Gang of Five
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A close-knit group of older women who seem to have it all seek to fill the one big lack in their lives. When they succeed, will that be enough, or will they be drawn to new challenges? Several connections to the 'Transformations' series. MInimal codes used.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"OK, I want to describe a man and get your reaction to including him," Carole started out at their brunch a few weeks after they 'recruited' Dale. "My sisters and I have not proven to be the world's best parents. One niece is being an unbelievable bitch. Her husband, Brad, was a major in Irag. He got caught by an IED, and like too damned many other men, he lost part of a leg.

"My niece had already been messing around on him while he was gone, I found out. She had him served divorce papers as soon as he got to a stateside hospital."

"Damn, that's cold!" Claire exclaimed. Then, back in her bawdy persona, she asked "Is this the young stud I've been begging for?"

"To me, thirty-seven qualifies as young," Julie responded to a chorus of agreement.

"What kind of man is he?" Nancy asked.

"Much, much better than my niece ever deserved," Carole answered. "She was the cheerleader and he was the basketball star in high school. Once he got fitted with a decent prosthesis, Brad started getting into triathlons."

"I've seen clips about guys like that on TV," Phyllis mentioned. "So, why hasn't some other woman picked him up. Sounds like he's plenty of man without the missing part of a leg."

"That's my opinion," Carole agreed. "Mainly, he's not interested in trying marriage again, yet. He's got a good sales job that keeps him on the road quite a bit. There are two children that he tries to spend all the time he can with."

"How do he and the ex get along?"

"She avoids him - guilt, I think. There may be some regret there, too. It hasn't kept her out of other beds, though," Carole told them.

"Guess we all have bad apples on the family tree," Nancy commiserated.

"Some questions," Julie interjected. "The missing leg doesn't bother me one bit, but would he be interested in us old broads. Also, if he travels a lot and has kids, where would he find time for us?"

"Good questions," Carole acknowledged. "I think Roger and Alan can be much more involved in our lives than just in bed. Dale has to keep up some semblance of a home life, unless the divorce happens. Brad's relationship might be more limited. He has to sleep when he's in town, so..."

"Right to the good stuff," Claire giggled.

"You see this as sort of a reclamation, don't you?" Julie asked.

"Not really, but a sexual confidence builder, for sure."

"How would we approach him?"

Carole paused before speaking. "I know him, and we've always been pretty friendly. To tell the truth, I've always kind of had the hots for him."

"No! You can't keep him for yourself!" Claire cried dramatically.

"I don't intend to. Once I get him in bed, I'll let him know that it's a package deal. I think you should all get a chance to meet him first, though. Here's what I propose..."


Brad Welke tried not to let any hint of a limp show as he walked out of the security exit to the baggage claim area. He was proud of the fact that he could go long periods without people realizing that his lower left leg was mostly aluminum.

He usually did not check any baggage, but this had been a three-nighter. It was also too late to go and see his daughter and son, thirteen and eleven. As he watched for his bag, he felt an arm go around his waist and a body press gently against his.

He had a momentary thought that it was his ex trying to reunite. That was a never-ending dream of his, despite the way she had treated him. The smell was wrong, though, and he turned to see his ex's aunt, Carole Gruden smiling at him.

"I'll bet a ride in a car instead of a shuttle bus and a home-cooked meal would be welcome tonight, wouldn't they?" Carole asked.

After a moment of silent surprise, he grinned and nodded.

"I have to apologize," Carole said as she drove home. "I should have seen a lot more of you. For a while, I was really tied up with leaving the brokerage. I know that's not a good excuse, but I'm retired now, so there is no excuse at all."

"You're not obligated to watch out for me," he said. "Actually, you and others in her family have been wonderful."

"No, I'm not obligated. We've always gotten on well, though, and I do feel the need to do what I can to offset what my stupid niece did."

"I appreciate that," he told her. "Yes, I've always enjoyed the times we were together."

"Good. You're staying the night, too, then," she said with a grin.

"But I used up my clean clothes on the trip," he objected.

"Washer; dryer; all the modern conveniences," she laughed.

He put his head back and sighed. "Almost like having a wife again."

"Oh, Brad, I didn't mean to dredge up any pain," she apologized.

"No, no. That's my problem. Your offer is very thoughtful and I accept."

Carole had a hot dinner warming and they ate immediately. Afterward, they got him settled in a guest room and started his laundry. Then, she took a deep breath and tried the first step of her plan.

"Time for a hot tub before bed," she said matter-of-factly.

"Carole, my leg," he reminded her.

"Can you wear it in the tub, or do you need to take it off?"

He just stared at her for a moment. "It really doesn't bother you, does it?"

