My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

My mother and I had just given Darla a couple of very nice orgasms, me with my dick buried deep in her well lubed ass and mom fingering her Clit like Chet Atkins on a solo. Darla was showing all the signs of a well fucked woman, fine sheen of sweat, nice upper body flush and a slightly dazed look. Time to put her back to work, "OK you two, get down there and clean that dick so I can stick it in somebody's pussy!" Mom knew that this was a command, not a request; Darla was trying to refocus her mind off a great big O onto 'Do what?'

Mom got her moving, "Come on honey, in this bed woman's work is never done." I bunched several pillows under my head so I could watch Darla. She watched mom take a long bottom to head lick of my semi hard dick and then leaned in to take a quick smell before she tentatively gave my dick a very light lick. With mom's verbal prodding, by the forth stroke of her tongue she was putting her back in to it! So many women think they are going to see a shit stained dick come out of their ass but I have never seen it happen. Even though assholes have no natural lube like an excited pussy there is a sort of lube that shows up after a while, lot more watery than the real puss lube but it has it own taste, one that a few girls have told me they like more than pussy juice. In a short while my dick was clean and getting an extra polishing, Darla was licking up around my balls while mom had my dick in her mouth and was searching for any hidden germs under my foreskin. I was growing used to the after fucking cleansing blow job but it still was one of the better part of the whole orgasm package. Every time it happened I took it as part of my due for being a superior fuck. I don't know if it was the admission of their respect or of their servitude but I sure liked the entire concept.

We were taking a break, three naked sweaty people sitting on the edge of the bed with glasses of ice cold water. Darla was bringing me a refill when she tried to ruin the afternoon. "You know I've worked out a hedging program that is tailor made for someone in your tax..." That's as far as she got before I was off the bed, I punched her in the stomach, the water went flying, and as she was trying to get her breath I had her over my knees and was wailing on her ass.

I punctuated each word with a hard whack on her ass. "This was a fun date this was not a business meeting. Don't ever try that shit around me again! Ever!" When I was done, Darla was really crying, she had better because I had really put some weight into those slaps. I shoved her off my lap onto the floor. "Mom take her into the bathroom and get her cleaned up, Darla's going home!" Boy I was pissed; one because I thought Darla had the makings of a real submissive playmate and two, because she thought she could play us.

I had gone to my old room and taken a quick shower and had some pants and a tee on by the time mom had Darla cleaned up enough to get dressed. Darla had stopped crying and her eyes weren't that red. She tried to apologize as mom helped her find all her clothes in the living room. "I wasn't trying to sell you something..."

"Shut up Darla, right now I don't want to hear it." She tried to apologize again.

"Listen Darla, right now, don't fucking talk to me! Go home, get your calendar out and circle a date six months from now, when that day rolls around, call our office and make an appointment; then you can try to sell me something, but it had better be good. But right now, today I don't want to see or talk to you"

After mom had sent her on her way, she came back into the living room. "Mike I never saw you like that! This big contract is getting to you. Maybe you should spend a weekend with your girls and relieve some of that tension. I get scared when you get that angry." I suddenly realized that this was a double first! Mom was suggesting I spend some time with the girls and this was the first time I heard her refer to them without some sort of quotation marks around the word girls. I guess this is as good a time as any, mom's worried, let's push her.

"Mom, I've been meaning to talk to you about the girls." Oh boy, mom's face got very serious and she sat down across from me. "There's no easy way to say this, I want to move the girls, as you call them, into town, I want to move them in with us." About two years later mom told me she was so relieved to hear that as she was sure I was going to move in with them and leave her alone. When I saw mom's shoulders sag I thought it was from a broken heart, I didn't know it was from relief! "Now listen to me mom, we both know I can just do this, or I can move in with them. I don't want that, I want the four of you to live with me. I want you and Kathy to be my co-wives and I want Marty and Janie to not only fuck me but to be daughters to you. I know you and Kathy have a lot of history because of dad, but dad's dead, that is over. Our new history starts now. Now here is what I want, in the master bedroom you and Kathy will share a super sized king bed so the three of us can sleep together. I want you to have sex with Kathy and her two daughters; you are going to be eating a lot of pussy, but then so are they. I have decided that next Thursday the three of them are coming over with overnight bags, we're sending out for pizza so there will be no need for cooking. Right after the pizza, everybody takes off their clothes and the four of you get to know each other. Now, if that this doesn't work for you, I can get somebody in to finish a room in the basement for you or you can move out. I want you to enjoy them as much as I do. It's going to be up to you if you want this to work. If for some reason there is trouble, I can always send them back to the country. You just do your damnedest to be sure the trouble doesn't come from you."

