Gang of Five
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A close-knit group of older women who seem to have it all seek to fill the one big lack in their lives. When they succeed, will that be enough, or will they be drawn to new challenges? Several connections to the 'Transformations' series. MInimal codes used.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Late that Friday afternoon, Sean had been rescheduled and was working at Nancy's. As usual, when they finished, he stripped in preparation for the hot tub. As he came out of the second bathroom where he always undressed and showered, he came face to face with a naked, fiercely blushing Rebecca standing beside her aunt. The two women took his hands and led him to the hot tub without anything being said.

"Pretty pathetic, huh, Sean," Rebecca said ruefully after she had sat down. "Here am I this mature psychologist and I can't even talk to you until I'm covered up by the water."

"Rebecca, believe me, I know it takes some getting used to," Sean consoled her.

"Do you remember what you said that Sunday we talked - about what it meant when a person bared themselves to someone else. You said it showed that they wanted to share something important. That was very profound. I wish I was more brave and ready to share that way. I do want to ask a favor of you, though. Please don't think my undressing is to persuade you to do the favor. Aunt Nancy just said I couldn't get in her tub with clothes on.

"Sean, you know how precocious the girls are."

"Of course. They're your children."

"Stop that! You're getting me off-track and making me think very naughty thoughts."

Staring hard and purposely at her barely exposed, turgid nipples, Sean joked "I can tell."

"Sean!" Rebecca objected, sinking lower while Nancy giggled.

"If you can talk about my cock like you did that Sunday, I can stare at your nipples."

"No, you can't," Rebecca countered. "Women have rights that men don't have." He decided that trying to get one up on the brilliant woman was not worth the effort, even when she was distracted by her own nakedness.

"As I was trying to say, my daughters are as curious as they are precocious. I think it is wrong for kids to be ignorant about bodies and about the other sex."

"Ohhhh. I have an idea where this is going," Sean moaned, not at all in jest.

"I believe that their father should provide the anatomy lessons. Unfortunately, baring himself to the girls is something he just won't do."

"You've asked him?"

"Indirectly. I've tried to, uh, nudge him toward it a number of times, but he's just ... well, who am I kidding, Sean? He would be no treat for the girls, anyway. I guess his penis would impress them, but not much else."

"You mean he's out of shape?"

"Typical athlete starting to go to seed."

"Let me guess," Sean said. "You're in great shape but he gets upset any time you say something about him losing weight or exercising." Rebecca nodded sadly. Then, in a clumsy attempt to lighten things, he quipped "Sounds like you could use a good marriage counsellor."

When he saw the look on Rebecca's face, Sean felt just terrible. Instantly, he was on his knees in the tub, holding Rebecca's hands. "Oh, damn! I'm so sorry, Rebecca. That was a stupid, stupid thing to say."

Impulsively, she leaned forward and kissed him briefly but firmly. "You were embarrassed that I was sharing something so personal and you wanted to lighten things up. I understand," Rebecca assured him.

"Honestly, I'm honored that you would share personal things with me."

"I'm sure you've heard that people are more open and honest when they're naked. I thought that was an interesting theory, but now, I believe it."

"Look, I'll bet you don't have a lot of people you can tell the serious things to, do you?" he probed.

"Well, there's Aunt Nancy," was Rebecca's response.

"Not your mother?" That caused another look that made him feel bad again.

"I ... Oh, the hell with it. Sean, came sit by me and put your strong arm around me. You're right, I need to talk, but I need support."

He looked quickly at Nancy, fearing that she might disapprove of that level of contact. Instead, Nancy pulled close to Rebecca on the other side after turning off the tub's heater. Taking that as permission, he moved onto the seat beside Rebecca. She took it from there, lifting his arm around her and snuggling into him. The shock of the slippery naked contact with a woman he did not know that well caused him to spring to attention. Rebecca either did not notice or chose not to react.

"One of the reasons I chose a career in marriage counseling," Rebecca started in, "was because I thought I knew a lot about dysfunctional marriages. I'm actually glad my parents live a long ways away. That lets Nancy be like my real mother. She's much better at it. I don't have the kind of relationship with either parent that would let me tell them anything very personal.