"Brad, unlike a lot of people, I realize that what you lost was for me. I'm grateful. Come on."

"OK. I'll get my suit on."

"I don't allow clothes in my hot tub."

That earned her a longer stare. "Brad, I didn't think you could come through a war zone and still be body shy."

"But, you..."

"Oh, I'm too old to be body shy." Adding a giggle, she said "Any way I can get a man to look at me naked is a thrill. Why don't you undress right there in the powder room."

Literally throwing off her clothes, she made sure that she was waiting when he came out of the powder room. She knew this was playing a little dirty, but 'all's fair in love and war', and this was definitely not war.

He stopped in the doorway and just stared at her. "God, Carole! You don't have any trouble getting a man to look at you. And the thrill is mine."

"Why, you sweet talker, you," she exclaimed. He would never know how tediously she had trimmed, oiled, and powdered before heading to the airport. He would never again see her looking so perfect. Actually, none of the Gang liked the idea of trying to cover up, but an exceptional first impression in this case was deemed wise.

She looked at his penis just enough to detect some movement, then scrupulously looked away. It was working. She could tell he was expecting to wear a robe out to the tub, but she just carried two big towels and led them out bare-assed.

She was determined to follow the plan and not touch on anything sexual that time. She stuck to it, but barely. His body was in wonderful shape and his penis was decent sized. She had thought of ways to get the picture that Claire was clamoring for, but decided it was too risky.

He waited until they were submerged to say "Carole, please don't be offended, but I thought you were nearing sixty. You can't be, the way you look."

"Brad, what woman could ever be offended by a compliment about her body? Thank you, but I am indeed fifty-eight." That started a discussion of how she retired and what she was doing now.

It was well past the recommended soak time when they left the tub. He understood it as a challenge when she toweled down by the tub, but did not wrap the towel around herself. He met the challenge, vowing to take precautions if he ever ended up at Carole's again. It seemed likely that this was not a one-time deal. He hoped not.

The next morning, Brad wanted to go and see his kids, so she took him back to his apartment to get his car after breakfast. "Can I do this, Brad? Can I bring you home every time you come back to town? I really enjoy your company." That was a key point in the plan.

"Wow! How can I say 'no' to that? Coming home to that lonely apartment is the one really bad part of my job. Thank you, Carole."


He was in a time where he flew at least once a week. Over the next three weeks, the other four women all managed to drop in for one contrived reason or another while he was there. The various conversations were always lively, and Carole got universal 'thumbs up' signals from her friends as they left.

The fifth trip was the next major step. Julie was there for the late dinner, and when it was over, Carole asked "Julie, can you stay and hot tub with us?"

"Is that OK with you, Brad?" Julie asked innocently. "I don't want to embarrass you."

That was a dirty play, of course, and Brad was trapped. Despite their age, Carole and Julie had excellent figures and they presented a challenge to Brad's control. He managed, but barely.

When Julie had left and they had gone to bed, Carole timed her move carefully. Standing silently outside his door, she listened for evidence of rhythmic motion, then slipped in as quietly as she could.

He heard her come in and saw in the dim light that she was naked. Before he could say anything, she had her hand under the covers and around his cock that he had already stroked to hardness.

"It would be an absolute crime to waste what you were about to shoot out," she said.

"Carole!"

Ignoring the implied objection, she asked "Have you had sex with anyone since the breakup?"

"N ... no, but..."

"Good. We won't need a condom, then. I'm guessing that you haven't had a chance to work on what positions work best with your leg. There will be time for that later. For this first time, just stay on your back."

Not waiting for any comment from him, she straddled him and worked herself down on him. "God, Carole! I can't ... oh, shit!" It was that fast. Given that he had started masturbating before she came in, tubbing with the two of them naked was kind of dirty pool, and it had been a long time, she was not surprised. He, however, was chagrined.

"Damn! I haven't gone off that quickly since I was a teenager."

"Don't worry, we'll get you hard again for my turn," Julie said and bent over to kiss him warmly.

"Whaaat!"

Julie had returned to the house and brought a wet rag and a couple of towels with her into the bedroom. Carole got off of him and jammed one towel between her legs before cleaning him up. Gently, she asked "Do you want to put your leg back on, our can we just help you hop to the master bedroom?"

"That sure wouldn't be very impressive foreplay," he said rather glumly as he swung around and sat up on the edge of the bed. In a flash, Julie was on the bed behind him, arms and legs wrapped around him. Carole was on her knees in front of him, fondling his already reviving cock.