Women never cease to amaze me, where I was expecting a huge argument mom suddenly got practical. Well who sleeps where? What about bathrooms, do we have enough closet space for four women?" I told mom where I thought the girls should sleep; mom argued that they should be furthest from the main bedroom so noise doesn't wake them, said with a little giggle. Mom insisted that I keep the last bedroom for myself as I might want some private time or maybe a different girl once in a while! You know with five people we're going to want a bigger refrigerator. Trust a woman to find a reason to buy stuff! I wasn't about to tell mom about the lake property she might not be able to keep her mouth shut.

The next night we were lying in bed and mom was holding my dick like she did most nights when she gave an extra squeeze to get my attention. "When they come over, if it's all right with you, I have a favor to ask."

"Go on, ask away."

"The first time, I mean when we're all together, could I be first?

"HUH?"

"You know, could I be the first one you have sex with, I mean could you fuck me before the others? I mean, I'm your mother, it's my, I mean it's our house, It would make me feel good if I was the first one you did that night. I'll do anything you ask me, you know that, I'll go down on them to lube them up for you, I'll clean them up afterward, but please could I be the first one you stick this dick in, please?" And as she said dick she gave me a very gentle little milking. How can you say no to someone who asks that nice?

"Oh mom, we could have 40 women living here and you would always be first in my heart and my mind!" And that got me very affectionate kiss, mom tried to go down and kiss my dick too but we had just gotten laid less than a half an hour ago and I held her in place. "Leave my poor battered dick alone, I'm trying to save something for all of you. Now roll over and go to sleep, just stick your ass back here so I have something to snuggle against." Big kiss goodnight, a gentle roll over followed by a shove of her ass that almost knocked me out of bed. That got her a good solid slap on her ass and I heard her contented sigh, one of those things that amaze me is the number of women who like some sort of spanking. Mom and Kathy too, were not into pain but a light spanking or one or two hard swats seemed to fill some sort of need in them to be submissive. And since I enjoyed it, why should I ever complain about their kink when they never complain about all of mine?

When I awoke Thursday mom was already out of bed and I could hear noises from down the hall. When I got out of the bathroom and headed toward the kitchen there was mom playing maid, bandanna covering her hair, rubber gloves and dirty old work clothes. She had just got done cleaning one of the guest bedrooms and I hid a smile when I noticed that there were new towels hanging there.

"Mom, what's going on?"

"Oh I just wanted to pick up before our company came."

I was smart enough to get out of the way of this female frenzy. "I'm going to be at the feed store most of the day, you need anything call me on the cell" I got a smile over the noise of the vacuum. I think that was the very first time mom did not stop and demand I have a hearty breakfast before leaving. And it was sort of touching, watching mom polishing up the house for someone who just a few months ago was a deadly rival. It also gave me a chance to stop at the burger bar and see how Mrs. Olson was doing. When I got there, the joint was jumping; egg sandwiches were flying off the griddle and the whole staff was moving in a well coordinated ballet behind the counter. I was just about done with my egg thing and coffee when Mrs. O got a break and came over to say hello. I complimented her about her crew and she told me how good they were. It was nice to have someone brag on their employees rather than on themselves. As I got up to leave I reminded her that I hadn't forgotten about the two of us opening early some Saturday. She gave me a big smile and told me anytime I wanted her to stay late or come in early to just call, for you, I'm always available! This keeps up; I'm going to have to grow a spare dick!

I did a walk through of the feed mill with the manager; I pointed out a couple of small piles of spilled grains, get somebody on that right away! We've got enough problems with sanitation without inviting rats! I checked a couple of our rat feeding stations and they were well stocked. We went over the sales figures and he explained about seed sales being down apparently almost 5,000 acres weren't going to be replanted this year. When I asked why he said no one knew for sure, there was some talk of a big factory going in somewhere. We agreed that some of the non planters were going to be disappointed and laid in enough short season seeds to help them when they found out they were wrong. The rest of the day was spent looking at the books and asking questions. I red flagged three old customers who I felt were getting too far into us. "Call our bank and tell them how you feel about them, if they're good Fred will give them a loan. I don't want our mill to be in competition with our bank. One way or the other I want these balances down by the end of the month. OK? The manager of the mill was like everyone else, nobody likes to push people for money, that was part of my job; I didn't have to remind the manager that if he didn't get these guys current, I'd get somebody that would.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.