"Jason, my husband? Well, let me tell you something, Sean. You will have to eat right and exercise religiously for the rest of your life, or you will get fat."

Nancy broke in "It's a well-known fact that unused muscle turns to fat rather quickly. Remember how we had to rescue Alan from real problems."

"Jason was a linebacker in college, a starter," Rebecca went on. "It's as if he thinks he knows all about conditioning and there's nothing I am qualified to say about it. It's as if he thinks that he's done his lifetime commitment to staying in shape."

"Is that the only real problem between you two?" Sean asked.

"I wish. We've been married almost fourteen years. It's as if he has never realized that the real world is not just another kind of sports contest."

"Pretty competitive, huh?"

"Among other reality problems. He has a good career, but down deep, he has never stopped having to compete with me. My practice is almost completely full, and I charge accordingly."

"As long as you're telling me everything, can I ask how your relationship is, other than his condition?" Sean asked.

"If we make love two or three times a month, I feel like it's Christmas. God, I can't believe I'm telling this to a fifteen-year-old boy."

"Man, Rebecca," Nancy corrected. "He is no boy in any way."

"Yeah, you told me how good he was."

"Tell me when it's none of my business, but is he cheating on you?"

"I suspect him, but I have no proof. He travels quite a bit, and mostly to the same cities. From what I have read, that's a common situation for 'road wives'."

"Nancy is a marvelous detective," Sean pointed out.

"I know. We're, uh, working on some things. Sean, the hard part is that as a marriage professional, I feel like I should be able to fix this. Everything I try makes things worse."

"Headed for divorce?"

"Well, if I find evidence of cheating, absolutely. Maybe it will happen anyway. I'm at the stage where I'm trying to decide if it's worth sticking it out for eight more years for the sake of the girls."

He could not think of anything at all comforting to say to her, so he just gave her a squeeze. The discussion was making him very uncomfortable, but he could sense that she needed it badly.

"Is there tension? Do the girls notice?"

"They never mention anything."

"How does he treat them?"

"He never treats them badly. They just don't get much attention from him."

"I'll bet he's afraid of them. I know they're young, but they're, uh, damn sexy."

"Nancy," Rebecca said in a welcome bit of levity, "have you and the Gang been teaching him psychology, too?"

"You see, Rebecca," Sean explained, "I don't have a sister or a close girl cousin or even a neighbor girl that I spend any time with. Back in elementary school, the girls ... well, they amazed me - intimidated me, too, I guess."

"Well, Theresa and Michelle can do that, for sure," Nancy offered. "They are smart, confident, unbelievably verbal..."

"Aren't all girls that age," Sean joked. "A guy on the team calls his little sister 'the mouth that walks'."

No female of any age can allow a male to make a remark like that unchallenged, no matter how true. Rebecca gave him a poke right in the stomach. In doing so, her arm bumped the head of his cock, which was standing rigid and nearly perpendicular. That made her try to pull away.

Using his strength to hold her in place, he told her "Don't worry about it. It's been like that since you put my arm around you. Is this helping you?"

"A lot. A lot. Nancy knows all of this, but to tell someone else is just..."

" ... and that's why you have such a good business, right?"

"And I thought my girls were scary," Rebecca muttered, then gave him a hug.

"YOU think they're scary, but you want me to be their anatomy lesson?"

"Sean, Honey, they really are delightful," Nancy told him. "What Rebecca means is that they are so smart we wonder how we can keep up with them."

"So, Nancy, you really are like Rebecca's substitute mom, huh? I know what that's like," Sean commented.

"I don't know how I'd make it without her," Rebecca admitted.

"Oh, I think you could do whatever you had to do," Sean said. "I'll bet your patients never have a clue that your life isn't perfect."

"Well, I try to be professional." In a sudden change of subject, Rebecca asked Sean "So, you've been hard all the time you've had your arm around me?"

"No surprise."

"Sean, stop that!"

"Why? You need to be reminded that you're a beautiful, sexy woman."

"Oh, damn!" Rebecca exclaimed, then broke into sobs.

Nancy moved to the other side of Sean and whispered in his ear "Can you pick her up and carry her?" Eyes wide in surprise, he nodded. First getting on his knees, he got an arm under her knees and one behind her back. Trying to stifle the grunt of exertion, he got to his feet with her balanced.

