliss. Then, she would push down once again and swivel back and forth, massaging the tip end of my cock with the top of her pussy up inside. That's all I needed.

"Ung, oh, oh, I'm ... UNG, UNG, UNG ... UH, uh, uh."

Almost at the same time Sandy began to moan, "UH, UH, UH, Eww, OOOh, OOOh, ew, ew, ew, oh, so good, yeah, so good, ew, oh, Neil, oh," and she slipped forward onto my chest and we kissed and hugged for several minutes. We were both rather warm and sweaty and she rolled off me to lay beside me.

"Whew, that was wonderful. Boy am I hot. Whew."

Then she got up and said to her mom, "I know you'll like this," and waved her toward me. Judy got up and lay down next to me, turned and took hold of my cock. We began to kiss and rub each other all over as Sandy sat in the chair and watched.

I was down sucking Judy's breast and rubbing her pussy, then started kissing her down her body until I was kissing and licking all around her inner thighs.

"Oh, Neil, that's lovely," she said as I began to tongue her pussy.

"Mmm, let's do this," she said as she turned and got up over me in sixty-nine fashion and began sucking my cock as she lowered herself down to my mouth. She had nicely trimmed blond pubic hair with her lips nice and bare and the little blond patch right above.

I began to lick around her clit and I could tell by her movement that she was loving it. After about ten minutes, she lifted off my cock, turned around and, in my ear, whispered, "Fuck me, Neil."

Well, Sandy certainly wasn't behaving like the jealous type so I figured that it was an invitation I didn't want to turn down.

I knew that Sandy was on the pill but I didn't have any idea about her mom.

"Do we need a condom?"

"Oh, no, Neil, I have an IUD. It's okay," so I looked over at Sandy, who had two fingers inside her, and she mouthed, "Go ahead, fuck her."

Well, I was invited to fuck Judy by her daughter as well. So, I lost not time getting up between her legs where she smiled at me, took my dick and led into her warmth. As much as I love fucking Sandy, her mom felt incredible. Oh, this was so good. She met every movement of mine with one of hers. Did she know how to fuck.

And here I was fucking my girlfriend's mom while she watched. And she was getting me wound up to an orgasm even faster than had ever happened with Sandy.

"Mmm, push hard, Neil, hard. Ooooh, yeah, deep. Oh, yes, yes."

It was like I was hitting the deep end of her pussy. And when she wound her hips around, the feeling on the tip of my cock was incredible.

"Push, Neil, more, more, eww, eww, god, oh, fuck me honey, deep and hard."

Seems that Judy was more vocal than her daughter. She sure seemed to know what she wants.

"OH, GOD, OH, GOD, I'M CUMMING! UNHHH, UNHHH, UNHHH, UNHHH, oh, oh, oh. Just don't stop, Neil. Eww, that's good."

She had a terrific orgasm. When it was happening, her pussy clamped down on me and the feeling was stunning. I just loved fucking this woman.

"OH, NEIL, OH, GOD, I'M CUMMING AGAIN. UGH, UGH, UGH, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh. Oh, Neil, Oh, honey. Ewww."

Judy's face was all red and she was pumping under me like crazy. I looked over and Sandy was rubbing her clit madly with one hand, the other with two fingers sawing in and out.

"Oh, yes, do it hard, push in, Neil, oh, oh, Neil, OH, OHHH, OHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHH, God, again. Oh just don't stop. Oh, Neil, gimme your cum, honey, cum in me. Make me happy."

Well, I did just that. I simply exploded my cum all over her insides. It must really be a mess in there because it felt like I ejaculated a gallon of cum.

I slowly lowered myself on her, our bodies sealed to each other with sweat, her legs wrapped tightly around my back pulling me deep into her keeping me entrapped in her deepest love passage.

Omigod, I thought, that was the fuck of a lifetime. And, I'd never had a woman have three orgasms before. This is one sexed-up woman.

Then Judy whispered, "Thank you, Neil. My daughter's a lucky girl to have you. You've made me very happy," and she gave me a long, french kiss as she flexed her pelvic muscles giving me even more pleasure, just between us.

"You two really had a good time," Sandy said, "God, Mom, three orgasms. You sure look happy."

"Oh, honey, I'm keeping him inside me. I'm not letting him out."

"Well, it is a pretty nice place to be trapped inside," I said as we all laughed.

"Oh, okay, Sandy, you can have him back. Thank you for sharing with your mother," and she uncrosses her ankles and I roll off and lay next to her.

"Well, thank you, Judy. You shouldn't be living alone. You have a lot to offer a guy and I've just experienced some of it."

"I may use you as a reference, if I need one. You never know."

"You two looked pretty hot from where I sat. Glad I'm not the jealous type. But I know I've got a good hold on him. And now, he'll never want to get rid of me because he'll be dreaming about 'family benefits.'"

"Well, I'm tired, you two. I could say, fucked-out. I'm ready for bed. I mean sleep. Would you two like to sleep in here. I can go in the guest room."

"Oh, Mom, why don't you stay in your room and we will too. I'll put Neil in the middle so he can cuddle with us both."

Have I found the perfect girlfriend? So, the lights were turned out and we all got in bed with me in the middle. I figured I should kiss both of these beautiful women goodnight and as I was kissing Judy, her hand is squeezing my cock. She is something else.

We all did fall asleep though it seemed to take a while. Sandy also wanted to play with my cock and I lent her a finger or two until we drifted off.

I have no idea what time it was when I slowly became aware that my cock was being rubbed. But I did know the direction of the arm the hand was attached to and it was Sandy's mom. Oh, well, I thought, it feels nice, what the heck and slowly drifted back to sleep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.