"Brad, Honey, I have been reminded what a great guy you are. What you lost is just reality. It doesn't change who you really are and how I feel about you - how WE feel about you. Julie and I are both going to enjoy you tonight, and my bed is bigger. We're not exactly frail little weaklings. We're going to help you to the other bed, then we're going to fuck your brains out. You are going to feel no shame just because you have to lean on us and hop. You are going to feel proud of that beauty sticking out in front."

The encounter had been roughly planned out. In Carole's bed, they got him on his back and Julie mounted him while Carole went to wash and douche. When she returned, she squatted right over Brad's face. He did not hesitate a moment, raising his head with tongue extended to meet her.

The women did not really care about their own pleasure for that night, but Brad did. He was not content to just let it be a get-acquainted and orientation night. Pulling Carole down so her pussy was pressed to his mouth, he proceeded to show her that there would be plenty of enthusiastic oral attention in store for the women.

Carole was pleasantly surprised to have a very nice orgasm. While she was recovering, she felt Brad's body start jerking and she heard a series of whimpers and groans from Julie.

Quickly, the women had done a minimal cleanup

In the dim early light, Carole laid out the proposal. "Brad, you may not ever again have to spend a night in town alone. My four friends and I would be honored to share our beds with you whenever you are home. If you can get past our aging bodies, we will do our best to leave you satisfied."

"Aging bodies? I think what I heard about women's sexual peaks was decades too early. My stump won't be a negative to the others?"

"No problem at all. You're a fine lover and we can feel the respect and the desire to please us. That's what we're all looking for. You may have guessed that you won't be the only man we share. You're way younger than the others, though, and your stamina is like a gift."

He was quiet for a while, then told her "I have to tell you that I have never given up hope for reconciliation."

"You'd take her back after all of her running around?"

"A lot of it was after I was wounded. I can sort of discount that to the shock of it to her."

"I guess you really do love her," Carole commented. "Brad, if that miracle happens, we'll say goodbye with our sincere blessings and thanks for the loving you will give us."


Brad had met Phyllis and Claire at Carole's when they had 'dropped in' while he was there. Thus, he recognized them when they each grabbed an arm and pulled close in a dual replay of Carole's first greeting to him. He was just leaving the security exit with his carry-on bag when they caught up with him. Just the thought that perhaps he would be making love to the two of them that night erased his travel weariness and started sending blood Southward.

They had parked in the close in short term area, not even asking him if the walk was a problem. When they reached Phyllis's SUV and had put his bag in the cargo area, Claire looked around with just a trace of nervousness, moved to the rear door on the passenger's side, and whipped off the wrap skirt which had no panties underneath it.

"Care to join me in the back seat, Soldier?" She vamped.

It took a few seconds before he could even grin. It did not take that long for his penis to react, though. Seeing that he was not reacting quickly enough and more nervous than she would ever admit about her exposure, Claire reached for the door to get into the car. Phyllis had mischievously locked it again.

"Phyllis! Unlock the door!" Claire called out, trying to keep the volume down. It was late evening, so there were not a lot of people moving around. Still there was a couple coming toward the terminal that Claire must not have noticed. Finally catching on to Phyllis's trick, Brad snatched the skirt from Claire's hand before she could react.

Phyllis was making a dramatic show of gazing all around the ceiling of the parking structure, anywhere but at Claire. About then, Claire noticed the approaching couple, only a few cars away. She reached for the skirt, but Brad pulled it away and backed up until he was beyond the back of the SUV just a little. Claire could not follow him there for fear of moving right into the approaching couple's view.

Brad looked over the SUV at Phyllis and decided that she was not going to relent in time. As Claire looked frantically toward the front of the vehicle to see if she could stay out of sight that way, he decided it was time to help her out. "Here," he told her and held out the spread open skirt at about waist level. When she reached for the ends as if to wrap it around herself, he chided "Huh, uh. Just stand still and they won't see you."

Just as the couple passed, Phyllis called out "For God's sake, Claire! Either get in the car or cover your pussy."

"Very funny," Claire retorted.

Brad let Claire into the back seat. Before he could shut her door, she grabbed him and pulled him in behind herself. When they were all in the car, she sputtered "Phyllis, what were you doing? That was ... that was..."

" ... the best foreplay you've had in a long time," Phyllis finished with a laugh.

Claire froze with her eyes wide and her mouth open in surprise. Then, she slid a hand down over her pussy. Finding plentiful moisture there, she let out a little whimper. She literally dove toward Brad and began undoing his trousers. It did not take long to detect the bulge there, and she said "Oh, goody!" in a girlish squeal.

Brad assumed that she intended to give him a hand job or maybe a blowjob. He was surprised when she got him unbuckled, unzipped, grabbed his trousers and shorts at the waist and ordered "Raise your butt!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.