My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Country 28

Mom came in looking amazingly fresh, and I was awake awaiting details. Now I had swapped mom with two other kids but this was the first time I had actually pimped her out without me. On the one hand I found it a turn on to tell her to go fuck somebody and just have her do it because I told her so. It might have been a bigger turn on if she was a little reluctant, but I guess we were beyond any reluctance on her part to disagree with me. Almost a shame we had plenty of money, so I could have her do it for cash and bring me the money! I'll have to find something she doesn't like and make her do it.

She started to tell me about how Mr. Hino wanted to know about me and I interrupted her, "Later for that, tell me about the sex! How do you feel? Was it fun? My little baby went out and fucked somebody for the family. What a girl! My baby's a whore, and it makes her look even better, my classy little hooker, tell me all about it."

I could see that mom was taken back by the 'whore' comment, but I wanted her to get used to it and to start thinking about herself that way. I want her to be my whore, not only a whore for me when we're together, but my whore to do whatever I want her to do. A big hug and a kiss took the distress off her face and she started to tell me about her 'date'. "You see what I'm wearing, when I got to his suite, I got frisked! One of his men patted me down then he took me into the bed sitting room. He was in a silk kimono and poured me a drink. As I sat there he started asking me about myself, was I married, any children. How long had I worked for you and so on. Then honey, he was so sweet, he asked me if I would be kind enough to come and stand in front of him and remove my dress. Now he hadn't moved just sat there and watched, I tried to make taking off the dress as sexy as possible, I was slow and provocative. Once the dress was around my ankles, he held out his hand for me to balance myself as I stepped out of it. I was so happy I had one of those sexy garter belts with those super socks on; I mean they really make my legs look great. Then he asked me t turn around slowly and when I got all the way around, he had his dick out, it was pretty big, but not very hard, in fact, it never got really hard all night!. You know honey, you and your rod of steel have ruined me for regular guys, anyway, he had me sit on his lap, felt me up then he asked if I'd mind kissing his dick!

Anyway I sucked and played with his dick but it never really got hard like you do, it wasn't soft but ... you know. So when we got to the main event I had to get on top and hand feed his dick into me; I worked and worked but he never did get real hard, but he came! I didn't know a guy could do that. I mean cum and not be hard, hard? Anyway, I think you really owe me a good pounding; I spent an hour over that guy and never broke a sweat. He's a very nice man, always says please and thank you. He tried to give me $500! We never talked about that, I didn't know what to say. I finally told him that I couldn't take the money, that I was your gift to him. Was that all right?"

"That was good, next time take the money as a gift, not a fee, OK? Somebody gets a chance to be in bed with you, they know they are not dealing with an amateur, take pride in your skills. Now tell me, when you sucked his dick, did it taste different than a white dick?"

Mom was really blushing, this talk about taking money for sex and me casually asking her about sucking somebody else's dick was embarrassing her; and that was part of my plan, I wanted her to be completely aware of her sexual nature. Kathy and her girls had shown me what completely sexual women could be like. Sure she was my mom but I wanted her to have no shame and even more, no pride when it came to sex. She had to get used to doing what ever I wanted automatically. By now mom was on my lap with her dress off and an arm around my neck. I had to take a finger and put it under her chin to move her face so she was looking at me. "You know, I was so confused to be doing a stranger, and not having you there, I can't remember let me check." And with that she slid off my knees to refresh her memory and refresh my dick at the same time. The way she assaulted my dick and the total commitment she had as we fucked, convinced me the next time I sent mom or Katy on a sex job, I wanted to have the other in bed when she comes back! Maybe, if I send the two of them to do somebody, how great could be the debrief?

Well, the next morning we took our visitors to see the potential plant site, showed them all the amenities our county could offer, I had the sheriff impress on them the lack of crime, showed them the hospital and the schools, in other words the Grand Tour a'la the Better Business Bureau. We had one of the hotel meeting rooms for lunch, big Japanese spread, lot's of Sushi and Sashimi and a burger bar, Mrs. Olson outdid herself, she had set up a french fryer and grill just outside the room and the french fries were coming out crisp and perfectly done, twice cooked in fat, not vegetable oil, and the burgers were coming out with just enough rare to have flavor without running blood red. It was fun to watch as the round eyes tentatively tried the California rolls and moved up through Tuna all the way to Eel and Octopus, and most of the japs went for seconds on the fries. We were serving wine and beer for lunch, the Japs seemed to love Heineken's

while the round eyes were doing that lite beer thing, me, I had ice water, and as I watched Mr. Hino had a glass of wine at his place, but drank water. But what I really noticed was the way Mr. H keep looking at Mrs. O. He was trying to be cool but it looked to me like he really liked what he saw. We moved to another meeting room after lunch to start to sell our site.