He could not help remembering that his new life had started when he had picked Carole up in a similar way not that many months before. The differences in the two situations highlighted how his life had changed. Then, Carole was in sweats, injured, and hurting. His inexperience with females made it extremely embarrassing for him to have that kind of contact with Carole's body. Now, he was naked and holding a naked woman that he did not know well, but who was clinging to him for comfort and reassurance. He had a lot of wonderful experience with women behind him. His erection was at full extension, but he could ignore it. Back then, he had struggled to get Carole to the house in three stages. Now, he was stepping quite effortlessly from a hot tub carrying a woman of similar size. He would not have to put her down until he reached wherever Nancy decided they should be.

Nancy had decided. She hurried ahead and took three of the luxurious pads from lounge chairs and laid them on the pool deck. Grabbing some huge folded towels, she spread a couple on the pads and placed three as obvious pillows. "You get in the center, Sean."

He had to set Rebecca on her feet, still crying. He laid down where Nancy indicated, then she almost forced Rebecca down on her side, pressed up against Sean. She laid down on the other side of Sean, then pulled Rebecca's arm across him and one leg over his thigh.

That made Rebecca gasp, stopping her tears for a moment. "Nancy, this is so wrong, so many ways."

"So is the situation you're in. The physician can't heal herself, so you need some help. You need some of the kind of intimacy you should be getting from Jason every day. You're not going to have sex with Sean, so just enjoy this and talk, talk, talk. Hmmm. Maybe some good sex would help just as much. Well..."

"NANCY!"

"Rebecca, stop it!" Nancy said sternly. "I don't think you're a prude, so don't even try the modest bit. I'm ninety percent sure Jason is cheating on you, so your obligation to be faithful is out the window. Anyway, right now we're just cuddling and talking, OK? Uh, except for this."

Nancy took Sean's rigid shaft in her hand and just held it. "Let me know if you can't stand it any more, Sweetie," she told Sean. "Now, Rebecca, as I recall, you were crying about something."

"Oh, when he called me beautiful and sexy, I just lost it," Rebecca murmured.

Nancy was on a roll. "You are so wrapped up in running a successful practice, being a fantastic mom, and holding a fractured marriage together that you don't have time to think about the beautiful, sexy woman side of you. Now, enjoy the feeling of this gorgeous body against you."

"I guess she knows?" Sean said to Nancy.

"That shouldn't surprise you, Honey. She has helped us so much," Nancy answered a little nervously.

"But if it's illegal, isn't she supposed to report it?"

"Only a few types of felonies," Rebecca answered. "Patient confidentiality covers everything else. Sean, it's OK. Nancy and I have talked about her relationships with men a lot. It's ... certainly not conventional, but I just can't think of her and the others as immoral."

"So, you're not worried that we're being immoral right now," he challenged.

Letting out a sigh, Rebecca answered "In my mind, yes, it is immoral. The problem is, I need it so badly." Whether from arousal or from just the need to move, the leg over his thigh rose until it touched his erection. He gasped and writhed a little.

"Oh, sorry, I..."

"Here, Rebecca," Nancy said, grabbing her niece's hand. We're going to celebrate something wonderful."

"Huh?" Nancy placed Rebecca's hand under Sean's sac and made sure that Rebecca cupped him. Then, Nancy started stroking Sean with intent.

"Nancy!" Sean tried to protest.

She cut him off with a searing kiss. "You know how we all feel about this. It really is a celebration. Rebecca needs it. Don't hold back, Sweetie. Just do what you feel."

He felt like he could not hold still, so he writhed about. He felt like he wanted even more contact with Nancy's wonderful, soft, hand so he thrust upward at her. He felt the warm softness of Rebecca's pussy against his thigh so he spread his leg outward to press harder against her. He felt like he was reaching, striving for something just out of reach so he tightened every muscle in his body. He felt like he finally reached what had been out of reach, so he let out a long groan and wallowed in the joy of the attainment.

The next conscious sensation Sean had was hearing Nancy say "Don't wipe it off, Rebecca. It's like a gift." Then, he noticed that Rebecca's pussy was not only soft and warm against his thigh, but moist - and moving around. The fog in his brain was clearing and it registered that Rebecca was highly aroused. How could he leave her like that after she had helped with his own wonderful release?

