My County, Tis of Mine
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

I got home to find mom in her "snuggle" clothes, I guess every couple has codes and signals about all sorts of things. The only one I had nailed down was mom's outfit when she just didn't want to do anything. They were well worn flannel pajamas and they were a sign that bedtime and sleep were very close. I wasn't that unhappy to see them as the girls had worked me over pretty hard. While the two daughters were showering Kathy and I were talking. "What would the three of you say to moving into town?

Kathy was no dummy, "Town's fine, girls would love it; why now and what for?"

"To be honest, I want the three of you closer to me; in fact, I want the three of you to move in with me and my mother." I had to hold up my hand to stop Kathy from starting. "Look, there are four empty bedrooms, a big unused rec. room plus two cars in a four car garage. Space is no problem, only the girls would have to share a bathroom. Mom and I are pretty open about our relationship, she knows about the three of you and she's meeting other friends plus she's starting to like bi activities. Not 100% yet but she will be in less than two months. Now I want to do it if for no other reason than to be in bed with you and my mom at the same time and I'd love to watch my mother with Janie and or Marty. I haven't talked to my mom yet, I wanted to get your feelings. Understand now, I could just order my mom to accept the three of you but I want her to do it for the fun of it. You know you could say no, it wouldn't change our relationship, but I think you'd like living in our house and I think my mother's a lot more like you than she thinks." Well there were a whole bunch of "what abouts" "when woulds" "How coulds" All of which I think I answered pretty well. We left it at she would talk to the girls and see what they say..." stage.

As I was sitting down mom said," There's something I've got to tell you." Always scary to hear. "When I was over at Trudi's she was so upset with Karl wanting to join the service or just threatening to run away; well she was crying and everything and I put an arm around her to give her a hug, ... and and we ended up in bed. I know I should have asked you first but she was so unhappy. I mean I should have called you, but I just couldn't, not then. Are you mad at me?"

Is that nice or what? My mom worried because she went to bed with another woman without asking my permission! I remembered dad once saying; never give up power, not for free, you can trade it for something but somebody tries to take it, jump on them with both feet! "No mom, I'm not mad, but you should have asked. I know I should spank you for that but I guess it's a special occasion, But this is the last time it'll happen right? If not it's a whipping for you!"

I almost felt ashamed when I saw mom's look of relief! But how can you be ashamed when you're making your own mother squirm? Then mom made my day. "I already told Trudi that we would have to do something special for you and she wants to spend the night this weekend."

"What's special?'

"We haven't worked it out yet, but I'm pretty sure it involves our asses. I'm going to bed early, I was so afraid you were going to be angry about me not asking for permission, I'm just worn out. Oh yes, honey, that lady from the bridge club is coming over tomorrow afternoon, I think you're going to like her."

The next morning started with what was supposed to be a leisurely piece of incestuous pussy, instead at 8:30 there was a phone call that blossomed into a conference call that really scared me a little. A friend of one of our Chicago bankers had mentioned that he had heard that Georgia was the site of the new car plant. Since he didn't know of our plans or the banker's ties to us it really rattled my cage. The Cleveland and Cincinnati bankers hadn't heard the rumor and we finally tracked down the site development people who assured me that Georgia was out of the question. By noon that fire was out and I had had a glimpse of what causes ulcers. Just to be on the safe side I sent Mr., D out to council and remind the site boys of how upset everyone would be if we didn't get the plant. He is a wonderful motivator! Mom and I just had a chance to bolt down some lunch when the door bell rang.

It was Darla from my mother's bridge club; my first impression was of someone who would be in a bridge club! A little chunky but she tried to compensate for her general roundness by a very severe hairdo, a french twist I think, along with very little makeup. My first thought was, 'well if you want me, you're going to have to do tricks'. My mother made introductions and Darla reached out to shake hands, I stepped inside her hand and gave her a light peck on the cheek. Mom brought in a tray of iced tea and just to set the tone, I sent her back for ice water for me. Small talk did then ensue. Women talking about third and fourth parties and what they wear is not an exciting conversation for me.

"Darla, mom tells me you play bridge with her, do you enjoy playing with my mom as much as I do?"

As mom started to blush a little, Darla stumbled for a polite answer to an impolite question. "Well sure we enjoy our card games."

"Tell me, what else do you do for fun?" Nothing would do except for Darla to tell me about her exciting job as an assistant at one of the small branch brokerage firms.

"No, I meant what do you do for release after a hard day? Are you dating?" As I was talking, I moved behind mom's chair so I was standing behind her, looking down I was staring down her cleavage. Now I was and am fully aware of how those boobs look unclothed and unfettered, but still with the shaping and lift given by her bra I was still impressed, as impressed as the first time I had snuck a peek four years ago. Only now it was so much better. I was now looking at tits that belonged to me! I leaned down and ran my hands up and down mom's arms. "Mom and I do a few things that take the pressure off and are fun to do." Now mom was in bright red blush mode and I reached down and kissed her on her hair and as I moved back my hands slowly came up over 'our' tits. Darla saw my hands momentarily linger over mom and now she was blushing too. I turned to Darla, "I could think of a couple of fun exercises for the three of us, but you would have to understand that I would be the leader."

"Your mother told me you were a very forceful young man, why don't you tell me what these exercises are all about?

"Rather than talk I could show you, but beforehand you have to accept my leadership, just like my mother has, isn't that right Doris?'

"Oh Darla, I've never been happier than since I accepted my place in this house. Once you know who the boss is, life becomes so much easier."

