My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

As they came in the door all three had on long coats, me I had on pants and a loose shirt and there was my mother blushing as red as her see through, as she realized everybody could see her and she had no place to hide. Kathy was quick to pick up on mom's discomfort. "Ahh let me get this coat off, Mike you help the girls with their coats, please." Now, I was the only one dressed plus I had three coats to hang up. As I turned back from the closet I got a chance to look at everyone. Kathy had planned their wardrobes perfectly; my mom was a knock out in her red see through, Kathy had on a smoke grey long dressing gown, almost a see through, the girls had sort of teen age nighties, sort of a sexy Gidget look? Solid color demi bras and hicut panties cheeky style, showing most of their butts and light weight bras that were almost meaningless as far as shaping and holding went.

Kathy had a color coordinated bra and panty set that I knew she must have special bought for the occasion as she owned nothing that conservative. Great job of costuming sexy but sort of bland, Kathy had made sure that my mother knew she was the star of the show. Once again I had to wonder how much was I being manipulated and did I care? We hit one of those conversational dead zones with everyone waiting for somebody to break the ice, fortunately the doorbell rang and I told mom to take everyone into the rec room while I paid for the pizzas. Of course the delivery man was one of my school acquaintances; well we owned the pizza place too. As I was going through the whole delivery change ritual I was asked a bunch of question, "Oh company, who like anchovies, I didn't see any cars out front," and on and on. Per my father, you always tip your own employees, 20%, more than the usual 15 and not so much they think you're an easy mark. With him out the door I entered the rec room to see mom and Kathy playing hostess; pouring some pop, rearranging silverware and general fussing.

As I was laying out the pizzas on the table, Janie chirped up, "Oh look, Mike's serving; maybe we can get him to service as well!"

As I was offering pizza around, Marty got into the act, "Well short stuff, if you think Mike is in the service business, who gets serviced first?

"We should start with the youngest or we'll never get started with the older folk lying about their ages!"

Kathy's mother voice cut in, "That's enough of that stuff, you're not careful, the Medicare group will eat up any opportunities you might of thought you had!"

Then I had to defend to the girls my choice of anchovies on pizza, after a small taste I had to worry about getting some of the anchovies!

Cleanup with four women was fast, I went to wash the last of the grease off my fingers and when I reentered the room, Marty was politely asking my mother if it was OK to take off her nightie as she felt overdressed.

"Of course, dear, would you like me to help?" In no time I had four lovelies in heels, nylons and smiles! As I stood up to start to strip I was surrounded for a group hug and some groping and some striping. As Marty stood up holding my pants I was overwhelmed by the view, four women, nude, NAKED, BARE ASSED and all mine. I've had a lot of sex, straight or kinky and a lot of girls, but that view, that moment, all time highlight of my life.

I turned to my mom, "Doris, why don't you lead us to our bedroom, I'll take the tail end, in case I have to shoot any stragglers."

Kathy fell in next to me as we moved to the stairs. "I'm willing to be shot, if you use your own personal weapon." And then in a whisper, "You didn't tell me your mom had such a great figure; I'm going to have to start working out." When we hit the bedroom, I headed for the center of the bed, Kathy stopped me, "Mike hold on a minute we've sort of planned a thank you for Doris for inviting us into her house."

With that Marty wrapped her arms around mom and while kissing her walked her back to the bed. By the time mom's knees hit the edge of the bed, Janie was on one side holding mom's hand, and Kathy was on the other hand. As mom fell back onto the bed Marty slid down enough to move her lips to one of mom's boobs, Janie was right there on the other one as Kathy started kissing her way down from mom's belly button. Just once did this gang lick stop and that's when Kathy turned her head sideways and mouthed to me emphatically, 'Kiss Your Mother' By the time I got my lips onto mom's Kathy was down there tonguing for oil! Mom's tongue was moving in and out of her mouth as she was responding to the tongue assault. I slid my mouth over to her ear, "From now on, all the time, all the time!" I went back to work on mom's lips as Kathy tried to put her into orbit. The next time I tore my lips away I saw that mom now had each arm wrapped around the girls as they were sucking away at her tits.

I'm one of those that can not rub their head and pat their belly at the same time, so imagine my surprise when somebody grabbed my dick. Not that it was hard to find, as hard as it was I'm amazed I wasn't vibrating like a tuning fork. Trying to guess who's hand it was, was at least a small attempt to not come before I was in somebody! I eliminated Janie on size but without looking and tracing the hand all the way back to the body it belonged to, no way could I tell if it was Marty or her mother. Both were so sexually clever that there was nothing to choose between their hand skills. I went back to giving mom a facial with my tongue and just accepted the wonderful soft hand job I was getting. Within five minutes mom had had two or three small orgasms, but Kathy was relentless she was determined to pop the wax out of mom's ears and here came the first one! This was the first time I was able to watch mom close up as she came. At least the first time that I was not distracted by my own cumming. The cords on mom's neck stood out and her eyes were squeezed shut and as she started to scream I covered her mouth with my lips. But I sure wasn't going to stick my tongue in her mouth, not while she was coming like that! Well, nothing would do but each girl had to rotate on to mom's puss to give her another raging orgasm. I pleaded thirst and got up for some water, in actuality I had to get away from the hand jobs, I don't mind coming from a hand job, but not tonight! With all this hot raving sexuality in this room to cum from beating off would almost be criminal. Marty was next on mom and even though I had seen her go down on her own and on Sally this was a different level, somehow the phrase blood lust popped into my mind. Like a shark smelling blood in the water, if Marty had been any more active she would have needed a snorkel! In no time mom had two more massive cums and Janie moved in for the kill. What a difference, where as Marty had gone a little crazy, Janie was on a voyage of discovery, both in taste and texture. Watching it was as if this was something brand new to her and she wanted to get into every nook and cranny; every 20 seconds or so, Janie would pause as if to digest what she had just tasted and felt.

The effect on mom was electrifying, she just started cumming, continuously, I'd seen multiple orgasms before but they were separate events, very close together but each a separate episode; not this, one continuous cum without letup, no one with a heart condition could have taken it.

I thought it was time I rode to the rescue so I moved in and gently pushed Janie over; as I did I saw that she was slightly dazed by what she had done. That just wasn't eating pussy, Janie had glimpsed God! As I entered my mother there was no resistance she was open for anything, I doubt that at first she recognized a dick in her. Me I was wallowing in a completely relaxed pussy, mom was so juiced we could have greased a bob sled run. It would have been pretty unappealing except for the situation, I had just seen what she had gone through and she was my mother. After about four or five slow strokes, mom's eyes started to focus. As I watched recognition come into her eyes and face her legs were up and around me followed quickly by her arms. I was encapsulated and held by her just as a spider would wrap its prey in a cocoon. Mom was not going to let go of me, as I looked down there was this huge grin on her face, she had captured me and was not letting go. As It was mom's looseness and lubricity were good for me because I had a chance to fuck her for a while before cumming. As hot as I was from watching the girls go down on her, I would have popped right away. Mom started to pop again in no time and the muscle contractions were too much for me. I came, she came, the girls applauded and I collapsed and after a few minutes mom slowly relaxed her arms and legs and released me. The next thing I knew was hearing soft applause from the girls. It isn't too often you find five people in the same bed and everybody is smiling at the same time! As I rolled off of mom Janie tried to lick my dick clean.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.