On the way over to the new room, I stopped Mrs. Olson, "You know, I think Mr. Hino really like you. Would you like a date with one of the richest men in Japan?"

"I saw him looking; at first I thought I had some button's undone. If you want me to, I'll be nice to him. How nice do you want me to be?"

"What can I tell you, you must have a good idea of what we're trying to do here, anything you can do I would really appreciate it."

"As long as you remember, you owe me a date!"

"The date you've got, either way, we win or lose, you and I have a weekend planned!"

Well the meeting dragged on with a lot of people in a room; everybody has to have their say to prove that they deserve to be in the room. All in all I thought my people had answers to every question. I mean from the highway commission to the rep from the railroad, all the way to the promise to have sewer lines to the site before the roof was on the plant. We took a break at four and Mr. H invited me to his room. When he got there he dismissed everybody and we started to really discuss how to get this done.

I started by telling him that I noticed his interest in our luncheon hostess, and that I had plans for her to run the oriental shopping mall I was planning. If you'd be so kind, I'd like to make you a gift of 30% of the ownership of that mall, in that way Mrs. Olson would be working directly under him.

"Mr. Strong, someone told me that the very capable assistant you sent me last night was your mother, is that true?"

"Yes sir, I wanted you to have the very best, if you'd like I can sent you my two assistants tonight, even though they are mother and daughter, I truly feel my mother is better. If you would like, I could have Mrs. Olson come up and interview for the position of manager This town wants your business and more important, I want your business, anything you want, all you have to do is ask, my entire community is at your disposal."

That little speech prompted him to ask how I could be so sure that the community was behind the new plant. So I explained how basically my family owned the entire county. That seemed to break the dam; Mr. H understood that kind of control. He wanted a few things for himself, a piece of this a chunk of that and in an hour we had a deal. Tomorrow was going to be lawyer day but we had a deal. I was so excited I was scared that I was going to wet my pants. As I was leaving, so we could both call our lawyers for tomorrow, Mr. H made one more request. "I am honored that you sent your mother to me, when you come to visit Japan I want you to meet my younger sister. Now could you ask your Mrs. Olson to come up in an hour for a job interview?"

I briefed Mrs. O on the job and the other opportunities and went down to the cocktail lounge in the lobby. The japs tongues were hanging our as our selected beauties had a drink or two or just wandered through the lobby. I have to say that it was a dead heat as to who was having the most fun; the adult women who were doing the most flirting or the young girls who loved the idea of being lusted after by strange men. I wanted to motivate the underlings to sign as quickly as possible so I rapped my glass to get everyone's attention. "Ladies, as you can see we have guests from Japan, we hope to conclude our business tomorrow, I want to invite you, and your friends to come to a party we'll be having at 6 PM tomorrow, there will be entertainment and dancing so please come, and invite any female friends you might know." There was whispering among the japs, and then a round of applause and smiles all over the place. I left knowing that Mr. D's people would make sure that the japs went to bed alone tonight, I wanted them horny for tomorrow, I figured the hornier they are the quicker the meeting will be over!

At 8 AM I got a call from Mrs. Olson, "I got the job and a boyfriend I guess, for an older guy, he's quite the bull!" Oh, I thought, don't say that to mom.

We started with a room full of lawyers, two rooms full of advisers and a room for Mr. H and one for me. The advisers would say A, the lawyers would say 'A but, ' and back we would go. By noon we had gotten nowhere. Mr. H called me, "This seems way to slow to me, can you and I meet with two men each and settle this?"

"Nothing would please me more, one hour, in your room?

I walked in with Chris and Wilbur; Mr. H had two of his people, in two hours the deal was basically done! It was only hard when we let people try to show how important they were. The Xerox and fax machines whirled all afternoon and at 5 PM my county was the home of a new 2 million square foot auto plant. When I got back to my room I dammed near ripped mom's clothes off I was so hot. She was yelling "wait, wait as I was shoving her towards the bed. No waiting today, I had to have it. In her in a second, a couple of strokes to get lubed and up her ass in a shot, about then the adjoining door opened and in came the three girls, mom got ass fucked, the girls did her puss and tits and when I came, Kathy licked her ass clean while the girls licked me up. I had just made I don't know how much money and was in bed with four women who loved me and what did I say? "Come on girls, no time to waste, we're rich but you got some Japs to fuck!"