"My mother's trying to say that since she's put herself under my control she's had a better personal life than she ever imagined. My mother would be the first to tell you that she never knew she could get so much from all of her openings. My mother has told me she feels that you might be a lot like her and she would like you to join us. From what I see looking at you I see a possibility but of course no real judgment could be made till we spent some quality time together. If you'd like to have a small taste of how good that can be all you have to say is Yes Sir. After that you won't have any more decisions to make for the next several hours. Think before you answer; are you the kind of person that can take instruction and perhaps some correction? If not, it's been nice meeting you."

A very hesitant voice said, "What do you mean correction?"

"All right, that was your last question for tonight, but let me answer you. Instruction is when you're told to do something and do it in a certain way; I find instruction to be a very big part of a relationship. Correction is some form of mild punishment or humiliation. In mom's case here, it usually is a spanking, but there are other sorts of reprimands. Isn't that right mom? Now, back to you, is it Yes Sir or is it good bye?"

Darla barely hesitated, "Yes Sir"

"OK then, stand up and come here. Mom, since this is Darla's tryout, you're going to be out assistant today. I want you to help undress Darla, when she's nude then she can help you get undressed." Two if not unhappy, certainly uncomfortable women met not five feet from me. "Mom stand behind her so I get an unobstructed view, start with her blouse." Mom reached around Darla and started fumbling for her buttons. Darla was confused about what she should do and how she should look. It was sort of like someone trying to smile for their police mug shot! I enjoyed both of them reacting to a new situation, part of my own kink; I was discovering was besides being in charge, watching people being slightly humiliated and humbled was a turn on too. After the first two buttons, mom got the hang of it and there was Darla with her blouse open, trying to smile sexily but really looking more plaintive than sensual. "Come on mother, you know what's next! Get that bra off!"

Darla's blouse hit the floor, and I was amused that my mother had to fumble with a bra snap as much as I did. Now mom did something that truly endeared her to me. She didn't just take off Darla's bra, she slid her hands up on Darla's shoulders and then under those bra straps and slowly ran her hands down Darla's arms pulling the bra off our intended victim. Darla had goose pimples! Bravo mom!! As D stood there with her shoulders slightly hunched forward mom, softly but clearly said, "Stand up straight dear, be proud of your girls, show then to Mike." And Darla did, she straightened her back and thrust her chest out.

"Very nice Darla, see how nice you take direction! Now mom, before you take off her skirt, panties, and shoes; massage D's boobs, they have those lines in them from too tight of a bra. Maybe two minutes should get the blood flowing and get rid of those wrinkles. As mom willingly started rubbing D's tits I watched two faces; for the first time this afternoon, D's face had relaxed as she leaned her head back to rest on mom's shoulder, and mom got that sexual imp face that she got. Looked like a little girl who had just gotten caught in the cookie jar, but knew she wasn't going to get punished! I waited a minute before saying, "Darla, I think you enjoy having my mother rub your boobs. Is this the first time another woman has touched them?"

D opened her eyes and got focused, "Not since high school, Oh Doris your hands are so soft."

"Time's up, don't worry Darla, we'll get back to those babies, mom, get the rest off!" Once again mom both surprised and pleased me, the skirt was a zip and drop thing but the panties were in the best strip tease tradition. With a thumb at each hip mom slowly eased them down first an inch on one side, than the other, now mom's face was one huge grin over D's shoulder as D turned her head to kiss mom. Mom finished her performance by getting in front of Darla, sinking to her knees and pulling the panties the rest of the way off. The shoes were a quick slip off and mom finished to my applause with a nice lingering kiss to D's pubic hair. That kiss totally confused Darla, she was facing me and started to smile, but then she shouldn't do that in front of me, and she really couldn't look up at the ceiling so she was a lot of fun to watch. I saved her, "Alright mom; your turn, stand up and let Darla display you!"

Darla held out her hand and helped mom to her feet, as she did she reached in for a quick kiss. D started to circle behind mom when I stopped her, "No that's all right, side by side is nice too." Mom stood still, hands at her sides as D made two false starts to reach for a button. Third was the charm and D started to slowly undo mom's blouse. By now, most of the false modesty was gone and both women had soft smiles on their faces. My mother's one of reassurance, D's of anticipation. When mom's blouse was off, D stepped in close and reached around to undo mom's bra, unlike mom, there was no sensual slowness in this removal. Off with the bra and quickly move to massage those bra wrinkles, whether they were there or not! I had to join in, "See, no need for correction when you are quick to take direction. Now, get rid of the rest. I want to look at my two little toys, side by side!" Darla smiled and mom's skirt was gone in a flash, no slow striptease on the panties this time, as D's hands pulled mom's panties off she sank to her knees along this the underwear. As mom was stepping out of them, Darla's lips were already pressed against mom's puss. Mom stood there, hands on Darla's head and smiled at me. Much more of that smile and there wouldn't be a canary left for miles around. Now it was mom's turn to help Darla to her feet. As they stood side by side, moms more athletic figure sure made Darla look squat and fat. It wasn't that Darla was so fat as much as if you liked Modiglianis it was hard to love Rubens. When I had them turn back to back, Darla's ass was noticeably bigger but that squat appearance seemed to disappear. There was no way these ladies would ever touch shoulder blades while standing ass to ass. And when they were standing side by side with their backs to me they looked pretty normal. Well it was time to see how well Miss D can take direction.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.