Managing to open his eyes, he looked at Nancy and caught her eye. Then he pointedly looked at Rebecca's hips gyrating against him. When he looked back at Nancy, she nodded, then very athletically, swung herself over both of them to end up on the other side of her niece.

Seeing Nancy in place, Sean rolled Rebecca over, gently but quickly, and slid his hand to her pussy. She stiffened, but Nancy was talking right in her ear. "Rebecca, Honey, you really need this. We can't leave you all strung out. It would be wrong. Relax, please. Let Sean enjoy your pleasure as much as you enjoyed his."

Rebecca looked into Sean's eyes and he saw a mixture of uncertainty, guilt, and longing, but mostly longing. When she ran her tongue quickly over her lips, he could not help kissing her as he began rubbing her mound with his hand.

There was the initial stiffening and closing of her thighs, but it was not long at all before her legs moved apart on their own and she began 'chasing' his hand with little motions of her hips.

As he lowered his face to suck on her nipple, he saw one of Nancy's hands caressing the other breast while the other stroked lovingly through Rebecca's hair.

As he had been before, Sean was filled with gratitude to the Gang for the loving, patient instruction he had been given on understanding a woman's body and pleasing her. Rebecca's elevated emotional level was all building her arousal, and Sean knew that she needed one orgasm as quickly as possible. Her clit was easy to find and appeared to be already inflamed to its maximum. With the multiple stimulations, she came rather quickly. It did not seem to be unusually strong, but it did last for a long time.

Sean decided to find out for himself if she was too sensitive, rather than asking. He made his investigation gentle and discovered that he could continue masturbating her. Releasing her nipple for a moment, he caught Nancy's eye, noticing moisture there. He made an unmistakable gesture with his tongue, his eyes asking the question. She shook her head, he nodded, then he proceeded to continue pleasuring Rebecca with his hand.

All of the women enjoyed being taken to the brink and brought back a few times. Oh, they complained and even cursed as he did it, but they always told him that the resulting major climax was well worth the wonderful agony on the way. It took most of twenty minutes, but Rebecca was treated to a consciousness robber.

When her body stopped twitching with aftershocks, Nancy said "Massage" softly, certain that Rebecca was hearing nothing right then. The massage was probably not even necessary, but Sean certainly enjoyed it. When he finally got up and spread a towel over the sleeping woman, Nancy grabbed his hand and towed him frantically toward the house. As they closed the patio door behind them, she told him "Didn't want to wake her up."

Only then did Sean notice the towel in Nancy's hand. She laid it on the floor and got on her hands and knees facing the patio. The little shake of her ass was not even necessary, as he was already moving up from behind her, ready for insertion.

Any position was perfect when he was immersed in one of the wonderful women. With Nancy, though, rear entry was special. First of all, when hanging downward, her full, firm, huge-nippled breasts were the most magnificent handfuls. Also, she was adept at bracing herself on one elbow while masturbating with the other hand.

"I massaged myself," she said quickly, explaining why she was already flowing so freely and why she was well up the arousal slope when he entered her. As the others in the gang had often joked, behind her sometimes modest demeanor, Nancy fit her 'body built for sex' appearance perfectly. Couplings with her tended to be shorter and more intense because of her fairly quick trigger. Once sated, though, the more relaxed cuddling and exploration of her lush body were the stuff of poetry.

Much more quickly than usual because of the sleeping Rebecca, they ended their lovemaking, eased out the door, and got into the pool. Rebecca slept for most of an hour. Nancy and Sean were sitting on the pool edge chatting when they heard some frantic scrambling behind them. Turning, they saw Rebecca hurrying into the house with her hand clamped over her pussy, and they could not avoid laughing together.

They got back into the pool and stood waiting for Rebecca to come out. "I hope she doesn't have a guilt attack and flee home," Nancy said with some concern in her voice.

Rebecca did return. She was still naked, and though they could see that she was not completely at ease, she walked into the pool and came right up to Sean. He took the initiative to pull her into his arms, and she did not resist.

After a nice long cuddle, she pulled back and said "We still haven't decided about you and the girls. That's why I thought I stripped in the first place."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.