I entered with my foursome and we had the start of a giant party on hand. Fran was being her aggressive usual self and had one guy cornered and was trying to rub holes in his pants. Sally and Connie had several interested suitors, Trudi wasn't being ignored nor was Irene, and even Darla was smart enough to not talk business tonight. With the extra girls that Marty had recruited and when I unleashed mom and the girls there were even some extra girls! I was looking over the crop when I was gob smacked by Mrs. Olson I have never seen that much cleavage in my life, Mrs. O was a bit matronly in her figure but I swear I was looking at 10 inches of cleavage and still her nipples were covered. As I made my way over to her she laughed and said, "You like, Kiyo picked it out for me?' I raised an eyebrow, "His first name is Kiyo. He sure is a horny little guy, but he really likes my boobs too. I always think they sag too much he thinks I'm gorgeous! So it's a match made in heaven!"

Soon the girls were being chatted up by half the guys in the room, Kathy just exuded sensuality and no male could resist it. The only unattached one was mom; I guess everyone was afraid to approach my mother. Mr. H came to the rescue, "Mike, may I call you Mike, please call me Kiyo, with your permission, I would like to introduce your mother to a very dear nephew of mine."

Introductions were made and soon mom was off dancing, then we had to do a long round of Karaoke, a pleasure that escapes me, nothing would do but I had to do a a solo, I have a terrible singing voice so I picked September Song, because I had heard an almost spoken version of it. I think I put down the mike with some shred of dignity still attached. People were pairing up and disappearing into side rooms and Fran broke what was left of the ice by retuning topless. I must admit I was a little surprised at how quickly the friends of Marty were going topless. I set the lights a little lower and soon people weren't even bothering to close any doors. We had a full blown Pan Asian Orgy in process. I had my eyes set on one little teenybopper when Trudi snagged me, "You know I think you owe me something, no you owe me two things, you once promised me an anal orgasm and you told me you wanted to demonstrate me at a party, well this seems to be one hell of a party."

What an offer and where to start? Kiyo was out; he was in love with Mrs. O's tits, I spotted Mr. H's translator sitting by himself. I grabbed Trudi by the back of her neck and steered her to that corner. I tried not to smile as I saw the translator had a drink in his hand with a little paper umbrella. Ah, Karaoke and drinks with umbrellas, I was in the third dimension. "Kento, why are you sitting alone, come join our party; I have brought you a present, this is Trudi and she is very flexible, aren't you honey?" As I was talking I had moved my arm around her shoulder and my hand was resting on the top of her boob just before it disappeared into her little cocktail dress. "Trudi, say hello to Kento." And as I said that my hand slid inside her dress to cup her boob. That got Kento's attention! Out of the corner of my eye I watched Trudi start to blush, but her nipple told me she liked what was happening. "Trudi here needs both direction and some discipline, we were wondering if you could help us out? I thought the three of us could grab a bedroom and we could start with, Ohh how's this, maybe a little spanking here for Trudi, then she could suck your dick while I fuck her ass. Trudi, have you had your first anal orgasm yet?" As I said that I really pinched her nipple.

Perfect response, a little jump and a loud groan, "No, no sir, not yet, but I want to. Could you help me?" Kento about dropped his drink, but he managed to nod yes.

"Well come on let's find some space to work out this bitch. Remember this bitch needs firmness. Trudi, if we find another girl, will you eat her pussy?

"I'll do what ever you order me to, sir" All this said as we walked across the room, me steering Trudi by her tit. I saw mom looking over somebody's shoulder wink at me when she saw where my hand was. Trudi raised her hand a little and gave my mom a weak wave. We found an unused bedroom, unused at the moment; the bed was still unmade from last users. What the hell, Trudi will get the wet spot anyway! I closed the door behind us. "Kento, sit down and let me show you what a treat our little Trudi can be." I leaned in and shoved a fathom or so of tongue down her throat. As I pulled away from her lips I whispered, "Don't let me down now bitch, let's see how well you can perform for me."

I turned Trudi to face Kento, standing behind her I told him, "Trudi here needs guidance, she needs to be displayed and she needs the discipline that goes with a good little cunt." And with that I slowly pulled down the zipper at the back of her dress. As the dress started to fall off, Trudi put her hands up to hold it to her tits. I whacked her ass hard enough to move her forward at least a couple of inches. "Hands down, cunt, you are here to obey and display!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.